Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos (28531 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna State In Style For Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by isaiahethan: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
kingoflag: And you call this grammar?

Nope is short hand grin grin grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by nex(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abeg, where dem dey get this crowd from wey dey go greet dem for airport? I can't imagine the level of boredom, joblessness and stupidity that will push me to head to the airport to welcome a politician.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by SterlingTowers(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
nex: Abeg, where dem dey get this crowd from wey dey go greet dem for airport? I can't imagine the level of boredom, joblessness and stupidity that will push me to head to the airport to welcome a politician.
Nigerians have two options it is either you are for Jagaban or against him. You can't be indifferent about him. Those that are on ground to welcome him know the benefit therein.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by ngooka: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2013
Thank God you made it alive but can you explain the meaning of this Tinubu?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by kaypound(m): 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Afam4eva: How can the leader of the opposition come back 3 days after Nigeria's independence and this are the people that want to rule Nigeria grin

Btw, who owns that jet. is this how they're going to fleece the treasury when they get there grin?

Why should the airline land in Lagos. is Lagos the capital of Nigeria? When will these progressives start obeying the constitution grin
gbao...u are so on point....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Dangote Visit Saraki Today (Photos) / Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate / 2 Million Pounds ‘Stolen’ By Jeremiah Useni Seized In Jersey - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.