Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (39075 Views)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dat one follow
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
ReineViolet:

I would follow this advice only on one condition: I've got to be 1000% sure I won't be turn down either stylishly or bluntly or I am not told 'I gbadun you too' out of pity.

Lol after girls will say that guys are too proud,just to ask out one guy and you are this self conscious. Even the most handsome guys suffer rejection on a daily yet it has no effect on our self esteem.

One advice to the ladies that want to try hunting for a change,keep in mind that it is a game of numbers if Mr. A doesn't like you,Mr. H might like you. But you need to keep on hunting from B to H. Its nothing personal

3 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Rejoice5000(f): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
ladies and gents the same thing applys if a guy or a lady u are interested on are not showing concern hmmmmmmmmmmmm to me just LET GO.before u enter abeg abeg relationship.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by esn1(f): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Raymondenyi: OP; I'll advice you, to find a way to bring him close as a friend! Mek him ur friend (platonic) do not tell him anything! Just under d friendship level, allow it dat way; If he really feels sumthing 4 you he 'kll let it loose . Buh iF he doesn't he won't say nothing, n at dat point I'll advice u to let it stay dat way.

The thing with men, is If we cee wat we like we go 4 it (for d bold ones) for the not so bold, they look for a common ground where they can strt 4rm or somehw get to you...

There re also cases, when d guy is not just interested in U, no matter wat u do (perhaps U re not up to his tatse) in such cases, If U go on to tell him wat u feel, he could use it against yu, or try to get along out of pity, or worst still distance himself 4rm yu n kill ur ego!!!
So I'll advice u to follow wat I have written above! N if he doesn't respond, just know he 's truely not interested in you! N carry on ; U'll find some1 4 yu soonest...
Nice one dear. God bless you.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by kamelonaire(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
swhiss: mtcheew!

Nothing can be so dissappointing and disheartening as that!

It's like waiting for a ship in an Airport

my brother, u go old for there!
sad
i guess u mean someone shld take a step b4 it to late if there shld b the case i wil make use of ur word
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Patdedon(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
"Loving someone who doesn't love you". This thread has been derailed so much.

If I love u and u don't love me back then I'll have to sing the chorus; "I'm taking back my love, I'm taking back my loooove, I've given away 2much"

Ka chi foo!

4 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by shootsight(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
I sincerely believe its beTter †̥σ walk away from someone who doesn't dig u than stick around and suffer the inevitable heartbreak because it'll βε̲̣ a one sided affair . . . However if u must go ahead try †̥σ be friends first so if u make a move and get turned down u'll remain friends . . . Who knows , while being friends u might find out u were not really into him/her as u thought

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by angiemartinez(f): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
No biggi in askn a guy out, i once asked a guy out and today we are happily married.

6 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by mustaphagreens(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
ReineViolet:

Hey calm down smiley. I speak for myself when I wrote that up there.
hmmm,i speak 4 myself? That grammar is enough to make a guy turn you down+chase you!

3 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by nonsookongwu(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
all am saying n this issue is this; always gather up the courage to ask for what u need, the least u can get is a 'no'. am talking from experience, u ll regret it later if u didnt. shikina
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by WackyJ1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
If you see the way ladies treat guys that they don't like, you'll have no pity for them when they bring topics like this.

Personally why will i put love on for a person that i'm not even sure loves me back? Does that not make me a fool? The topic title should be changed to lust or 'like'

4 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Richiy(f): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
I have learnt long ago, when I was 16, that whoever loves less has power over a relationship.#tested and trusted#

5 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by fasho01(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mehn.. There's nothing sweeter than loving someone & being loved in return. If the reverse is the case **i don port oo**#in saka's voice
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by taif(f): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nothing hurts more than being
DISAPPOINTED by the person you thought
would never hurt you. That person who
came into your life and promised never to
act like your EX, never to make you cry,
never to make you regret...That person who
promised to be your
everything with you
forever...
It really hurts that all those were lies to
soften your heart for that person to USE
you, to get what he or she wanted and
when it was done they moved on not
considering the pain you will go through,
the time you wasted and your energy…
Friends, always take your time and deeply
know someone, never rush to give in your
heart, take your time and think about that
person's intention of loving you, and always be
slow in trusting
someone.

5 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Richiy: I have learnt long ago, when I was 16, that whoever loves less has power over a relationship.#tested and trusted#
Really. Hmm, dat means it's been long u've been in dis business o

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
ogugua88: Depending on the level of gbadun, it can be a terrible feeling, to the point that you even start doubting your own worth. You have to keep your head up though. Confidence can take you far.

