Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (520709 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 6:41am On May 14, 2015
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, We fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you do we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not our petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer us. Amen

Good morning brethren and have a blessed day

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 6:43am On May 14, 2015
Syncan as we pray for you today, may The Lord look kindly upon you and grant all the desires of your heart according to his will.
May he perfect all that concerns you And may his light shine in all you do, now and always through Christ our Lord. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Jennydoris(f): 7:03am On May 14, 2015
Nothing shall stop God from blessing you, nothing can take
away your smile, don't allow anyone or anything make u
angry. you r a precious stone every house desires.. May the whole earth bless you today and always... its well with you Syncan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:03am On May 14, 2015
Syncan this is my prayer for you;
Where there is pain, you will be relieved.
Where there is sorrow, you will see joy
where there is weeping, you will know laughter
Where there is death, you shall live
where there is poverty, you will meet God's providence
For where there is war, you will experience peace
And the lord says, Syncan if you are heavily burdened, I will give you rest!
Rejoice today for the Lord says,"Can a mother forget the child at her breast? EVEN IF SHE CAN, I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU".Be happy! God is solidly behind you . Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:58am On May 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are more blessed!
Thanks more than a trillion!

Hmmm

Amen

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Juzzybabe(f): 8:06am On May 14, 2015
Kamsified:
Dearest Aunty Juzzybabe smiley, you're going to be next. Please remember to chose your special psalm as soon as you can.

To the rest of the brethren, please indicate your special psalm if you haven't already done so. The earlier u get it across, the easier it is to update. Thanks dearies

God bless us all

Sorry for the late response brother, psalm 51 will be my special psalm. May God hear our prayers.amen.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Juzzybabe(f): 8:11am On May 14, 2015
EggovinMma,It is well with you. I pray that the good Lord will bless you with all the desires of your heart. May he keep you and prosper you in all u do. May his Grace abide with you and your family forever and ever amen.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:18am On May 14, 2015
I started to dislike catholic church the day i watched TUDORS!!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2015
Kamsified:
Syncan as we pray for you today, may The Lord look kindly upon you and grant all the desires of your heart according to his will.
May he perfect all that concerns you And may his light shine in all you do, now and always through Christ our Lord. Amen

Amen Amen!

May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. Ps. 20:4

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2015
Jennydoris:
Nothing shall stop God from blessing you, nothing can take
away your smile, don't allow anyone or anything make u
angry. you r a precious stone every house desires.. May the whole earth bless you today and always... its well with you Syncan.

Amen Amen.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jer. 29:11

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2015
EggovinMma:
Syncan this is my prayer for you;
Where there is pain, you will be relieved.
Where there is sorrow, you will see joy
where there is weeping, you will know laughter
Where there is death, you shall live
where there is poverty, you will meet God's providence
For where there is war, you will experience peace
And the lord says, Syncan if you are heavily burdened, I will give you rest!
Rejoice today for the Lord says,"Can a mother forget the child at her breast? EVEN IF SHE CAN, I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU".Be happy! God is solidly behind you . Amen!

Amen Amen.

And He will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: He will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep...Deut. 7:13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:44am On May 14, 2015
Syncan; My mentor,a brother and a friend.....just like my own family, you have never seized to amaze and inspire me to keep living the faith. I am certain I'm not the only one who have been encouraged and greatly inspired by your wisdom and humility......May this wisdom,the risen Christ who ascended into heaven bestowed on you never depart from you. Keep touching lives positively....you are greatness personified!......you are a letter written not with pen and ink but with the spirit of the living God. God bless you and your family,syncan.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:44am On May 14, 2015
;D9
Juzzybabe:
EggovinMma,It is well with you. I pray that the good Lord will bless you with all the desires of your heart. May he keep you and prosper you in all u do. May his Grace abide with you and your family forever and ever amen.

Amen. smiley
God bless you abundantly.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2015
peppyluv02:
Syncan; My mentor,a brother and a friend.....just like my own family, you have never seized to amaze and inspire me to keep living the faith. I am certain I'm not the only one who have been encouraged and greatly inspired by your wisdom and humility......May this wisdom,the risen Christ who ascended into heaven bestowed on you never depart from you. Keep touching lives positively....you are greatness personified!......you are a letter written not with pen and ink but with the spirit of the living God. God bless you and your family,syncan.

Amen Amen.

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. Num. 6:24-26.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:52am On May 14, 2015
Ok

dondemex:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2015
dondemex:

Tudors is a movie like anyother, even though it contains historic truth it also contains artistic embelishment, story making and shift and some historical lies because it is not exactly possible to draw out the personal lives of so many people so many year ago. The average writter uses something call artistic imagination.

Beside what exactly in the movies tudors made u begin to dislike the catholic church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2015
Philippians 4:19

"And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Dear Syncan, may the above verse be your portion now and always through Christ our lord.

Amen.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2015
jnrbayano:
Philippians 4:19

"And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Dear Syncan, may the above verse be your portion now and always through Christ our lord.

Amen.

Amen Amen.

