Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos (28529 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna State In Style For Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by ChinoIsBack: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
agbameta:

Ignorant olodo, get back at me with something worthwhile and intelligent...

I just reported back to you, because you asked me to visit google! If the guy is not scandalous why did they boxed him into accused cupboard?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thank God for his life but he should go and rest.

At his age and condition, he should think less of politics and look after his family.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Italiano1: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

I just reported back to you, because you asked me to visit google! If the guy is not scandalous why did they boxed him into accused cupboard?

So in the school you attended in your village, they taught you that everyone that has ever being accused of a crime is automatically a criminal and guilty?

6 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
deor03: Why wasn't he not in LASUTH? Mandela is still being managed in South Africa.

THAT'S IS WHAT WE CALL LEADERSHIP
why was gej's wife taken to germany and wasn't treated at the national hospital, abuja. I guess according to your standard that makes gej a GOOD leader. Quit the hating, it's not good for your health.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Rejoice5000(f): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
thank God he did not end up like former president, that went on medical treatment ad came back tru hide ad seek game: until their secret was opendentcial.welcome back sir.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
chinziaski: Thank God for his life but he should go and rest.

At his age and condition, he should think less of politics and look after his family.
that's a very good advice however the only problem with it, is that it's directed at the wrong person. That advice should be for tukur, clark etc

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by smithjanetstore: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
TINUBU IS BACK" SAID GOODLUCK MOJE GBESE

Third mainland bridge dey there for beefers like ig** people

5 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tinubu is back... ok.. I don hear
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by juman(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nonsense.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
chidindufrank: He has a private jet while our able presido doesn't own one.those who stole our money arecelebrated in Nigeria. Progressive my nyash
and deep down in this guy's mind, he believe that this ish makes sense oo.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by shaiguy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Livinus.c:
And u call dis braking news?

NO. IT IS BROKEING NEWS.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Wadeoye(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Italiano1:

What exactly are you trying to say? Very petty argument Afam. What did you expect him to do? To kneel down and kiss the ground?

I am wondering who made that dude a moderator - it ridicules the whole essence of a forum like this when unintelligent petty people are moderating intellectuals.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Atouke: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tinubu the master of corruption is back.The ACN governors were able to complete a few projects in his absence now all projects must stop as oga is back and all governors must begin to pay their levy to their corrupt godfather.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by wrench: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
henchamb: some people will not eat tonight
i just sama semo with ogbono and assorted fish finish cheesy cheesy
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by agbameta: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Italiano1:

So in the school you attended in your village, they taught you that everyone that has ever being accused of a crime is automatically a criminal and guilty?

Anti social village cave people reason and think like village cave people....
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by agbameta: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

Chino_Is_Back: A clown must always be a clown. He has handed over the allocation of poor Imo state to Tinibu his godfather while the state rot utterly.. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/chino_is_back/posts/3

But you lied about not knowing the man you despicable and disgusting liar...

See ya sorry and miserable life.

You know what they say about liars, they go to hell...

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Atouke: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
SW watch out the few projects that were completed in the region recently was because Tinubu was out of circulation and the gov. were able to avoid paying thier monthly levy to oga hence projects were completed.

Now that Asiwaju is back govs. will start paying their levies and hence all projects will suffer neglect.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by kolamilan(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
youngestfool: See them 140 millions mumu
your moniker says it all.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Atouke: SW watch out the few projects that were completed in the region recently was because Tinubu was out of circulation and the gov. were able to avoid paying thier monthly levy to oga hence projects were completed.

Now that Asiwaju is back govs. will start paying their levies and hence all projects will suffer neglect.
na u get ur mouth... say whatever u like... if u can achieve what this man has achieve ... u wont be here criticizing him... park well joooor

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
kolamilan: your moniker says it all.
U are right bro
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Atouke: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
oluface: na u get ur mouth... say whatever u like... if u can achieve what this man has achieve ... u wont be here criticizing him... park well joooor

you mean his level of corrupt practices in lagos and SW in particular? NO NO NO i will pass on that kind of achievement am not aspiring to be corrupt like him.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Gbawe: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
agbameta:

GEJ is the president of Nigeria and a public official while Tinubu is not both. Must you compare a private citizen with your president? Think highly of your incompetent president sometimes..

Even your analogy sounds bogus and redundant unless you have anything to show us depicting people getting petty and frivolous like you regarding GEJ's arrival from anywhere at any airport.

