Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,356 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos (28534 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna State In Style For Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by abatajjvii: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Welcome home jagaban

Just imagine the welcome stuff men

GEJ go fit get high BP now again

Dem think say you go die there but baba God no gree dem

Haters beware

GEJ and her madam hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lordave: Abgero People's congress Chairman, you're welcome.
U Even try... U try welcome am... HATER THREE (3)
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by eazzzy1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
….

6 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Randerl: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
tabon master. na clutching news.

Livinus.c:
And u call dis braking news?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Afam4eva: Why is he waving to the crowd btw, is he bribing them to vote for APC? grin

[s]How much did they spend toi sponsir those people at the ariport.[/s] This is what we're talking about. People are dying and you're sponsoring people to the airport to welcome Tinubu grin

Is that Timberland shoe that tinubu is wearing? Why can't our leaders be simple. They spend money with reckless abandon grin
IF U LIKE HUG TRANSFORMER...

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Judolisco: Come home nd die its nt gud 4 man 2 die outsyd his country
HAHAHAHA...PROGRESS GET PLENTY ENEMIES O... SO TO BE SEEKER OF PROGRESS LIKE TINUBU W0N'T BE EASY AT ALL... HATER FOUR(4)
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Olamagnifico: HAHAHAHA...PROGRESS GET PLENTY ENEMIES O... SO TO BE SEEKER OF PROGRESS LIKE TINUBU W0N'T BE EASY AT ALL... HATER FOUR(4)
WAAA SEERE JARE BOBO

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by gabriel212: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Afam4eva: How can the leader of the opposition come back 3 days after Nigeria's independence and this are the people that want to rule Nigeria grin

Btw, who owns that jet. is this how they're going to fleece the treasury when they get there grin?

Why should the airline land in Lagos. is Lagos the capital of Nigeria? When will these progressives start obeying the constitution grin
What does it mean to be back into the country 3days after independence? when the heat of Boko Haram was at intense that many was strike dead, did GEJ not travel to Brazil?
2. MMA1 is it a local airport that he can not land there?
oga park and jump inside kanji dam!

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Sloan: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Watch the haters here are MOSTLY the haters who have never heard a Tinubu as leader! No need to mention where they are from in Nigeria - they are the lost ones in the wilderness of Nigeria still trying to find a way to move forward as a tribe. He did not even land in their airport. Yet, they are crying? The thing is you people are haters, inherited from your hateful parents and it does not matter your opinions!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Katsumoto: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, you see nothing wrong in what transpired at the airport and you want Nigeria to move forward? SMH

Your comment had nothing to do with what happened at the airport. Read your comment again. Think before you comment Afam.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by eazzzy1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by roxell120(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
Una demi god is back? hope not with limping and vibration that are associated with mr parkinson? ure welcome back to add to the burning fire. ' jagaban' Eko oni baje, obaje ti

grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
welcome back to the matter…………..
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
Katsumoto:

Your comment had nothing to do with what happened at the airport. Read your comment again. Think before you comment Afam.
Pls, let's tell ourselves the truth. is the way he's standing on the plane, the way a leader should be standing? Can't he bend a little bit to show some respect and humility to those at the airport?If we must move Nigeria forward, we must tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Lordave: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
oluface: NO I HAVENT GOTTEN ANY SHARE MAN..LIKE I WROTE EARLIER ... I AM NOT INTO POLITIC THINGS... BUT I JUST LIKE THIS MAN CALLED TINUBU... DO YOU THINK IT IS FASHOLA THAT IS CARRYING OUT ALL THE LAGOS STATE PROJECT ON HIS OWN... NO BRO... EGBON TINUBU NA HIM MENTOR ... NO TINUBU.... NO LAGOS.
let me agree with you
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by DIVINE78: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
Livinus.c:
And u call dis braking news?
We call it "Breaking News" and not "braking news" *rolleyes*

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Italiano1: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
Pls, let's tell ourselves the truth. is the way he's standing on the plane, the way a leader should be standing? Can't he bend a little bit to show some respect and humility to those at the airport?If we must move Nigeria forward, we must tell ourselves the truth.

What exactly are you trying to say? Very petty argument Afam. What did you expect him to do? To kneel down and kiss the ground?

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lordave: let me agree with you
if u no agree wetin go happen?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Italiano1:

What exactly are you trying to say? Very petty argument Afam. What did you expect him to do? To kneel down and kiss the ground?

At least he should bend down small as a leader that he is. is this how he wants APC to rule Nigeria? Pls, let's tell ourselves the truth. I'm even surprised at the color of lace he wore. That's the height of disrespect to the ordinary Nigerian.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Gbawe: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Italiano1:

You guys are taking Afam seriously? The guy even confuses himself let alone others grin grin grin Abeg go easy on Afam ojare.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by theripper3: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
@ Afam, e b like say u just wan rile pple ?

I know say u just siddon dey laugh d "Aro" u dey do.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by geeez: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Afam4eva: How can the leader of the opposition come back 3 days after Nigeria's independence and this are the people that want to rule Nigeria grin

Btw, who owns that jet. is this how they're going to fleece the treasury when they get there grin?

Why should the airline land in Lagos. is Lagos the capital of Nigeria? When will these progressives start obeying the constitution grin

If its paining you, go hit your head against the wall

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by oderemo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
@afamwhatever, when did Tinubu becomes opposition leader? Tot that's for parliamentary
Sort of govt, any way we get the sort of leader we deserve.
Guys that are supposed to be in lockdown.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by born2boink(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
I tire for Nigerians. We still dey colonial era
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Italiano1: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
At least he should bend down small as a leader that he is. is this how he wants APC to rule Nigeria? Pls, let's tell ourselves the truth. I'm even surprised at the color of lace he wore. That's the height of disrespect to the ordinary Nigeriam.

Afam, you do know that if you are purposely trolling this thread, then it is very unbecoming of a Mod.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by meekhat: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
I thank God for the recovery of Baba Amed Tinubu. He's a strong man and i admire his opposition. Nigerian democracy needs strong men in the opposition side like Tinubu. But every sincere Nigerian will agree with me that Baba Tinubu is no better than any of the Thieves in PDP. The truth is that they are all guity of mass looting. One love
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by DIVINE78: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Judolisco: Come home nd die its nt gud 4 man 2 die outsyd his country
Like Achebe?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
HAHAHAHA HATRED DON TAKE OVER UR SENSE... NA PICTURE U SEE... YOU DEY COMPLAIN DAT HE DNT BEND FOR PPL... DIDNT HE WAVE AT EM.... IF HE BEND AGAIN UNA GO CALL AM COWARD... BECOZ U GUYS D0N TOK WEN HE BEND AS HE EXCHANGE PLEASANTRX WITH BUHARI.... Hahahahahaha... HATER 1

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by DIVINE78: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2013

Are u serious or just trying to be a clown?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Exponental(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tinubu is now a god to his followers. I watched his arrival on TVC n was marvelled....... Believe it or not, OBJ empowered him.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by kaze4blues(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Long live BAT......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos / 5 Things President Buhari Can Do To Regain The Trust Of Nigerians / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.