Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) (44580 Views)

Buhari, Technology And Our Ambition - Dr Adebayo Kolade / The Fear Of Boko Haram (picture) / Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Boll2010: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
sanniemoe:

I feel ur pain so I would choose my words carefully.
Not all Hausas or say notherners are muslims. Majority of them are animals (astagafirlah). BH is more of a militant group than religion,if not how do U explain so many undeserved cruel killings...
I know Islam has been painted evil by so many fanatics but truth is, the religion is so misunderstood & alot of ds fanatics reason out of context.
Islam recognises the freedom of all men and gives room for an unbeliever to live and practise whatever faith any man believes so far it doesnt constitute any form of nuisance to the next man..
Allah is an arabic word used for the supreme being who created us all. Its only a matter of preference to call Him either Allah in Arabic or God in English....

Having explained this,U should be able to know my destination on this thread. Islam HAS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ALL FORM OF ATTROCITIES COMMITTED BY BH.. whether killing of the smallest ant to any being. Islam doesnt support any form of violence except 4 self defense. Even in d court of law,a murder charge count can be changed to manslaughter in the event of self defense..Take d Zimmerman vs Martin as a case study...(Zimmerman was cleared of murder charge & acquitted on grounds of self defense)
Islam has its stated rules & laws for worshippers but does not grant any room for violence and even in defense,U must harm or disarm ur victim with the fear of God (Allah) & killing should come AS THE "LASTEST" EXTREME OPTION... I emphasized lastest to show how forbidden it is to kill.....

Having read all this,would U still disagree U are not created by Allah in Arabic cos U choose to call Him God in English....

I pray U not posted to anywhere in the North among those babarians for ur youth service...

finally,REST IN PERFECT PEACE TO THE DECEASED. May Allah in His infinite mercies forgive ur sins and grant U Al-Janah.... Amen
sadly I don't know how to bold a part via phone...."Islam recognises the freedom of all men and gives
room for an unbeliever to live and practise whatever
faith any man believes so far it doesnt constitute
any form of nuisance to the next man.".
This is where u got it all wrong,this line is where the fanatics draw there conclusion! "So far it doesn't constitute nuisance to the next man" the fanatics believe if u don't believe in their religion u constitute nuisance!!!........have seen christians been fanatic but won't go killing the unbelievers sir!!.........you don't know how I feel......sir I am of a muslim background which I was given a muslim name SULTAN by my grandparents, but I haven't been called by one cuz I don't want to be related to some blood sucking beast#i don't support any religion but live a holy life that's my call to people#atleast u don't need the bible or quran to tel u if u kill someone its bad# and I'm not an athiest tooo!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Tundeajani(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
rafhell: so sad.
i honestly wish islam could stop terrorism and jihad.
killing in the name of this allah is barbaric and so wrong.
rest in peace.
tell your men in pdp to caution their boko boys. In azazi's voice i say "boko=pdp,pdp=boko"..leave islam out of these.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Ashabie(f): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
May his gentle soul RIP
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by McLuhan(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is the kind of peace that the "religion of peace" generously bestows on the world. You kill a promising young medical doctor, who has not offended you in any way but was only trying to help your wretched people, and then you expect to go to paradise. May God destroy you and that accursed paradise of yours. May the blood of this brilliant young man bring vengeance upon his murderers and their offspring forever and ever. May those who killed this innocent doctor never have a graduate in their family. May an implacable spirit of death and sorrow haunt his killers throughout all time and eternity. May a vile, odious and terrible nemesis catch up with all Boko Haram vermin in Nigeria. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by kayfx2(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
dinggle: I don't get it, he was in the police force posted to Maiduguri, he understood the wrath of BH, he had an alternative profession as a doctor. Yet common sense was lacking in him. Would you blame BH or would you blame his judgement??
I definitely would blame his judgement!...and this is to every professional and student in the hot regions, which would you rather loose
your bread or your life? Knowing that without life you can't eat your bread.
your education or your life? knowing that without life you can't have your certificate.
Why wasn't he practicing as a doc in the Southern region.....?
If GEJ is serious about security in the north, all the generals in the Nigerian Army should be relocated to Maiduguri and Yobe states!
You don't become a general to seat in the office signing contracts while your men and innocent citizens are slaughtered.
Oh....!!!! Sharrraaaaap

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by ooshinibos: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
it is evident obvious that Nigerians and their goverment have underestimated their enemy boko haram ,, and have no value for life and have an unconscious hatred for Nigeria . Shame on you all , haters of life -Nigeria , we are all sick of you
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
ladenz:

insensitive. even when you see that people on the thread knew him personally you go ahead and make the joke. smh. if you have ever lost someone very close to you, you wouldnt have done that. anyway have fun. people have different ways of viewing life

Well.. More like people have different ways of viewing tragedies.. Especially when it didnt happen to erm..

