Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (521040 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2014
Rich4god:
KiddaBlingzz....
brotherly... i dropped a message earlier. you see am?

howfar na?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
brotherly... i dropped a message earlier. you see am?

howfar na?

Is the bold your usual trouble finding?

undecided smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by IFY124(f): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2014
Happy sunday to you my dear friends in Christ. Coolkizzy, U are highly welcome.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2014
jnrbayano:

Is the bold your usual trouble finding?

undecided smiley
no o you suppose know say i don repent na tongue grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by wonda26(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2014
Na wa o. I have really been missing in action. .

Thanks Kamsified, I saw where u assigned me role of altar server. I was actually one back then. I really miss it. Serving mass is one of the best things that give me joy whenever I remember. cheesy

Onto the matter.... What's trending at the moment people? smiley smiley ohhhh! October devotion... One of the best things to happen to us. I mean, u get the blessed sacrament exposed everyday with full adoration.. I love this programme. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by IFY124(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2014
Cocoberry,
Oh Lord our father, bless my dear sis Cocoberry. Teach her to do your will and supply all her needs; amen. St Anthony of Padua, the wonder worker; intercede for her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
I know am a bit late, buh I choose 24th October..
Its my birthday. smiley

Currently writing my professionals, that's why I've not been regularly online, remember us in prayers peeps.
Happy new month in arrears and I pray that God would bless us with his strength to take part actively in this month's devotion and for our lives to be impacted upon +vely at the very end...Peace
Re: A Thread For Catholics by CoolKizzy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kamsified:

On behalf of PopeII & Council, you're very welcome to the house.
You're not late dearie . I think we still have a couple of dates left,so u can still make your choice from those.
Here:
14th
17th-19th
21st-22nd
24th-26th
29th -30th

CC: My madam Salc pls confirm

thank you very much kamsified

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by CoolKizzy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
SalC:
You are highly welcome home dear Coollkizzy, you are in the right place, feel free to come around and drop your comments, prayers, ask question and interact with the brethren and may God bless you abundantly.

for the on going prayers, we give you 14th oct

Once again you are welcome smiley

thanks salc, lots of great ppl in here
Re: A Thread For Catholics by CoolKizzy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
IFY124:

thanks ify
Re: A Thread For Catholics by modestdude(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Cocoberry, today i pray for you that the goodness and mercy of God shall follow you all the days of your life. As Christ is lifted in the monstrance today at devotions all over the world, So has He being lifted above and over your problems. As He walked on the Sea, so shall He walk over all impossibilities for you.

May the Lord grant you good health of mind and body and all the good things of life. I pronounce the blessings of Isaiah 65:24 that even before you finish praying to God, He will answer your prayers. May the Blessed Mother interceed for you. All these i ask through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
@cocoberry I pray for you this day that The Lord will give you the grace to always seek him and his righteousness in all you do, so that the blessings of Matt 6:33 shall be yours always. And may you not miss heaven on the last day. These I ask through Christ our Lord Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
happy sunday my people

make sure to begin with christ at mass
Same to you dear

Done
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
titoetal:
Happy Sunday to this blessed family. Praying for divine visitation on all this week and always.
Cheers!!
Same to you dear
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rich4god:
I think the one that lived high is more closer to the Lord these days...
Now I feel like the house needs to pray for my zing again embarassed
This time, I'll supply the prayer point myself embarassed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
lordnammy:
My brethren it is another sunday, hope u guys attend mass. Am reporting direct from St jude parish Rumuokolo Ph, If u are in ph u are invited to our church dedication n 20 years anniversary on 26 oct 2014
Same to you dearest
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
peppyluv02:
Happy sunday dear...
I'm not kitchen friendly o! Except you want to eat concotion
cheesy

cheesy
But Nnem you have no problem. That's why I put you and Debbie in the kitchen together. She has your back any day. Just de help am bring salt n maggi grin all of u will still get the credit finally
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Richieboyn:
Helloooooo....... Happy Sunday my people. I cant evn read from where I stopped because m very behind. I'll jst try to start again. How una de na. I've missed here, lyk really really. Thank God, I can still see dat unity smiley cheesy
Richie longest time. I called your number a couple of times but no success shocked

Welcome back dearie
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
wonda26:
Na wa o. I have really been missing in action. .

Thanks Kamsified, I saw where u assigned me role of altar server. I was actually one back then. I really miss it. Serving mass is one of the best things that give me joy whenever I remember. cheesy

Onto the matter.... What's trending at the moment people? smiley smiley ohhhh! October devotion... One of the best things to happen to us. I mean, u get the blessed sacrament exposed everyday with full adoration.. I love this programme. cheesy

Look who is back!!!!!!!
What's trending? Oh we're praying for one another.
Salc please assign him a date

Nice to have you back
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
KingMEXX:
Its my birthday. smiley

Currently writing my professionals, that's why I've not been regularly online, remember us in prayers peeps.
Happy new month in arrears and I pray that God would bless us with his strength to take part actively in this month's devotion and for our lives to be impacted upon +vely at the very end...Peace
Amen. Welcome back dearest

Well Noted
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
IFY124:
Nnem same to you

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by debbie(f): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Bia is kitchen now my ministry? Anyway Woky will know beta!
Kamsified:

cheesy
But Nnem you have no problem. That's why I put you and Debbie in the kitchen together. She has your back any day. Just de help am bring salt n maggi grin all of u will still get the credit finally

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
titoetal:

You are welcome dear. Am seeking to pick 18th October for this blessed family to remember me in prayer if that date is open. Thanks for your wonderful care.
Yes 18th it is,signed and sealed. Thanks for your good wishes
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Cocoberry darl, I pray God grant you all your heart desires. I pray today that no powers of darkness shall be able to pluck you out of the mighty hand of God. I pray the Lord lifts you up and I also wish you all the best life has got to offer you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
KingMEXX:
Its my birthday. smiley

24th it is! Signed and sealed. All the best in your exams.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
MzMariah:
Cocoberry darl, I pray God grant you all your heart desires. I pray today that no powers of darkness shall be able to pluck you out of the mighty hand of God. I pray the Lord lifts you up and I also wish you all the best life has got to offer you. smiley
I have seen your date o grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
IFY124:
Same to you dearie

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
SalC:
I have seen your date o grin
I don't know it o. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by shizzle11(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dear cocoberry, it is to the glory of GOD that October 5 has always been a good day in your life, may the good LORD in his infinite kindness, extend his goodness in your life to every day you live to witness and may HE grant you the privilege to give more testimonies of rewarding days in your life...IJN, AMEN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by shizzle11(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
peppyluv02:
Happy sunday dear...
I'm not kitchen friendly o! Except you want to eat concotion
cheesy
lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
shizzle11:
lipsrsealed embarassed

@peppyluv02 see what you've caused
Now our brother is crying lipsrsealed

@shizzle11 don't worry, she's just kidding cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by titoetal(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
SalC:
Yes 18th it is,signed and sealed. Thanks for your good wishes

Thanks greatly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.