Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

foreigners chillout joint. - Foreign Affairs (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / foreigners chillout joint. (135508 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I eat and sleep them lol.

With me , when the DA starts clapping for umntu, I always sit back and learn who they really are and their background will give something away like the guy in question. He became a millionaire with his brother in -law , Patrice Motsepe. He was groomed from a young age by Oppenheimer to be a proper houseboy that will one day come to their rescue, so ke nako grin. WMC doesn't support people with a pro African agenda like the zuma's , anyone who tries to disturb the looting of westerners in Africa will be dealt with, ask zuma and the attempts on his life .

Yes , zuma pushed for Nkosazana's campaign, I doubt it is because of the so called "charges ". Actually it is WMC media houses that calls them chargers together with WMC owned parties like the DA , COPE, etc . In the face of South African laws those are allegations , Zuma has never been charged . The agenda was pretty clear , from the day agent Madonsela released that stupid and speculative report about 4 years back ( which was cooked up outside of South Africa as you can see it clearly does not serve any south african interest ). It was the first step on destabilizing the country ( particularly what zuma was trying to implement ), taking him to courts and accusing him of having handlers ( Guptas) ...meaning that he cant think on his own. Remember the attack is not on zuma alone it is on the man ye darkie who dares to put the interest of his African state before that of the westerners . Zuma created problems for himself by being the first president of the country who focused on i businesses owned by abantu not 100% not like before where abantu only owned I shares ( bee crap). The oceans economy in coastal south africa has given people from the coast a lot of hope and excitement and it has pissed of abelungu coz now zuma said majority of the companies that will operate there zeze darkie , infact 80% which was the total opposite during mbekis tenure. I could go on about why zuma will never be celebrated like Mr "educated" Mbeki ( who grew the economy, yes but never attempted to transform it , hence they love him so much). Zuma's character had to be assassinated in the media like that of Winnie Mandela in the 90s to create the impression that they are the threat to the livelyhood of the people, even though they have bigger balls to say and do the needful, unlike the celebrated " heros of the people": grin. I'm not saying he was a saint , but he did way better than the previous two lol.

LMFAOOOOO, he is rich , so he can afford to buy us all a happy meal lol.

I don't believe you typed this with a phone
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

I don't believe you typed this with a phone

Lol, I didn't.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I didn't.
I knew it

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I eat and sleep them lol.

With me , when the DA starts clapping for umntu, I always sit back and learn who they really are and their background will give something away like the guy in question. He became a millionaire with his brother in -law , Patrice Motsepe. He was groomed from a young age by Oppenheimer to be a proper houseboy that will one day come to their rescue, so ke nako grin. WMC doesn't support people with a pro African agenda like the zuma's , anyone who tries to disturb the looting of westerners in Africa will be dealt with, ask zuma and the attempts on his life .

Yes , zuma pushed for Nkosazana's campaign, I doubt it is because of the so called "charges ". Actually it is WMC media houses that calls them chargers together with WMC owned parties like the DA , COPE, etc . In the face of South African laws those are allegations , Zuma has never been charged . The agenda was pretty clear , from the day agent Madonsela released that stupid and speculative report about 4 years back ( which was cooked up outside of South Africa as you can see it clearly does not serve any south african interest ). It was the first step on destabilizing the country ( particularly what zuma was trying to implement ), taking him to courts and accusing him of having handlers ( Guptas) ...meaning that he cant think on his own. Remember the attack is not on zuma alone it is on the man ye darkie who dares to put the interest of his African state before that of the westerners . Zuma created problems for himself by being the first president of the country who focused on i businesses owned by abantu not 100% not like before where abantu only owned I shares ( bee crap). The oceans economy in coastal south africa has given people from the coast a lot of hope and excitement and it has pissed of abelungu coz now zuma said majority of the companies that will operate there zeze darkie , infact 80% which was the total opposite during mbekis tenure. I could go on about why zuma will never be celebrated like Mr "educated" Mbeki ( who grew the economy, yes but never attempted to transform it , hence they love him so much). Zuma's character had to be assassinated in the media like that of Winnie Mandela in the 90s to create the impression that they are the threat to the livelyhood of the people, even though they have bigger balls to say and do the needful, unlike the celebrated " heros of the people": grin. I'm not saying he was a saint , but he did way better than the previous two lol.

