Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP (29440 Views)

Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco / Leadership Crisis Brews In Ondo PDP Over Mimiko’s Defection / Ondo PDP Endorses Mimiko, Expels Agagu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by ninocia18(m): 12:36am On Oct 04, 2013
SHAIBU LIAR: no the casket was carried by a donkey and his family followed behind

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Everything is a joke in Nairaland. I love this place gon.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by hormohlarah(f): 12:46am On Oct 04, 2013
priscaoge: Now that he has taken innocent souls,let them go and bury him before another calamity will befall Nigeria again. But ma question is,"Will he βε taken home by air again or via road? Hmmmmmm Smh 4 rich pple. It's really pathetic,I ƒ̲̅ε̲ε̲ƪ 4 his wife who lost her hubby and son. RIP 2 τ̲̅ђe dead!!!
d son survived nah
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by johnwizey: 12:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Evn if na next year, i no fit come
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by johnwizey: 12:53am On Oct 04, 2013
Ijogz K: I hope his body was sent through the road this time around because an END should come to these mysteries. A TIME would come that people would still mention superstitious THINGS..
Noo o, he was sent thru DHL
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by johnwizey: 12:55am On Oct 04, 2013
sanniemoe: God forgive my mind but why is it only Agagu's son and his inlaws survived the crash?
This is one question question thats been bothering ma mind for hours now. Not that im questioning God's way of doing things but im just bothered. Anyone thinking same way?
because as d celebrant, dey are entitled to a parachute each.

2 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by johnwizey: 12:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Motolank: What will the burial look like?
A birthday party.......mtchewwww
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Decapo: 1:01am On Oct 04, 2013
Vykiano: Rip.... Ondo state has got ds tradition of Governors buryin each oda.... Olusegu Agagu did bury adefarati,n hez bin burried by Olusegun Mimiko....hmm#prayersNeeded4OndoState.
Prayers needed for ur empty head
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by campbellben: 1:04am On Oct 04, 2013
are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com
or call us +447031973533 or call an agent in Nigeria +2348074623298

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by joyli: 1:06am On Oct 04, 2013
Buchukwu: Why not bury him unceremonuously today, the man is wicked. He caused all these plane crash today. Im nt judging but its the fact.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by joyli: 1:11am On Oct 04, 2013
mikewoques: I thought as much. He has died twice already. It should be done as quickly as possible to avoid a third; With all due respect

Are u now saying Agagu died 2x? cheesy grin
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by mrofficial(m): 1:15am On Oct 04, 2013
How would they get his corpse arrived in Ondo? Hope it won't be by air again. If so, let the corpse be the only passenger in the plane.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by mrofficial(m): 1:17am On Oct 04, 2013
campbellben: are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com

Another way to con gullible Nigerians?

Your Illuminati that cannot even afford its own private email. Bwuahhahaha!

9 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by oliwaseunojo: 1:21am On Oct 04, 2013
RIP Agagu!!!
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by born2boink(m): 1:25am On Oct 04, 2013
Mo dupe l"owo Jesu Olugbala for Agagu son, see yeye thief-thief party preparing to bury his member tomorrow when Son was involve in accident........ We no see baba God but we seen his hand work. God punish satan.

Church service will still be held hmmmmm......Pastors "Mimo! Mimo!! Mimo!!!". Olorun Mimo,

Mo judi fun e------ D'a ri ese mi ji mi

The door of heaven has open and Agagu had rest in peace ...while the people carrying corpse are suffering themselves for food and excessive waste of money with opportunity to campaigns for themselves... Vanity on Vanity....

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by HAH: 1:32am On Oct 04, 2013
campbellben: are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com

Cheap scam

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by bunmioguns(m): 1:40am On Oct 04, 2013
saw it on my fb page

Before he became a governor, Olusegun
Kokumo Agagu was the Aviation Minister
under Olusegun Obasanjo. Under his watch
Aviation sector in Nigeria became a death
trap and a nightmare for many travellers.
Mr. Agagu did nothing to revive or help
the sector, but he helped his pocket. His
dead body “re-died” alongside of his many
other family members, a day before his
internment. This reminds me of Abdukarim
Adisa as minister of Works. Although he
was from Ilorin, Adisa refused to fix the
Ibadan Ilorin road. Few years later he died
in an accident on the same road. I hope all
the other imbeciles ruling Nigeria know
that life & death can also be a metaphor.
Corruption has a way of fighting back, when
you least expect it. Fix Nigeria. You will
not only invariably fix your family in the
process, but your future, and your future
resting place. I hope Adeseye Ogunlewe is
reading this!!!wink

4 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Adex097: 2:07am On Oct 04, 2013
Who will go to the burial
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by sojax2cool(m): 2:12am On Oct 04, 2013
Why they no put fresh leaf for the front of the airplane. We are beginning to neglect our tradition in 9ja. The green leaf in front and back of a vehicle carrying a corpse is very important in our olden days.

