Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! (14030 Views)

Budgetgate And The 2 Trillion Fraud / Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office / Andy Uba Declared Asset To Be Worth Over A Trillion Naira (quite Alarming) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by airfinance(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
i can only be in support of this project if an average nigerian living in any parts of the country could afford to pay for occupaying a unit with his family.once this project is completed,it would be shared among the politicians or better still charging exhobitantly thereby disqualifying you to occupy.most of these guys(politicians)are hell bound with the deception,corruption,maladministration of the country.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by theshadyexpress(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
ennon92: c dis one, so u will tell me u don't know d trick of these politicians, ehn...u c, we don't av to deceive ourselves, we all know what this ppl re capable of doing. Moreso, when they bought 53 gold coated iphones valued over #600m for independence anniversary, where were u? Where re d jobs d gold iphones created 4 nigerians? .....sorry re u a learner? Or u be JJC?
ur post just confirmed that you are indeed gullible.... no need arguing with u
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by donphilopus: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
okpara ugo:

most Nigerian graduates/undergraduates cannot read...

consortium of private companies will carry out the financing and construction. they came asking for incentives and tax holiday... smh
true talks, the Lecturers are too greedy, some do collect bribe just to pass students.
Some of them can not feed their with their salary, the FG should try and increase some of their salary jost to curb that, because of that Students don't read becuase they believe money willl resolve everything.
They still demand for something else from Girls just to pass them.
That's an error
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by creativemusic: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
it is a pity when graduates are walking round the street no job, no light, no shelter for our people, no school for children because of school fees, no this government is building centenary village? for what? funfair ? when hunger are killing people. God save our nation from backwardness. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no social security. our honorable house thew the bill, away when it was raised in the house. what a nation ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by hertz9te(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
and still theres no light in my area...........Nigeria is just like a spoilt kid wastefully spending money they dont know how it was acquired....i weep for this country(off 2 ghana,you can call me koffi now)
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by Nonybb: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
shachris03:

That is what you get when you have a government that is so disconnected with the plight of the people. Nigeria is broke and we are spending 3.2 Trillion for a centenary Village alone. Mind you, this is not the only celebratory structure or activity that has been earmarked for the Centenary crap. Meanwhile your education sector is on a standstill, your health sector is almost crumbling. Your aviation sector has turned to a blood sucking vampire kingdom, Cost of living is getting higher by the day.

Totally Enjoying the Foul air!
They said its coming frm a private sector iniative. Why are u ppl so ignorant like this, this is not fair
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by ennon92(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
theshadyexpress:
ur post just confirmed that you are indeed gullible.... no need arguing with u
gullible of what?....dat am telling u d fact? Enough of these suffering and smiling....RE U A POLITICIAN OR ASPIRING POLITICIAN?
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by theshadyexpress(m): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
ennon92: gullible of what?....dat am telling u d fact? Enough of these suffering and smiling....RE U A POLITICIAN OR ASPIRING POLITICIAN?
im not a politician but i stand for the the truth and objectivity and I couldn't identify any of both in your Post. try and improve your value judgement and research bearing before commenting on any topic.

1 Like

Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by olarbordey(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Is centinary village the problem of 9ja?
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by biafranqueen: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
What will it take to be able to export from the free trade zone in the area? Man how can I get free land in Abuja? So if I put together a solar energy project I can apply for free land and trillions of Naira free tech support which will save my investors container loads of money. So the FG will pay for the tech workers forever. The highest paid people on earth will have salaries picked up by FG indefinitely shocked how do I apply for FG to pay my employees, that will help me hire more and increase profits.

@The shady express how do we sign up for these lets call it Shady Express Deals grin
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by taharqa: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
rodbel:

