Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (520111 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Good evening all......what is the cake all about?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Awww
Happy One Year to us
May God bless us beyond our expectations
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Pdizzle(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rich4god: hmmm... So you wan start with dat song... Woky, find one of these Terry G song give am...

No lets remain in the spirit, hehe
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
babestell: Awww
Happy One Year to us
May God bless us beyond our expectations
Ami o!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Pdizzle(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
bluerange, i mentioned you on that D. O fagunwa thread, you didn't reply
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
my people my people!
i am most greatful to you my people.

i want to thank every one in this thread, most especially those who took out time from their busy schedules to pray for/with me yesterday.
i know the good lord in his infinite mercy will grant all your heart desires in jesus name amen.

in order not to forget some i wont mention names. but if you post in this thread know that its for you.
and trust me, you are not in the wrong place. smiley

thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pdizzle: bluerange, i mentioned you on that D. O fagunwa thread, you didn't reply
Sorry, l have not really been online for a while and for that book, it is actually a relative who posted them using my account. l am currently in Nairobi, Kenya.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
jnrbayano: *drives in a giant cooling van*

How are we?

smiley
That's what I'm talking about. I knew you & Rich4god were gonna do well in this department cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rich4god: hmmm... So you wan start with dat song... Woky, find one of these Terry G song give am...
cheesy
@Pdizzle I hope Rich4god is not one of those men that our song talks about.lol
Just saying
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
bluerange: Good evening all......what is the cake all about?

Ah ah sister do you not know? Have you not heard? It's bn said since last month that today is our 1st anniversary on this thread
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kamsified:

N.B pls While we celebrate, remember to pray for Rich4god as today is his day to prayed for.
For those of you who missed the announcement, hear this again:
In the spirit of October devotion, the house has decided that we will be praying for one another for the rest of the month. So if you haven't done so, please indicate a date you want the house to pray for you. Salc will update us each day who and who is being prayed for. On that day, make out time offline to Pray for whoever it's their turn. If u also wish, you can drop a prayer for them on the thread here. On some days we expect to have more than one person to be prayed for since we're more than 31 in the house.
May God help us all as we pray for another and may he,through the intercession of our holy mother, grant all that our heart desires according to his will.
And very importantly, May none of us on this thread miss heaven.We ask these through Christ our lord. Amen

Dominus Vobiscum
Let the party begin!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley

best wishes fam...

booking oct5th ..

pace christi smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kamsified:

Ah ah sister do you not know? Have you not heard? It's bn said since last month that today is our 1st anniversary on this thread
l didn't know o cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
*clears throat*...when is the servings reaching my side? l am still waiting ooo while l download Nigerian movies (lgbo and yoruba) with the 12GB the Parish Priest dash me.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Hidentity(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
October 13.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Hidentity(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
OKAY. A nice idea. I want to book October 13.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by uzolexis(f): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Happy anniversary to us,sorry i missed choir practise.
Rich4god,may God bless and keep you,grant you ur hrt desires and give you the grace and strenght never to depart from the path he has made for you and may our mother Mary continue to intercede on ur behalf. AMEN
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Goodnight all and do have a good night rest.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy just seeing this.
Kitchen?.....No
Lecture?....I'll try wink but Rev Fr Italo or Ubenedictus(even thou we are fighting) will do better.

I love you all. Keep inspiring me kiss

Kamsified:

N.B pls While we celebrate, remember to pray for Rich4god as today is his day to prayed for.
For those of you who missed the announcement, hear this again:
In the spirit of October devotion, the house has decided that we will be praying for one another for the rest of the month. So if you haven't done so, please indicate a date you want the house to pray for you. Salc will update us each day who and who is being prayed for. On that day, make out time offline to Pray for whoever it's their turn. If u also wish, you can drop a prayer for them on the thread here. On some days we expect to have more than one person to be prayed for since we're more than 31 in the house.
May God help us all as we pray for another and may he,through the intercession of our holy mother, grant all that our heart desires according to his will.
And very importantly, May none of us on this thread miss heaven.We ask these through Christ our lord. Amen

Dominus Vobiscum
Let the party begin!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
A shoutout to everyone for your prayers and encouragement... You guys made my day... May God bless you abundantly...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Swt hrt I see you too. Don't mind me. Been so busy,its exam period so lots of marking and invigilation. But its a long weekend so I'll visit this thread often. Sleep well. Good night.

Syncan: I see Peppyluv02 and Jnrbayano

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kizmarty:

best wishes fam...

booking oct5th ..

pace christi smiley
Oct 5th is already booked, can you take 6th?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hidentity: OKAY. A nice idea. I want to book October 13.
Booked by debbie,

Available dates...
11th
14th
17th-19th
21st-22nd
24th-26th
29th -30th
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
SalC: Oct 5th is already booked, can you take 6th?
okk ..oct6th it is then
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kizmarty:
okk ..oct6th it is then
Noted and signed!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Hidentity(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
SalC: Booked by debbie,

Available dates...
11th
14th
17th-19th
21st-22nd
24th-26th
29th -39th

11th then
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hidentity:

11th then
Noted and signed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2014
@Kamsified... Just as God did wonders through the life of St Francis, so also God is going to do wonders through you... I pray today that our Lord will meet you at the point of your need and grant you your heart desire...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Morning all... And have a wonderful weekend...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:02am On Oct 04, 2014
May the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth bless you fro Zion. Ps 134:3

Today, we are praying for Kamsified

We pray the Lord almighty who take pleasure in the good of his children will look upon you with the eyes of compassion, and grant you more than we can ever request through Christ our Lord.

Good morning brethren and do have a great day ahead. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:05am On Oct 04, 2014
Rich4god: Morning all... And have a wonderful weekend...
Same to you son...seems like you no longer sleep these days smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 04, 2014
SalC: Noted and signed!

gracias smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2014
Today, we are praying for Kamsified

God bless you and increasd your territory. May He meet at the point of your need. May you always be favoured

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.