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. Prov. 16:3

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2015
Syncan,

You shall eat the fruit of the
labor of your hands; you shall be blessed, and it shall be well with you.
Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots
around your table. Behold, thus shall the man be blessed who fears the LORD.
The LORD bless you from Zion! May you see the prosperity of Jerusalem all the days of your life!
May you see your children's children!

Syncan on you may God pour his oil of gladness and it shall run to the fringes of your clothes, may your house be filled with tears of joy, May the faithfulness of God be always felt in your life now and always.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2015
SalC:
Uben is actually younger than Syncan.

Oh yeah he's that young o cheesy
sal c, since when did you start telling the truth?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 10:08am On May 14, 2015
Syncan,

May you be blessed abundantly and your barn of everything life can offer be filled graciously.
May the almighty merciful God continue awarding you His unmerited favour now, till the last day.

Amen!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 10:56am On May 14, 2015
Syncan, through his insightful teachings, has taught many of us here so many things we may not have heard elsewhere.

I pray God almighty empowers you with his knowledge and direct ur paths in all u do. Amen.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2015
Ubenedictus:
Syncan,

You shall eat the fruit of the
labor of your hands; you shall be blessed, and it shall be well with you.
Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots
around your table. Behold, thus shall the man be blessed who fears the LORD.
The LORD bless you from Zion! May you see the prosperity of Jerusalem all the days of your life!
May you see your children's children!

Syncan on you may God pour his oil of gladness and it shall run to the fringes of your clothes, may your house be filled with tears of joy, May the faithfulness of God be always felt in your life now and always.

Amen Amen.

And when the chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory. 1Pet. 5:4
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2015
FrancisTony:
Syncan,

May you be blessed abundantly and your barn of everything life can offer be filled graciously.
May the almighty merciful God continue awarding you His unmerited favour now, till the last day.

Amen!

Amen Amen.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2015
hurricaneChris:
Syncan, through his insightful teachings, has taught many of us here so many things we may not have heard elsewhere.

I pray God almighty empowers you with his knowledge and direct ur paths in all u do. Amen.

Amen Amen.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
Jn. 16:33
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 6:18pm On May 14, 2015
Syncan, May God's will be done in your life...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2015
MariaGoretti:
Syncan,
May God's will be done in your life...

Amen Amen

...and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you. Ex.23:25
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2015
Gud evening everyone, I want to encourage and thank everyone for this continuous prayer we have dedicated ourselves to, and I pray God almighty grant us all our gud heart desires, and I want to sincerely thank the moderators and I pray that the oil of favour and blessings never depart from u and ur family. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:09pm On May 14, 2015
Precious God, I pray earnestly for Your unlimited blessing up on our brother (Syncan), I humbly pray to you to always listen to his heart and be his guide. Amen..
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2015
woky:
Precious God, I pray earnestly for Your unlimited blessing up on our brother (Syncan), I humbly pray to you to always listen to his heart and be his guide. Amen..

Amen Amen.

...that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go. 1King 2:3
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:17pm On May 14, 2015
Aizenosa:
Gud evening everyone, I want to encourage and thank everyone for this continuous prayer we have dedicated ourselves to, and I pray God almighty grant us all our gud heart desires, and I want to sincerely thank the moderators and I pray that the oil of favour and blessings never depart from u and ur family. Amen
Amen. Thanks a lot bro
It's such a great thing to wake up in the morning n be obligated to pray for a brother or sister here. Yep

God bless us all
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:17pm On May 14, 2015
Novena day 6:

Tomorrow 15th of May, we are praying specially for [size=16pt]Juzzybabe[/size]

Novena prayers

O God, infinite beauty. Wretched as we are, we approach in humility your throne, with thanksgiving and pettition. Thanksgiving for the numerous mercies received from you, and petition for the many needs that weigh heavily on us. Look kindly upon our prayers, especially that of Juzzybabe who we pray for today, and of mine(you may add yours), through the merits of the passion of your son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for us dearest mother Mary, as we offer you this ten roses of hail mary, with eyes filled with hope and fillial love. Amen.

10 Hail Marys.

Psalm 138
I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; before the “gods” I will sing your praise.
I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness,for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame.
When I called, you answered me; you greatly emboldened me.
May all the kings of the earth praise you, Lord,when they hear what you have decreed.
May they sing of the ways of the Lord, for the glory of the Lord is great.
Though the Lord is exalted, he looks kindly on the lowly; though lofty, he sees them from afar.
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life.
You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes; with your right hand you save me.
The Lord will vindicate me; your love, Lord, endures forever—
do not abandon the works of your hands.

Special request...Psalm 51.

Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving-kindness:
according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies
blot out my transgressions.
Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight:
that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest,
and be clear when thou judgest.
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
Hide thy face from my sins,and blot out all mine iniquities.
Create in me a clean heart, O God;and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation;
and uphold me with thy free Spirit.Then will I teach transgressors thy ways;
and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God,
thou God of my salvation:
and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall show forth thy praise.
For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it:
thou delightest not in burnt offering.
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God,
thou wilt not despise.
Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion:build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering:
then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.