Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP (29439 Views)

Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco / Leadership Crisis Brews In Ondo PDP Over Mimiko’s Defection / Ondo PDP Endorses Mimiko, Expels Agagu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Lynzenith(f): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2013
God forgive my mind but why is it only Agagu's son and his inlaws survived the crash?
This is one question question thats been bothering ma mind for hours now. Not that im questioning God's way of doing things but im just bothered. Anyone thinking same way?
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Deeaba(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2013
Buchukwu: Why not bury him unceremonuously today, the man is wicked. He caused all these plane crash today. Im nt judging but its the fact.
oga stop talking lyk a mupass jor

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Anuoluwap(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2013
Front paid things. Abeg put another fp material.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by rhymz(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2013
sanniemoe: God forgive my mind but why is it only Agagu's son and his inlaws survived the crash?
This is one question question thats been bothering ma mind for hours now. Not that im questioning God's way of doing things but im just bothered. Anyone thinking same way?
God way of doing things, really?
God must be some mean being to sit and watch people burn and writhe in pain like that even when he is supposed to be powerful enough to do something.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Nellizzy(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Anuoluwap: Front paid things. Abeg put another fp material.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Oluwacolded: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2013
Life is vanity what is the essence of riches and degrees one has? Rip to the dead

Don't want this to happen in my state anymore.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Danchito: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2013
kelv.Odanz:
Pity the family..Hend time thangs
Yes oooh! May God give them the grace to bear their loss
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by BlackHuman(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2013
Dem no do the roads for D poor man, Dem prefer to fly over the poor....but jah draw them down to the earth......Babylon fall from Calamity.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by jude33084(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2013
undecided Wat facts r you talking about?
Buchukwu: Why not bury him unceremonuously today, the man is wicked. He caused all these plane crash today. Im nt judging but its the fact.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by emmasege: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2013
How did they now move the corpse to his home town?. Why wouldn't they all travel by road from Lagos to Akure before and would rather fly?- fear of accident, kidnappers and terrorists?. It's time Govts at all levels fixed our deplorable roads because recent happenings indicate that the sky may not be as safe as well all think, especially for them.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by jude33084(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2013
grin undecided
samhay: how could say that? He's not lieing now. This is the trend: W-O-N-D-E-R-S!!!
Do you Know that ONDO-STATE Incumbent Governors Always Bury Their Predecessors?
Former Governor Onyearugbulem Buried Ajasin,
Former Governor Adefarati Buried Onyearugbulem and Otiko
Former Governor Agagu Buried Adefarati.
Incubent Governor Mimiko Is Burying Agagu.
Confusion and wonders of Ondo state Govt House. This is a big if not bigger question
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by dagbokoncept(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Dead burying dead( oku n sin oku).
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Osu175(m): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2013
Vykiano: Rip.... Ondo state has got ds tradition of Governors buryin each oda.... Olusegu Agagu did bury adefarati,n hez bin burried by Olusegun Mimiko....hmm#prayersNeeded4OndoState.
they need prayers
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2013
Let the dead bury the dead abeg
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by ceejayluv(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2013
I pity you.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Bitojoe(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2013
D man wey carry am to ondo must be agbero who no dey fear death.because i dont expect any man to say he wan carry kokumo agagu again.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Nellizzy(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2013
jude33084: grin undecided
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by fuckdmods(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2013
ehya
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by byteem: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2013
THE MAN DIED IN HIS HOME TOWN IN ONDO.. HE DINT DIE IN LAGOS.. THEN THEY TOOK HIS CORPSE TO IBADAN FOR SOME WAKEKEEPING THEN TO LAGOS TO OBJ FOR ANOTHER WAKEKEEPING.. THEN ON HIS WAY BACK TO AKURE THE CRASH HAPPENS ... WITH HIS CORPSE INTACT....

OOOOGBONI / ILLUMUNATI THINGS..
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2013
They should bury that smelly shyt abeg . angry angry angry angry
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by GODSBEAUTY(f): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2013
RIP
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by searay(m): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2013
eagle,eye:
I will say R I P after the burial tomorrow.
Until we confirm say the man true true wan rest in peace..
I no trust some NLders may be the "P" in their RIP is for Pieces
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by GoodSamaritan: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2013
[quote
author=Ponel]I was thinking the burial will be shifted, and how was the
corpse taken to ondo state was it by road or air?[/quote]
================================
By air, of course. What do u expect? Yesterday when the casket refused to open, it was moved to the Airforce Base where it was flown to his home town.

I suggest all these dangerous local airline operators be scrapped, and the contract be awarded to Nigerian Airforce as a means of generating income for them.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by walexzy04(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2013
Guyz, wats d site 4 checkin dose awarded 4 d agbami scholarship
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by walexzy04(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2013
RIP Agagu
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by zeedof(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Rosulillahi said, live the world like stranger, because death is real.. This message to every one especially politician.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by zeedof(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Rosulillahi said, live the world like stranger, because death is real.. This message to every one especially politician. Jumat kareem
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Youngpo413: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2013
After enough
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by randwise(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2013
ennon92: u don miss road.
abi ke? Dem to dtey do REFERAL CONTEST ni..
I saw that on Eskimi to.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by oluagness(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2013
Vykiano: Rip.... Ondo state has got ds tradition of Governors buryin each oda.... Olusegu Agagu did bury adefarati,n hez bin burried by Olusegun Mimiko....hmm#prayersNeeded4OndoState.
coincidence, I guess
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Afritop(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2013
Yazmin:

Why are we so heartless and superstitious in this age and time.
You conjure a thought and it becomes a fact.
Perhaps the airline used a faulty plane. Perhaps it was a good plane but the pilot made some errors. Perhaps the plane and pilot were sound but the weather and aeronautical indices were not perfect.....
With this type of thoughts moving freely about our mental system, I fear for the development of our country after 53 years!
Peace...
All this your grammer can't substitute superstitious belief in the 20th century. Lets leave science with scientist and weather with forecasters, but this one should be exempted. The Plane crash should not be included with science or aeronautical explanations, besides no one will wanna fly Agagu's body again the second time. The lesson learnt here is not scientific or aeronautical as you think, but superstitious. To prove this they should have flown the body the second time so as to prove their critics wrong, i.e those who say awon aiye is involved.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Afritop(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV / Pictures Of Saraki Swearing In Ademola Adeleke As Osun-west Senator / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.