Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (521706 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kamsified dear, may our loving father in heaven bless n protect u. Give u d grace to do his will @ all tyms n may our blessed mother Mary continue to intercede on ur behalf. Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
Rich4god:
This thread has realy helped me alot... Waking up in the morning to see great write ups from different people on this thread have really boosted my faith in the catholic church...

Even though I seem to have known the monikers of stryk, Uben, Syncan, Italo and Chukwudi44 in all those anti-catholic threads, this thread have made me to know them better...

Then came Salc, I could remember the 1st day we spoke over the phone, I was a little bit careful not to say something that will make her feel as though I have a negative intention for giving her my number, but today, I no longer censor my words while talking to her as she is now my e-mumsysmiley:p... Remain blessed
Then I met woky8-)... Didnt even know that he was living at the back of my house... A guy with a simple heart that spoilt me with drinks... I still wonder why time runs faster anytime I pay him a visit. God will continue to stregthen you.

I never knew that some1 can have a sister that you havent met or talked to... But I find such a person in Mariagorreti (MG)... Even though we havent met, she has always being there for me. I dont know how, but when ever we meet, I will be driving home with a trailer load of cake.:p More icing to you cake "My Lady"...

I dont eat spags much, but thanks to Chikk, she made me fell in love with it... And now, anytime am cooking spags, I always try to prepare it the way she served it to me:p8-). God will realy bless her for that and may our mother Mary continue to petition her intention to Christ.
What ever that made me to e-propose to kamsified is what I dont know, but am realy happy I did that, even though it may seem childish... Chatting up with her is like having all the comedians around you... Who say ladies cant make a better comedia "You go laff so tey pple go tink say you don cr*se"... I call her my zing, cos she has been a source of inspiration to me. God will reward you for that. And to cap it all, she realy "cares":*...

Am looking forward to meeting all of you one day, esp jnrbayano who is kinda close to my current location... You all are a wonderful family to me.

You may not know, but I have realy learnt alot from Uben, Italo, HC, Syncan, Debbie, Bluerange, Babestel, PopeII, pepylov, Chuks, ify *salc help me complete the list* and all those who take their time to make comment here, not just comment but God speaking through them... All your contribution keeps encouraging me in keeping the faith flying... May God bless you all... And before I forget, my e-broda kiddaBlingzz and his pally FrancisTony, God will surely answer you guys prayer. Have a funfilled day... *permit me if I omit your name*
Edited...
To MrAladin our landloard, just as you got the inspiration to open this thread, may God continue to inspire you in all you do through Christ our Lord...

Wow! So wonderful. Wonder why I am just seeing this.

We are so glad to have you around bro.

Continue to live for us.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2014
titoetal:

Almighty and eternal and eternal Father, bless the efforts of your child Rich4God and provide the means of livelihood that will enable him take care of his needs and for your good work, serving you faithfully through Jesus Christ our Lord - Amen.
Amen... Thanks alot my man...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2014
Kamsified:
A big AMEN I say to all the wonderful prayers you said for me today. God bless you all real good.

Thanks guys
You welcome... But why you go choose a day after my own...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2014
@cocoberry... God surprised Abraham with a son, even when Abraham thinks it wont be possible for him to have a child... So also shall God surprise you with a lot of blessing even when you think that they are not forthcoming... You are a blessed child...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:31am On Oct 05, 2014
Happy sunday to you all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:37am On Oct 05, 2014
nnekamezor:
Kamsified dear, may our loving father in heaven bless n protect u. Give u d grace to do his will @ all tyms n may our blessed mother Mary continue to intercede on ur behalf. Amen
Amen o. Thanks dearest

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:38am On Oct 05, 2014
jnrbayano:
I pray that our dearest Kamsified after today finds great favour with God....

May the almighty God visit her where she desires most. May her family always revel in the blessings of God in her life.

Amen.
Amen thank u sunshine
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:39am On Oct 05, 2014
modestdude:
My Dearest Kamsified, May the good Lord bless you and keep you. I decree with the authority of matt 18:18 that no weapon formed or fashioned against you shall prosper. The angels will watch your back for the totality of your existence and so no evil or harm will befall you.