You can easily ask a guy out or tell him your feelings, instead of waiting for him. Some guys are too shy to ask out a woman. You doing so could be some relief to him. It may even make him like you more. You have nothing to lose. cheesy
hmmm confidence is the key word here

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by chinnyonwu(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dis one no suppoose b case. If yu r sure den just accept the person don't love u and move ahead. Just d same way u don't love some people that love u. Just move the Bleep on wit ur life.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Richiy: I have learnt long ago, when I was 16, that whoever loves less has power over a relationship.#tested and trusted#
yimu!!!lol
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by theanonymous: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
If the case were to be reversed, ending up with me being scared of asking her out. And when I gather courage and she declines...........

3 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by OwoLee(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Am a victim of such, bt later got to knw the girl really love me too...by the time I got to realize, had already got stuck with someone...the feelings is still there, I love my new girlfriend, don't want to hurt her feelings too...am now caught in the middle of two angels...
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
mustaphagreens: hmmm,i speak 4 myself? That grammar is enough to make a guy turn you down+chase you!

So why turn me down when he wants me, right? We are both targeting the same place aren't we? smiley
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by WackyJ1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Owo Lee: Am a victim of such, bt later got to knw the girl really love me too...by the time I got to realize, had already got stuck with someone...the feelings is still there, I love my new girlfriend, don't want to hurt her feelings too...am now caught in the middle of two angels...

This way you'll get to heaven faster and you'll not to be scared of falling
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by freecocoa(f): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
Oh well I don't have a problem showing a guy I like that I'm into him and fortunately for me I've only liked a guy that hadn't asked me out that much only once.

I showed him I was into him and luckily, he also was into me and kissed me while we were talking one day, it turned out to be that he wanted to make sure I won't resist him before making his move, you could feel the passion from afar when we were together and I showed him I liked him because I could sense he felt the same way from the way he looked at me, his eyes told me.

So OP, you could try your luck, you never know wink.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
sometimes body language does the magic,you don't have to say it out before the guy can grab the message u are passing to him,a sharp guy will understand what you want when he sees it
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by decrox199(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
It can be painful n patethic..a lady once fell in love wth me but I never loved her..not an inch..she'l come over to my place,wash,clean do all sort of tinz but I'd best I cud do is to pity her..I ddnt love her..I tried to develop d affection but it never worked..I alws feel d guilt..scared of wat cud be of her I let her know dat I never loved her..my conscience pricks me often times...I eventually told her my mind..she went ahead to tell me dat even if I sud get married to sm1 else,I sud still keep her..funny..she got over it wt time n we parted ways..I 8 such feelings
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Flygeriansteve: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
Well well. If you've been doing the loving from a distance you need to let him know. Maybe not in an obvious manner but then you ladies know how you do it--subtle is always better. And then if he still doesn't like you, I've observed that sometimes in the dynamics of affection nd relationships, feelings can be quite fluid, changing from time to time. A person who may not like you now probably because they feel you don't measure up to their standards might later wonder how they managed let you slip. Just be yourself, love yourself and show how it's anyone's loss to miss out on you. Hopefully he'll come around and if he doesn't, life's too short to be sad and lovesick. You'll find another who'll like you for you.

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by ugees(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mindependent: Sorry to vent on here but don't you girls or guys just hate it when the person you gbadun doesn't feel the same, or maybe is in a relationship or even worse does not realize you feel that way or even exist!!!!

Arghhh the life of a woman cry

[/b]Men have it way easier to just be able to walk upto a lady and be like hey you, my room tonight. Don't be late[b] cool and not get judged

Hilarious.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
freecocoa: Oh well I don't have a problem showing a guy I like that I'm into him and fortunately for me I've only liked a guy that hadn't asked me out that much only once.

I showed him I was into him and luckily, he also was into me and kissed me while we were talking one day, it turned out to be that he wanted to make sure I won't resist him before making his move, you could feel the passion from afar when we were together and I showed him I liked him because I could sense he felt the same way from the way he looked at me, his eyes told me.

So OP, you could try your luck, you never know wink.
what is the title of this nolly-wood movie?just kidding
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
What I notice in this page is that the number of female viewing this topic is more than normal topics. Ladies are soft minded when it comes to love. Not abusing oooo, just observing.

4 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
smoosh15: It sometimes happen when you're attached to him/her for some reasons. But i wonder how a female can make herself noticed abd given equal attention without being seen or used as "Cheap".
. . . It solely depends on how the lady carries herself, and how mature the guy is.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by toprealman: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
Stop pitying yourself. Whoever is meant to be with you will not cause you all this unnecessary heartache.
Crush, infatuation, love, like etc are not the same thing. Try and look up what each stand for OK. You sound like a pretty little angel, hope you meet someone special to take care of you. Be yourself, leave the past behind you and move on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.