Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. (3495 Views)

LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
hey guyz has anyone ever told you to have sex with him or her in order to get one result or the other, either at home, school or work, have you ever been ask of sex from someone so he or she can give you what you want? "share your experiences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by ladyF(f): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
I have been blackmailed severally but the recent one was when a female cousin of mine transfered a photo of my mom's friend ass into her phone, yeah one of my mom's friend has a very big ass and anytime i see her iv always admired her figure so on a good day, unaware to her i stylishly took a photo of her ass and stored it in my phone, so my cousin sister saw it and promise to expose me unless i have sex with her, after all bribing and begging she refuses so to avoid embarrasement i___to be continued.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
ladyF:
shocked
you!!!! hw come? when i wanted to write its ladyF husband again.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by ladyF(f): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Your cousin's sister? That's still your cousin... isn't that a taboo shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
ladyF:
Your cousin's sister? That's still your cousin... isn't that a taboo shocked
where is it written in d bible dats its a taboo?
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by falconey(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
yes! All the sex have had are 'blackmail sex'
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
hmmm share one experience 4 me
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by pasqal09: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
softapples:
I have been blackmailed severally but the recent one was when a female cousin of mine transfered a photo of my mom's friend ass into her phone, yeah one of my mom's friend has a very big ass and anytime i see her iv always admired her figure so on a good day, unaware to her i stylishly took a photo of her ass and stored it in my phone, so my cousin sister saw it and promise to expose me unless i have sex with her, after all bribing and begging she refuses so to avoid embarrasement i___to be continued.
Bro, you can do better that this poorly cooked up lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by rawpadgin(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Yeah, i was about 12 then

she said if I refused she will not allow me into their house to have lunch anymore
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by faith551(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mine was redmail
She asked me to have sex with her, or she'll tell my mum I was starring at her ass.
Believe at your own risk
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
cc lalasticlala woya promise land
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by donholy28(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Came her to read lies and I can already see dem piling
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Yes cry

She took a vaseline and all of a sudden i felt her slippery soft hands wrapped all around me going back and forth as she stared deeply into my eyes, piercing into my soul angry

She held that akward, soul bearing, eye contact until she had drained me of all the energy I had sad
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed With Sex? "Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
Yes cry

She took a vaseline and all of a sudden i felt her slippery soft hands wrapped all around me going back and forth as she stared deeply into my eyes, piercing into my soul angry

She held that akward, soul bearing, eye contact until she had drained me of all the energy I had sad
LIES

(1) (Reply)

HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? / When You Use Nixoderm As Foundation Power (photos) / These Pics Just Made Me Believe In True Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.