Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) (44677 Views)

Buhari, Technology And Our Ambition - Dr Adebayo Kolade / The Fear Of Boko Haram (picture) / Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Ipheyemmy01(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Damn, RIP dude. God bless yur soul
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Engrr(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by okechukwu3: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
R.I.P Dear one
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by pembisco(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
So because he's yoruba evrybdy has 2 pay tribute? Wt abt d ovr 40 inocent students who wer killed in scl in damaturu? Y was ther no poem 4 them? @op yu ar a Hypocrite
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by donphilopus: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP Man
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: even if u'r not a muslim, its just an affirmation dat we are all from Allah and to him we shall all return.

Bros, no be me and you ooooooooooooooooo.

I will not return to your "Allah".

6 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Odunharry(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
sad news...R.I.P Dr
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is too bad, he could have just stayed back in his region and practise his profession peacefully, but he had to serve Nigeria embarassed don't he?

Who will avenge you and the thousand of other innocent nigerians killed by the senseless religious pigs in the North?

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
This post has been hidden because it contained bad jokes about the deceased that some Nairalanders would have found offensive..
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by lertee(f): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is bobby like Ibukun would always call him..I almost opened this thread this morning but I decided to keep her privacy.
My friend's husband is gone.
Bobby left ibk alone in this world.
Bobby was the best thing that ever haappened to her.
The menace of boko haram,I have heard it,read about it but now it happened to someone I know.
My own close friend.
May God grant the entire family the fortitude to bear the loss.
My heart goes to my friend his wife especially. It is a trying time for her.
cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by nerodenero: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Funny enough,Kabiru Sokoto and his likes are being kept alive even after extracting information from them.Do they really deserve second chance to live while innocent Nigerians are killed,and were never given second chance because of one god-forsaken beliefs?RIP dude and God is watching and wll apportion to all of us according to our deeds.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
lertee: This is bobby like Ibukun would always call him..I almost opened this thread this morning but I decided to keep her privacy.
My friend's husband is gone.
Bobby left ibk alone in this world.
Bobby was the best thing that ever haappened to her.
The menace of boko haram,I have heard it,read about it but now it happened to someone I know.
My own close friend.
May God graant the entire family the fortitude to bear the loss.
My hert goes to my friend his wife especially. It is a trying time for her.

You knows him?!

What happened?! How did the Boko Boys kill him?!

Why are we paying special tribute to him and ignoring the over 1000 other peoples killed by the Boko boys?!
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Lakulos(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
I happen to know his wife's family very well. I heard of the news yesterday, may his soul rest in peace n may God help u get ova this, so painful
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by MumyGO(f): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
berem: Really? You still have a lot to learn. There are doctors in the Army,Navy and Airforce too. tongue
i dint know too until u mentiond it in ur post,thanks jo
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by iknopro(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Built2last. Ike agwula gi nwanne, aga eke obodo aa ngbe oge ya ruru
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Out of the mist of history
He'll come again
Sailing on ships across the sea
To a wounded Nation
Signs of a saviour
Like fire on the water
It's what we prayed for
One of our own
Just wait
Though wide he may roam
Always
A hero comes home
He goes where no one has gone
But always
A hero comes home
Deep in the heart of darkness sparks
A dream of light
Surrounded by hopelessness
He finds the will to fight
There's no surrender
Always remember
It doesn't end here
We're not alone
Just wait
Though wide he may roam
Always
A hero comes home
He goes where no one has gone
But always
A hero comes home
And he will come back on the crimson tide
Dead or alive
And even though we know the bridge has burned
He will return
He will return
Just wait
Though wide he may roam
Always
A hero comes home
He knows of places unknown
Always
A hero comes home
Someday they'll carve in stone
"The hero comes home"
He goes and comes back alone
But always
A hero comes home
Just wait
Though wide he may roam
Always
A hero comes home
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by valicious1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: even if u'r not a muslim, its just an affirmation dat we are all from Allah and to him we shall all return.
And you think the deceased's family would understand your islamic language

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by logica(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
pembisco: So because he's yoruba evrybdy has 2 pay tribute? Wt abt d ovr 40 inocent students who wer killed in scl in damaturu? Y was ther no poem 4 them? @op yu ar a Hypocrite
Did they force you to pay tribute? Why don't you open a thread for the 40 or what's your problem?

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Amhappy(f): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP Dr Bayo.
How many more will still die?
How many more trbute are yet to be written?
How many more RIPs will nairalanders say?
How many more families will still be broken hearted?In the hand of Bokoharam
When will all this end?

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Boll2010: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
u must be sick!u must be mad.......who told u I'm from allah!who told you his from allah.......y do u muslim shy away from the truth, if u can't serve God live a holy life! Tel me how do u feel when u see muslim engage in terrorism!u fnt feel lyk quitin.......u ever wondered y ur allah neva called his boys to order.......u never get sick of the say old story but a difrnt day......if one of ur family throat got slit by the callng of allahu-akbar will u stil pray to that allah.......stop been hypocrite,I'm not sayn one religion is good cuz the same roman catholic ones hump on people always I'm talkn about century of years ago..........u people shld quit all dis junk allah dis allah that.....n live HOLY LIFE........do u know how scared to death I am,knowing I wld be serving during the election tym(I pray I dnt end up north)........man let's face the truth ignore religion n be free!!!!#sorry for calling u names but out of anger sir

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by akereconfi: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Speechless..............may God grant you eternal REST
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by omoredia: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Eebrahym: cry cry cry cry
So sad.
Inalillahi waina ilehi Rajihuun

That's the same shit ur boko brothers recited b4 they killed him in cold blood! Hope u guys are happy nw!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Urine: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
When will all these killing end?
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Cubeet: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Okija_juju: This post has been hidden because it contained bad jokes about the deceased that some Nairalanders would have found offensive..
You nor get work
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by iGeneral: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wasted life. These boko boys. When will this end?
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by dinggle: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
I don't get it, he was in the police force posted to Maiduguri, he understood the wrath of BH, he had an alternative profession as a doctor. Yet common sense was lacking in him. Would you blame BH or would you blame his judgement??
I definitely would blame his judgement!...and this is to every professional and student in the hot regions, which would you rather loose
your bread or your life? Knowing that without life you can't eat your bread.
your education or your life? knowing that without life you can't have your certificate.
Why wasn't he practicing as a doc in the Southern region.....?
If GEJ is serious about security in the north, all the generals in the Nigerian Army should be relocated to Maiduguri and Yobe states!
You don't become a general to seat in the office signing contracts while your men and innocent citizens are slaughtered.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Wahala90: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
pembisco: So because he's yoruba evrybdy has 2 pay tribute? Wt abt d ovr 40 inocent students who wer killed in scl in damaturu? Y was ther no poem 4 them? @op yu ar a Hypocrite

Mumu Talk
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by hopeyemih(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: point of correction mr man........misguided Muslims not Islam

ogbeni shut up jooo!#religion of peace indeed! x_x

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by badmeat(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
God bless the dead!
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by oobim(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
I thought those boko pigs only killed the Igbos. Lord have mercy on all who believe in you, save us from these wicked islamists, Amen
RIP brotha

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Wahala90: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Gosh
dinggle: I don't get it, he was in the police force posted to Maiduguri, he understood the wrath of BH, he had an alternative profession as a doctor. Yet common sense was lacking in him. Would you blame BH or would you blame his judgement??
I definitely would blame his judgement!...and this is to every professional and student in the hot regions, which would you rather loose
your bread or your life? Knowing that without life you can't eat your bread.
your education or your life? knowing that without life you can't have your certificate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe / Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.