Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (517029 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kamsified: Jnrbayano!!!

Asa nwanyi

Asa mpete
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rich4god: Hope all is well.... Abi plate too much for you to wash....
angry if you no want fight just call my mumsy for me
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kamsified:
Hi sweerie. How was your day?
my has been good so far. Yours?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: angry if you no want fight just call my mumsy for me
lol... E don be for you....
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kamsified:
Hello sweetie here I am
smiley :-) hope you are doing great...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kamsified:
Hi sweerie. How was your day?
*coughs* Abeg, who dey sell form to seminary sch...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
jnrbayano:

Asa nwanyi

Asa mpete
Oga m
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: my has been good so far. Yours?
Same here dearie
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rich4god: *coughs* Abeg, who dey sell form to seminary sch...
Sorry na embarassed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2014
Get well soon SalC.

Good Morning to Y'all.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2014
"My dear people, since God has loved us so much,we too should love one another. No one has ever seen God; but as long as we love one another God will live in us and his love will be complete in us" 1Jn 4:11-12.

Isn't it funny how St. John challenges us to a particular type of love...hahaha...just hear him "...this is the love I mean:not our love for God,
but God’s love for us when he sent his Son
..." Can you Imagine? What happened to our Love for God, why isn't it good enough to be the yardstick for our love for one another? This is a food for thought indeed, when last did I do something for God just because I love him, I mean like doing something "stupid" for Him without giving a care to the world, not in expectation of something from him. Looking back at our lives, some of us have really done "stupid" things in the name of love, I believe I once saw a thread where people were asked to tell the stupid things they've done in the name of love, it was an interesting read as I remember. Most times when we do good in the name of love for God, they're with strings attached...hope for a repay in some way, even then, It's done with the consciousness of not wanting to be ridiculed by the world, we feel ashamed in some way...oh our imperfect love...be merciful to us Lord.

God needed nothing from us when He sent His son to come and be killed, He did it solely for our sake, God was not ashamed to take flesh made of dust, He gave no care to the world as he submitted himself to ridicule in the filthy hands of men, God was in love, with you and I, with all men, such that he cherished only the thoughts of being with us for eternity, and everything else mattered not...yeah, even the suffering and death of His only Son...what a perfect love. Such a love is what we crave, deep in our hearts from one another in our relationships, eg, families, marriages, friendships, etc, yet such a love; we hardly give and rarely receive. We pray the Lord to help us.

Good morning brethren, a splendid day ahead to all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2014
FrancisTony: Get well soon SalC.

Good Morning to Y'all.

I greet you, double saint.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Syncan: "My dear people, since God has loved us so much,we too should love one another. No one has ever seen God; but as long as we love one another God will live in us and his love will be complete in us" 1Jn 4:11-12.

Isn't it funny how St. John challenges us to a particular type of love...hahaha...just hear him "...this is the love I mean:not our love for God,
but God’s love for us when he sent his Son
..." Can you Imagine? What happened to our Love for God, why isn't it good enough to be the yardstick for our love for one another? This is a food for thought indeed, when last did I do something for God just because I love him, I mean like doing something "stupid" for Him without giving a care to the world, not in expectation of something from him. Looking back at our lives, some of us have really done "stupid" things in the name of love, I believe I once saw a thread where people were asked to tell the stupid things they've done in the name of love, it was an interesting read as I remember. Most times when we do good in the name of love for God, they're with strings attached...hope for a repay in some way, even then, It's done with the consciousness of not wanting to be ridiculed by the world, we feel ashamed in some way...oh our imperfect love...be merciful to us Lord.

God needed nothing from us when He sent His son to come and be killed, He did it solely for our sake, God was not ashamed to take flesh made of dust, He gave no care to the world as he submitted himself to ridicule in the filthy hands of men, God was in love, with you and I, with all men, such that he cherished only the thoughts of being with us for eternity, and everything else mattered not...yeah, even the suffering and death of His only Son...what a perfect love. Such a love is what we crave, deep in our hearts from one another in our relationships, eg, families, marriages, friendships, etc, yet such a love; we hardly give and rarely receive. We pray the Lord to help us.

Good morning brethren, a splendid day ahead to all.

Vintage Syncan.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2014
FrancisTony: Get well soon SalC.

Good Morning to Y'all.

I hail you.

Wishing you a blissful day.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2014
jnrbayano:

Vintage Syncan.

I hail you bro.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by IFY124(f): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Good morning all. SalC hope you are doing? Thank you Syncan for that post
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2014
IFY124: Good morning all. SalC hope you are doing? Thank you Syncan for that post

Dear one, nothing do you at all.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Nice day to you all... My prayers still with Salc... Erm... Kamsified, come lets go and visit your MIL to see how she is doing...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Rich4god: Nice day to you all... My prayers still with Salc... Erm... Kamsified, come lets go and visit your MIL to see how she is doing...

Nice day to you Rich. DeoGratias1 I saw you peeping,howdy?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2014
Rich4god: Nice day to you all... My prayers still with Salc... Erm... Kamsified, come lets go and visit your MIL to see how she is doing...
Ok then let me prepare some food we'll take to her smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2014
@Syncan thanks for sharing
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2014
Kamsified: @Syncan thanks for sharing

Adanne, you're welcome. Howdy?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Kamsified:
Ok then let me prepare some food we'll take to her smiley
If you dey prepare food, no put kiddablingz share o... Cos I don dey eye two of una... How are you doing?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Syncan:

Adanne, you're welcome. Howdy?
Am doing fine. Thanks for asking
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rich4god: If you dey prepare food, no put kiddablingz share o... Cos I don dey eye two of una... How are you doing?
Lol. Ah ah No need to be jealous dear one
Your position is not threatened one bit shocked
Re: A Thread For Catholics by alentyno: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Signing in. Let me see what these folks got here.

Italo and syncan if you still interested you can continue the discussion here.
@least many catholics on this thread can help you bombard me
Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
So until when you wear the shoe will you know where it pinches. Ever since I heard Ebola was in PHC this morning. I have been very uneasy and i had to run to the bathroom to cry sef. Its very scary considering that the situation was ongoing and people didn't know. Today we tried to do a permutation of how many people had come in contact with the guy and whether they if they got infected could have spread it, and the numbers were too saddening.

Why would someone put others at risk. I wish I could say God punish somebody but I don't know how.

May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
babestell: So until when you wear the shoe will you know where it pinches. Ever since I heard Ebola was in PHC this morning. I have been very uneasy and i had to run to the bathroom to cry sef. Its very scary considering that the situation was ongoing and people didn't know. Today we tried to do a permutation of how many people had come in contact with the guy and whether they if they got infected could have spread it, and the numbers were too saddening.

Why would someone put others at risk. I wish I could say God punish somebody but I don't know how.

May God help us all
U live in PH? sad
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Lovethywilbedon: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
I am LOVETHYWILBEDON signing in
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
babestell: So until when you wear the shoe will you know where it pinches. Ever since I heard Ebola was in PHC this morning. I have been very uneasy and i had to run to the bathroom to cry sef. Its very scary considering that the situation was ongoing and people didn't know. Today we tried to do a permutation of how many people had come in contact with the guy and whether they if they got infected could have spread it, and the numbers were too saddening.

May God help us all
Correct me if am wrong, I heard it's only when you come in contact with a visibly sick ebola patient that you're at risk. If that is the case, pls avoid contact with anyone with any signs that resemble ebola patient & let's trust God with the rest.
It is well with you and yours
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lovethywilbedon: I am LOVETHYWILBEDON signing in
You're welcome dear
We're happy to have you
Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
musKeeto:
U live in PH? sad

yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.