Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge (16415 Views)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Hugo Chávez, R.I.P.: He Empowered The Poor And Gutted Venezuela / Libyan Rebels Establish New Central Bank - Libya R.I.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Theben is that what you were talking about?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
It's called Eto/Oto
cheesy, give me eto anyday, you will have my attention for the whole day. I don't get tired of eating it. grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Theben:
cheesy, give me eto anyday, you will have my attention for the whole day. I don't get tired of eating it. grin
Okay i make a mean Eto. I love it too now am craving for some. Think i'll make some tomorrow lol. So where did you eat some from?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Theben is that what you were talking about?
Yes. But are some prepared without groundnut?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by chriskwaku: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
I think some people eat on their birthday. i have not eaten some for over a year now. i need to pay my mom a visit next weekend
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Okay i make a mean Eto. I love it too now am craving for some. Think i'll make some tomorrow lol. So where did you eat some from?
Choi, guess you have to PM your home address. I won't mind transporting myself to Ghana just to have a taste of it grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Theben:
Yes. But are some prepared without groundnut?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
chriskwaku: I think some people eat on their birthday. i have not eaten some for over a year now. i need to pay my mom a visit next weekend
Yes me too. Eto is usually eating during special occassions like easter etc. But am going to make it Tomorrow because am craving it now!
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
chriskwaku: I think some people eat on their birthday. i have not eaten some for over a year now. i need to pay my mom a visit next weekend
grin grin grin grin grin
So you have to wait for your mum to prepare it for you before you eat it? When next you visit your mum, tell her to teach you how to prepare it. Like me, I'm visiting royal pearl next week so she could teach me how to prepare it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Theben:
Choi, guess you have to PM your home address. I won't mind transporting myself to Ghana just to have a taste of it grin grin
Lol okay you are officially invited over smiley but you have to bring me some moi moi. It's been long since i had some
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
You're seriously tempting me angry
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lol but am curious. Where did you taste it? Have you been to Ghana before?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lol okay you are officially invited over smiley but you have to bring me some moi moi. It's been long since i had some
I won't bring it, I'll prepare it for you.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Theben:
I won't bring it, I'll prepare it for you.
Seriously cheesy. Then you have a deal!
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lol but am curious. Where did you taste it? Have you been to Ghana before?
I grew up with some Ghanaians here in lagos.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Theben:
I grew up with some Ghanaian Neighbours here in lagos.
Oh okay cool. Anyways i gtg get some stuff done. Chat later guys
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
It's called Eto/Oto
what is this made from? It looks nice. At first glance it looks like pumkin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by chriskwaku: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Theben:
grin grin grin grin grin
So you have to wait for your mum to prepare it for you before you eat it? When next you visit your mum, tell her to teach you how to prepare it. Like me, I'm visiting royal pearl next week so she could teach me how to prepare it.

Lol. The thing is I dont hv the local earthen ware pot to mash it
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by otumfour(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
We should not support any bad words from both sides. Otumfour please behave. The more last words you want to say. The more replies you will get. So please if you guys cannot behave then why dont you create your own thread and by all means fight there all you want. @ chocolate your comments will just give him more encouragement to continue. Let us not be hypocrites because when Ton comes and responds it wont be nice. Lets try and enjoy 1 thread for once without any issues.

Euhm royal stop, pls stop angry I dun give a fhuck abt that shyt, I ain't taking non of wht u wrote up there, if the fhool comes back again and throws some insults around he best know I'ma come back and back I will come harder.......I ain't taking shyt from a generator fumes inhaling pr!ck like him & his other toothless monkey brothers shouting from behind tryna front on a site and very ugly for tht matter angry....

I will stop, if they do, these animals usually start the shyt, the name Ghana sends shivers down their crooked spine grin grin grin

I don't respect these boko's they are shyt to me

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Thanks Semid4lyfe
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
chriskwaku:

Lol. The thing is I dont hv the local earthen ware pot to mash it
Will it make any difference should you decide to mash it with the real kitchen pot?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by achimotan(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
heyaa! but nana otumfour the royal advice was not bad.am sure asantehemaa gives u advice.there are some trolls who should be treated with contempt and ignored

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
achimotan: heyaa! but nana otumfour the royal advice was not bad.am sure asantehemaa gives u advice.there are some trolls who should be treated with contempt and ignored
Otumfour is stubborn
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by achimotan(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Otumfour is stubborn

stubborn is an understatement.to be fair unlike banku and tilapia who goes about commenting on issues not related to ghana, otumfours comes out blazing when ghana is mentioned negatively and knows no stopping

