Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) (29630 Views)

Can Demons Go Without Casting Them Out? / Why Are Churches In Nigeria Always Casting Out Demons From Their Members / Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Joagbaje:

They were spirit beings ,so they were industructable. They will be judged last day

well dear Joagbaje....fallen angels are spirits(if they exist) and thus cannot use mobile phones.

Anyway if you insist that you were sent sms by demons feel free to believe as you deem fit.

I might not know many things but I am categorically certain that no spirit can send sms ( I sound f00lish to myself even contemplating the idea)
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by manny4life(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
ajayikayod:

Well ds is ur post

"You're asking me if it's true or not like I was there when it happened, my stand is CRYSTAL CLEAR, things like this happened. I am a witness so I know things like this happened. Even the Bible stated, "Brethren DO NOT be ignorant of the devices of the devil".

U clearly agreed with d Op and even extracted a scripture for him.

Yes that was my post, now read the part of the "how is it unscriptural"? I continued, even in the Bible, demons had a way of communicating. The joke is on you because you missed the point which I emphasized "COMMUNICATION".
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by escavros: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ishilove: @escravos,

The least you could have done was acknowledge the source. You got that article from deliveranceplace.com and it is an excerpt from Pastor Itiola's book "Spirit Husbands and Spirit Wives"

@Ishilove, thank you for the correction, noted and quoted
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by InesQor(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Joagbaje:

They were spirit beings ,so they were industructable. They will be judged last day

Genesis 6:1. Living bible
Now a population explosion took place upon the earth. It was at this time that beings from the spirit world looked upon the beautiful earth women and took any they desired to be their wives.

Haba! Are these indestructible beings still alive today?
Are they the acclaimed keepers of the Illuminati's secrets?

Okay I kid, I kid. But if they are indestructible they must still be physically alive today. They must travel around a lot or else I'm sure their friends, neighbours and their friends' and neighbour's great great grandparents must have noticed.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by manny4life(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
If there aren't further questions, exiting the thread now.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

well dear Joagbaje....fallen angels are spirits(if they exist) and thus cannot use mobile phones.

Anyway if you insist that you were sent sms by demons feel free to believe as you deem fit.

Thanks but many posts on this thread vindicated me . We read others posters who had similar experience . That was why I asked for those who have experience in casting out devils , because if you have not experienced such ministry some things may look crazy
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
InesQor:

Haba! Are these indestructible beings still alive today?
Are they the acclaimed keepers of the Illuminati's secrets?

Okay I kid, I kid. But if they are indestructible they must still be physically alive today. They must travel around a lot or else I'm sure their friends, neighbours and their friends' and neighbour's great great grandparents must have noticed.

Their children were destroyed in the flood but . The beings themselves are under arrest and in prison .
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by FILEBE(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
@op. You should tell Agent Mulder and Sally about it. They are the X-files guys. That's there speciality-paranomal activities.
Thank me later.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by InesQor(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Joagbaje:

Their children were destroyed in the flood but . The beings themselves are under arrest and in prison .

The fall of Satan and 1/3 of the host happened at the foundations of this present world. So do we really believe that they chilled till Noah's day before intermarrying?

The spirits in the Tartarus jail were recorded in The book of Enoch. Enoch was an ancestor of Noah so how could they be jailed in Tartarus in Enoch's day then be roaming free before Noah, have offspring then the flood and then God jails them again? Haba were they on parole?

It makes more clear sense that they were in Tartarus since Enoch and they remain there till today. No prison break, no parole, no bail, no intermission for quick conjugal sex with beautiful girls.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 5:28am On Oct 10, 2013
InesQor:

The fall of Satan and 1/3 of the host happened at the foundations of this present world. So do we really believe that they chilled till Noah's day before intermarrying?

It's not one time thing. Maybe I didn't get you

The spirits in the Tartarus jail were recorded in The book of Enoch. Enoch was an ancestor of Noah so how could they be jailed in Tartarus in Enoch's day then be roaming free before Noah, have offspring then the flood and then God jails them again? Haba were they on parole?It makes more clear sense that they were in Tartarus since Enoch and they remain there till today. No prison break, no parole, no bail, no intermission for quick conjugal sex with beautiful girls

The infiltration of demons to earth is not a one time affair. They gave birth to guants called Amakims and Emims . God had to destroy indigenes of promised land because many of them were there. They polluted the human race.

Genesis 6:2-4
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh:yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

God preserved the pure line of Noah by destroying human race. But this infiltration happened again even though not recorded. The giants emerged again as a race . God had to order isrealites to kill them. Why was God so much against intermarriage with idolatrous nations.

Deuteronomy 2:10
The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims;

In the days if David they existed also.

2 Samuel 21:16
Then Ishbi- benob, one of the descendants of the giant, whose bronze spear weighed about eight pounds and who wore new armor, intended to kill David

Sex plays a vital role in satanism . Fornication in the bible days primarily had to do with Idolatry .