I once earned a serious punch from my close friend for for making a joke less than 5 minutes after he received the news about his mother being shot by robbers during a car robbery.. #In my defence, the joke was really funny and he actually laughed before landing a well positioned blow..

Anyways... R.I.P Mr. Policeman...
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
ooshinibos: it is evident obvious that Nigerians and their goverment have underestimated their enemy boko haram ,, and have no value for life and have an unconscious hatred for Nigeria . Shame on you all , haters of life -Nigeria , we are all sick of you

Nobody has underestimated Boko Haram...

Sadly, Terrorism is not an easy nut to crack.. I will be impressed if Boko Haram can be crushed with the nex 3 - 5 years.. That mean we have achieved what a combination of the U.S|Britain|France|& other allies couldnt do in over 15 years..

I think its you who is under-estimating Boko Haram..
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: b little more matured wen commenting, in d name of their hidden agenda not Allah
all na the same,na dem dem
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by McLuhan(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
I have said it before, let me say it again: Any religion that provokes the kind of bloodletting that the so-called "religion of peace" does cannot be good for humanity. Why is it that the same religion motivated the attackers of the Kenyan Westgate Mall, the killers of sleeping college students in Yobe, the gunmen who attempted to kill Malala Yousafzai for promoting girls' education in Pakistan, the terrorists who killed this young doctor, and so many others? Let those who have heads think. Why is it that adherrents of other religions don't go on these frequent religiously motivated killing sprees? Is it that they don't have political or social grievances?

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by IYANGBALI: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
i am sick and tired of people coming here to tell us that "hislam" is a religion of peace,from all indications, IT IS NOT AND IT WOULD NEVER BE.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by onyxo76(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
i simply can't believe this, we were together in microbiology in oau before i changed department to medicine... i never knew he still went on to read medicine after his first degree.... this is so sad....!!
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Femiolaleye: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
adamooye5: You have made the ultimate sacrifice.

You were brutally murdered serving Nigeria.

I have many whys

Why this tragedy?

Why did you join the Nigeria Police Force after the very many years you labored to become a doctor?

Why did they post you to Maiduguri?

Why did the Boko Haram terrorists not spare you?

Why do we live in a nation that the sanctity of life is losing meaning?

Silence.  Painful silence

I remember your determination.

You refused to be denied. A  physician you wanted to be. A physician you became.

I remember your smiles

You lit up conversations. You were a blessing to many

I remember your humility

Big in frame but gentle in interaction

Thank you for your service

No where was too far. No time was too awkward. You were our able OTIC pilot.

Patiently and joyfully, you taught me to drive. You were there to encourage and share with me the joy of “hanging” a car.

Big Bobby

I will miss you

We will meet at the Master’s feet

Death where is thy sting

Grave where is thy victory

He lives
http://gbengaadebayo.com/tribute-bobby/
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by UyiIredia(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Preceedo: Honetly, don't you think this boko animals are doing more than bearable. How many R.I.Ps are we going to say?

Can someone tell me what these ANIMALS need?

Merciless butchering till each and every last one of them is killed.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by IYANGBALI: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

You knows him?!

What happened?! How did the Boko Boys kill him?!

Why are we paying special tribute to him and ignoring the over 1000 other peoples killed by the Boko boys?!
you KNOWS him?hmmmmmmmm abeg o,i no carry extra panadol come here o grin grin grin grin
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Femiolaleye: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=Femi olaleye][/quote] God will grant the family mind 2 bear the lost. So painful but R.I.P
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: point of correction mr man........misguided Muslims not Islam
oga semu ni,make una talk to the animals among you
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
dinggle: I don't get it, he was in the police force posted to Maiduguri, he understood the wrath of BH, he had an alternative profession as a doctor. Yet common sense was lacking in him. Would you blame BH or would you blame his judgement??
I definitely would blame his judgement!...and this is to every professional and student in the hot regions, which would you rather loose
your bread or your life? Knowing that without life you can't eat your bread.
your education or your life? knowing that without life you can't have your certificate.
Why wasn't he practicing as a doc in the Southern region.....?
If GEJ is serious about security in the north, all the generals in the Nigerian Army should be relocated to Maiduguri and Yobe states!
You don't become a general to seat in the office signing contracts while your men and innocent citizens are slaughtered.
for your mind now you think say you don write better thing,if no be say i dey fast today i for call you oponu ayirada

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by deesnipes(f): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls let d op or moderator change d topic, its a tribute to DR. (Asp) Bobola Kolawole written by Gbenga Adebayo. Thanks

Also to all those making insensitive comments, agreed you don't know him but he has friends, brothers, sisters, inlaw and even his wife who are nairalanders. They are reading this and some will later so let's just try and be sensitive to those hurting and mourning for him. Thanks
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by emmabest2000(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
R I P
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you KNOWS him?hmmmmmmmm abeg o,i no carry extra panadol come here o grin grin grin grin

Shey you see yaself?!

