Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

foreigners chillout joint. - Foreign Affairs (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / foreigners chillout joint. (136356 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by revontuli(f): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

Precisely that, you ladies don't want to relocate, you are addicted to USA but again ,let make a short plan for decwmber for few foreigners down here.

Shhh you gotta clean up the country first uf you want foreigners to relocate oo! Send Buhari home, elect a decent leader who will give you stable electricity and water, also clean up the skull mining, cultists, armed robbers and Fulani herdsmen wahala.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by CanineOfJackal: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2018
revontuli:

Shhh you gotta clean up the country first uf you want foreigners to relocate oo! Send Buhari home, elect a decent leader who will give you stable electricity and water, also clean up the skull mining, cultists, armed robbers and Fulani herdsmen wahala.

You ve known everything about Nigeria that you also chat like one. Kudos
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2018
revontuli:

together I believe we can build a better nation, not only Nigerians can do this alone, there should be enlightened on more about "crooks"

If the government of her nation can't provide menial basic amenities for her people, then let it diaspora and non Nigerian's come and build together with it people and offcurse nature it brand ""Nigerians "

But as for the while, we should work on just visit!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by khiaa(f): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2018
Alezy:
she is still on bed. Allow her rest a little wink

How sweet, my baby looking out for me. kiss How's your day?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2018
Mobilia:

From the illustrious Igbo tribe wink
Just wanted to find a lovely adjective that started with an "I" to match the"I" in Igbo.
But I have no problem with any particular Nigerian tribe.

well no problem with that, but as you would have noticed! There is tribalism mounted in this part of the world.

But then again, it a pleasure to meet you once again, every friendship got it's minimum goal, I hope ur goals and mine helps and also bring better things especially to my country .
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2018
hiawathia1981:

What I will say is racisism is deeply engrained in our country. Things have gotten better but it seems we have taken a step back lately. The beautiful thing about black people all over the world is that we are resilient and yet remain hopeful. Even though things are a little scary especially for males, its important not to give way to fear. Dreams can still be accomplished. It just might take some time and more hard work. I will also say being careful or mindful of certain things like surroundings or situations that will put you in a negative situation.
Hope that answered your question.

well you have answered so well, over years it been a form of "neglect "especially to blacks but as we have experienced in this 21century we can say it been reduced to ar certain volume.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by carbonado(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2018
Mobilia:

grin
I love humor...which folks will soon find out!
......i can sense that, was wondering how that will sound with an american accent....do you know how to speak pidgin English....
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by carbonado(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2018
revontuli:

...you know quite much about my country...sad about the menace of the fulani herds men and lack of basic infastructure, however,every country has it own issue.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

well no problem with that, but as you would have noticed! There is tribalism mounted in this part of the world.

But then again, it a pleasure to meet you once again, every friendship got it's minimum goal, I hope ur goals and mine helps and also bring better things especially to my country .

Yeah...the tribalism issue is very troubling and disheartening to me....
I asked my dad about it and he told me what it stems from unfortunately....
With 182 million folks in one country, there is bound to be differences....but I dislike so.much disunity.
You wouldn't happen to be a Yoruba "demon" would you? Was wondering cause you have so many female "friends"...and seem to be extremely friendly...
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
carbonado:
......i can sense that, was wondering how that will sound with an american accent....do you know how to speak pidgin English....

Lol...well it sounds great to me.
I don't know to....but I am learning some words (na so, dey, wahala, biko etc) as I read conversations on N.L.
I would love to learn it though....I like how it's written.....
Trying to learn Igbo and a few basic words in Yoruba....
We'll see how it turns out!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mobilia:

With 182 million folks in one country, there are bound to be differences....but I dislike so.much disunity.
You wouldn't happen to be a Yoruba "demon" would you? Was wondering cause you have so many female "friends"...and seem to be extremely friendly...

hahahah Yoruba "demon " I could be, one can

change and be that too, nobody is Mr nice!

well as for "many "good I am a man and not woman, so my opposite sex should be majorly my most inn!

well as per your first line, I hope that not kinda probability to put Nigeria into "visiting it "!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
R.I.P. to Anthony Bourdain and my condolences to his family....
I'm still in shock.
I, and my dad, really love his show, "Parts Unknown" and have seen so many different cultures around the world through Bourdain's eyes. He seemed to genuinely be interested in other people's way of life.
His show inspired me to want to really travel the world....
He was just in Lagos back in September/ October 2017...and appeared to really like it there.
Awesome show...
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mobilia:

With 182 million folks in one country, there are bound to be differences....but I dislike so.much disunity.

