Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31691 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
I luv the favour of God in me. I easily find favour before People as they tend to like me a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by chinny12: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love being a gud christian
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
ignis: I lover my pointing and firm boooobs....
its killing me..

Let me see it else i doubt you. grin Pm me for privacy
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by fruityjojo(f): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
hilaomo: see how makeup take spoil your life!
Excuse me! Wats this slowpoke talking about?.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by aijaydiva(f): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love d fact that i'm multi-talented! I'm a good dancer, pretty good singer, and a fast learner.
Although i love my other properties, good skin colour and beautiful eyes 8-)
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by elpatch(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
My lips and eyes.......kinda like them.plus guys show me some love now,today is my birthday.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Uteghe :
Am a man of justice. I want Akpabio impeached and removed.

Akpabio loot major percentage than the rest of una? grin grin Or are you related to Udoedeghe? grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
MY AZZ, got feminine azz, and i wonder sef lol with good straight legs,and i like my brain though,
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Enginmaths: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
LEXYCOM: I like my uniqueness, can u believe dat no other person be like me...I no get photocopy....I am wonderfully and specially created in the image of God the father, God the son & God the holy spirit.....
oga all dos 1 wey u dey talk na story even obasanho and tinubu were 1dafully created by God

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Emvin(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mentally-intelligence, Physically-my hairy skin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lekezino(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
na my skin ooooh ...oooh fresh pa , i jst wish i culd be young forever
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Em_vin: Mentally-intelligence, Physically-my hairy skin
oho hairy things like coughs
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Adex097: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
*i like the way I talk
*ma sense of humour
* and most importantly, ma innocent face grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Shugajay(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love everryfin about myslf cheesy grin most especially...

My Eyes(I gat smoky eyes) smiley
My Lipz..
My Smile...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by besttop(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
my code of dressing,
the spirit to achieve positive result,
the ability to to do the impossible, that is me.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love everything about myself but what i love most about myself is my drive and passion to succeed.
I have lofty dreams and expectations, when the only ambition of some ladies as young as i am after graduation is to get married to a very rich man and have kids.
I see beyond today.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by jonsin(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Opiosko: Fellow madt man i hail oh cool

lol you and who, you better go and look for your people some where else
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Jancross: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
i luv my boldness.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
fruityjojo: Excuse me! Wats this slowpoke talking about?.

Just ignore girl!

Ur ok n makeup no dey that pix!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Emvin(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
jvera: Luv ma lips so much pple diein 2 v a taste
I seriously hope u don't mean the one on your profile
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Xtargold(f): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love d fact dat I'm a lady of integrity.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by alfredo4u(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
When im taking my happiness and Heinekene

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nistfrank(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
dat i go to toilet every mornin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by b03liberty(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
My day dreaming. Alwz give me contentment grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by sweetp(f): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
i love d whole of my body
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by fairygeh(f): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love my bo o bs,moderate and not sagging like that of most girls i know.I love my eyeballs,people always say I know how to seduce with my eyes.I love the fact that I can go without wearing make up to work,not even lipstick or powder and people still call me very pretty.Then,most important of my physical features,I love my hips,so sexy like kim k's.Above all,i love the kinda person i am,I don't form and i give respect to everyone,I also love the fact that I could be very emotional wink I think I have a good heart.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by iropelebe(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
All these girls with I love my this or that,where unA pictures na?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by oluxy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
P@lesa:
I love my body especially my butt its nicely shaped grin

A pix wil do..let all c it..
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Opiosko: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
jonsin:

lol you and who, you better go and look for your people some where else
U wan deny ur kind here? grin Be ursef na, remember imitation is limitation grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by hrykanu231(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love my ability to reason creatively, I equally love my voice and my DICKson
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by kliq(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
Confidence
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
I 'think' a lot, don't know but it gives me this ability to analyze situations appropriately and make informed decisions,
Love my hopeless pessimism, I tend to expect the worst most times so I don't get too disappointed
Then I like the fact that I really care about the people I love

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop / Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.