Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (518887 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2014
Jennydoris:
Shout out to my wonderful people here...

Abeg una follow me see this COLD shocked.
yes Oh! Hapi Chirstmas To You All
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to you all brethren, may the birth of Christ which we celebrate this day bring us into the fullness of joy.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
vest:
yes Oh! Hapi Chirstmas To You All

Jennydoris:
Shout out to my wonderful people here...
Abeg una follow me see this COLD shocked.

debbie:
Merry christmas my people.....oya time for role call,as u read this just know dat I called your name! I have missed you all,beeen busy with family and plenty other things..
Let's not forget de reason for the season.May Christ be born into our lives. As we look towards celebrating his birth let's not forget that he is coming back to take his own .
Please let's also share with people around us in our celebration.Remember those who don't hv the freedom to celebrate like us.above all pray for the peace of our country.
May the Joy of Advent enlighten our hearts.

chukwudi44:
Compliments of the season to everyone in the house
Wish you all the best
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Na weytin dey do everybody wey dey d aux?
Sal c abeg call d register make dem ansa dem name.

B4 i forget, merry christmas
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ubenedictus:

Lol you don ansa your own name?
Merry Christmas to you too
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
babestell:

When are you going to come and spend your hard earned money on me
Soon, my dear. grin hope ur enjoying the xmas.. smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ubenedictus:

Merry Xmas. No vex say I forget ur name. In fact, i no go chop chicken today as punishment.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
musKeeto:

Soon, my dear. grin hope ur enjoying the xmas.. smiley
How soon is soon?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
musKeeto:

Merry Xmas. No vex say I forget ur name. In fact, i no go chop chicken today as punishment.
And you want me to believe you've not ate that already?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Asabeq, MzflexyDeeva, Richieboyn, bluerange, KingMEXX, languageso, try69, HurricaneChris, iykmon, geni, Cocoberry, Striktlymi, Coldblooded, Ikegift4real, PrettySpicey, Softsparkyy, Nnekamezor, Shine96, Zikangee, Promking, Fidinwala, Chidikus, Leon12, Unongu, leonshom, Hernyolar, Firearm, MarvellousGod, Xynerise, tonaydo, Ikaboy, Jraph, Gregdcutie, Tyina27, gboru, JohnsonEmma, Arookigbo, tobicool, Deogratias1, Oshiano, Lynpetra, syncan, italo, ubenedictus, debbie, Kamsified, MariaGorreti, Chikk, Ify124, babestell, Jnrbayano, Calabarboi, FrancisTony, damerry, Vest, btoks, StObaino, Jaywizee, Frankben, Penny01502, Piro4rl, Othenok, LordOrochimaru, BonnyDominic, ronz, Rufex07, Trendytessy, Amannda2013, Modestdude, BuBBLE, MOBJECTIVE, ChineloSA, Missonas, Agimor, Willy07, Kizmarty, Stunningjudy, Maureenah, Rochiq, Rich4god, Woky, POPEII, Cyphercypher, engrtee, Chukwudi44, Peppyluv02, Jenoncam, MrAladin, Hidentity, Burmak, Lordnammy, titoetal, Nomski0, wonda26, Davikk01, Livebullet, Polkabluedot, Tuneller, Dyla, exxell, Clemigho, Lovethywilbedon, Macelliot, Frodobee, Chidima, Mum4all, Pdizzle, dragon2, lacum, Jennydoris, mctowel01

Wishing you all the best as we celebrate Christ's birth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
SalC:
And you want me to believe you've not ate that already?
Hey, mind your chicken!!! angry
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
SalC:
How soon is soon?
Sooner than soon...

So erm, *coughs* we have ur blessing? grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas..l hope Andrews liver salt is not too far from you, in case of "incasity". we had a nice celebration here & danced to our fill, was 'harassed" into doing some local dance steps to flavour's ada ada as if am a bride!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Pdizzle(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
SalC:

Thanks, and you too.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
musKeeto:

Hey, mind your chicken!!! angry
Smh
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
musKeeto:

Sooner than soon...