LMFAOOOOO, he is rich , so he can afford to buy us all a happy meal lol.
wow let's just leave it all here

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by vandalZA(m): 1:41am On Feb 24, 2018
Lionessza:
@ Jayceon

That's what happens when one doesn't have hobbies

I noticed you hate the guy,many weeks ago I saw you and Jin in a brural debate about him and ANC politics,would you have preferred if we were stuck with granny Nkosazana? tbh I think it was wise for the country to choose a businessman who won't have to steal from the state like the last idiot we put in office

I guess we will all start talking in 2019.for now I have no problem with the man as long as he doesn't add a venda part in our national anthem,imagine the longest anthem in the world grin grin grin

Yes I would have preferred Nkosazana, the county needs someone who is not conflicted . Someone who will implement the resolutions of the conference not try change them like Ramaphosa will do. He is already talking about a " new deal" . What the hell is that? Who did he discuss it with ? The Stellenbosch mafia? . We don't need his new deal what we need is the radical economic transformation that was agreed upon at Nasrec. Cyril Mandela Oppenheimer, must just shut the f up grin.

Here is why I supported Nkosazana;

1. She is pro nationalization of SARB which makes sense to me . More opportunities for new entrants in the banking sector will pop up, translating to more competition ( which is currently non existent ) . Fnb, standard , investec , Absa ,Nedbank aren't competitors but co- conspirators who are there to milk us dry. Plus this year she wanted to have a state owned bank ( which is one of the ANC resolutions from nasrec) . Since majority of abantu work for the state , meaning they were going to run away from the above mentioned banks to the mzansi bank. The dark forces in south africa needed to kill her aspirations by denting her image ( *she is Zuma's ex wife therefore not suitable for the job* . Although she has never been implicated in any corruption scandal, her only crime was that she used to play with zuma's dyck years ago grin. And also that she has never bowed down to WMC .). They love Cyril Oppenheimer so much , why ? . He is a good boy lol. He is going to derail the processes for the next 9 years, he has business interests in the banking sector. It might not be direct interest but his inlwas like Patrice Motsepe( who has shares in the new bank ye discovery). Cyril the Jew Ramaphosa ain't going to implement jack shyt , he is not moved by the fact that most of these banks would never fund Jayceon' s business aspirations, they will request collateral ( land ) lol. Jaco who has the land will get the loan within 24hrs and open up the business Jace was aiming at within a month lol. Now Jace will have to go beg Jaco for i span and the cycle continues lol. These are things that would have been changed .

2. The issue of land . Nkosazana did not dance around this issue like the good boy. She is direct, land must be taken without compensation as is the policy of the ANC from the nasrec conference. She had outlined her plan for this and it wasn't going to disturb " food security " in the country and it was going to fast so that we can move away from this shadow. But the ugly boy says " we need to sit down and negotiate " grin. WTF? Negotiate what ? . Because there is no way in hell the ANC branches are going to change their minds and say let's compensate the land thieves. Now the house boy is talking about " we need to check the lands under the kings " lmfao. Typical! , Jaco has 50 % of the land but Cyril Oppenheimer Wants to pick on vusi who has 5% grin. That's why king zwelithini told him to come to Zulu land and talk that shyt , the house boy is yet to respond lol. I think he is looking for a civil war and them village herdsmen will bring it .

