Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,650 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos (28533 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna State In Style For Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Judolisco(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
Come home nd die its nt gud 4 man 2 die outsyd his country

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Brimmie(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ok
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
omusiliyu: ASUU, NASU, SSANU, ASUP, RESIDENT DOCTORS are all on strikes, Nigeria Tertiary institutions and Medical Centres were paralyzed due to GEJ negligent to education and health sectors.... Hope Tinubu will attend to all these?
SORRY HE CAN'T ....HE IS NOT IN THE RIGHT POSITION TO DO SO... UNCLE GEJ WILL... NA TIME
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Gbawe: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: if someone close to you get heal you dont get happy for him?

My brother, I tire for some Nigerians OOOO !!! So bitter, hateful and twisted. If you hate a man does that mean others should not love and respect him? If you detest a person, why attend his funeral to be ranting over the coffin like a maniac? In the same vein, why can some not simply stay away from this thread if they think it is "Iranu"?

Nigerians are just a leading example for everything bad on the net these days. Whether it is lying 'korokoro', never minding their business, not knowing limits and boundaries or hating senselessly, we are the kings of it today.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
Judolisco: Come home nd die its nt gud 4 man 2 die outsyd his country
WHEN DID U ESCAPE FROM YABA?

6 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
How can the leader of the opposition come back 3 days after Nigeria's independence and this are the people that want to rule Nigeria grin

Btw, who owns that jet. is this how they're going to fleece the treasury when they get there grin?

Why should the airline land in Lagos. is Lagos the capital of Nigeria? When will these progressives start obeying the constitution grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Lordave: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Abgero People's congress Chairman, you're welcome.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
He has a private jet while our able presido doesn't own one.those who stole our money arecelebrated in Nigeria. Progressive my nyash

5 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lordave: Abgero People's congress Chairman, you're welcome.
WAREVA cool cool cool WE ARE OKAY WITH HIM

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Lordave: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Afam4eva: How can the leader of the opposition come back 3 days after Nigeria's independence and this are the people that want to rule Nigeria grin

Btw, who owns that jet. is this how they're going to fleece the treasury when they get there grin?

Why should the airline land in Lagos. is Lagos the capital of Nigeria? When will these progressives start obeying the constitution grin
Abeg na joke im dey joke. I'm his friend and he's never being serious in his life. Abeg APC thugs, na joke.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Lordave: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
oluface: WAREVA cool cool cool WE ARE OKAY WITH HIM
hmmm... You have gotten your own share, you should be okay with whatever happens. It's normal.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by OuchDaddy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Livinus.c:
And u call dis braking news?
Na Throttle News! Okpa!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Gbawe: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
oluface: WAREVA cool cool cool WE ARE OKAY WITH HIM

Thank you ojare.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by mascot87(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Afam4eva: How can the leader of the opposition come back 3 days after Nigeria's independence and this are the people that want to rule Nigeria grin

You no make sense so get out angry

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Gbawe: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
Na Throttle News! Okpa!!

grin grin grin or crankshaft bulletin.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2013

Shut up! Just shut up if you have nothing constructive to say...

Mod my A$$!!!

Welcome BAT...may your health get better to give Nigerians a better option

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by luvmijeje(f): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lordave: Abeg na joke im dey joke. I'm his friend and he's never being serious in his life. Abeg APC thugs, na joke.
wahala deh o.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Lordave: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

Shut up! Just shut up if you have nothing constructive to say...

Mod my A$$!!!

Welcome BAT...may your health get better to give Nigerians a better option
I don die, hahaha.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Elcid1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
welcome back............the Nigeria Dream

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by IdeaIsNeed: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
oluface: WHEN DID U ESCAPED FROM YABA?
. *ESCAPE*
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lordave: hmmm... You have gotten your own share, you should be okay with whatever happens. It's normal.
NO I HAVENT GOTTEN ANY SHARE MAN..LIKE I WROTE EARLIER ... I AM NOT INTO POLITIC THINGS... BUT I JUST LIKE THIS MAN CALLED TINUBU... DO YOU THINK IT IS FASHOLA THAT IS CARRYING OUT ALL THE LAGOS STATE PROJECT ON HIS OWN... NO BRO... EGBON TINUBU NA HIM MENTOR ... NO TINUBU.... NO LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by picoba(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
hi
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by deor03(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Why was he not in LASUTH? Mandela is still being managed in South Africa.

That's is what we call leadership

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2013

Please read your post... Hahahaha wea did you want him to Land... AT ENUGU or on your Bald Head... BETTER PRAY 4GOD 4GIVENESS... U can't even Thank God for hm... TINUBU IS HUMAN LIKE YOU N0W... D0n't be too Emotional and lose ur human feeling...

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
IdeaIsNeed: . *ESCAPE*
tHANK YOU
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Olamagnifico: Please read your post... Hahahaha wea did you want him to Land... AT ENUGU or on your Bald Head... BETTER PRAY 4GOD 4GIVENESS... U can't even Thank God for hm... TINUBU IS HUMAN LIKE YOU N0W... D0n't be too Emotional and lose ur human feeling...
U DEY VEX OOO

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2013

HATER ONE (1)...
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Katsumoto: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2013

Was this an attempt at humour or a display of moronic thinking?

9 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
chidindufrank: He has a private jet while our able presido doesn't own one.those who stole our money arecelebrated in Nigeria. Progressive my nyash
HATER TWO (2)

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Why is he waving to the crowd btw, is he bribing them to vote for APC? grin

How much did they spend toi sponsir those people at the ariport. This is what we're talking about. People are dying and you're sponsoring people to the airport to welcome Tinubu grin

Is that Timberland shoe that tinubu is wearing? Why can't our leaders be simple. They spend money with reckless abandon grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Katsumoto:

Was this an attempt at humour or a display of moronic thinking?
So, you see nothing wrong in what transpired at the airport and you want Nigeria to move forward? SMH
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Ibrahimolaitan(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
AnOlAd: Mtshewww, Rubbish and Nonsense, what the fuse??

It funny how people don't see it that this guy sees himself as Messiah to d country and u people are helping to certify that....

Once again IRANU......

And before u start cussing me out I don't belong to any party and am yoruba, just let stop this Nonsense...
u re a nonentity u no that u don't no anything about politic nd u should keep shot ur mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) / DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos / US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.