GEJ Soldier...... Weldone. I hope you won't develop High BP after 2015 thou
I hope you do not die painfullky b4 2015... Weldone to you too
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by Symphony007: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
taharqa: OLODO, Private Investors do not go into colla with any group Or Govt in order to 'eradicate povery' (except for minor community services); they invest to make profit and completely determine where to invest their OWN monies.... #criticismnobejob
such buffonery from a living breathing human being. Just say you and your goat of a leader don't know. Rather than lying that PPP initiatives to eradicate poverty don't exist. It does in other sensible nations. Here PPP initiatives are just cover to steal money. Your idiocy is gathering steam.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/214340/news/national/ppp-initiative-to-help-reduce-poverty-as-mdg-goal-neda.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by Symphony007: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
taharqa: I hope you do not die painfullky b4 2015... Weldone to you too
guess you are working overtime for your pay.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by Symphony007: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nonybb: They said its coming frm a private sector iniative. Why are u ppl so ignorant like this, this is not fair
in nigeria, PPP initiatives are smoke screens the government use to rip you of, it is just a stupid plan. There are many other salient areas of this country that this money can go which will be more productive and help more people. Not this stupid celebration.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by autchman144(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
blistering barnacles!
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
If this is true then Nigeria is in deep sh*t..how much is Nigeria annual budget, that such a large sum of money is being set aside for celebration?
What is so special about this centenary of thing? Celebratin 100years of slavery..S.M.H.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by taharqa: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Symphony007: such buffonery froma living breathing human being. Just say you and you goat of a leader don't know. Rather than lying that PPP initiates to eradicate poverty don't exist. It does in other sensible nations. Here PPP initiatives are just cover to steal money. Your idiocy is gathering steam.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/214340/news/national/ppp-initiative-to-help-reduce-poverty-as-mdg-goal-neda.
FRUSTRATED DONKEY, read the comment you just quoted again. This time more sloowly. Maybe that little braine of yrs wud decipher a little of d full import of the statement...
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by theshadyexpress(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
oluwaugo: If this is true then Nigeria is in deep sh*t..how much is Nigeria annual budget, that such a large sum of money is being set aside for celebration?
What is so special about this centenary of thing? Celebratin 100years of slavery..S.M.H.
guy how many times will I tell you they government is not spending one naira on this project,it is going to be 100% private sector driven,government will only provide the land.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by Symphony007: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
taharqa: FRUSTRATED DONKEY, read the comment you just quoted again. This time more sloowly. Maybe that little braine of yrs wud decipher a little of d full import of the statement...
is that how they train you and your fellow jonathan lapdogs? When you are smarked down with facts, resort to insults? How pathetic.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by Symphony007: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
theshadyexpress:
guy how many times will I tell you they government is not spending one naira on this project,it is going to be 100% private sector driven,government will only provide the land.
keep telling yourself that lie, maybe someday you'll belive it.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by theshadyexpress(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
taharqa: FRUSTRATED DONKEY, read the comment you just quoted again. This time more sloowly. Maybe that little braine of yrs wud decipher a little of d full import of the statement...
@taharqa pls don't waste ur precious replying that 'born-to-be-a-fool' of creature.he is not yet 40 and he's already exhibiting this level of maga stupidity.

1 Like

Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
That amount is 3/4 of our national budget.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by theshadyexpress(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Symphony007: keep telling yourself that lie, maybe someday you'll belive it.
keep exhibiting your foolishness maybe one day you will be redeemed of it
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by Symphony007: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
theshadyexpress:
@taharqa pls don't waste ur precious replying that 'born-to-be-a-fool' of creature.he is not yet 40 and he's already exhibiting this level of maga stupidity.
you are your fellow demented lapdog can keep selling your snake oil. Not everybody is gullible or has horns on their head like both of you. Pathetic scums of the earth.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by theshadyexpress(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Symphony007: you are your fellow demented lapdog can keep selling your snake oil. Not everybody is gullible or has horns on their head like both of you. Pathetic scums of the earth.
your specie of gullibility is rare,unique and exclusive to you.
enjoy your talent in peace mumu

1 Like

Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by Symphony007: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
theshadyexpress:
your specie of gullibility is rare,unique and exclusive to you.
enjoy your talent in peace mumu
remember, whenever you say is not a lie, if you belive it. Dweebs.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by biafranqueen: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
theshadyexpress:
don't forget the free tech support which translates to paying employees right what's the budget for the free tech support is it an indefinite amount, how much will the salary and benefits package equate too. That's a big project the land is Very expensive in that area how much is that free land giveaway valued at ? Billions trillions? Let's monetize the free stuff grin
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by biafranqueen: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
0lumide: Nigeria is over folks! All that is left is sharing of the national cake. A whopping $21bil to build a village? Can't the "private investors" invest in say water supply? highways? toll them at reasonable rates? Many things that money will do for Nigeria ooo!!!! village?

9ja I hail una o!! Make una continue dey suffer and smiling instead of lynching these politicians!!
what's wrong with the elite having running water and 24 hours electricity, with weekly waste management don't they deserve it I mean they are the masters, we are voting for them to get into that position. Why would we get all those goodies like highways and water supply when we celebrate now for over 50 years a group of people that treats us worst then the colonial masters. How many Nigerians have even tried to protest against these atrocities. How many have gone to there state capital to complain and demand answers. The commissioners will see you and guess what they told me, this was the first time, usually people just come looking for contracts or favor. I am sorry to say we deserve what we are getting, leaders are only as responsible as the people they lead. Responsible people responsible leaders, irresponsible people irresponsible leaders. Very simple take responsibility for your country!
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by theshadyexpress(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
biafranqueen: don't forget the free tech support which translates to paying employees right what's the budget for the free tech support is it an indefinite amount, how much will the salary and benefits package equate too. That's a big project the land is Very expensive in that area how much is that free land giveaway valued at ? Billions trillions? Let's monetize the free stuff grin
don't get it twisted free technical support has to do with such things as advisory services which can be provided by already existing MDA's of government.pls note this
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
DaLover: The number of daft people on this thread is alarming, even after it was bolder stated that it is going to be private sector driven, people still choose to believe otherwise...
Is it possible for the govt to spend 3.2trn without being budgeted by the FG and passed by National Assembly?
It's now easy to see why people cannot understand simple government policy directions..
my guy do u believe this private sector poo?Gosh.Btw how many of the stolen funds in this country are budgeted by the FG and passed by the national assembly?Wake up bro.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by hercules07: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
The FG needs to tell us how much of its money will be spent on this project, we need the exact amount.
Re: 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! by kolamilan(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
FG never fail to amaze me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Confirms Sambo As Gej's Running Mate / Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? / 5 APC Caucus Leaders Arraigned For Hooliganism In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.