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
achimotan:

stubborn is an understatement.to be fair unlike banku and tilapia who goes about commenting on issues not related to ghana, otumfours comes out blazing when ghana is mentioned negatively and knows no stopping
Lol dnt forget Petroldollar. These guys paa
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Tonylyte(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
otumfour:

Euhm royal stop, pls stop angry I dun give a fhuck abt that shyt, I ain't taking non of wht u wrote up there, if the fhool comes back again and throws some insults around he best know I'ma come back and back I will come harder.......I ain't taking shyt from a generator fumes inhaling pr!ck like him & his other toothless monkey brothers shouting from behind tryna front on a site and very ugly for tht matter angry....

I will stop, if they do, these animals usually start the shyt, the name Ghana sends shivers down their crooked spine grin grin grin

I don't respect these boko's they are shyt to me

hahahahaha i laugh at u wen u bragg, cos u stole my swagg. Keep it rag, i dnt want it back.
My swagger is sharper than a dagger. Nw watch me nail u lyk i got a hammer in ma hand.
Yeah, i call evry gaynaian dude ugly, judging by the concept, every ghanaian dude is ugly, until proven otherwise.
b!!tch, i swear to God, with ma hands on ma chest here, if i step ma foot in gayna, it wount take me 2days to blee"p ya mum.
Chimp! U got issue wit ma lip? My lip is platinum, sweeter than ya mumz pucc"y.
Nw get dis into ya damn skull, thatz if u've got 1. I'm ya god, exaulted by ya women lyk the horn of a unicorn..eat my faece"s. It cures hiccup.
I aint saying dis sh!!t to entice u, cos i knw u r a 4ckin gay.
We nt in d same lane, dnt play d same game.
I trade my hustle wit real niggaz in s.a, Nt a bloody gaynaian gay.
Sakordie is the best thng in gayna, buh he aint worth my shoe-lace
y.vonne nelson cul be the cleanest in gayna, buh she aint fit to wash my singlette.
As a son of the giant of africa(i rep naija), i cul tak ma hustle to gayna, storm ya presidential villa, spit on the face of ya president and walk away.
We r in d same continent, buh we aint the same race. I repeat my damn self, we aint in the race.
I'm black, you dark, Darker than coal. Enough to polish charcoal.
B!!tch u aint got brain, go
and buy 4m pig.
I rule dis sh!!t. I'm a muslim on crucifix.
I'm an imam on the pulpit...

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Tonylyte(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Plz, a gaynaian shul help me out here.
Why is it that every average male gaynaian is ashame of putting hs pix on every social(fb, twitter, wassup..even on nairaland here) netwrk?. Yea, it z sumtin i hav observed 4 so long. I hav so many gaynaian frnds on s.ntwrks that refused to upload dia pix..til dat, i dnt knw their tru face. Mst of them prefer uploading a white-mans pix. So u wish u were white and handsome? Lol, so pathetic that itz too late, though been ugly is nt d end of the wrld......i change my photo on every social ntwrk evry week, just lyk every average nigerian does.,..utomofour dnt worry man, evrytin is gonna be alright. I see u're eyeing my lip. Sorry, i aint a bottom, i'm straight man. Try petrodollar. Nw bookmark dis page and show it to ya mum that a nigerian nentioned ya name on a social netwrk. Do so and receive chicken's head 4 tommorows breakfast.#relaxed and placing hs legs on otumofourz head#

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Tonylyte(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
chokl8candie:
hey! Better behave. U got to understand dat, i dnt dis women. Cos i aint eminem.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 1:06am On Oct 07, 2013
This thread has been ruined. So Sad really. I just wish Ghanaian haters will let us be and also people should stop responding to such comments. Otumfour i hope you are happy now.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Anyways Sadeiyare did you create this thread for..... lipsrsealed tongue

Pearl, I don't know what ¥ou are talking about was never taught how to read dots, ma¥be ¥ou should tr¥ the secret service ..... grin grin grin Created this thread so that Nairalanders in Gh can interact, unwind and also be informed on trends and stuffs. It is an open thread an¥one can determine how it goes as long it in the confine of Nairaland rules and people are positivel¥ influenced.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
This thread has been ruined. So Sad really. I just wish Ghanaian haters will let us be and also people should stop responding to such comments. Otumfour i hope you are happy now.

Nope the thread is just starting because I am not in it for a sprint but the marathon hope ¥ou gu¥s can keep up
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' / UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide / Russia Using 'hybrid Warfare' Tactics To Push Migrants Over Finnish Border.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.