The book of revelation makes it clear that the last days the earth will witness again demonic beings in physical form.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 5:41am On Oct 10, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I might not know many things but I am categorically certain that no spirit can send sms ( I sound f00lish to myself even contemplating the idea)

I believe a spirit needs to have a physical body before he can have legal right to operate on this planet. But some cases brake that rank. What of the hand that wrote on the wall?

Daniel 5:5
Suddenly, as they were drinking from these cups, they saw the fingers of a man's hand writing on the plaster of the wall opposite the lampstand. The king himself saw the fingers as they wrote.

These are spectacular experiences. If a spiritual could write on a wall and many saw it. What about a hunted house ,where doors are slamming and window, and objects been thrown about by invisible beings.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by adconline(m): 5:42am On Oct 10, 2013
Can this same spirit credit my bank account with N 1,000,000 since I'm broke? Can this same spirit take money from my account without my authorization?
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 5:50am On Oct 10, 2013
adconline: Can this same spirit credit my bank account with N 1,000,000 since I'm broke? Can this same spirit take money from my account without my authorization?

I didnt want to go into this, but yes? Its spirituslly illegal but it hapoens .I won't go further. But there had been cases of people experiencing missing monies. MONEY DISSAPEARed. . Not stollen By man ,it vanished. It only stopped when they were prayed for. There are cases where someone experiencing spiritual husband thing recieves physical money from that being and spend it. There have been cases where such spirit brings physical clothes to the victim. Marks and spencer product! . Bags of clothes

The only issue is. Satan doesn't give good things that last . He eventually destroy his friends.victims He has no friends
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Chimex30(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2013
odiegwu ooo. Person go jst wake up begin post tins. Nna eh

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Crixina(f): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2013
Ishilove:
If only the bolded were true. I can give you a few hints about their origins and modus operandi, but you wouldn't believe it. Besides, I've never been the 'try to make the other party see things from my own perspective' kind of person.

Spirits spouses are VERY real. Take it from me.
problem is they just don't send sms or make calls or surf the internet,they could possess a being to do that.please let's stop doing this to ourselves in the name of religion.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Crixina(f): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Joagbaje:

Demons do have sex with people. For several reason. Anyone who often have sex in the dreams need to address himself spiritually . It doesn't matter whose face they use. It a spiritual set back , such a person needs to address it in prayer or get some help from experienced Christians or ministers.
does this include people who saw indecency before they went to bed?

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ronadeola(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]

lol...there are humans in the forms of demons..
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ocelot2006(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2013
Do they use tecno?
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Jackisback: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2013
SMS from demons are normal - those who are involved in spiritual fight know that ...

It's nothing surprising

I have heard this many times one man was showing bag of items which appeared during deliverance - like dolls, metal nails, metal chains, some plastic items, etc

Demon can manifest physical too

read below

http://www.deliveranceplace.com/stronghold.html
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by InesQor(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2013
@Joagbaje

If you say the fall of Satan and his demons was not a one-time affair, then your stance makes sense though I don't agree with it.

In my own understanding there was ONE fall as recorded in the war in Heaven Revelation 12:7. Thr wayward fallen ones were eventually jailed in Tartarus.

I don't accept a continuous physical infestation of earth by demonic beings but I believe they are able to influence human thoughts and mindsets (see 2 Cor 10:5). Operating physically though? No I don't accept they have any such license.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by benzzyno(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2013
Bros na pastor u be ?? Abi u jst sabi pray?? How kwanu u dey cast demons enta d nxt day? Na so jesus d do am? And by d way self na only babes u d work with...? I don ask u lyk plenty questions now...if u no fit ansa all jst try ansa one abeg..!
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2013
Joagbaje:

I didnt want to go into this, but yes? Its spirituslly illegal but it hapoens .I won't go further. But there had been cases of people experiencing missing monies. MONEY DISSAPEARed. . Not stollen By man ,it vanished. It only stopped when they were prayed for. There are cases where someone experiencing spiritual husband thing recieves physical money from that being and spend it. There have been cases where such spirit brings physical clothes to the victim. Marks and spencer product! . Bags of clothes

The only issue is. Satan doesn't give good things that last . He eventually destroy his friends.victims He has no friends

I notice u giv so much credit to satan and demons, elevating them beyond thr abilities. U seems to even compare them to b in same class as God.
Bro, if u study ur bible well, u ll kno dt d devil is d most stupid personalty in d scripture who hides behind myths lik ur Op to decieve ppl.
U kno i asked u earlier, who actually is casting out who, d demon or u becos u sound lik u dont kno wat nxt to do. Even ppl of common sense here seems to kno wat next to do, how much more u (a new creation). wat does satan has dt he can giv? D earth is d lord...

