Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) (44681 Views)

Buhari, Technology And Our Ambition - Dr Adebayo Kolade / The Fear Of Boko Haram (picture) / Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by hopeyemih(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
ariseandshine:

Bros, no be me and you ooooooooooooooooo.

I will not return to your "Allah".

lol..elp me tell dem ooo!
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Siraleeyu(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
ariseandshine:

Bros, no be me and you ooooooooooooooooo.

I will not return to your "Allah".
lol.......time shall tell man
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by condralbede(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: point of correction mr man........misguided Muslims not Islam
y don't d guided ones guide d unguided. see this man wai em just kill throw away.R.I.P Doc
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by sayso: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP bro, God almighty will comfort you eternally.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by oobim(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wahala90:

Has leprosy eaten up your fingers or are you too dull to compose a poem for them?
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Siraleeyu(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
valicious1:
And you think the deceased's family would understand your islamic language
am not the guy that said so in arabic language.......am just trying to translate the meaning. Its hard for dem to accept it, but they just have to.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by twentycent(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
On a sad note I comment rgdn this youngman dat has laboured to become somebody relevant to our society only to be cut down by supposed Jihad fighters for Allah/Islam..

#nd wat wld be goin on in the minds of Muslims when they hear of all dis chaos been perpetrated by fellow Muslims#

Just my Twentycent.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Eneze1(f): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
rip to him, may the Lord comfort his family members
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Wahala90: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
hmm
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Siraleeyu(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Boll2010: u must be sick!u must be mad.......who told u I'm from allah!who told you his from allah.......y do u muslim shy away from the truth, if u can't serve God live a holy life! Tel me how do u feel when u see muslim engage in terrorism!u fnt feel lyk quitin.......u ever wondered y ur allah neva called his boys to order.......u never get sick of the say old story but a difrnt day......if one of ur family throat got slit by the callng of allahu-akbar will u stil pray to that allah.......stop been hypocrite,I'm not sayn one religion is good cuz the same roman catholic ones hump on people always I'm talkn about century of years ago..........u people shld quit all dis junk allah dis allah that.....n live HOLY LIFE........do u know how scared to death I am,knowing I wld be serving during the election tym(I pray I dnt end up north)........man let's face the truth ignore religion n be free!!!!#sorry for calling u names but out of anger sir
I replied you but network frustrated it from being delivered and I cannot honestly rewrite it, all I can say is for u to take things easy, am not the 1 dat killed him and am not in support of his alledged killers......but certainly we shall all return to Allah.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by valicious1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: am not the guy that said so in arabic language.......am just trying to translate the meaning. Its hard for dem to accept it, but they just have to.
Noted
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Policewoman(f): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP . You were a patriotic cop. We shall surely miss you.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Boll2010: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: I replied you but network frustrated it from being delivered and I cannot honestly rewrite it, all I can say is for u to take things easy, am not the 1 dat killed him and am not in support of his alledged killers......but certainly we shall all return to Allah.
no worries u certainly going alone#aint draggn this with u sir#as for me n my family we aint riding on same horse with u
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by sCun: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Okija_juju: This post has been hidden because it contained bad jokes about the deceased that some Nairalanders would have found offensive..
Like he couldn't run away because he's too fat abi? I wanted to make the same joke.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Vetsurgeon: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
....To crown it all.. Dr. Adebayo is a muslim.., so how can we really judge this! What are they after' what is the problf... Are they really islamically patriotic? Huh
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Policewoman(f): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP Officer Bobola Kolawole. We shall surely miss you. Such a nice and lively guy.

@OP when una dey do copy and paste you come put d name of the author as the dead man. Yeye copycats.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by ugotuf(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: even if u'r not a muslim, its just an affirmation dat we are all from Allah and to him we shall all return.
Point of correction bros., only allah adherents,believers and his fighters will SURELY return to him to receive the judgment that GOD has reserved for them. Rest in peace brother.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by BeraBera(f): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP dear. May God give all those that morn him the fortitude to bear the loss. This is indeed sad.

As the Sallah approaches, I think it's time for muslim clerics and notable northern leaders to rise up with one voice and appeal to these Boko Haram insurgents to sheath their swords. Or haven't they still avenged the death of their leader Mohammed Yusuf? They have tried enough abeg, let them please stop. People are just dying everyday for nothing.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scun: Like he couldn't run away because he's too fat abi? I wanted to make the same joke.

Erm!!! Are you also a native doctor?!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by nutarious(f): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Muslim say this people are nott for Islam, but you don't find this in xtianity, budha, and many oda religion. Why is it that its only Islam that's disturbing the world peace. Worst most Muslims are Hypocrite, ready to say nonono Allah is this and that. But terrorist can't all be wrong in Nigeria,Sudan, Somalia, Iraq, Syria, afgan, Pakistan etc. Its all the same style. Pls we need peace

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by logica(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Policewoman: RIP Officer Bobola Kolawole. We shall surely miss you. Such a nice and lively guy.

