Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31688 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
funkybaby:

Olodo tongue

My Ijebu sister, I'm trying to like what you like about yourself.

And it's only right that you break it down for me. tongue
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by tellwisdom: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sike: Nothing but my LIPS - So Soft, Edible and Succulent. cheesy

Wey the lips??...this one wey be like small pikin Yansh?? sad
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by 4site4: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
i lik my self because of my inability of performing wel on the bed, and secondly no one is taller dan me.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Joavid: I love that i can be overly humble when i want to be.
I love that i can manage money.
I love my cheeks.
I love my brows and ears,i consider it to be the most perfect part of my body.

I love that i find it easy to apologise and obey rules unlike alot of people.

I like that.

Your cheeks gatts be Mariah Carey-esque - can I get a sneak-peek, Jo-girl?

I'm a sucker for nice cheekbones. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Dyt(f): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
She's an idol
Exceptional
Call me a goddess
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by deeoneX(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]just luv my physical feature ...and my talents especially
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by leadertext: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Attitude n body
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by funkybaby(f): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
shymexx:

My Ijebu sister, I'm trying to like what you like about yourself.

And it's only right that you break it down for me. tongue

Hahahahaha. O serious. Lol. How are you broda mi? smiley
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Christ Addict:

Are you really from S.A?
Yes swt y?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by CheeseyD(f): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
my long eye lashes.
*wink*
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by dheaven: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love the fact that I am a self made Billionaire.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lorddarshwood(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
kennygee: I love my sex appeal, i don't have to dress indecently or wear lots of make up to turn heads. My grace and class speaks for me.

Tah Nne forget that thing ...ogini...modify that sex appeal,there's nothing appealing in that pic ....u look cute but sex appeal...NO
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by LEXYCOM: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
I like my uniqueness, can u believe dat no other person be like me...I no get photocopy....I am wonderfully and specially created in the image of God the father, God the son & God the holy spirit.....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by adeyiga3(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
the way I think
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by slickyb(f): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
I jst love d fact dat am beginning to knw God again 4 d 2nd tym :DI jst love d fact dat am beginning to knw God again 4 d 2nd tym
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lorddarshwood(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dyt: She's an idol
Exceptional
Call me a goddess

I check out the profile pic,damn I swallow my spit and my gutz and out of curiousity....is that really you
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by jonsin(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love my fingers, inspite of it being soft and nice to look at, I have this Midas and magic touch, it's really soothing when I think about it
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by wasak(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
while most guys are talking about their personality... girls choose to talk about their butt, bobbi, lips, beauty,eyes e.t.c...

speaks volumes about the mentality of. our women and later they. blame men for cheating....
Just passing tho...

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
I luv da fact dat em unique nd ve got a lvly sense of humor wich z hard 2 ignore......evenin fellaz
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Etetejake(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
iy rove my shensh op rumour
iy rove de boi inshid my nika
kai, brood of gishes, i rove d ray i shnore.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by tolurainbow(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
onila: am very nice

I got charm
pls can u send me credit....
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
wasak: while most guys ate talking about their personality... girls choose to talk about their butt, bobbi, lips, beauty,eyes e.t.c...

speaks volumes about the mentality of. our women and later they. blame men for cheating....
Just passing tho...
happy birthday
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lorddarshwood(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love my pot belle...it gives ladies goose bump when they rub it grin grin cool

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by jonsin(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
CheeseyD: my long eye lashes.
*wink*

Can I use them to sweep my house #JustJokingO
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by McBOMB: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Preceedo: What I love about myself is how I ignore useless questions like this.

*walks away*
african saddist number 1,wch way una villa people the take av fun? undecided
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by ikekings(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
sanb: Personality
Sense of humor
Confidence
Height
Shape

Now give me one good reason why I shouldn't crush on you?!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by unikchyka(f): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
ma finger nails
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by jonsin(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yemlizzy: I luv da fact dat em unique nd ve got a lvly sense of humor wich z hard 2 ignore......evenin fellaz

Unique in what way?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Jeremiah47(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
REALITY101: My pen!s.. You wanna see?
no thanks.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by shaneroberts26: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
My insatiable and wierd zeal for knowledge.Infact,i am an ADDICT.Cant ask God for more addictns other dan dis.I research like mad believe u me.Hav spent a reasonabl percentage on my quest for mor knowledge acquisition(s) dis year which could comfortably procure resident permit/pataka for someone here.So many E-books,free lectures with Havard,Preston,Cambridge to mention but a few.Jut from the comfort of my room.Sorry for those dat uses internet just for d sake of facebooking and what hav u instead on som of the many pesornal developmnt programs and skill acquisitions online which is very vital for somone dat wants to b succsesful in dia career and this are for free.I am my own lecturer because i hav been into wot u call 'School Of Life' dat is self education since my first school leaving cert.Infact,if u want to broaden ur horizon knowledge-wise just let me kno and i wil b happy to oblige.I can type fckingly fast likewise read at the speed of 700 words per minute and my aim is to reach 5000wpm in a year time.Op,na u ask d question so na my mind na im me bare giv u so.Pls dont call m a nerd.Can go on and on.This will do. cool

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Caracta(f): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
My energy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.