Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be (1434 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL / Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by chidika: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
I've known her for about 5 years, and have crushed on her for the better part of these 5 years except from when I got into an almost 2 years relationship (thats ended now), we almost dated at a point in time (2 weeks and a kiss doesn't really feel like a relationship, plus for the better part of the two weeks I was still trying to adjust to my new found status before she did a NEPA on me). within these five years, we've been friends and not friends and recently friends again.

When I think of her, I do not think of the present, in essence I want her for keeps. I'm just a fresh (but late) graduate, will be 27 next year, she is a couple of years younger and is also a fresh graduate, I would really love to be married by the time I'm 30, and if I am able to fast-forward to that time and everything in my life is in place i.e stable job with good income, she'll be the one I'd want to make my Mrs.

I've kinda let it out that I'm still into her, but she says the only thing she has to offer me is friendship sad

Right now i feel as though i should withdraw my friendship angry , since I always find myself wanting her for a relationship

Or hang on and keep being friends until that time comes and then resubmit my application, but the thing is what if she falls in love with someone else while i'm being that very good friend (which I can't help but be)

Would have made lots of sense if she could align with my dreams at this formative point in my life, not that later when I'm comfortable (by God's grace grin ) she starts telling me of how she has always loved me, at that point I might never respect her or trust the love then.

Or maybe I should just forget her totally.

Sorry for the disjointed writeup
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by bigtt76(f): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Well open up and tell her your dreams so you two can dream together. Stop dreaming alone aloud on Nairaland. Make yourself heard.
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by Dyt(f): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
She don tell u friendship na
Continue on dat level

Bt u cld try tellin her stuffs and doin things to make her jealous
If she responds positively, invite her over, mk her mad grin
And den apologise wit a hug, try kissing her, if she accepts den u know wat to do frm d kissing
Afta una don finish round one
Look into her eyes and tell her exactly wat u typed here

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by chidika: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
@dyt its easier said than done, plus i don't think i have much to offer yet (as per my present status), all i'm offering is a dream of uncertainties.
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by Dyt(f): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Its easier said to mk one jealous?
Na wa for ur kind o

And all these dreams wey u type here so still no dey certain
O boy u are confused
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by chidika: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dyt: Its easier said to mk one jealous?
Na wa for ur kind o

And all these dreams wey u type here so still no dey certain
O boy u are confused

give a brother hints na... Meanwhile i put up a picture of one of my really fine friends on my whatsapp, but she no even acknowledge d babe sef angry
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by Dyt(f): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
How often does she get ur attention?
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by chidika: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
We talk almost everyday....but i initiate the calling or texting most times, but that's changing though
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by Dyt(f): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Which means if u don't say hi for days, its gonna b dat way?

Den she's nt into u
Hop up ur games
Look elsewhere
U no get money, na so so dream n ambition u dey carry for head
*bends mouth*
Work harder bro
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by chidika: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dyt: Which means if u don't say hi for days, its gonna b dat way?

Den she's nt into u
Hop up ur games
Look elsewhere
U no get money, na so so dream n ambition u dey carry for head
*bends mouth*
Work harder bro

these days (at least since last month) if i don't buzz after 2 days, she buzzes

but my case is,not bad o! At least i can afford the movies and a nice restaurant once in a while.

i got a small job i've been doing while waiting for service, the pay is not quite bad, as a starter, although far from enough to build my dreams
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by Dyt(f): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ok o bro dream n ambition
Me I don leaf u o
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by segello58(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
She doesn't know what she wants or probably she doesn't believe in you or maybe she's got someone else and she doesn't want to hurt you. But if you can manage to let her play around for a while, she might come back and settle for you. That's if you can wait. Good luck
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by chidika: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
segello58: She doesn't know what she wants or probably she doesn't believe in you or maybe she's got someone else and she doesn't want to hurt you. But if you can manage to let her play around for a while, she might come back and settle for you. That's if you can wait. Good luck
that doesn't sound good i tell you... But then again, i no fit force am na
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Shez not into you. Hypotetically speaking,you two might just end up datin and that might hapen because she couldn't gt anyone else. However, have got a feeling ud b doin the lovin more. Trust mi when I say "that's no healthy way to live your life" find someone else who you deserve and who deserves you
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
I think delivery is your problem. (guessing from your disjointed write up). If you cant tell her in a very articulate manner how you feel, she might not take you serious. Mybe you should change your approach seeing you are very serious about being with her.

Just maintain that friendship... for now but well if all doesnt work out, though its hard to but you have to move on.
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by chidika: 2:26am On Oct 06, 2013
thareta: Shez not into you. Hypotetically speaking,you two might just end up datin and that might hapen because she couldn't gt anyone else. However, have got a feeling ud b doin the lovin more. Trust mi when I say "that's no healthy way to live your life" find someone else who you deserve and who deserves you

quite true, what you say about being unhealthy. If there's no balance in affection, i can't date her, I've told her that much. The only reason why I've hoped is because of perceived glimpses of affection shown in the past, but it,just might have been misconstrued you know
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by Roseey0(f): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2013
Mr. Submit the application now. You both can work out the drm together
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
It's over 3 years already. How is she doing?!

1 Like

Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by Alphamale2017(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lol, this post is 4 years old. Op how u and the girl waka ? I know u wont end up with this girl. Most of them, their eyes nor dey ground. Relationship is just like auctioning, when a girl is ripe for marriage , the highest financial biddder is the one who will win, forget about this talk of God fearing bla bla bla. Our society dont care about moral its all about the money . The only reason that girl will choose u is if she didnt see a richer guy. She is keeping u as a backup thats why she wanted friendship
Re: ADVICE!!! Should I Let Her Be by thowbie7ven(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mr OP, please i really wanna know where it all ended...you could as well save a bro

(1) (Reply)

How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married / If Not For The Love I Have For Her / A Confused/brokenhearted Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.