Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? (9482 Views)

So What If We Want Only Rich Guys? / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by vivaladiva(f): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2008
na which god make man head abeg dont get it twisted
men used god to make men the head
abeg bring money make we spend leave all that story for tortise abeg
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by bluesky4(f): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2008
why would u want a guy who is poor undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by noetic(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2008
blue-sky:

y would a guy want a liability? kiss
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by syren: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2008
blue-sky:

I don't mind if he doesn't make a lot of money, but atleast have income pls cool
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by beauteous(f): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2008
If all gurls were lyk me(which is impossible)
all broke arses wud remain babeless.
. . .der luck iz sm babes nor send angry

its even d broke guys dat mks more noise angry
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by noetic(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2008
beauteous:

If all girls were like me(which is impossible)
all broke arses would remain babeless.
. . .der luck iz sm babes nor send angry

its even d broke guys that mks more noise angry
and who is dat on ya profile undecided
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by beauteous(f): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

and who is that on ya profile  undecided

Ma twin. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by bluesky4(f): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2008
Its not about just earning money, if the guy has no ambition to be successful in life, then theres no way i would be with him. Unless the guy is a student then having no income is absolutely a no-no. And yes, it is usually the guy with no money who is making the most noise, if the guy spent more time trying to build a career than he did trying to chase women then maybe he would be earning something for himself.

And, no, women who want men to have money are not liabilities. If i am going to be earning money and hopefully successful, then why should my partner be anything less
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by noetic(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2008
blue-sky:

Its not about just earning money, if the guy has no ambition to be successful in life, then theres no way i would be with him. Unless the guy is a student then having no income is absolutely a no-no. And yes, it is usually the guy with no money who is making the most noise, if the guy spent more time trying to build a career than he did trying to chase women then maybe he would be earning something for himself.

And, no, women who want men to have money are not liabilities. If i am going to be earning money and hopefully successful, then why should my partner be anything less
most women share these opinion, . . . . . . . but ??
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by syren: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

but what now, don't leave us in suspense grin
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by bluesky4(f): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

but wat please elaborate
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by lonelypal(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2008
blue-sky:

Let me remind u that Rome was not built in a day, a man has got to start somewhere to make ends meet, udnt expect him to be rich overnight except if u want him to run on the fast lane
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by noetic(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2008
blue-sky:

but what please elaborate

syren:

but what now, don't leave us in suspense grin
u grls know now?. . . . . . . . . . u dont always end up with such by choice oooo. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by jekkad: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2008
@topic

who wants to suffer undecided
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Eclairs: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2008
@Posta

Tht's not alwz the case. Some dz days wld date you as far as they feel you'v got a good prospect but thats not to rule out your observation completely,

I'v asked a question as to how much women spend a week on anoda post and it apz that it is the most unless question to ask yet some of the contributors to the post both m/f are here contradictin themselves,

Don't want beef wv anybody but some of us will agree that with the sort of answers we come up wv, we mk nairaland an unreliable forum for questions of genuine intent. Yes this cld be fun sometimes but why the hypocrisy?
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by StephenP(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2008
@topic,

Because it brings a sweet sense of security.
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Riskie(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2008
Nowadays even men don't want women who can't help out finacially. I think this question is silly cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by ladybam(f): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2008
@ poster

because at all levels in life,everyone ones to be comfortable.nobody wants to have unsatisfied needs.

so to the guys, work hard,because no money, no chickito
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by inuwabas(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2008
cosmetic dey cost oh
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by lipuka(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2008
So I am still asking, any girl willing to take me out and pay the rent?

And pay bride price as well. Men will take the burden of feeding you forever, you know
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by StephenP(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2008
lipuka:

And pay bride price as well. Men will take the burden of feeding you forever, you know

You've gotta be kidding me!
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by ladybam(f): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2008
lipuka:

if i pay my own bride price,no be error(taboo).
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by noetic(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2008
lady bam:

if i pay my own bride price,no be error(taboo).
thats an attribute of a strong independent woman. . , . . . . grin
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Wokeyim(f): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ poster
Question!  grin grin Ask again. I'll answer tomorow angry
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Busta(f): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2008
@poster / topic

Cos I am allergic to poverty!!

I am speaking for mysef only o
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by EKENEA(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
Unless the woman want to die in povertical poverty
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by ofunne(f): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
abeg poverty they jare,we need money 2 clean ourselves up,even d cunt and plz broke guys stp complaining wen u guys have money u will satrt treating women like shit.ladies rid eon cause i will definetely chop d magas money.plz note no guy should start sending mesages 2 me telling me he is rich cause i wnt fucking buy it.
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Gamine(f): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
We want men that can take care of Gods Pikin, No story!
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by ima1(f): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
I think men are to be blamed because if you approach a woman proclaiming to own the world and buy her the world, what the Bleep do you expect, she would wanna collect on the world you promised. you borrow your friends cars, houses to impress a woman and then complain she is burning you out, whose fault is that.
Personally, im not impressed with a man's wealth because it could all be gone in a flash, i prefer to build a future filled with happiness with my husband. so you men need to restructure the way you approach women and please cut your coat according to your size, don't approach a woman who your pocket cannot handle so you don't end up whining like a little biatch
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by iice(f): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2008
Who no like berra thing? grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2008
I do not want only men with money, I want the man I love if he happen to be rich then that's my luck
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by jekkad: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2008
rokiatu:

I do not want only men with money, I want the man I love if he happen to be rich then that's my luck

my dear love no dey put food for table ooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Racists Making Mockery Of George Floyd(pictures) / Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? / Cryptocurrency: Let's Confuse CBN Even More [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.