8 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Layolaw(f): 2:36am On Oct 04, 2013
[quote
author=sojax2cool]Why they no put fresh leaf for the front of the
airplane. We are beginning to neglect our tradition in 9ja. The green
leaf in front and back of a vehicle carrying a corpse is very important
in our olden days. [/quote] hmmmmmmmm, nairaaland oooo, you people have turn these to comedy film

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Daewoods(m): 2:41am On Oct 04, 2013
sojax2cool: Why they no put fresh leaf for the front of the airplane. We are beginning to neglect our tradition in 9ja. The green leaf in front and back of a vehicle carrying a corpse is very important in our olden days.
Fresh leaf ko, fresh fish ni *abi na fresh air*

4 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by isaiahethan: 3:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Son survive,daughter inlaw as well,casket intact.more story will come I'm watching cool.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by pharmow: 3:24am On Oct 04, 2013
SHAIBU LIAR: no the casket was carried by a donkey and his family followed behind

grin grin grin This don make me laf taya grin grin grin
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:57am On Oct 04, 2013
O better
He died well since his dead body remain intact
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by victorazy(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2013
Buchukwu: Why not bury him unceremonuously today, the man is wicked. He caused all these plane crash today. Im nt judging but its the fact.

U may not blame the man, sometimes we can be careless as well ignorant. There would hav been a little ritual "by tieying palm leaf called OMU leaf by Igbos on casket" before putting it in the dat craft cuz human spirit never rest after 40 days and a strong spirit can distort electrical energy.

2 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Sijo01(f): 5:25am On Oct 04, 2013
Invited guest need to attend the burial ceremony with caution, to avoid another story that touches. lipsrsealed
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by wengerjay(m): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2013
segzyj:
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/10/03/agagus-burial-will-hold-friday-ondo-pdp/
I learnt the late governor's wife consented to continuing the burial ceremony as planned after she had spoken with her son and confirmed the son is alive.But me thinks those people who have lost their lives in the ill-fated plane shd also be given some respect by witholding the ceremony for now to mourn and honor them.And shd it be the PDP in Ondo state dat wld announce the continuation of the burial the ondo state govt has taken over and has not made any official statement concerning it.Nigerians,i hp u are now witnessing a highest level of self-centredness on one part and politicising on the other.
Anyway,may God console the families of the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by ojeffo: 5:54am On Oct 04, 2013
Decapo:
Prayers needed for ur empty head
Stop being a d.ic.k head...what he said he said outof concern for ur state. When will u ever grow up

2 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by ojeffo: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2013
mr.official:

Another way to con gullible Nigerians?

Your Illuminati that cannot even afford its own private email. Bwuahhahaha!
Buuuulbbuuuuahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahsh...me I want to join oooo.....ABA MADE ILLUMINATI..reminds me of TECNO ANDROID PHONES..BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .LET ME GO AND WEE WEE
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by eluquenson(m): 6:06am On Oct 04, 2013
Before he became a governor, Olusegun Kokumo Agagu was the Aviation Minister under Olusegun Obasanjo. Under his watch Aviation sector in Nigeria became a death trap and a nightmare for many travelers. Mr. Agagu did nothing to revive or help the sector, but he helped his pocket. His dead body “re-died” alongside of his many other people, a day before his internment. This reminds me of Abdulkareem Adisa former minister of Works. Although he was from Ilorin, Adisa refused to fix the Ibadan Ilorin road. Few years later he died in an accident on the same road. I hope all the other imbeciles ruling Nigeria know that life & death can also be a metaphor. Corruption has a way of fighting back, when you least expect it. Fix Nigeria. You will not only invariably fix your family in the process, but your future, and your future resting place. I hope Adeseye Ogunlewe is reading this!

2 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by ecolime(m): 6:07am On Oct 04, 2013
Lol
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Yazmin: 6:12am On Oct 04, 2013

Why are we so heartless and superstitious in this age and time.
You conjure a thought and it becomes a fact.
Perhaps the airline used a faulty plane. Perhaps it was a good plane but the pilot made some errors. Perhaps the plane and pilot were sound but the weather and aeronautical indices were not perfect.....
With this type of thoughts moving freely about our mental system, I fear for the development of our country after 53 years!
Peace...

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by samhay: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2013
THE IRONY OF LIFE

Before he became a governor, Olusegun Kokumo Agagu was the Aviation Minister under Olusegun Obasanjo. Under his watch Aviation sector in Nigeria became a death trap and a nightmare for many travellers. Mr. Agagu he helped his pocket. A few years later, his dead body “re-died” alongside of his many other family members. This reminds me of Abdukarim Adisa as minister of Works. Although he was from Ilorin, Adisa refused to fix the Ibadan Ilorin road. Few years later he died in an accident on the same road. I hope all the other imbeciles ruling Nigeria know that life & death can also be a metaphor. Corruption has a way of fighting back, when you least expect it. Fix Nigeria. You will not only invariably fix your family in the process, but your future, and your future resting place. I hope Adeseye Ogunlewe and other politicians are reading this!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Saraki Swearing In Ademola Adeleke As Osun-west Senator / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos / President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.