So erm, *coughs* we have ur blessing? grin
Blessing? As in?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
bluerange:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas..l hope Andrews liver salt is not too far from you, in case of "incasity". we had a nice celebration here & danced to our fill, was 'harassed" into doing some local dance steps to flavour's ada ada as if am a bride!
Lol same to you sister
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
SalC:
Lol same to you sister
Did u get to travel to your hometown? me, am missing the harmattan of the east!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
bluerange:
Did u get to travel to your hometown? me, am missing the harmattan of the east!
Am not in my hometown yet but am already in the east.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
SalC:
Am not in my hometown yet but am already in the east.
last time l was in east was in 2009 but hoping to be there next year for my sister's traditional wedding, l want to dance flavour's ada ada again.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
bluerange:
last time l was in east was in 2009 but hoping to be there next year for my sister's traditional wedding, l want to dance flavour's ada ada again.
Lol you will certainly do so.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
SalC:
Lol you will certainly do so.
l am just looking forward to carrying my 2 nephews the lord has blessed me with this year especially the younger one who was born few weeks ago, as he looks me when l was a baby!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
bluerange:
l am just looking forward to carrying my 2 nephews the lord has blessed me with this year especially the younger one who was born few weeks ago, as he looks me when l was a baby!
Interesting! Thanks God for your family.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 5:20am On Dec 26, 2014
Still in the season of great joy and happines, my very humble christmass wishes to you all....!

On the other hand, I invite everyone to the traditional marriage of my elder sister coming up on the 2nd of January 2015 in my hometown, Igbuala village, Ifitedunu, Anambra State.

And this is sure nkukpolii till mama calls!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2014
SalC:

Thanks. God bless you this Christmas season and always.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2014

Asabeq, MzflexyDeeva, Richieboyn, bluerange, KingMEXX, languageso, try69, HurricaneChris, iykmon, geni, Cocoberry, Striktlymi, Coldblooded, Ikegift4real, PrettySpicey, Softsparkyy, Nnekamezor, Shine96, Zikangee, Promking, Fidinwala, Chidikus, Leon12, Unongu, leonshom, Hernyolar, Firearm, MarvellousGod, Xynerise, tonaydo, Ikaboy, Jraph, Gregdcutie, Tyina27, gboru, JohnsonEmma, Arookigbo, tobicool, Deogratias1, Oshiano, Lynpetra, syncan, italo, ubenedictus, debbie, Kamsified, MariaGorreti, Chikk, Ify124, babestell, Jnrbayano, Calabarboi, FrancisTony, damerry, Vest, btoks, StObaino, Jaywizee, Frankben, Penny01502, Piro4rl, Othenok, LordOrochimaru, BonnyDominic, ronz, Rufex07, Trendytessy, Amannda2013, Modestdude, BuBBLE, MOBJECTIVE, ChineloSA, Missonas, Agimor, Willy07, Kizmarty, Stunningjudy, Maureenah, Rochiq, Rich4god, Woky, POPEII, Cyphercypher, engrtee, Chukwudi44, Peppyluv02, Jenoncam, MrAladin, Hidentity, Burmak, Lordnammy, titoetal, Nomski0, wonda26, Davikk01, Livebullet, Polkabluedot, Tuneller, Dyla, exxell, Clemigho, Lovethywilbedon, Macelliot, Frodobee, Chidima, Mum4all, Pdizzle, dragon2, lacum, Jennydoris, mctowel01

Merry Christmas to you all. God bless you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Spent yesterday with my family....I think its been one of the happiest days of this year.

Thank God for Christmas rice
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy Christmas brothers and sisters.

Hasn't been my best christmas, celebrating away from family.

sad sad
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
May your days be filled with lots of love, goodwill and peace. Wishing you and your family a Memorable Christmas celebration and a Fun-filled festive season.

Merry Christmas beloved in ChriSt.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
babestell:
Spent yesterday with my family....I think its been one of the happiest days of this year.

Thank God for Christmas rice
lol!....so you are still into Christmas rice!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
babestell:

Merry Christmas to you all. God bless you

Same to you babestell smiley smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
MariaGoretti:
Still in the season of great joy and happines, my very humble christmass wishes to you all....!

On the other hand, I invite everyone to the traditional marriage of my elder sister coming up on the 2nd of January 2015 in my hometown, Igbuala village, Ifitedunu, Anambra State.

And this is sure nkukpolii till mama calls!!

*Sniffs around*

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.