My advice. Next time u hav issues lik ds, try talk to fellow christians around u for clarity or meet ur seniors dt showed u ds way of deliverance not bringing it to online forum whr ppl of all sorts will demean "the church" and create an unneccessary atmosphere. Ask urself, at d end, will ds Op glorify Christ and the church or make little of it?
Thr ar believers here doin great works (preaching, enlightening and praying regularly) on several individuals on nairaland so as to win them and expose the eternal defeat of satan, so bro, make d work b easier for us. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2013
manny4life:

I meant "the spirit of God" like Geez, do we have to spell things for you guys?

Again, ask the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit to help you understand the Bible.

Oh yes, I understand the verse I stated, it was you thinking I meant devices like phone.

Pls if u understand d verse, can u pls explain for clarity how it align with d Op.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by InesQor(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2013
@ajayikayod

I have to agree with you.

The way FAITH draws us closer to God and we get in tune with his plans for us, FEAR draws us closer to the devil and his plans. This is how people's minds get manipulated.

The first thing the devil desires is for you to be afraid. Every other thing becomes easy after that. Claims like this from the OP engender fear in those who do not know better.

With God though it's a different story. He says we should come boldly before him, where we'll obtain mercy and find grace to help (Heb 4:16).

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by me2plus(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2013
Omoh! Make una see where demons n witches dae use technology o. Interesting thankgod for the modernisation
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by jayriginal: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2013
InesQor:

GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!! (not necessarily related to the OP but yeah na facts you dey yarn)

Brother its cringe-worthy.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by jayriginal: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

It is absolutely horrible but alas Seun has done a proper market survey and these kind of topics bring in the traffic and hence the cashflow.

Why do you think there has been an embargo on skeptic and atheistic inclined topics on the front-page recently?

Its all about the cashflow bro

Im not particularly bothered about atheist topics not making front page, its the quality of what comes to the front page that gets me.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by jayriginal: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2013
godman01: Simple thing. Firstly, demons are spirits and can only have influence through humans. Secondly, they can easily use bulk sms platform to send message like its from her line, that's why u could not find the sms on their phones.

Good grief!

This would be funny if it werent so tragically idiotic.

InesQor: @GeneralShepherd

I weak when I see that bulk sms yarns.

Well next maybe they will tell us that Nokia Lumia (insert any smart phone of your choice) has the capability to do 'X' and the demons could have used a Lumia.

Joagbaje:

Thanks but many posts on this thread vindicated me . We read others posters who had similar experience . That was why I asked for those who have experience in casting out devils , because if you have not experienced such ministry some things may look crazy

Of course many posts vindicated you. Its called confirmation bias. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I bet you if I cooked up the zaniest story ever and interlaced it with spirits demons and what not, you will swallow it. You thrive on this!
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by jayriginal: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2013
Joagbaje:

If you had an unscrupulous child/friend/associate etc, all they need to do to you is take whatever they like without leaving an obvious trace and you will conclude that its a spirit. Even if you saw clues, you will say they were influenced by the devil. When you have problems, blame it on an entity instead of solving the problem with your brain. I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2013
Crixina: does this include people who saw indecency before they went to bed?

There are 3 kinds of dreams. Dream from God, dream from the devil and soiling dream which is a result of your physical, mental or emotional interaction This is different. If you watch horror film there's tendency to see scary things but the problem is that satan do hide behind these things to carry out his work .
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by marley145: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2013
newmi: My people this is really serious its no child's play at all neither is it ear-say. Thank you Joagbaje I have been expecting such a forum to discuss this because not many persons are aware of such manifestations.
You see I have had my own share of experiences considering the fact that I have been graciously opportune by God to engage in casting out devils or tending for someone who's oppressed or attacked by the influence of some demon.
In the course of this discuss I will if necessary even make copies of some or part of my experiences(msg).
Finally from my experience its not only text messages, I have received whatsapp message s and call aren't left out but am yet to get any
also try and collect tithe
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2013
ajayikayod:

I notice u giv so much credit to satan and demons, elevating them beyond thr abilities. U seems to even compare them to b in same class as God.

Don't try to play the holier than thou card here. This is about narrating an experience not glorifying the devil. When paul narrated his experiences even his challenges and suffering , from false brethren, shipwreck, fighting with beast at Ephesus and how alexander did him much evil .if you were in his day you would have said he was doing self pity.

I called relevant people to contribute . I didn't call those who don't . I didn't expect many post on this thread . My plan was if I dindnt get any response . I leave the matter . But some guys just chose to hijack the thread and on thing is leading to the other.

The people that I mentioned were totally set free . So I wasn't confuse at all on how to handle the devils. Tha SMS thing was just a strange thing . And most experiences are universal that's why I wanted to sample opinion. I only expected at least 2 or three people to share their experience if there need be.

If the devil can tamper with phones and computer , the Holy Ghost can do much more for our Favour . Every christian has power to cast out devils. So no one is glorifying him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs / Leke Adeboye Sends Late Brother Dare Gift On 43rd Posthumous Birthday (Pix, Vid) / The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.