Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone (13188 Views)

Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / Buhari Hands Shocker To Governors, Says They Won't Nominate Ministers / Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by solomon111(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Siraleeyu: you are a disgrace
Truth hurts,right?
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by babyhrt(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kairoseki77: I am a Christian, but I am dissapointed in CAN!

Why is this organization always speaking on behalf of the President?

A true Christian organization will criticize anyone and everyone that violates scripture, including the Government. Especially the Government! It is their job to give voice to the concerns of the abused and disadvantaged. They should be the number one campaigners against corruption and violence. They should put fear into our leaders hearts by reminding them of God's power and judgement. I have not heard this "association" say one word on behalf of the average Nigerian. CAN is just a political organization now.

Jesus Christ is not for sale in Nigeria!

I REJECT CAN and their demonic leaders. Fat corrupt pigs pretending to be men of God. I wonder how they sleep at night.
u r dfinitely nt a christian cos Christ dat u r claiming will nt call anybody FAT PIG.bsides,Gej is being hunted 2day because its supass d calculation of d core north dat a christian can eva lead Nigeria.bsides,boko haram hav been attacking christaian n our muslim brother will neva sincerly condemn dem.so why shud Can join d north in tearing down Gej.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by solomon111(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
Siraleeyu: who are you fooling Did we look confused just like you??
Mr aliyu,i am not surprised at your stupiditty.
Care to know why?
You're just like the large percentage of muslims whose objectivity and commonsense have been degraded by religious bigotry.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Siraleeyu(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
solomon111: Mr aliyu,i am not surprised at your stupiditty.
Care to know why?
You're just like the large percentage of muslims whose objectivity and commonsense have been degraded by religious bigotry.
I don't have your time.......its a waste of time to continue sharing words with you because you are not making use of your brain properly.......U'r sick, when you regain your gud health we talk

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by McLuhan(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
tawa89: you are a muslim Seanet. Nobody on Nairaland insults the Muslim Ummah and Leader of Islamic Affairs withou getting banned. Religion is a sensitive issue in Nigeria, inasmuch as you see yourself as a Government critic, please desist from calling the CAN president derogatory names. What right do a muslim have in calling CAN President 'orishemumu'? You respect your leaders even when they said FG should give BH members Amnesty and disrespect leaders of other religions when they make a simple statement like the one you highlighted above.
Don't mind those mentally challenged village yokels. Is it not the height of hubris for someone to make a parody of the name of a religious leader, especially when one knows how inflammable issues of religion can be in a society such as Nigeria? Does such an act of insolence not betray the utter depravity and uncouthness of the mind that conceived it? In any case, I have neither the time nor the inclination to dignify such imbecilities with a detailed response. My retort, however, is directed at the so-called moderators and administrators of this forum. They should realise that the interactive atmosphere on Nairaland is fast becoming odoriferous and inconducive owing to the flatulent fumes emanating from people who think and write with their anuses.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Tolexander: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
Omexonomy: you are in south supporting BH UP NORTH. May thrash continue to be the ur food forever.
calm down!
Very obvious you are looking for someone to feed on the thrash you produce as a daily routine. Am not interested!
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by McLuhan(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
confusion247:
For your information just last two weeks governor Peter Obi buried six members of a family killed in northern Nigeria by your Jihadist.
I am ashamed that you will come out here and hypocritically tell us how accommodating northern muslims are. There is no family in Igbo land that have not lost one of their own in the unnecessary killings in northern Nigeria which have lasted for over 40 years. Yorubas are not left out too.
https://www.nairaland.com/1455641/peter-obi-tears-buries-4/2
https://www.nairaland.com/1409692/hausa-yoruba-traders-clash-over
https://www.nairaland.com/926040/prof-ayodele-prof-andrew-leo/10
let me stop with this three but i can give you more if you need it. I have my records so i don't need to ask anybody about your hospitality.
This is what you call good gesture from northern muslims, shame on you.
I want you to know that i will never visit any northern states because only those that wants to die before their time makes such trip.
My brother, may you live long and may your enemies become your footstool! May God continue to grant you wisdom and perspicuity of thought! You and your family shall not be used as sacrifice to appease any blood-thirsty deity. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Nyce1: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Oloriburuku ni pastor yi sha. cheesy cheesy
.......U r D idiot here... Didirin
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
pls do not insult d pastors,leave dem 4 God to judge.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
funnyx: Lol @ Oritshemumu cheesy grin grin
Did you read the post or did you just rush to comment on sighting CAN.ode undecided