3 . Nkosazana wanted the evergreen contracts( that you guys never talk about) revisited. These are the contracts that have constantly collapsed the state owned companies. 40 year contracts ? grin where have you ever heard of such crap. Mind you the groups that have those contracts aren't even lana emnzansi grin. The media of WMC won't report that one wink. They will bombard you with " state capture " news and zupta corruption and the rest of the gang will sing along not asking the critical questions. "Who are the most corrupt people in SA? Is there any proof? Can you show us the proof ? Not propaganda but paperwork grin" . Ever since agent Madonsela took office , her only obsession was zuptas and nothing else . In her 5 years in office , what did she achieve ? grin . Oh ! American and British awards ( I wonder why ) lol. Well , if you didn't expose me as the main culprit and used someone else that's already hated as your scapegoat, I would award you too grin well done " brilliant" agent . We talk about zuma the thief yet not even one person or journalist has backed up this accusation with concrete proof just noise . Is zuma eating at Eskom, SAA , Transnet etc? Does he have any interests there ? No . But he is apparently the main cause of corruption lol. The evergreen contracts swip away 90% and the likes of Jace fight over the 10% and will turn around and say zuma is their problem grin. Let's all leave the corrupt 90% because the likes of Enca and city press don't talk about them being the biggest scam since 94 lol. Recently it was revealed that the biggest corruption scandal in SA since 94 is the steinhoff saga but we didn't see huge protests from the blue wearing corruption crusaders calling out the company that wasted pensioners money and caused chaos at the JSE cheesy. City press and them made sure it was on second page , because first page is always reserved for zuma and Guptas and I darkie that won't bow down to WMC cheesy. The supposed " most corrupt people " , the Guptas and Duduzane zuma only got a contract of 1.6 billion at Eskom and it was all over the media and abo Jace took to the streets calling for their heads. Companies like glencore hiked up coal prices and take home over 40 billion each and dololo I toytoy from batho grin. . It's pretty clear I corruption is hyped when the face imnyama if yeyengamla everyone shuts up their mouth including the London trumpets called EFF. We are so good at witch hunting abantu abadla I crumbs and bones but can never stand up and confront the real people who have captured the state . Abo ke are the ones abane evergreen contracts grin. They were so happy when Ramaphosa won , why? Because like dead ass Mandela uzoshiya zonke izinto zabo the way they are. They hated zuma with a passion coz he joined brics which will give us relief from i debts zase west. They were happy when he announced the nuclear deal thing , but as soon as he said it's going to Russia, he became an enemy grin. The DA are such big fans of Ramaphosa why ? Lol. Isn't he a leader of the opposition party ? . He is , but not a threat to what the DA is protecting. He is actual a poster boy for it . Zuma said some of the companies that have been doing business with mines for a longtime zamangamla and foreign must be kicked out sifake new players made up mostly of abo Jace. Lol , he was to be a corrupt thief who wants to steal from ngamlas and abo Jace took to the streets and demanded his head grin. Now they have it , Mr educated will come in and fire zwane and put in an " appropriate " minister who will be carefully chosen in Stellenbosch over drinks grin. He or she will change the whole new mining chatter which is being contested fiercely as we speak by abo bass and Afriforum ( by the way they were also happy for Cyril grin..I wonder why). Utata ka Jace is destined to die underground after getting I 12 stina all his life while u Jaco has to do business ne state and mines lol. The cycle will continue ke.

4. Free quality education for the poor . Zuma announced it after conference. But now good old boy wants the nation to consider working with banks ? grin. Meaning , these young people will have to get these loans from banks , and work their asses off for years after graduation paying off that money ( slavery) grin . He must be smoking something good to have forgotten the events of 2015 fees must fall .

Lol@ adding venda to the anthem. He might as well add Shanghaan and nama ( Khoisan).

It would have been best if you let politicians deal with politics. Because you're lower in IQ wen it comes to politics, I will recommend you to stop watching ANN7 news as your source of information, and make POWER FM your friend. Maybe POWER FM will teach you one or two things about politics. Are you a member of BLF?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 5:08am On Feb 24, 2018
Jayceon:
wow let's just leave it all here

Lol. Jesus , but Jace I wasn't ready to stop grin. I haven't reached the promised land yet , please let's continue grin grin.