You come were them dey mourn dey laff... grin
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Femiolaleye: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=Femi olaleye][/quote]
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by ojeota(f): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Islam, pls we need peace in dis country.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dr Bobola kolawole, B.sc microbiology,oau, mbbs oau. OAU medical school 2007 has lost a resilient fellow. he is my mate. what a loss.

OP. he is not dr adebayo. the writer of the blog is dr adebayo gbenga. pls correct that.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by kabba7(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
azpekuliar: I was about to hiss and close the thread when I saw "Nigerian Police", until I read he was a Doctor serving in the NPF. R.I.P Sir.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Verily verily I say there are more good people in the Nigerian Police than outside the police based on the population viz a viz the population of Nigeria . The criminally minded Nigerians just happen to be very loud, talking about docors am very sure there are hundreds of them there In the police, in anycase is police work a certificate { genuine or fake}. work?.Nigerians just L♥√£ to run them {police}down because very many are criminally inclined. I have no regret for this post anyway !! When Ɣ☺ΰ̊ enlist U̶̲̥̅̊ just must expect death if it misses Ɣ☺ΰ̊ that is bonus, Sorry for the guy anyway he just kiss the bulet others should watchout,martey if need be the dead don't tell stories!
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: for your mind now you think say you don write better thing,if no be say i dey fast today i for call you oponu ayirada

i think he makes small sense.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by dollarlander: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Eebrahym: cry cry cry cry
So sad.
Inalillahi waina ilehi Rajihuun

I try to understand Islam but can come to a conclusion. Though I don't understand what this means but I can feel sympathy from the poster.
Do the BOKO boys understand this?
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Boll2010: sadly I don't know how to bold a part via phone...."Islam recognises the freedom of all men and gives
room for an unbeliever to live and practise whatever
faith any man believes so far it doesnt constitute
any form of nuisance to the next man.".
This is where u got it all wrong,this line is where the fanatics draw there conclusion! "So far it doesn't constitute nuisance to the next man" the fanatics believe if u don't believe in their religion u constitute nuisance!!!........have seen christians been fanatic but won't go killing the unbelievers sir!!.........you don't know how I feel......sir I am of a muslim background which I was given a muslim name SULTAN by my grandparents, but I haven't been called by one cuz I don't want to be related to some blood sucking beast#i don't support any religion but live a holy life that's my call to people#atleast u don't need the bible or quran to tel u if u kill someone its bad# and I'm not an athiest tooo!

ok. No P. If that's ur view of my religion. But I insist terrorism is a NO NO in Islam..
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by mamagee3(f): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by kaeto(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
What is going on naa? Haba! That guy looks like a peace angel, handsome and cool. How would a reasonable human beign kill such a nice looking man? Na wa for useless bokos oh..
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Dr9ce(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
OMG! i know him...he was my senior in FGC idoani and OAU medical school. A great loss to d kolawole's. RIP chief!
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Arysexy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Am still recovering from d shock I got after watching d gory video of d christian sss gal slaughtered by boko haran while chanting dia 'allahu akbar' incarntation, yet anoda young bllod has been sacrificed to allah by doz claiming to do his will.

It is sad to see a young man who has not accomplished half of his life target wasted by wild animals lugard joined us with, it pain me more, dat d so cald islamic leaders keep pointing fingers to america, israel and western press even in d face of provocative attack on christians and innocent ppl in d name of allah and they do nothing about stoping d fanatics among them who brainwash these animals.

I repeat, anybody dat love his life shud vacate d boko infested region ASAP. I lost a gud job bc of dis animals, as my company transfered me to north, I resigned and today God has blessed me with another job. Please life is better than wealth. This young man bn a medical doctor, wud av bn okay or at worst live an average life if he had heeded d call to return back to south, well not only igbos love money anyway but atimes I try to be a coward so as to see d next day. Same goes to my igbo ppl still husling in dat unfriendly region, biko natabanu!

RIP doc and may christ console ur family.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.