Lol. Even I know what that term means. What say you, Martino?

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mobilia:
R.I.P. to Anthony Bourdain and my condolences to his family....
I'm still in shock.
I, and my dad, really love his show, "Parts Unknown" and have seen so many different cultures around the world through Bourdain's eyes. He seemed to genuinely be interested in other people's way of life.
His show inspired me to want to really travel the world....
He was just in Lagos back in September/ October 2017...and appeared to really like it there.
Awesome show...

I had not heard this, what happpened to him?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

hahahah Yoruba "demon " I could be, one can

change and be that too, nobody is Mr nice!

well as for "many "good I am a man and not woman, so my opposite sex should be majorly my most inn!

well as per your first line, I hope that not kinda probability to put Nigeria into "visiting it "!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
hiawathia1981:

I had not heard this, what happpened to him?

They said he was found in his hotel room "unresponsive". They called it a "suicide" by hanging.
He was in France filming for his new season.
One thing I know is....that we will never know the truth.
I don't believe everything the "media" puts out....
Only God knows....
It's just so sad.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Yoruba demon,grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

Precisely that, you ladies don't want to relocate, you are addicted to USA but again ,let make a short plan for decwmber for few foreigners down here.

Why December?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Lol....I learned it right here on Nairaland.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mobilia:

They said he was found in his hotel room "unresponsive". They called it a "suicide".
He was in France filming for his new season.
One thing I know is....that we will never know the truth.
I don't believe everything the "media" puts out....
Only God knows....
It's just so sad.

Oh no. If that is too be believed, that is the second celebrity suicide this week.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mobilia:

Lol.....oh I will be visiting Nigeria.
It's coming.
Circumstances (beyond my control) stalled it in the past.....but it's gonna happen.
Just can't disclose details to folks. Have to be cautious smiley

oh reallygrin

well well well, me especially is expecting to see you and offcurse with my friends toogrin

Circumstances ummmm Nigeria is cool shagrin

But hey can I ask you something?
I was checking out on your profile last night trying to see if you are a conning lady, but then again, I noticed you changed your pics and it got some very fantastic mode of snap that would be hard for many to notice!

why change pics! that my question?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mobilia:

the silwnr learner, nor worry maybe you go start to dey teach me what you have learnt so far here
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

Yoruba demon,grin

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Oh no. If that is too be believed, that is the second celebrity suicide this week.

I know....it's just so sad.
He was only 61.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Why December?
for me specifically! I will be very very free, no work.
Secondly last month of the year, it celebrated as "Christmas "
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mobilia:

Me too.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mobilia:

I know....it's just so sad. He was only 61.
who is this supposed dead man? I don't know him
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

for me specifically! I will be very very free, no work.

Secondly last month of the year, it celebrated as "Christmas "

We celebrate Christmas here too, but its a very busy time and an expensive one at that. Was wondering why that time of year.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
hiawathia1981:

that more similar to "hoochies"
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

who is this supposed dead man? I don't know him

He has a travel show where he travels all over the world even to some remote places. His show is well liked because he appears to really engage with the people and absorb the culture even the food.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

oh reallygrin

well well well, me especially is expecting to see you and offcurse with my friends toogrin

Circumstances ummmm Nigeria is cool shagrin

But hey can I ask you something?
I was checking out on your profile last night trying to see if you are a conning lady, but then again, I noticed you changed your pics and it got some very fantastic mode of snap that would be hard for many to notice!

why change pics! that my question?

Thanks for asking...
I knew it would come up!
I was thinking that Nairalanders would be thinking I'm "wacko"...for changing my pics so much.
I'm kinda a perfectionist...and want my pic to look up to my specifics...so I'll take a pic and not like it and want to change it.
So I change it and then still don't like it and then change it again.
I know I need to stop doing it...lol.
No "con" in me at all. In fact, I value honesty and sincerity and can't stand deception......
Believe me, I have nothing to gain on Nairaland by being false...
People know my name and age on here...trust me.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Martin0(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
hiawathia1981:

We celebrate Christmas here too, but its a very busy time and an expensive one at that. Was wondering why that time of year.

OK then! let us all talk and decide when!

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (92) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.