You know, common sense is not so common as they say. I did tell you guys not to take Afam seriously. Dude even confuses himself so are you surprised he fails to make a distinction between the President and C-In-C of Nigeria with a private citizens who holds no public political office?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Atouke: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
How did Tinubu, a COMPLETE fraud, become Yoruba Asiwaju?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Atouke: How did Tinubu, a COMPLETE fraud, become Yoruba Asiwaju?
Can u prove what u wrote in the court of law?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
At least he should bend down small as a leader that he is. is this how he wants APC to rule Nigeria? Pls, let's tell ourselves the truth. I'm even surprised at the color of lace he wore. That's the height of disrespect to the ordinary Nigerian.
the hate you have for this man is just too much. You are trying very hard to sound objective but the hate in your heart won't let you, how can you judge the man by the colour of his lace or by the way he is standing, greeting his friends and supporters.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Atouke: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
We catalogue below a few brazen acts of stealing and corruption committed by both Fashola and Tinubu on the good tax payers of Lagos. For ease of reference, we categorize these acts into two parts: the direct theft of prime land and properties and the use of Lagos land and properties to buy favours or pay off public officials at various levels.

A. Direct Theft of Lagos Land and Properties

Tinubu’s greed and primitive acquisition tendency knows no bound. In fact, it is believed that Lagos land personally converted by him is worth over N500 billion and growing because he hasn’t stopped. A few of them are listed below:

1. 4 Oyinkan Abayomi (formerly Queens) Drive, Ikoyi. A 5 bedroom detached house on 1 acre of Land, which was a Lagos State Governor’s guesthouse since 1979 now belongs to Bola Tinubu. The C of O was signed and released to him by Fashola in 2007 shortly after he assumed office. The property is valued at N450million

2. Tinubu’s residence at 26 Bourdillon road, Ikoyi was initially falsely presented as Oando Plc guest house. Later, he purportedly bought it from Oando, and used public fund to rebuild and renovate it. Recently, the Lagos state government bought the property and paid undisclosed sum to him and thereafter gave the property back to him under the bogus Pension Bill he signed to law shortly before he left office in 2007. The property is worth over N600 million

3. The annex of the Lagos State Guest House in Asokoro, Abuja was bought by the State Government in 2006 for N450million purportedly to protect the main house from security breach. Shortly after he left office, the property was transferred to him under the pension plan he signed into law before he left office.

4. The 250 hectare land valued at about N35 billion strategically located at the Ajah junction on Lekki Road which was initially meant for a General Hospital for the people of Eti-Osa local government was stolen by Tinubu and handed over to Trojan Estate Ltd- a company owned by Deji and Wale Tinubu to develop as Royal Garden housing estate at the expense of the tax payers of Lagos. for more on the fraud called Asiwaju read:

http://saharareporters.com/blog-entry/other-face-lagos-land-scams-lagos-involving-gov-fashola-and-ex-gov-bola-tinubu

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by musiwa1l: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
THAT IS A FAKE PICTURE, TINUBU IS SO DESPERATE.. HE WANT TO COMPETE WITH ME. HE HURT THE PEOPLE. I DID NOT. I FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE. TINUBU DOES NOT. TINUBU FIGHT FOR HIS POCKET.

NOBODY WILL ALLOW THEM THAT AT LAGOS AIRPORT, ONLY THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA OR OTHER COUNTRIES IS ALLOWED TO HAVE VISITOR. TINUBU MADE UP THE PICTURE..

THEY ARE DESPERATE. YOU SEE HOW POPULAR, I AM.

JONATHAN REVOKE DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT BECAUSE OF TINUBU. SO THAT HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRAVEL

ANYONE WHO RUN UNDER THE APC RISK THE COURT CANCEL HIS ELECTION. AND THEM LOSING MONEY.

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Atouke: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
oluface: Can u prove what u wrote in the court of law?

heres your proof go read and inform yourself about the fraud called asiwaju.

http://saharareporters.com/blog-entry/other-face-lagos-land-scams-lagos-involving-gov-fashola-and-ex-gov-bola-tinubu
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Atouke: How did Tinubu, a COMPLETE fraud, become Yoruba Asiwaju?
it's allowed for you to dislike the man but don't make the mistake of bringing his tribe into it. We the yorubas prefer tinubu, the man who has been championing development in our land to others. It is insulting to ask that question (how he became a yoruba asiwaju) if you are not a yoruba. There is something called mutual respect, we don't ask those type of questions about yours right.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
gokelicious: it's allowed for you to dislike the man but don't make the mistake of bringing his tribe into it. We the yorubas prefer tinubu, the man who has been championing development in our land to others. It is insulting to ask that question (how he became a yoruba asiwaju) if you are not a yoruba. There is something called mutual respect, we don't ask those type of questions about yours right.
Ori e pe

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Atouke: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
gokelicious: it's allowed for you to dislike the man but don't make the mistake of bringing his tribe into it. We the yorubas prefer tinubu, the man who has been championing development in our land to others. It is insulting to ask that question (how he became a yoruba asiwaju) if you are not a yoruba. There is something called mutual respect, we don't ask those type of questions about yours right.

is he corrupt? when you say champion development, can you list his achievement as the governor of lagos for the 8yrs he was governor?his accomplishment has been greatly overshadowed by his boy fashola despite the huge amount of monthly levy he demands of him in a monthly bases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Alhaji Shehu Shagari As A Member Of Parliament In 1955(photo) / Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / Akpabio And APC Leaders Pray For Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.