Enjoy your weekend, and stay sober lol.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 5:15am On Feb 24, 2018
vandalZA:
It would have been best if you let politicians deal with politics. Because you're lower in IQ wen it comes to politics, I will recommend you to stop watching ANN7 news as your source of information, and make POWER FM your friend. Maybe POWER FM will teach you one or two things about politics. Are you a member of BLF?

LMFAO, you sound angry. Chill the f out Mr power fm , go tell your people to listen to that crap. Lol, I love it when you guys demonize ANN7 yet you know everything that's being talked about there cry cheesy. Do you also patronize Jeremy' s ENCA? . Are you a member of Afriforum or soliditary? . Whether I'm a member or not , I support them 100% cheesy.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 25, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol. Jesus , but Jace I wasn't ready to stop grin. I haven't reached the promised land yet , please let's continue grin grin.

Enjoy your weekend, and stay sober lol.
cheesy cheesy You weren't? okay then what do you think of BLF and EFF?

thanks smiley.Too broke to drink so I'm forced to behave wink

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 5:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Jayceon:
cheesy cheesy You weren't? okay then what do you think of BLF and EFF?

thanks smiley.Too broke to drink so I'm forced to behave wink

Lol .

All i will say is that the EFF used to be BLF, before getting funding from the Queen grin . Now they sound more like Vusi mymoney lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol .

All i will say is that the EFF used to be BLF, before getting funding from the Queen grin . Now they sound more like Vusi mymoney lol.
So it's safe to say EFF is fake revolutionary movement? I think it has run its course now,Zuma made them relevant and now he's gone,what's next for them?

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2018
Jayceon:
So it's safe to say EFF is fake revolutionary movement? I think it has run its course now,Zuma made them relevant and now he's gone,what's next for them?

Exactly!. If you listen to them closely , you will pick up that the rhetoric that made them popular before has slowly dissappeard. The " let's nationalize banks and mines " is no more. Now it's " baba ka Duduzane " and " Guptas " . Now that Zuma is gone , they have no politics grin. They are still working on a new rhetoric " Ramaphosa must atone for the massacre , or we will not let him address parliament " lol. But , I do enjoy watching them play their games in parliament at times , it's comical.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by butterfly55(f): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2018
can someone please help me out, I recently gained admission into university of Calabar. But the problem is finances, I didn't get a space in the hostel so I find a house, paid for accommodation, then all other fees, but I don't have any money again to pay school fees. The fee is 44,750. My mom can't afford it right now and I don't know anyone I can turn to. please I need help, Please. My name is Olivia Aforka. My account number is 3098251589. My phone number is 08103732355. Please help me out. God bless!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by TourismMan(m): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2018
butterfly55:
can someone please help me out, I recently gained admission into university of Calabar. But the problem is finances, I didn't get a space in the hostel so I find a house, paid for accommodation, then all other fees, but I don't have any money again to pay school fees. The fee is 44,750. My mom can't afford it right now and I don't know anyone I can turn to. please I need help, Please. My name is Olivia Aforka. My account number is 3098251589. My phone number is 08103732355. Please help me out. God bless!

Hmmmmm, I pray your prayers are answered although we are in the same shoes. So many financial challenges and yet no money to tackle.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by butterfly55(f): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
I pray that God should us through.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by revontuli(f): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
How many foreigners are chilling here? Where's everyone from?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 10:14am On May 06, 2018
@XhosaNostra

I replied your last comment but it got deleted and I was banned,and I'm still trying to find out WHY that it angry

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:17am On May 06, 2018
Jayceon:
@XhosaNostra

I replied your last comment but it got deleted and I was banned,and I'm still trying to find out WHY that it angry

Lol wow. Hade.

Hope everything else is good this morning smiley
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 10:31am On May 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol wow. Hade.

Hope everything else is good this morning smiley
Thunder faya mod na grin

It's a sunny Sunday morning,can't complain but I can feel winter is slowly creeping in

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:46am On May 06, 2018
Jayceon:
Thunder faya mod na grin

It's a sunny Sunday morning,can't complain but I can feel winter is slowly creeping in

Lol. So how are you able to post if you're banned? I thought you can't post on all subs once you're banned.

