Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP (29438 Views)

Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco / Leadership Crisis Brews In Ondo PDP Over Mimiko’s Defection / Ondo PDP Endorses Mimiko, Expels Agagu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by aariwa(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2013
You are right.In justice Obiora Nwazota judicial panel report he recommended that Agagu should refund 3.2m dollars to Nigerian Airways being the money he stole,being part settlement of the botched lease purchase agreement .That was under recommendation nos 32 and 33 of the panel of investigation report.
Buchukwu: Why not bury him unceremonuously today, the man is wicked. He caused all these plane crash today. Im nt judging but its the fact.

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by nerodenero: 6:22am On Oct 04, 2013
Buchukwu: Why not bury him unceremonuously today, the man is wicked. He caused all these plane crash today. Im nt judging but its the fact.
You dont have evidence to back up your claims,so be very careful of what you say and again,you had already judged the deceased.RIP to the dead!
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 04, 2013

Haba Illiterate u mean he came out of his casket to tamper with the plane's engine .Infact this Nairaland is filled with so many dullards

3 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by samhay: 6:23am On Oct 04, 2013
Decapo:
Prayers needed for ur empty head
how could say that? He's not lieing now. This is the trend: W-O-N-D-E-R-S!!!
Do you Know that ONDO-STATE Incumbent Governors Always Bury Their Predecessors?
Former Governor Onyearugbulem Buried Ajasin,
Former Governor Adefarati Buried Onyearugbulem and Otiko
Former Governor Agagu Buried Adefarati.
Incubent Governor Mimiko Is Burying Agagu.
Confusion and wonders of Ondo state Govt House. This is a big if not bigger question

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Pampers: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2013
In a country where pple die daily coz dy cnt afford medical bills... Pple die in hunger. Graduates all over d steet sweeping their foots in joblesness... Students abandoned at home in ASUU strike... Insecurity due to boko haram, road accidents every day................ They sit to waste our money to burial party. God is a silent judge...

2 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by marley145: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2013
Motolank: What will the burial look like?
guy dnt talk lyk dat o,enough food and drinks go full dia o,am even on my way 2 akure 2 get my share of d meriments.d dead has been in rest since by d end of time things
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Myself2(m): 6:29am On Oct 04, 2013
badmuspeace:
Nemesis will continue to cash up against those who think they can enjoy our money through air

Typical mindset poverty-afflicted losers.

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by iwuji82: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2013
sanniemoe: God forgive my mind but why is it only Agagu's son and his inlaws survived the crash?
This is one question question thats been bothering ma mind for hours now. Not that im questioning God's way of doing things but im just bothered. Anyone thinking same way?
. Bros me done reason dat ooo, dia is sumting behind dat crash no be plane fault, hehehe naija police, ferma, nuj, should gv us details
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Korrection(m): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2013
Vykiano: Rip.... Ondo state has got ds tradition of Governors buryin each oda.... Olusegu Agagu did bury adefarati,n hez bin burried by Olusegun Mimiko....hmm#prayersNeeded4OndoState.
and 3rd of october was mimikos birthday....wonders
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by randwise(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2013
angry

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Aliki(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2013
terrykarl: Have you thot of the many other lives who have been adversely affected by the plane crash? Those that have banked on this burial to reap fortune. The seller of Aso ebi, the caterers, those offering rental services, the undertakers are directly affected as they were in the plane, the thieving government officials who were put in charge of funds and preparations for the state burial, what about the pimps who would have flooded the town by wkend to offer their own services to randy men.what about the church were the burial service was to hold,the VIcars there too were waiting to get their cut from the numerous VIPs guest, All don enter voice mail now. Bad market I tell you.