@OP when una dey do copy and paste you come put d name of the author as the dead man. Yeye copycats.
Thanks for this. I was wondering how his nickname (Bobby) tallied with Adebayo...and just shrugged...can the OP please correct this.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by sCun: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

Erm!!! Are you also a native doctor?!
More than that, I read people's mind online and offline.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Boll2010: u must be sick!u must be mad.......who told u I'm from allah!who told you his from allah.......y do u muslim shy away from the truth, if u can't serve God live a holy life! Tel me how do u feel when u see muslim engage in terrorism!u fnt feel lyk quitin.......u ever wondered y ur allah neva called his boys to order.......u never get sick of the say old story but a difrnt day......if one of ur family throat got slit by the callng of allahu-akbar will u stil pray to that allah.......stop been hypocrite,I'm not sayn one religion is good cuz the same roman catholic ones hump on people always I'm talkn about century of years ago..........u people shld quit all dis junk allah dis allah that.....n live HOLY LIFE........do u know how scared to death I am,knowing I wld be serving during the election tym(I pray I dnt end up north)........man let's face the truth ignore religion n be free!!!!#sorry for calling u names but out of anger sir

I feel ur pain so I would choose my words carefully.
Not all Hausas or say notherners are muslims. Majority of them are animals (astagafirlah). BH is more of a militant group than religion,if not how do U explain so many undeserved cruel killings...
I know Islam has been painted evil by so many fanatics but truth is, the religion is so misunderstood & alot of ds fanatics reason out of context.
Islam recognises the freedom of all men and gives room for an unbeliever to live and practise whatever faith any man believes so far it doesnt constitute any form of nuisance to the next man..
Allah is an arabic word used for the supreme being who created us all. Its only a matter of preference to call Him either Allah in Arabic or God in English....

Having explained this,U should be able to know my destination on this thread. Islam HAS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ALL FORM OF ATTROCITIES COMMITTED BY BH.. whether killing of the smallest ant to any being. Islam doesnt support any form of violence except 4 self defense. Even in d court of law,a murder charge count can be changed to manslaughter in the event of self defense..Take d Zimmerman vs Martin as a case study...(Zimmerman was cleared of murder charge & acquitted on grounds of self defense)
Islam has its stated rules & laws for worshippers but does not grant any room for violence and even in defense,U must harm or disarm ur victim with the fear of God (Allah) & killing should come AS THE "LASTEST" EXTREME OPTION... I emphasized lastest to show how forbidden it is to kill.....

Having read all this,would U still disagree U are not created by Allah in Arabic cos U choose to call Him God in English....

I pray U not posted to anywhere in the North among those babarians for ur youth service...

finally,REST IN PERFECT PEACE TO THE DECEASED. May Allah in His infinite mercies forgive ur sins and grant U Al-Janah.... Amen

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by theripper3: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Anoda one bites the dust at the hands of the depraved Mohammedans.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by tallceejay(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
chukwudi44: So sad!! I never knew we had doctors in the police

Ofcourse we have doctors in NPF, vet doctors too, pilots, dentist, research scientist, geologist, miners, architects, surveyors all sort....den we have mixed graduates trained for forensics, handwriting analyst, weapon/bullet analyst. D list goes on n on
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by kambah(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
rafhell: so sad.
i honestly wish islam could stop terrorism and jihad.
killing in the name of this allah is barbaric and so wrong.
rest in peace.

dont u think you are very wrong to generalise these on Islam? How many christians were arrested transporting ammunition into the country. how many churches harbour ammunition? Please learn more about Islam and stop generalising.
Meanwhile, Islam say if there should be war, both sides need to be well informed and fix date, not reverse.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by nickxtra(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Rest in peace brother. Those that killed you shall never have peace in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen. Bye
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Am still shocked. I cant still belief that my brother dr bobola kolawole (bobnov) is gone. I love you but God loves you more. I know we will still meet. Mum and dad cant believe you ve gone. you came to my office to bid me farewell, I never knew it was the last time I will see you alive. you are a lovely and a passionate brother. heaven knows I cant occupy the space you left behind . I will do my best.
dr bobby good nite
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by jude33084(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: even if u'r not a muslim, its just an affirmation dat we are all from Allah and to him we shall all return.

That is Islam sad
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by rotiler: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
azpekuliar: I was about to hiss and close the thread when I saw "Nigerian Police", until I read he was a Doctor serving in the NPF. R.I.P Sir.
Abeg joooooooor doctor or no doctor, dead or alive.....the Guy na STILL police
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by ladenz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scun: Like he couldn't run away because he's too fat abi? I wanted to make the same joke.

insensitive. even when you see that people on the thread knew him personally you go ahead and make the joke. smh. if you have ever lost someone very close to you, you wouldnt have done that. anyway have fun. people have different ways of viewing life

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Burger01(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
What a fine man!

RIP bro..

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano / DANA Flight From Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air To Lagos!!! / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.