I pray for God's grace in all your life endeavours, may He prosper you, make you a blessing to others and finally grant your heart desires KA ISI YOO CHUKWU. You are blessed and lifted in Jesus name. Amen
Amen Amen I say
Thanks love

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2014
Rich4god:
You welcome... But why you go choose a day after my own...
Lol
Sweetheart the reason is not far fetched. Is it
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:48am On Oct 05, 2014
Kamsified:

Lol
Sweetheart the reason is not far fetched. Is it
let me keep d answer to mysef... Not sleeping yet...?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:52am On Oct 05, 2014
Rich4god:
let me keep d answer to mysef... Not sleeping yet...?
Shouldnt I be asking you that? cheesy

Ok We're putting things in order for pope's mass smiley
How was your day?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:57am On Oct 05, 2014
Kamsified:

Shouldnt I be asking you that? cheesy

Ok We're putting things in order for pope's mass smiley
How was your day?
am nocturnal for now... My day was ok... Jst enjoyin d weekend...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by CoolKizzy(m): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2014
I just came across this thread today, wow! what a great place, thanks to cocoberry for shearing the October devotion prayer post. I am now a member of this thread and also interested in the prayer, please any day is OK with me. sorry i'm requesting late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:33am On Oct 05, 2014
Pdizzle:

hehe, i think so too, he's the one who loves to live high
@ Rich4god you know what happened to the one that lived high abi? Ok na When our castle begin shake, Terry G won't even know we exist embarassed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:47am On Oct 05, 2014
CoolKizzy:
I just came across this thread today, wow! what a great place, thanks to cocoberry for shearing the October devotion prayer post. I am now a member of this thread and also interested in the prayer, please any day is OK with me. sorry i'm requesting late.
On behalf of PopeII & Council, you're very welcome to the house.
You're not late dearie . I think we still have a couple of dates left,so u can still make your choice from those.
Here:
14th
17th-19th
21st-22nd
24th-26th
29th -30th

CC: My madam Salc pls confirm
Re: A Thread For Catholics by titoetal(m): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2014
Cocoberry, it has always been the will our heavenly Father to grant your heart desires, in a special way I join in presenting your petitions and pray that the Almighty God will above all, enrich you with wisdom, understanding and knowledge for a victorious pilgrimage on earth through Christ Jesus.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:02am On Oct 05, 2014
The Lord will keep you from all harm—  he will watch over your life;the Lord will watch over your coming and going  both now and forevermore. Ps 121:7-8

Today, we are praying for Cocoberry

We pray the good Lord will bless, preserve and meet you at the point of your need, and all our prayers for you will find favour in the site of God through Christ our Lord.

Happy sunday brethren and do have a wonderful day ahead smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by titoetal(m): 6:05am On Oct 05, 2014
Happy Sunday to this blessed family. Praying for divine visitation on all this week and always.
Cheers!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2014
CoolKizzy:
You are highly welcome home dear Coollkizzy, you are in the right place, feel free to come around and drop your comments, prayers, ask question and interact with the brethren and may God bless you abundantly.

for the on going prayers, we give you 14th oct

Once again you are welcome smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2014
Rich4god:
Happy sunday to you all...
Same to you son.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:12am On Oct 05, 2014
Kamsified:

On behalf of PopeII & Council, you're very welcome to the house.
You're not late dearie . I think we still have a couple of dates left,so u can still make your choice from those.
Here:
14th
17th-19th
21st-22nd
24th-26th
29th -30th

CC: My madam Salc pls confirm
Confirmed dearest 14th assigned to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2014
titoetal:
Happy Sunday to this blessed family. Praying for divine visitation on all this week and always.
Cheers!!
Happy sunday too bro,
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2014
happy sunday my people

make sure to begin with christ at mass
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2014
Kamsified:

@ Rich4god you know what happened to the one that lived high abi? Ok na When our castle begin shake, Terry G won't even know we exist embarassed
I think the one that lived high is more closer to the Lord these days...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2014
KiddaBlingzz....
Re: A Thread For Catholics by lordnammy(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2014
My brethren it is another sunday, hope u guys attend mass. Am reporting direct from St jude parish Rumuokolo Ph, If u are in ph u are invited to our church dedication n 20 years anniversary on 26 oct 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Our amiable Cocoberry,

It is with great joy I pray for you on this day. May the good lord find my unworthy prayers for you worthy.

Its only God who understands overly what your deepest yearnings, sighs, wishes, dreams, desires etc are..since the almighty urged us to approach the throne of grace with confidence, who are we not to listen? "His words are spirit and they are life." Remember?

Let your will be done in her life o lord! and this I ask through Jesus Christ our lord.

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by titoetal(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2014
SalC:
Happy sunday too bro,

You are welcome dear. Am seeking to pick 18th October for this blessed family to remember me in prayer if that date is open. Thanks for your wonderful care.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2014
Happy sunday dear...
I'm not kitchen friendly o! Except you want to eat concotion
cheesy

Kamsified:

No wonder I didn't see you in the kitchen yesterday smiley
Welcome back dearie
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2014
cocoberry:
5th October has been a memorable day in my life!

"It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer-----Isaiah 65:24.

May His favors visit you, even as we unite in prayers for you today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Richieboyn: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2014
Helloooooo....... Happy Sunday my people. I cant evn read from where I stopped because m very behind. I'll jst try to start again. How una de na. I've missed here, lyk really really. Thank God, I can still see dat unity smiley cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.