But all the well fried cow meat may not enter voice mail o!grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by ennon92(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2013
Ponel: I was thinking the burial will be shifted, and how was the corpse taken to ondo state was it by road or air?
by sea
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by ennon92(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2013
campbellben: are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com
or call us +447031973533 or call an agent in Nigeria +2348074623298
u don miss road.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by ennon92(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2013
mr.official:
How would they get his corpse arrived in Ondo? Hope it won't be by air again. If so, let the corpse be the only passenger in the plane.
"only passenger?" Will d corpse pilot himself.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by freety(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Olusegu Agugu never die alone ! This man nah
Liverpool fan
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by tayork(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2013
Hmmm honestly let thank God..... If i say it in superstition den i will say sometin is involve, maybe if the wife have been in d plane with her, it might not have happen #justsaaying
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Reference(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2013
So his remains have FINALLY ARRIVED location XYZ. This is the burden of fame or should I say infamy. So much death, so much blood. What a waste. The culture of worshiping the dead and the business of death in parts of Nigeria has reached crises levels. I just wonder when the bells and whistles will begin to go off in our minds. Pity.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Controversy: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2013
RIP to those died in plane crash
Agagu, enough for this your madness
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by ennon92(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2013
sojax2cool: Why they no put fresh leaf for the front of the airplane. We are beginning to neglect our tradition in 9ja. The green leaf in front and back of a vehicle carrying a corpse is very important in our olden days.
c time wey u comment, una no dey sleep.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Omooba77: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2013
terrykarl: Have you thot of the many other lives who have been adversely affected by the plane crash? Those that have banked on this burial to reap fortune. The seller of Aso ebi, the caterers, those offering rental services, the undertakers are directly affected as they were in the plane, the thieving government officials who were put in charge of funds and preparations for the state burial, what about the pimps who would have flooded the town by wkend to offer their own services to randy men.what about the church were the burial service was to hold,the VIcars there too were waiting to get their cut from the numerous VIPs guest, All don enter voice mail now. Bad market I tell you.
Why are we not reasonably human.............It is the dead we know today, those living doesnot know how they we go..................God bless us and console the families bereaved.................
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by OAIC: 7:27am On Oct 04, 2013
DEADBODY get accident....and FELA talk am o
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Hebunn(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2013

He was only a minister for a few months before he was moved to Power and Steel Ministry. You all should be asking who cleared the plane for take off @ d airport, and not rejoicing over other's misfortune. What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by wandeay: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2013

Keep ur dirty mouth shut and go off nairaland, for once use ur silly sense, so a lifeless body can has power to do havoc, if u dont knw much about d dead, go and read the account of ecclesiastes.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by princesbamz: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2013
Na lie no b agagu berry former governor ooooo
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by harikahs: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2013
Abeg na beg i dey beg.if una wan go burry d deathbody make sure u put leaf,be it eny meansof transportation
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by WhoDeyThere(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2013
R I P to †ђξ dead
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by deolarry: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2013
Double wahala for dead body and owner....fela talk am
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Omooba77: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2013
iwuji82: . Bros me done reason dat ooo, dia is sumting behind dat crash no be plane fault, hehehe naija police, ferma, nuj, should gv us details

You are just reading my mind, God's way is mysterious......................
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by blaze007(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2013
Ponel: I was thinking the burial will be shifted, and how was the corpse taken to ondo state was it by road or air?
by canoe!!! cheesy
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Lynzenith(f): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2013
God forgive my mind but why is it only Agagu's son and his inlaws survived the crash?
This is one question question thats been bothering ma mind for hours now. Not that im questioning God's way of doing things but im just bothered. Anyone thinking same way? U are correct joooo something s wrong somewhere politicians check ur life s not fair ooooo i just pity d poor innocent soul who couldn't make it. RIP
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Hebunn(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2013
sojax2cool: Why they no put fresh leaf for the front of the airplane. We are beginning to neglect our tradition in 9ja. The green leaf in front and back of a vehicle carrying a corpse is very important in our olden days.

Funny as it sounds, I grew up in the hometown and it was the usual practice when ferrying a corpse. But how we go put leaf in front of plane, how? Lol... Its evident the burial shouldn't have been a jamboree, but trust our chop chop politicians, na everybody wan chop money. Burial committee tins... RIP to d lost souls and a speedy recovery to d injured.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by amyyem: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2013
this incidence is not ordinary at all at all! anyway, the road that was been rejected before finally became the chief corner stone!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office / Have You Received Your National Identity Card? / Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.