Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

foreigners chillout joint. - Foreign Affairs (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / foreigners chillout joint. (136486 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 5:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Happy Freedom Day Mzansi!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by samtol4(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2015
soilsista:
same to you sisi hope there will be free food and drinks
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2015
samtol4:
same to you sisi hope there will be free food and drinks
Lol black people and free things! Nithanda kabi
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 13, 2015
soilsista:
I am curious what happens when malema becomes president grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2015
Eta! Mina am Nigerian, learning isizulu. Anyone want to teach a brother more? Siyabonga Kakhulu as I await your responses.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:
Eta! Mina am Nigerian, learning isizulu. Anyone want to teach a brother more? Siyabonga Kakhulu as I await your responses.
What is it with isiZulu? Most foreigners are eager to learn it, compared to other languages. Are you in KZN or GP?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:13am On May 29, 2015
soilsista:

What is it with isiZulu? Most foreigners are eager to learn it, compared to other languages. Are you in KZN or GP?

GP
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 2:30am On May 29, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

GP
Makes sense. I know it's mostly guys, here, that speak the language. Whether they will be willing to teach you is another thing. All the best!!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:16am On May 29, 2015
soilsista:

Makes sense. I know it's mostly guys, here, that speak the language. Whether they will be willing to teach you is another thing. All the best!!

Where are u from?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 6:26am On May 29, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Where are u from?
Pretoria.

HumbledbYGrace tloyo!!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Monicasque(f): 12:14pm On May 29, 2015
samtol4:
Xenophobia attacks in Durban got to boiling point today when over 2000locals from Umlazi and Kwa Mashu storm Durban to continue looting and killing but met stiff resistance from NIGERIANS ,who gathered @popular place called Point to resist and fight back .

It's funny how we are always nice to South Africans when they come to our country, but when we are in theirs, they treat us bad. What is it with South Africans that makes them to have such small minds?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 1:01pm On May 29, 2015
Monicasque:

It's funny how we are always nice to South Africans when they come to our country, but when we are in theirs, they treat us bad. What is it with South Africans that makes them to have such small minds?
Generalizations again! I thought we were past this. Monicasque we've interacted before on this forum, if I remember well. Was I ever mean towards you? We're done defending ourselves. You people can say whatever you want
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by morpheus24: 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
soilsista:

Generalizations again! I thought we were past this. Monicasque we've interacted before on this forum, if I remember well. Was I ever mean towards you? We're done defending ourselves. You people can say whatever you want

As for me, I like me some Soilsista!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 5:31pm On May 29, 2015
morpheus24:

As for me, I like me some Soilsista!
Hahaha! I like you too Morphy cheesy
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 29, 2015
Is anybody gonna answer my question?
pkjag:

I am curious what happens when malema becomes president grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:29pm On May 29, 2015
soilsista:
Pretoria.
HumbledbYGrace tloyo!!
lekae
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 8:55pm On May 29, 2015
pkjag:
Is anybody gonna answer my question?
NO!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 8:57pm On May 29, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
lekae
Re gona re kara lena? It's been long maan. Kgane le e phihlile kae?

Do you know where Nadia is? Ke mo gopotje cry
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:01pm On May 29, 2015
soilsista:

Re gona re kara lena? It's been long maan. Kgane le e phihlile kae?

Do you know where Nadia is? Ke mo gopotje cry
been here maam, akere Seun o nkobile so I decided to be scarce. Nka botsa lena ka Nadia though
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 9:13pm On May 29, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
been here maam, akere Seun o nkobile so I decided to be scarce. Nka botsa lena ka Nadia though
Askies. You know gore se se go ganang seo rola morwalo, akere? Mo lese ebile o go fokoleditje mmereko. Ga e be boroko sa mma kiss
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:18pm On May 29, 2015
soilsista:

Askies. You know gore se se go ganang seo rola morwalo, akere? Mo lese ebile o go fokoleditje mmereko. Ga e be boroko sa mma kiss
Bo monate mmabo

