Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone (13185 Views)

Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / Buhari Hands Shocker To Governors, Says They Won't Nominate Ministers / Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by anytexy: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2013
Op, should be banned for attaching senseless coment before the topic. Smh.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by seanet02: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Oloriburuku ni pastor yi sha. cheesy cheesy
Were gba ni Pastor na.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by JosMon(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2013
The northern governors are part of the problems, hence they loss focus. GEJ is their enemy, yet he do them nothing, they hated him with passioned. God will jugde every one of them

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by seanet02: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2013
Billyonaire:

Anytime you want to introduce a thread to this forum, make sure you post the original message from the source and leave it there, but you can comment thereafter, DO NOT MAKE YOUR OPINION ALONGSIDE THE POST, thats plagiarism and I will report you for a ban next time you do that. This is just a warning.

Regarding the statement by CAN. In whose interest is Boko Haram killing innocents people ? And in whose interest are the Northern Governors fighting Jonathan ?

These are destructive people, who want to make Nigeria to fail, they want to distract Jonathan using bombs of Boko Haram, and they ARE also traveling across the country destabilizing the polity. My question is, whose interest ? The truth is, these Northerners, by using Boko Haram and other surrogates to cause problems for Nigeria is working against Nigerians, and Nigerians need to look at the larger problems that could decimate this country further.

[s]Jonathan can afford to fail, but he is working tirelessly to succeed, but in the event that he fails and he is forced out of Aso Rock, I can assure all of you that you individually will feel the pains of that failure in your very households. So it is necessary for all, to warn people of Northern Protectorate that Election was over, the winner of that election should be allowed to concentrate[/s].
Arrant Rubbish!!
GEJ is already a failure and am still living fine.
Get a tangible life
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by seanet02: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
JosMon: The northern governors are part of the problems, hence they shockedloss focus shocked. GEJ is their enemy, coolyet he do them nothing cool, they hated him with embarassedpassioned tongue. God will lipsrsealedjugde every one of them
lipsrsealed
See Yingilish
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by tintingz(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
This CAN are bigots they are backing GEJ in every angle, during the time of president Yar'aduah and niger delta militants crisis we didn't heard anything from CAN...and now they are spitting rubbish after private jet was given to the bling bling man oritsejafor he doesn't know his position again.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by ikeyman00(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
seanet
See Yingilish

easy nawyu biko
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by seanet02: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
anytexy: Op, should be banned for attaching senseless coment before the topic. Smh.
Sir were. You are the senseless one here.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by SUBMARINE: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
One thing the North should know is that when power finally returns to them in 2027, militancy will return in the Nigerdelta area to stop the supply of oil flow. I hope by then the North will not weep.

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Siraleeyu(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
I don't like responding to uninformed criticism and hatred on north and the northern governors, though am not one of their supporters, I still blame them for backing this failure called GEJ to massively rigged election in the north during the 2011 election, if not for them He will neva win election. We already knew that CAN is working for PDP and GEJ, its shameful that some christians here on NAIRALAND are supporting FAT CORRUPT PIGS disguise as MEN OF GOD using religious body for business, little did u know that they are fast killing and tarnishing the image of CAN.......is this how the previous leaders of CAN behave?

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by CastleandGreen: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
seanet02: Somebody need to teach oritshemumu
If you were properly trained by your father you wont be calling the CAN president names, but it goes to show that either you or your dad is the mumu!

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by ikeyman00(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Siraleeyu(m): 12:19pm
I don't like responding to uninformed criticism and hatred on north and the northern governors, though am not one of their supporters, I still blame them for backing this failure called GEJ to massively rigged election in the north during the 2011 election, if not for them He will neva win election. We already knew that CAN is working for PDP and GEJ, its shameful that some christians here on NAIRALAND are supporting FAT CORRUPT PIGS disguise as MEN OF GOD using religious body for business, little did u know that they are fast killing and tarnishing the image of CAN.......is this how the previous leaders of CAN behave?

but havnt been in power as far as nigeria is concern; do u think u are making sense self

its people like u is the reason nigeria is stuck

u have a country where opposition is something else

guess wat u are one!

if u are scared to speak then CAN is not!
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by confusion247(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
seanet02: Somebody need to teach oritshemumu
There is no difference between you and boko haram. I have come to the conclusion that you can't remove violence from muslims.