It's sunny here too. You know, I thought I was the only one feeling that winter has come early this year. Have you noticed how dark it is by 6 PM? I even thought something must be wrong with my watch at one point. I must say, I'm not looking forward to it at all. It's not my favourite season. Time to stock up on camphor cream to keep those cracked heels away grin

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 11:11am On May 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol. So how are you able to post if you're banned? I thought you can't post on all subs once you're banned.

It's sunny here too. You know, I thought I was the only one feeling that winter has come early this year. Have you noticed how dark it is by 6 PM? I even thought something must be wrong with my watch at one point. I must say, I'm not looking forward to it at all. It's not my favourite season. Time to stock up on camphor cream to keep those cracked heels away grin
It was a one-hour ban,it was lifted at 10:56

I noticed that 6 PM looks like midnight and the sun has changed its position as well shocked .Knowing how hot PTA is I thought you would embrace winter with warm hands,I was there last week and boy is it hot.You devlop cracky heels during winter grin cheesy ,The only thing I dread about winter is that I shed skin like a snake during first few weeks of the season plus getting out of bed seems like a suicide mission

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:25am On May 06, 2018
Jayceon:
It was a one-hour ban,it was lifted at 10:56

I noticed that 6 PM looks like midnight and the sun has changed its position as well shocked .Knowing how hot PTA is I thought you would embrace winter with warm hands,I was there last week and boy is it hot.You devlop cracky heels during winter grin cheesy ,The only thing I dread about winter is that I shed skin like a snake during first few weeks of the season plus getting out of bed seems like a suicide mission

Gotcha.

Lol, I don't appreciate the heat or the cold. Hot weather I can tolerate it by staying indoors or carrying an umbrella etc. The cold on the other hand is just horrible because I don't like layering my clothes, I get itchy lol.
Yes, my heels crack in winter but not like they used to. The solution is to wear socks all winter tongue
LMAO, I know what you mean by suicide mission. The blankets are at their warmest at the moment when you have to get up. Perhaps you need a stronger moisturizer for winter or try mixing the one you use with glycerin. In other words, be ghetto fabulous grin Glycerin works wonders. I was having an allergy to camphor cream not too long ago & glycerin got rid of the patches within days. Try it wink
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 11:59am On May 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Gotcha.

Lol, I don't appreciate the heat or the cold. Hot weather I can tolerate it by staying indoors or carrying an umbrella etc. The cold on the other hand is just horrible because I don't like layering my clothes, I get itchy lol.
Yes, my heels crack in winter but not like they used to. The solution is to wear socks all winter tongue
LMAO, I know what you mean by suicide mission. The blankets are at their warmest at the moment when you have to get up. Perhaps you need a stronger moisturizer for winter or try mixing the one you use with glycerin. In other words, be ghetto fabulous grin Glycerin works wonders. I was having an allergy to camphor cream not too long ago & glycerin got rid of the patches within days. Try it wink
Staying indoors,that I can do,but as a guy I cannot carry an umbrella undecided ,I don't know,something about a guy carrying an umbrella under hot conditions makes me want to question everything about him...if you get my drift wink.At least you got a solution for cracky heels,they tear up blankets if you do nothing about them grin grin

Lol especially when you got an appointment somewhere and have to be there as early as possible,that's when winter manifest its cruelty.Lol I don't even remember when last I saw a Glycerin but I do remember how good it tastes grin, well the thing I hate about Glycerin is that it makes your skin shiny and oily

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:09pm On May 06, 2018
Jayceon:
Staying indoors,that I can do,but as a guy I cannot carry an umbrella undecided ,I don't know,something about a guy carrying an umbrella under hot conditions makes me want to question everything about him...if you get my drift wink.At least you got a solution from cracky heels,they tear up blankets if you do nothing about them grin grin

Lol especially when you got an appointment somewhere and have to be there as early as possible,that's when winter manifest its cruelty.Lol I don't even remember when last I saw a Glycerin but I do remember how good it tastes grin, well the thing I hate about Glycerin is that it makes your skin shiny and oily

LMFAO!!!! Wear a "bucket hat" then & look like a member of Trompies grin

Yeah, that's the annoying part about cracked heels. They be looking all "hairy" in the morning because they're covered in blanket fluff. Thank God it's not that severe anymore. Now they just get rough & flakey. Nothing a generous slathering of vaseline or camphor cream can't solve.

