Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (517585 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Dear Lord, as we pray n seek your face today regarding our country Nigeria,
Please hear from heaven, forgive our sins and heal our land. Amen 2Chronicles 7:14
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Kamsified:

Even on a catholic thread like this, they're still booking space cheesy
I greet u my madam
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2015
SalC:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Smh cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Kamsified:

Smh cheesy
You won't understand tongue cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Kamsified:

I greet u my madam

Chai, red handed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

Kamsi Kamsi. Ocho okwu 1 of Nairaland cheesy
I endorse this post....
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2015
Kamsified:

I greet u my madam
lol.... Kant stop laffing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy new month to you all....
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy new month and independence celebration to y'all.

Nigeria go better. smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Nigeria.

Happy birthday to my mum....pls join me in wishing her a very happy birthday through our prayers or others.

God bless us all...One love.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy birthday to your mum, may God's favour always dwell with her
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

lol
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
@mariagorretti happy birthday to your mom

May she live to celebrate many happy years ahead
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rich4god:
I endorse this post....
Even you embarassed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy new months guys.
May God bless Nigeria.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by chikk(f): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

I endorse this post...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
chikk:

I endorse this post...

Chikito is back.

*dancing atilogwu* cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kamsified:

Even you embarassed
lol... if i no pull ur legs... who will...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
chikk:

I endorse this post...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Will be in Abj by saturday... Who wan take me out.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Morning all.... Erm... Salc and Italo....
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2015
Today's Gospel Reading. Mt 18:1-5,10

The disciples approached Jesus and said,“Who is the greatest in the Kingdom of heaven?” He called a child over, placed it in their midst, and said,“Amen, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will not enter the Kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the Kingdom of heaven. And whoever receives one child such as this in my name receives me. “See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven always look upon the face of my heavenly Father.”

Where did you leave your guardian angel? When was the last time you said the prayer "Angel of God, my guardian dear...." or any form of acknowledgement to the presence of your guardian angel. The one who weeps when you sin Is33:7, and rejoices when you do good Lk15:10, the quiet voice in the midst of so much noise, urging you, directing you, praying for you and with you, and could do more. Iko1 bro, Many we are who have totally neglected this companion given to us by God who loves us much. dmandy, the more our hearts focus downwards and not upwards, the more we lose touch with our guardian angels, yet yours will stand with you alone before the judgement throne. MariaGoretti dear, We are called to be like angels to one another, we are called to urge towards good, to direct, to pray for and with one another. Trendytessy, haven't you heard the phrase "God sent"? How many times has such been directed on you? Ify124, In Nigeria alone we have more than 150 million people, are you now... or have you in any way been "God sent" to one? Today be a "God sent" to someone, let God delight in you. I once read a very nice book "Under Angel Wings by Sr. Maria Antonia", it is a nice expose of what our relationship with our guardian angel should look like.

Peppyluv02, Nne as we pray with you for your mum today, may she be inundated by God's mercies, and may her joy in the Lord be permanent. Amen.

"The most important person on earth is a mother. She cannot claim the honor of having built Notre Dame Cathedral. She need not. She has built something more magnificent than any cathedral—a dwelling for an immortal soul, the tiny perfection of her baby’s body…The angels have not been blessed with such a grace. They cannot share in God’s creative miracle to bring new saints to Heaven. Only a human mother can. Mothers are closer to God the Creator than any other creature. God joins forces with mothers in performing this act of creation…What on God’s good earth is more glorious than this: to be a mother"? --Joseph Cardinal Mindszenty

Good morning brethren, a splendid day ahead to all.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2015
italo:

Thanks.
Igbo. I'm half Edo, half Igbo.
smiley
wow, nice one.
It seems ibo ladies are the first choice when it comes to marriage.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2015
When you think positive, excellent thoughts, you will be propelled towards greatness.....

Goodmorning my people!!!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2015
Rich4god:
Morning all.... Erm... Salc and Italo....
Present!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Good morning family, happy friday to us all, happily waiting for the day 2 novena.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2015
good morning friends
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2015
SalC:
Present!
Guess you know why am calling you...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Rich4god:
Guess you know why am calling you...
Guess not, tell me why smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2015
October Devotion - Day 2

Novena Prayer:

O God, infinite beauty. Wretched as we are, we approach in humility your throne, with thanksgiving and petition. Thanksgiving for the numerous mercies received from you, and petition for the many needs that weigh heavily on us. Heal our Nation, and Look kindly upon our prayers, especially that of Peppyluv02 (for her mum) who we pray for today, and of mine(you may add yours), through the merits of the passion of your son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for us dearest mother Mary, as we offer you this five decades; as a bouquet of roses, with eyes filled with hope and filial love. Amen.

Most Holy Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit- I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference whereby He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners. Amen.

*Please say the five decades of the Rosary today either individually or in a group; either in bits or whole.

Cc Asabeq, MzflexyDeeva, SalC, richieboyn, bluerange, KingMEXX, languageso, try69, HurricaneChris, iykmon, geni, Cocoberry, Coldblooded, Ikegift4real, PrettySpicey, Softysparkyy, Nickymezor, Shine96, Zikangee, Promking, Fidinwala, Chidikus, Leon12, Unongu, leonshom, Hernyolar, Firearm, MarvellousGod, Xynerise, tonaydo, Ikaboy, Jraph, Gregdcutie, Tyina27, gboru, JohnsonEmma, Arookigbo, tobicool, Deogratias1, Oshiano, Lynpetra, syncan, italo, ubenedictus, debbie, Kamsified, MariaGorreti, Chikk, Ify124, babestell, Jnrbayano, Eddyblingzz, FrancisTony, damerry, Vest, btoks, StObaino1, Jaywizee, Frankben, Penny01502, Piro4rl, Othenok, LordOrochimaru, BonnyDominic, ronz, Rufex07, Trendytessy, Amanda2013, Modestdude, BuBBLE, MOBJECTIVE, ChineloSA, Missonas, Agimor, Willy07, zikmarty, Stunningjudy, Aizenosa Maureenah, Rochiq, Rich4god, Woky, POPEII, Cyphercypher, engrtee, Chukwudi44, Peppyluv02, Jenoncam, MrAladin, Hidentity, Burmak, Lordnammy, titoetal, Nomski0, wonda26, Davikk01, Livebullet, Polkabluedot, Tuneller, Dyla, exxell, Clemigho, Lovethywilbedon, Macelliot, Frodobee, Chidima, Mum4all, Pdizzle, dragon2, lacum, Jennydoris, justjify, 3tees, EggovinMma NiceHans Maximu17 Smoothpapuzy, dmandy jamp marksooyinmiebi deracathy Fembleez1 darknez. Tobetoe Grego3 afanda Rose2014 pamcrest Efsco1 PriceOfGarri juzzybabe Magarida ONESON1 glimpse33 youngprofdguru dynamicbuzz Chy27 Equalizer. Pdizzle

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2015
hurricaneChris:
good morning friends

Aizenosa:
Good morning family, happy friday to us all, happily waiting for the day 2 novena.
MariaGoretti:
When you think positive, excellent thoughts, you will be propelled towards greatness.....
Goodmorning my people!!!
Good morning to you dears smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2015
SalC:
Guess not, tell me why smiley
lol... Well, Italo have done the needful

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.