3 Likes

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Siraleeyu(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
ikeyman00: Siraleeyu(m): 12:19pm

but havnt been in power as far as nigeria is concern; do u think u are making sense self

its people like u is the reason nigeria is stuck

u have a country where opposition is something else

guess wat u are one!

if u are scared to speak then CAN is not!
MUMU......what is this one trying to say, if u'r a christian this clearly shows u don't know ur right.......indeed CAN is not scared to justify their pay masters........how can a body established to represent Nigerian christian abandoned their main work to talk on behalf of a political party?? And people like u are here exhibiting ur ignorance......shame on U.......the ealier u realise that CAN is no longer the mouthpiece of Nigerian Christians the better for U.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by bhidex007: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
This Seanet diseases of a thing lack courtsey sha.if U're frustrated,then hug transformer. Oh i see,U're of d religion of terror,it really reflects in ur manners.
Watchout, the American navy seal are coming to bundle ur sultan.smh
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by dkronicle(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Simple truth
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by confusion247(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Siraleeyu: I don't like responding to uninformed criticism and hatred on north and the northern governors, though am not one of their supporters, I still blame them for backing this failure called GEJ to massively rigged election in the north during the 2011 election, if not for them He will neva win election. We already knew that CAN is working for PDP and GEJ, its shameful that some christians here on NAIRALAND are supporting FAT CORRUPT PIGS disguise as MEN OF GOD using religious body for business, little did u know that they are fast killing and tarnishing the image of CAN.......is this how the previous leaders of CAN behave?
For the past 40 years, muslims have supported Jihad and unnecessary killings in the north that's the reason why northern governors is looking the other way when innocent people are hacked to death by islamic jihadist. You should be ashamed of yourself by condemning Jonathan without condemning 38 years of northern disastrous rule that ruined Nigeria forever and produced 10 million almajiris.
CAN have said the simple truth but ironically, those involved will not do anything because they were the ones that created boko haram to tarnish the image and credibility of Jonathan's government.
"we will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan" .....That was the exact words from northern leaders after Jonathan won the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by demelza: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
CastleandGreen:
If you were properly trained by your father you wont be calling the CAN president names, but it goes to show that either you or your dad is the mumu!
Oritshejabo forfeited every right to be treated with courtesy the day he decided to be an appendage of the government.
So talk another thing.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by confusion247(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Siraleeyu: MUMU......what is this one trying to say, if u'r a christian this clearly shows u don't know ur right.......indeed CAN is not scared to justify their pay masters........how can a body established to represent Nigerian christian abandoned their main work to talk on behalf of a political party?? And people like u are here exhibiting ur ignorance......shame on U.......the ealier u realise that CAN is no longer the mouthpiece of Nigerian Christians the better for U.
The same way boko haram guys are justifying their northern sponsors and pay masters or justifying their believe in Jihad and born to rule mentality.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by confusion247(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
demelza: Oritshejabo forfeited every right to be treated with courtesy the day he decided to be an appendage of the government.
So talk another thing.
Simple because he have been brave enough to condemn islamic jihadist with their unnecessary killings.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Siraleeyu(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
confusion247:
The same way boko haram guys are justifying their northern sponsors and pay masters or justifying their believe in Jihad and born to rule mentality.
I dare u to fish out the sponsors of the boko haram and if not, then am on the righ track if I called u a BIGOT
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Siraleeyu(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
confusion247:
For the past 40 years, muslims have supported Jihad and unnecessary killings in the north that's the reason why northern governors is looking the other way when innocent people are hacked to death by islamic jihadist. You should be ashamed of yourself by condemning Jonathan without condemning 38 years of northern disastrous rule that ruined Nigeria forever and produced 10 million almajiris.
CAN have said the simple truth but ironically, those involved will not do anything because they were the ones that created boko haram to tarnish the image and credibility of Jonathan's government.
"we will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan" .....That was the exact words from northern leaders after Jonathan won the presidential election.
I don't want to engage in e- arguement with U......simple because some few misguided muslims are acting wrongly those not mean that all the northern muslims are bad, and for u to generalize all the northern muslims goes to justify that u'r a Bigot! Let me give u a simple assignment, U may probably never been to the north before, but ask ur southern christian brothers from the south residing in the North how they are enjoying their stay without any threat to their lives and that of their family.......
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Siraleeyu(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
confusion247:
I don't want to engage in e- arguement with U......simply because some few misguided muslims are acting wrongly those not mean that all the northern muslims are bad, and for u to generalize all the northern muslims goes to justify that u'r a Bigot! Let me give u a simple assignment, U may probably never been to the north before, but ask ur southern christian brothers from the south residing in the North how they are enjoying their stay without any threat to their lives and that of their family.......
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by comrChris(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
heykims: is ds d secretary personal opinion or CAN's perspective, phone call dialogue fha...
GEJ, no let deceptive statistics deceive u, ds country is deteriorating..
To all today's newborns, i say welcome to nigeria, welcome to hell..
## mumu may be u r in hell,who r u to question God for his decission on this new born babies,the fact that poverty has finished u n ur entire leanage doesnt mean others r d same,again mumu

