Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) (29612 Views)

Can Demons Go Without Casting Them Out? / Why Are Churches In Nigeria Always Casting Out Demons From Their Members / Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
newmi: My people this is really serious its no child's play at all neither is it ear-say. Thank you Joagbaje I have been expecting such a forum to discuss this because not many persons are aware of such manifestations.
You see I have had my own share of experiences considering the fact that I have been graciously opportune by God to engage in casting out devils or tending for someone who's oppressed or attacked by the influence of some demon.
In the course of this discuss I will if necessary even make copies of some or part of my experiences(msg).
Finally from my experience its not only text messages, I have received whatsapp message s and call aren't left out but am yet to get any
I've received a call before
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Joagbaje: I have had 2 experiences . The first one happened when minitered to a young woman Several spirits were cast out of her. But I wasn't through with her because it took a long time so we had to take a break to finish up the following day. But the following day ibegan to recieve series of SMS from "THEM" insulting me and warning to keep away from her, that she belong to them.

At first, I thought it was a prank from her, then few minutes before our appointment I began to recieve SMS from her line that I should not deliver her, that she belong to them , Then they said they were inside her phone using it to warn me.. I replied saying christ has delivered her already .her body soul and spirit belong to Jesus .

Now this is the funny part . She came I asked who was sending me SMS through her phone . She said nobody , she said she was only surprised to see SMS from me. I collected her phone . Suprisigngly i only saw my replies. There was no trace of the messages sent from that phone ,Then she said she doesn't even have credit at all since day before . I then took the phone again and checked the balance 0:00 kobo ! . That's my firsts experience .

The second experience I had to send someone else to the person house few block away to call her, she was deeply sleeping yet, I was Receiving warning messages from the phone . This particular person was involved in witchcraft . Checking the phone only my responses were there . Yet ony phone both her SMS and mine are there , even till now
Wonders upon wonders. Iriri aye shocked
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by superior1: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
I have seen demons begging and threatening to deal with the minister on many occasions. I remembered praying with a Brother to God to direct His Angels to bring a Sister we had an appointment with but in the last minute decided not to show up, the first thing she said when she entered the ministration room is 'who brought me here from my room?'.

Never had the SMS scenario but from experience know the world of angels and demons is more real than most realized.

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by UyiIredia(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Wonders upon wonders. Iriri aye shocked

You believe it shocked
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ijawkid(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abeg na which network d demon use??....grin..

2 Likes

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sal C: Just amazed.
Okay.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by wiegraf: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
http://www.openbible.info/topics/demonic_possession

GOD!!??:

As we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit of divination and brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling. She followed Paul and us, crying out, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to you the way of salvation.” And this she kept doing for many days. Paul, having become greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And it came out that very hour.

Many more here

GOD??!! even takes some time to possess a donkey

GOD!!??:

Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and it said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?"

Don't get me started on snakes and fires, or any other of the claims in the good book (eg resurrection and fish).

You accept a book of fairytales written over 2000 years ago by people who thought rain was a result of sprinklers being turned on by skydaddy, which contains more fantastical nonsense than the op's claim mind you, as fact, yet you have a problem with the op? Does that not strike you as hypocritical?

You do realize that texts can at least be sent, we can objectively verify that text messages work, and can show you how they work etc. Actual possession of other human beings? Not so much. No one has ever objectively demonstrated possessions, yes? So his tale is actually more credible than those of outright possessions. Devil simply need buy a nokia and he's set troll for souls, no need to possess.

And actually, his claim is inspired by said same jewish storybook you subscribe to, so why are you complaining? Looks to me like he's being a good xtian.

2 Likes

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by InesQor(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2013
@Joagbaje:
Is it impossible that the woman has psychological problems or a clinical mental disorder or she told a lie to fulfill an attention seeking psychosis?

If she POSSIBLY does then she could have sent the sms (or an alternate personality of hers could have sent it) AND then deleted it from her Sent messages / outbox. Thus her credit would have run out, and if it didn't she could have made some calls then cleared her call logs.

The question is, assuming she's clinically healthy in her mind, why would she stage the above? The same reason some people resort to theatrics in "deliverance sessions", it creates a sense of self-worth: 'see how great our man of God is, and I am the one who made it apparent'.

No offence to the ladies but any wonder then that the text messages were only sent on behalf of ladies?

But then since she 'needed deliverance' in the first case she must be - clinically speaking - mentally unhealthy. That makes it clear that she can innocently stage the scenario you described.

@wiegraf:
Hello to you!

I actually find this sms story less plausible than some of your examples because "possession" requires a human agent (I dont believe in possession, I accept that humans can be mentally unhealthy) and SMS can only be sent if it was pre-scheduled by a human agent.

At the burning bush, it wasn't the fire speaking. The Bible said the voice sounded like it was coming from the fire. Moses was used to Egyptian "magic" (which was likely mostly illusions) so that was a good backdrop for God to reach out to him through his curiousity.