Ai, o dirile seo a neng a bona se swanela nl.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Happy Madaraka day to all Kenyans on Nairaland grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
pkjag:
Happy Madaraka day to all Kenyans on Nairaland grin cheesy
What's the day all about, the history? How do you celebrate it? Educate us gentle brother! We're here to learn.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
soilsista:

What's the day all about, the history? How do you celebrate it? Educate us gentle brother! We're here to learn.
Is it not the same you, who refused to answer my question on Malema becoming prezzo, wonders truly never cease sad anyway Madaraka in Swahili means self rule, so we celebrate the day when our first president Jomo Kenyatta took over from the British colonial governor Malcolm MacDonald as a prime minister in June 1st 1963 before our independence which is in 12th December 1963.

As to how we celebrate it, the president and other politicians usually assemble at Nyayo stadium, military exercises are conducted to welcome him, there are comedy, music, choir, dance acts before he speaks, he reads a speech, many people listen, reminds the people of the work the government is doing, then people go home to get drunk, but mostly people start drinking way earlier, all the Nairobi malls are packed, all the bars/hotels/beaches/entertainment spots are packed all the national parks are packed with domestic tourists, people go to the beach, the cities centres are mostly empty and there's usually no traffic, mostly it's like any other holiday but with a kenyan touch.

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
pkjag:
Is it not the same you, who refused to answer my question on Malema becoming prezzo, wonders truly never cease sad anyway Madaraka in Swahili means self rule, so we celebrate the day when our first president Jomo Kenyatta took over from the British colonial governor Malcolm MacDonald as a prime minister in June 1st 1963 before our independence which is in 12th December 1964.

As to how we celebrate it, the president and other politicians usually assemble at Nyayo stadium, military exercises are conducted to welcome him, there are comedy, music, choir, dance acts before he speaks, he reads a speech, many people listen, reminds the people of the work the government is doing, then people go home to get drunk, but mostly people start drinking way earlier, all the Nairobi malls are packed, all the bars/hotels/beaches/entertainment spots are packed all the national parks are packed with domestic tourists, people go to the beach, the cities centres are mostly empty and there's usually no traffic, mostly it's like any other holiday but with a kenyan touch.
Nice man! So, you're proper Kenyan? I finally find someone to practise my Swahili on cheesy

Happy Madaraka Day Kenya kiss
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
soilsista:

Nice man! So, you're proper Kenyan? I finally find someone to practise my Swahili on cheesy
Happy Madaraka Day Kenya kiss
So you know swahili, how does it compare to zulu/xhosa
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
pkjag:
So you know swahili, how does it compare to zulu/xhosa
Lol not KNOW know, just a few words and phrases. I can't even put a sentence together. No, they're very different hey. I think. Again, what is it with isiZulu We have ten other languages
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
soilsista:

Lol not KNOW know, just a few words and phrases. I can't even put a sentence together. No, they're very different hey. I think. Again, what is it with isiZulu We have ten other languages
Your deputy president was actually here to celebrate with us, Isizulu is the most widely spoken language, it's like asking what is it with swahili when Kenya also has 42 languages.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
soilsista:

I don't think they're that different, you just have to learn the structure, that is for anybody who already speaks a bantu language, take this for example:

Mimi Ninakupenda - I love you in Kiswahili
Mina Ngiyakuthanda - I love you in Isizulu

Can't you see the similar structure in that arrangement, when you have found enough of such structures it becomes easier to learn.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
pkjag:
I don't think they're that different, you just have to learn the structure, that is for anybody who already speaks a bantu language, take this for example:

Mimi Ninakupenda - I love you in Kiswahili
Mina Ngiyakuthanda - I love you in Isizulu

Can't you see the similar structure in that arrangement, when you have found enough of such structures it becomes easier to learn.
Ja, now that you've given an example, it makes sense. Maybe there are a few similarities or more. The Zulu/Xhosas would know better.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
soilsista:

Ja, now that you've given an example, it makes sense. Maybe there are a few similarities or more. The Zulu/Xhosas would know better.
All this time i thought you were zulu/xhosa??
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
pkjag:
All this time i thought you were zulu/xhosa??
Lol no sir. I'm a Mopedi girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (92) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.