1 Like

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Akpan107(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
seanet02:
1000 unlike
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by confusion247(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
tintingz: This CAN are bigots they are backing GEJ in every angle, during the time of president Yar'aduah and niger delta militants crisis we didn't heard anything from CAN...and now they are spitting rubbish after private jet was given to the bling bling man oritsejafor he doesn't know his position again.
You suppose to understand that there are reasons why CAN maintained low profile then.
1....No mosque was bombed by Niger Delta militants.
2....No church was bombed by Niger delta militants.
3....No school was bombed by Niger delta militants.
4....Students were allowed to sleep and wake up in the morning unlike what we are seeing today.
5....They didn't promise to make Nigeria ungovernable for Yaradua.
6.....None of their governors fought Yaradua as northern governors are doing today.
I know you don't value nor have any regard to the sanctity of human life, if not you would have condemned northern governors/leaders more than CAN. I am sure you as a jihadist, CAN is also targeted as point and kill.

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by omenka(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Just back from church and don't want to taint the anointing which I presently carry, so I'd let this one slide and reserve my comment.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Lateef9961(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Lateef9961(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
die die nw.
Ewo lepee
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Lateef9961(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
seanet02:
Were gba ni Pastor na.
gbe enu e soun jor.
The man x a man of God and ur stil abusing.
X dat wat awa holy buk tod u.
4 ur info. Am a muslima
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by ikecaesar(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kairoseki77: I am a Christian, but I am dissapointed in CAN!

Why is this organization always speaking on behalf of the President?

A true Christian organization will criticize anyone and everyone that violates scripture, including the Government. Especially the Government! It is their job to give voice to the concerns of the abused and disadvantaged. They should be the number one campaigners against corruption and violence. They should put fear into our leaders hearts by reminding them of God's power and judgement. I have not heard this "association" say one word on behalf of the average Nigerian. CAN is just a political organization now.

Jesus Christ is not for sale in Nigeria!

I REJECT CAN and their demonic leaders. Fat corrupt pigs pretending to be men of God. I wonder how they sleep at night.
dude if ure a true Christian u will see d truth in CAN statement Bro face d fact

1 Like

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by psalmdave(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
JUST BECOS CAN SAID WHAT WAS RIGHT,JOS BECAUSE URE ONE OF THOSE ANTI JONATHAN PEOPLE,U SAY THEY SHOULD NOT POKE THIER MOUTH IN POLITICS....ALL U PEOPLE GOING AGAINST A PRESIDENT APPOINTED BY GOD(ABI NO BE GOD APPOINT AM?)U WILL ALL BE PUT TO SHAMMMME WHEN JONAH IS VICTORIOUS IN 2015......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi / Payment Of Public Funds Into Personal Accounts Has Declined By 94% / Kidnapped Victims Rescued From Hotel In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.