Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (517895 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Make the head no fall o....

Syncan:

Smh.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Peppyluv:
Lol ok come and sit next to me smiley

Thanks @peppylicious, its too early to sit with the high and mighty, my level never reach.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
vest:
and u are their student
Do you have any proof Pics, videos etc
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Syncan:

Hello Vest, how far na? I think say you don forget us.
nah! I didn't and can't

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Peppyluv:
Here,close to syncan and kamsified... cheesy
U didn't tell us you're teaching adult education class na.
That looks more like oga Syncan's age mates in your class. Too far from my age lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
I can hear my bed calling my name
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kamsified:

Do you have any proof Pics, videos etc
syncan am i lieing
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
May your night be peaceful and your dreams sweet. Good night brethren.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
vest:
syncan am i lieing

Don't mind her, we've found her out.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kamsified:

Sit near a lecturer?
Justjiffy must be a lecturer too. Busted!!!
Justjiffy and peppyluv are lecturers in the same school

shocked
lecturer? Kamsified, how did you get to that? I no be lecturer ooh.
So peppyluv is a law lecturer?
Lemmie shift small ooh before she begin to press charges and speak legal jargons.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Jennydoris(f): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
jnrbayano:

Hope you like my new name for you.

Udo malu over smiley

Oh! Yes I do. tongue

Daalu.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Jennydoris(f): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Syncan:
May your night be peaceful and your dreams sweet. Good night brethren.

Good night Syncan.

Good night lovely people.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Papist:

Ecumenism is good but I think it is fast becoming a new heresy. We can't proclaim the truth of the Catholic faith anymore for fear of offending unbelievers. What did Pope St Pius X say about the primary goal of the Church? He said it is for the salvation of souls not all this false political correctness.

Yeah dear, the salvation of souls is the highest law.

As for ecumenism, i think it is a good thing in itself but the means by which many as using now as just plain unacceptable. We are throwing away good thing and accepting junk just to please the other guy. It there no other ways to draw the unbeliever closer without undermining my own faith?
Nowaday when I read the vat II documents on ecumenism I also get a pre vat 2 encyclical on ecumenism to put things in perspective. We aren't trully practicing ecumenism (bring everyone under Christ through his Church) what we have now is "i am happy with u, you are happy with me, lets just remain were we are and love each other". Our signs of ecumenism are deeply flawed.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Syncan:

Certain people still don't agree with the sainthood of John Paul II because of this, but God alone knows the heart of men, if he reveals to the church thus, and permits his elevation in our eyes, then i guess... so be it.

St John Paul II, ora pro nobis.

i have no doubt on the sainthood of pope Johnpaul II, I believe in his heart he did what he knew to be right, it wasn't a smooth ride for him and I am sure he made some mistakes or his subordinates made mistakes in his name, but show me any saint who never sinned (among those who weren't God's literal mother) and i'll show u a fake.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sorry for d late in reply Sir/ma.Av been online for over 1hr now trying to reply under ur comments but its not going.i dont know why.Answers to ur questions Sir/ma.Madam peppyluv pls am not a scammer ma nd i dont live in abuja,i live in Ogunstate abk ma.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
But i can come nd meet u in abj to show u proofs ma.U can even cal d agents no nd talk to them to confirm ma.pls help a sister.Am not lying nd God is my witness.And am not a catholic,am CAC ma.@kamsified,my husband isaware ma,i can giv u his no to confirm
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
SalC:
Hmm na wa o, what's happening, a friend of mine called me earlier today and I asked if he has collected his PVC and he was like " I went to collect mine but they said our badge was forgotten in china"

Na wa o, I don't even know if I will be able to use mine since the guy that registered me look me finish go write my gender "male" smh

I've even gone to INEC office and nothing has been done about it yet. Funny election grin
lol

girl-boy.

Male gender yet you are a mum,

woman-man
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Peppyluv:
Abeg is Kamsi a 'brother or sister'? undecided

aha!

Another boy girl, brother-sister Kamsi
Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pls if u av an email addy i culd send d proofs to u.@italo,@rich4god,@babestell,@syncan nd other goodhearted people here should come to my aid pls.thanks nd May God bless u all.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Kamsified:

U didn't tell us you're teaching adult education class na.
That looks more like oga Syncan's age mates in your class. Too far from my age lipsrsealed
Lol that was during Nysc 2012 in Nasarawa state.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Peppyluv:
Lol that was during Nysc 2012 in Nasarawa state.
Am happy you no longer peeping... But also sharing pop corn to "peepers"... How are you doing... Happy sunday all...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ubenedictus:

aha!

Another boy girl, brother-sister Kamsi
I was confused...Sal C called her sister, syncan called her brother... undecided

Good morning brethren and happy sunday cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Rich4god:
Am happy you no longer peeping... But also sharing pop corn to "peepers"... How are you doing... Happy sunday all...
Uncle Richy good morning ....hope you went for mass
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Peppyluv:
Uncle Richy good morning ....hope you went for mass
Sure i did attend mass... I can see that "my zing" is really indulging you into this thread...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good evening everyone. @peppyluv where art thou?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 3:39am On Mar 23, 2015
@madam peppyluv or should i post d 2 letters that was sent to us by d agents?their contact no is written there u can call them to confirm ma.or if u av anyone u trust dat resides in lagos,i culd go nd see d person one on one nd show him.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 3:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Pls i cant sleep.Wednesday is d deadline.pls i dont want to b thrown out wit d kids nd my new born baby becos i just put to bed nd she is just 2months old.thanks nd May Godbless u all.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Madam peppyluv,@italo nd other goodhearted people here.pls these are d 2letters sent to us by d agents.U can call to verify.thanks

Re: A Thread For Catholics by jaybee3(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
3tees:
Madam peppyluv,@italo nd other goodhearted people here.pls these are d 2letters sent to us by d agents.U can call to verify.thanks
How much do you guys have from the outstanding 144K?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
jaybee3:

How much do you guys have from the outstanding 144K?
16,000 sir.Things az bin so rough 4 us sir since lastyear sir.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jaybee3(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
3tees:
16,000 sir.Things az bin so rough 4 us sir since lastyear sir.
That's barely 12% of the total debt.
How do you guys intend to fund next year's rent?

Do you guys work?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
jaybee3:

That's barely 12% of the total debt.
How do you guys intend to fund next year's rent?

Do you guys work?
Yes sir.My husband is into video coverage nd also into business solution consultancy services.

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.