As for Balaam, I doubt it's impossible to conceive that God made him see and hear things, but the donkey itself wasn't talking. The end result of his hallucination thus panned out as desired.

In my opinion, every "miracle" or supernatural occurence has an explanation, it's just probably above the observer's reference point, or do I say: paygrade?

After a while, popular science and general knowledge may catch up, and that's when people will stop saying "It's impossible!" then start saying "Those were cheap tricks". So which one is it?

2 Likes

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2013
InesQor: @Joagbaje:
Is it impossible that the woman has psychological problems or a clinical mental disorder or she told a lie to fulfill an attention seeking psychosis?

What about the fact that only my SMS is showing in her phone and the second fact that there was no credit in the phone yet the phone was still sending messages few minutes before the meeting . When I send it will reply until I stopped responding if not it would continue and when I checked the credit , no credit for calls or SMS left. It was when the second case happened that I felt I should sample opinion .
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Candour(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Every day i get new dimensions to our Christianity.

Killer telephone numbers.....now demons sending texts....

It is well o.......

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2013
I experienced that once. Not funny at all. Some of the new converts then in school, that were related to me suffered some mysterious attacks within the period. I did not know much then. I did not even know on whose behalf they sent the text messages cos it all happened in different prayer meetings with different people in a space of about two weeks .
Sincerely, it was not funny. At that moment, I was shaken to bits. I later got my confidence back later that evening.
Its really mysterious.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

You believe it shocked
Of course I do. I have experienced something slightly similar
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Of course I do. I have experienced something slightly similar

What's your number?
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by jayriginal: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
All this, and atheism is irrational.

Hey InesQor, one question you might have thought of asking but didnt is

Is it possible that Joe Agbaje is lying?

Is it possible that Joe Agbaje is mentally unsound?

5 Likes

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
jayriginal: All this, and atheism is irrational.

Hey InesQor, one question you might have thought of asking but didnt is

Is it possible that Joe Agbaje is lying?

Is it possible that Joe Agbaje is mentally unsound?

I specifically asked for those who have experience in casting out devils on this thread and not novice like you. You may not know spiritual things.

6 Likes

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Ishilove: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

What's your number?
08091234567. Call me... wink
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Jackisback: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
SMS from demons are normal

It's nothing surprising

I have heard this many times one man was showing bag of items which appeared during deliverance - like dolls, metal nails, metal chains, some plastic items, etc

Demon can manifest physical too

read below

http://www.deliveranceplace.com/stronghold.html

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by naptu2: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ishilove:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Jackisback: SMS from demons are normal

It's nothing surprising

I have heard this many times one man was showing bag of items which appeared during deliverance - like dolls, metal nails, metal chains, some plastic items, etc

Demon can manifest physical too

read below

http://www.deliveranceplace.com/stronghold.html
Great article. Very enlightening
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
grin
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by 4tunebest(f): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
I have received a call before. Prayed throughout the night, slept around 5 a.m and by 6 a.m received a call from a strange woman who called me by my name and angrily challenged me...
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by vladimiros: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
BROS iS it stout or Henesdy dat caused dis one?

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oyinprince: Lol! demon sending text messages, those spirit sef don advance dey use technology? Interesting
grin grin
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by hustla(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abeg. Which demon fit hack Mtn network for free browsing? grin

3 Likes

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by AkinDavid2: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Joagbaje:
Have you ever experience kindom of darkness sending you an SMS ,or a demon? I have had some experience while ministering to some cases.

At first, I thought it was a prank from her, then few minutes before our appointment I began to recieve SMS from her line that I should not deliver her, that she belong to them , Then they said they were inside her phone using it to warn me.. I replied saying christ has delivered her already .her body soul and spirit belong to Jesus .

Now this is the funny part . She came I asked who was sending me SMS through her phone . She said nobody , she said she was only surprised to see SMS from me. I collected her phone . Suprisigngly i only saw my replies. There was no trace of the messages sent from that phone ,Then she said she doesn't even have credit at all since day before . I then took the phone again and checked the balance 0:00 kobo ! . That's my firsts experience .

This is serious..Beyond me really. But will like to have Angels sending me text especially directions and contacts on how to make mega Million Dollars.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by 9jahubcom(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oyinprince: Lol! demon sending text messages, those spirit sef don advance dey use technology? Interesting
nor be small thing
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ishilove:

Although you gave a false number, you have given us instruction to call you. Don't panic when you get the call from us.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lol

This man is a learner- You can delete your own message from some phones and leave just the replies.

Infact, that functionality in a phone is a necessity for some of us who regularly indulge in extra curricular activities.

Next thing we'll hear now is that one pastor somewhere has God on his BBM and follows Angel Michael in twitter. grin

5 Likes

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by yeyeman92(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
I laff u.. No go sell ur cement wey u de sell

2 Likes

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by moscobabs(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nairaland is the only problem im having .....funny and irritating topics everyday.haaaa Demon sending SMS

-which network...Mtn,glo ,artel or etisalat?

-who registered it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock / Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.