Anyway, the CAN guy has a point. Abokis know their problem and only they can solve it. It's unfortunate that they behave like goats, everybody following the band wagon without knowing the song undecided
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by donphilopus: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
CAN please stop politicizing you Association, i'll blame the leader rather
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by calaway: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
seanet02:
[b][/b] you where one of those attacking the office of the National security Adviser when it was occupied buy late gen azazi for his in ability to curtial boko haram due to the complexity and political support enjoyed by bokoharam.Since you succeded in removing him from that seat and had your brother dasuki appointed that office has been absolved of any failure in takling bokoharam it is not the failure of GEJ the NSA office is very peaceful and comfortable for dasuki. You were head of those who never allowed former governor of Kaduna state late Patrick yakowa breathing space critisizing his every move while you military wing bokoharam embarked on bombing campaigns of churches and barracks and killing people putting the poor man under stress until blessed yakowa was killed and your brother became governor and now kaduna city is reknowned for the peace that bafffles all undertanding.

We know who you are and what you want. you are nothing in the presence of GOD. God is with GEJ you will ultimatly fall into the pit you are tirlessly digging.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by thehunted(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Op,u be nairaland fool of the year.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by IYANGBALI: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
No wonder some people said CAN has been politcised.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Dontecho: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
This insecurity problem will one day be a thing of the past. When all the perpetrators of this inhuman act will be brought to book. Only God knows when, but I know it wouldn't be long.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by fishbone11(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
egift: 1. Nigeria will like Jonathan to know he is free to vacate the seat if he can not face Boko Haram, criminals and corrupt politicians.

2. Also CAN should face the gospel of Christ and leave Politics alone.

In Nigeria, we want leaders that takes the issue of uniting, developing and empowering Nigerians seriously. Not those that attract only criminals, boko boys, worst politicians - and granting them pardon too.
you are the greatest fool that ever existed for making such comments.Have the Northern Governors ever issued any statement on the killings of BH sects? Has Buhari, Babangida, Atiku etc ever condemn the killing ant try to find solutions to the insecurity in the north? Instead they are busy fighting Oga Joe not to contest in 2015...
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by Nonybb: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
israel007: What GEJ has done to warrant this much hatred no one knows. But one thing is certain: when this whole fight finishes all enemies of GEJ will come back and GEJ being a good father would embrace them all.

#TeamGEJ
LEAVE THESE MOON WORSHIPPERS WITH THEIR FAKE ALLAH. GEJ TILL NAIJA BREAKS OFF

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by hmjenongso: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Haba! The Religious Department of PDP has spoken, I thought the crisis is only for politicians and PDP members?... Thought, a REMINDER. State of emergency says all security control has been taken off the Governors, incase Mr. Ayo forgots.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by bhidex007: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
seanet02: Oloshi Igbo. You think am a deluded slowpoke like you. Next time you talk trash, i will order Sanponnna to cut off your head
Congrats for opening ur bacilli anthrax infected mouth to vommit guinea worms,seasic,i can sense frustration in voice,go get a life or die. Am too big to exchange vocab with a nini lyk u. Dnt tes me,i spit fire lyk Etusa.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by crowaddy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kairoseki77: I am a Christian, but I am dissapointed in CAN!

Why is this organization always speaking on behalf of the President?

A true Christian organization will criticize anyone and everyone that violates scripture, including the Government. Especially the Government! It is their job to give voice to the concerns of the abused and disadvantaged. They should be the number one campaigners against corruption and violence. They should put fear into our leaders hearts by reminding them of God's power and judgement. I have not heard this "association" say one word on behalf of the average Nigerian. CAN is just a political organization now.

Jesus Christ is not for sale in Nigeria!

I REJECT CAN and their demonic leaders. Fat corrupt pigs pretending to be men of God. I wonder how they sleep at night.

CAN is not speaking for GEJ. CAN is a political organisation and political organisations talk and act to protect the wellbeing of its members.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by crowaddy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
demelza: Oritshejabo forfeited every right to be treated with courtesy the day he decided to be an appendage of the government.
So talk another thing.

Kindly list instances that made you classify the CAN president as an appendage of Government.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by crowaddy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: No wonder some people said CAN has been politcised.
What do you mean? CAN is a political organization.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by goziepenzy: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
israel007: What GEJ has done to warrant this much hatred no one knows. But one thing is certain: when this whole fight finishes all enemies of GEJ will come back and GEJ being a good father would embrace them all.