Yes, that's the disadvantage of glycerin. But you'll be all covered in clothes so it doesn't really matter if you're greasy, noone will see it tongue
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO!!!! Wear a "bucket hat" then & look like a member of Trompies grin

Yeah, that's the annoying part about cracked heels. They be looking all "hairy" in the morning because they're covered in blanket fluff. Thank God it's not that severe anymore. Now they just get rough & flakey. Nothing a generous slathering of vaseline or camphor cream can't solve.

Yes, that's the disadvantage of glycerin. But you'll be all covered in clothes so it doesn't really matter if you're greasy, noone will see it tongue
lol@member of Trompies,I hate bucket hats,I only wear caps when it's hot

Exactly! and that fluff is what makes the blankets warm.Was it really that bad? I know people out there with cracks wide open they be looking like casino slot machines.

Is not about what people might see,it just doesn't feel good on the skin,it's too heaven for me

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:33pm On May 06, 2018
Jayceon:
lol@member of Trompies,I hate bucket hats,I only wear caps when it's hot

Exactly! and that fluff is what makes the blankets warm.Was it really that bad? I know people out there with cracks wide open they be looking like casino slot machines.

Is not about what people might see,it just doesn't feel good on the skin,it's too heaven for me

Oh OK, at least you're protected to an extent.

Lol, it wasn't THAT bad by appearance. It just felt like a grater grin

Well, if it's not your thing, then cool. Try other options. They have plenty alternatives for men on the shelves these days.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh OK, at least you're protected to an extent.

Lol, it wasn't THAT bad by appearance. It just felt like a grater grin

Well, if it's not your thing, then cool. Try other options. They have plenty alternatives for men on the shelves these days.
alright.

Btw where's Lionessza?

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:02pm On May 06, 2018
Jayceon:
alright.

Btw where's Lionessza?

I really have no idea. Perhaps she has her hands full.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hiawathia1981,
I was trying to find a thread where I could generally chat with you and not "derail" a topic, get my post erased or get banned smiley
Look at what I found! The Lord is good!
Since I have Nigerian & Black American blood, I think this "room" qualifies me......lol.
You are definitely qualified to be in here...lol.
Was just curious though, as to how you found Nairaland?
If you are uncomfortable with saying too much, then that's cool. I will understand.

See what I'm finding is, this Nairaland "world" is brutally tough. You have to wear a triple layered, bullet-proof vest/coat to survive here wink
Forgive me if I reply later today.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mobilia:
Hiawathia1981,
I was trying to find a thread where I could generally chat with you and not "derail" a topic, get my post erased or get banned smiley
Since I have Nigerian & Black American blood, I think this "room" qualifies me......lol.
If you are uncomfortable with saying too much, then that's cool. I will understand.

See what I'm finding is, this Nairaland "world" is brutally tough. You have to wear a triple layered, bullet-proof vest/coat to survive here wink

Thanks for the invite.
Yes, I have seen the brutailty of Nairaland. Its seems like everyday, you have to put on crusader armour on certain posts. And I tend to get in trouble bc I insert myself in "family matters."
I found Nairaland through google cuz I had some questions on Nigerian culture. And then decided to stick around for now.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
revontuli:
How many foreigners are chilling here? Where's everyone from?

Hi there,

Hailing from America, you?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mobilia:
Hiawathia1981,

oh, intrude! where are you from
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Martin0:

oh, intrude! where are you from

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (92) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.