Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... (3492 Views)

6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by baralatie(m): 2:56am On Oct 06, 2013
U mean say u neuer get degre and u dey tink of wif to be.
U too sel oporopo!
Read u bk first
pray to God
lev d remaing
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by fflamingo(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2013
Beefing self too much!!!
So most people here advising me too get my complete pali, before any other thins first, alas my personality or this melh spirit ain't gonna show that with me .
I believe and assume there is time for everything that is planned for.
... I never believe in full fledged education and a spouse later well sha una get ur reason for saying education first ,probable you should enlighten me please btw Happy sunday!!!
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by drnoel: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2013
But the title of ur thread is confusing. U said ur wife to but she is yet to agree to ur proposal. Ma guy, u can force a woman already in a relationship out of her relation unless she comes out of it herself. If u force her out of it against her, u may regret. Have met people who though married couldnt resist sleeping with their exs cos of this.
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by ogeoflyf(f): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
oge4real: So all these people that are posting comments really understand the op? Maybe I need to read it again for the 9th time.
Hi five namesy.. grin grin
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by fflamingo(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by Tinkybabe(f): 1:28am On Oct 07, 2013
hahaha

OP has successfully discombobulated this thread with his disjointed posts.Confusing topic,confusing posts,confusing explanations,confusing reasons ..haaa,op you're mean..got a headache already grin

Anyway

Like people have said,prioritize your life;your education and being financially stable should be your focus for now.
Then,only after then should you worry about proposing.
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by fflamingo(m): 12:41am On Oct 09, 2013
Tinkybabe: hahaha

OP has successfully discombobulated this thread with his disjointed posts.Confusing topic,confusing posts,confusing explanations,confusing reasons ..haaa,op you're mean..got a headache already grin

Anyway

Like people have said,prioritize your life;your education and being financially stable should be your focus for now.
Then,only after then should you worry about proposing.

Lolz I knew it, discombobulated post through I must admit am kinda frustrated then .......through had settled the matters ...the gist would come up later...just watch out.....
And I must take in appreciation for those who had sacrificed their time to give advise, you actually (TRUE Talk) saved a tiring soul.....
All thanks ..................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend / When You Ask A Nigerian Man For His Nude Without Sending Yours / Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.