#TeamGEJ
. Well said!
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by leofab(f): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Siraleeyu: MUMU......what is this one trying to say, if u'r a christian this clearly shows u don't know ur right.......indeed CAN is not scared to justify their pay masters........how can a body established to represent Nigerian christian abandoned their main work to talk on behalf of a political party?? And people like u are here exhibiting ur ignorance......shame on U.......the ealier u realise that CAN is no longer the mouthpiece of Nigerian Christians the better for U.
why am i replying you? I just have to, so you won't take your st.upidity as braveness. Read the thread again... He responded to clear the Menance of Islamising the whole of Nigeria. Get it into your oily brain.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by DonBrutus(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Siraleeyu: MUMU......what is this one trying to say, if u'r a christian this clearly shows u don't know ur right.......indeed CAN is not scared to justify their pay masters........how can a body established to represent Nigerian christian abandoned their main work to talk on behalf of a political party?? And people like u are here exhibiting ur ignorance......shame on U.......the ealier u realise that CAN is no longer the mouthpiece of Nigerian Christians the better for U.
Bro with grt respect i so do wish to correct, enlighten and educate u a bit, CAN being a body for nigerian xtains percieve d BH ish as a religious attack and so does so many other nigerians, if u ask me they wont b living up to their biddings if they close their eye and mouth to what is happening. U and i knw that one cant wholly give BH a clean bill frm being political as well as religious. Another thing that u shld consider is just like someone pointed out, when security threats sprung up in some places in d south, the govs did somethings to aid the feds in combating d threats, so who are d northern govs keepin mute and only playin politics is a good question if u ask me. GEJ may hv many weaknesses as a leader but this whole mud fights are making him a hero instead of a villian. Its a wrong signal d northern govs are sendin down south. GEJ being in power may not benefit a common south south man but for d fact that some qtrs are fightin him dirty d sense of brothetrhood may take hold. Lastly CAN is never out of place in their question if u ask me! Tnx
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by seanet02: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
bhidex007:
Congrats for opening ur bacilli anthrax infected mouth to vommit guinea worms,seasic,i can sense frustration in voice,go get a life or die. Am too big to exchange vocab with a nini lyk u. Dnt tes me,i spit fire lyk Etusa.
Olodo, stop posting shiiii...t.
your brain is too weak for this kind of discourse
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by noblejazz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
it will mostly do us good for you to inform us the audience when Nigeria deteriorated to this extent and who where the leaders since then to enable us make individual assessment and judgment to determine when our deterioration started as a country.

egift: 1. Nigeria will like Jonathan to know he is free to vacate the seat if he can not face Boko Haram, criminals and corrupt politicians.

2. Also CAN should face the gospel of Christ and leave Politics alone.

In Nigeria, we want leaders that takes the issue of uniting, developing and empowering Nigerians seriously. Not those that attract only criminals, boko boys, worst politicians - and granting them pardon too.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by nagoma(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
CAN is Boko Haram
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by oluxy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
The truth must be said here; I think those of U̶̲̥̅ accusing and changing CAN presidents' name to what suit ur myopic thinking heart, the fact is this; he remain CAN president.

And if U̶̲̥̅ re in his position, U̶̲̥̅ can't do bit of what he has done; and with the level of ur thinking, I don't think U̶̲̥̅ guys can attained higher place cos accusers are doomed FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я life..desist..
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by nagoma(m): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
leofab:
why am i replying you? I just have to, so you won't take your st.upidity as braveness. Read the thread again... He responded to clear the Menance of Islamising the whole of Nigeria. Get it into your oily brain.

60% of the bombers were Christians. No one has been brought to justice. Bombing stopped with death of the bomb supplier General Azazi.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by crowaddy(m): 12:39am On Oct 07, 2013
nagoma:

60% of the bombers were Christians. No one has been brought to justice. Bombing stopped with death of the bomb supplier General Azazi.

Its unfortunate that you believe crap such as this. Free your brainwashed mind so you can reason as God created you to be.
Re: CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone by calaway: 4:08am On Oct 07, 2013
nagoma:

Hausaman this is how you keep telling lies even to yourselves. The activities of bokoharam have become more vicious and wide spread under the tenure of Dasuki as national security adviser let me remind you of three bombings in Kano alone. even with the implication of Mohammed Abacha in Kano. Yet your group has stopped critisingg the office of the NSA. instead concentrate now on GEJ.
Wake up you have lost 2015 and will loose 2019 due to your hatred and blood thirst for others. your group is in dire need of rebranding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva Says Appeal Court Has Granted APC Stay Of Execution / Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus / British Arms Dealer Arrested For Selling Thousands Of Ak47s To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.