Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31689 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Jeremiah47(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
jennypinky: I luv the Grace n favour of God in me. I easily find favor before People as they tend to like me a lot. I'm the most cherished in my department@school cool
if you had a diploma from 'Advance computer Professional Institute', @jennypinky! which i am very sure you did, you shld knw who created dis topic. Ocheja====== class rep. Cheers. How life. U too like dat username.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Jeremiah47(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
el-patch:
My lips and eyes.......kinda like them.plus guys show me some love now,today is my birthday.
Happy birthday man. Wising you llnp.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by oluxy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wow! My natural prowess sense of reasoning, intelligent n God fearing spirit, spirit of excellent, OMG!! Jst to mention but few..
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by tolman061(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
My height smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
funkybaby:

Hahahahaha. O serious. Lol. How are you broda mi? smiley

Darn!! I just checked my rosetta stone - and holy moly, dem thangs there gotta be perky, firm and dem two pointers looking long and sharp like the compass egde. Lawd knows they would be hard as fvck in this cold weather. Now double up with an Ijebu sister tryna make a brother feel warm under the duvet, in this cold weather - big thangs a mos def gwan when the lights go off. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*Runs off the thread*

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by deejayharry3: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
fairygeh: I love my bo o bs,moderate and not sagging like that of most girls i know.I love my eyeballs,people always say I know how to seduce with my eyes.I love the fact that I can go without wearing make up to work,not even lipstick or powder and people still call me very pretty.Then,most important of my physical features,I love my hips,so sexy like kim k's.Above all,i love the kinda person i am,I don't form and i give respect to everyone,I also love the fact that I could be very emotional wink I think I have a good heart.
UR HIPS LOOKS LIKE KIM K OWN I DOUBT THT WITH D HIGHEST PINT OF ALCOHOL IN MY BRAIN...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by FYB(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
im a fresh boy......dats all
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love my looks, my insights and God's awesome grace in my life...... Baba God, I hail thee....u too much for me...
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
LifeStyle and there is always room for Improvement.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by haconni(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
P@lesa:
I love my body especially my butt its nicely shaped grin

Hmmm... I think I like it too
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Elevation(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
I am Saved by His grace,i am handsome,i am intelligent,i love reality,my sense of humor,my charisma etc.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Me I like as I jus dull, infact ppl mistake me fo abdul
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Odunharry(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
xter first,humility,lips,eyes
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Jayuba(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
I like me and i dont care if u dont like me.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by heavensown: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love the fact that I am real smart a...ss, highly intelligent, only need a few seconds to decipher things. I also love my slim and shapy figure (even after one). Slim and figure 8...that's me wink
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by fruityjojo(f): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
austushi1:

Just ignore girl!

Ur ok n makeup no dey that pix!
I will nd thanks.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SenatorJames(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
I like my Intelligence level

I like the way i adapt to someone's behaviour or enviroment easily

I like my way of life

I like my Christian life

I LIKE THE WAY I DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by mazizitonene(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Being handsome wif ma cute face and pink lips...drives ladies crazy....den God cum bless me with brains again....brilliance and intelligence I can't even comprehend both academically and odawise..multi talented lad......last but not d least, my humorous very funny nature...endears people 2 me...den honesty, and love in ma hrt...infact I just love myself....all round....wud choose 2 b me amillion and one tyms....wetin I no lyk na ds shyness..bt e d gud small sha....ALL NA WITH THANKS TO BABA GOD HIMSELF who made it all possible...oluwa is involved
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by jasperkrekre(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
P@lesa:
I love my body especially my butt its nicely shaped grin
i so much love butt.especially big&9icely shaped ones. Infact i think i am obssessed with butts. Lol.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by anitank(f): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Smart, good looking and Sexy (love my belly and my butts especially) ... what more could I ever ask for? wink

I also love my hot and cold personality...some see me as a sweet innocent and charming angel that won't hurt a fly, others see me as a mean, defenseful iron lady and a time bomb..lolz! It's weird, but I love that about me (what I want from you decides the part I should let u see)
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Celestyn8213: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
i am me
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by phil5(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
First of all...
Tall ,slim and intelligent .I can't forget am also handsome so I luve all dis about my self.

But right nw I wanna get aggressive a little
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Idongesit619(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love my life.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by guonno: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
I like my thing, it has a good girth and lots of fierce looking veins. I bet u have never seen a thing like this. Send ur mail and I show u what I mean.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by abdulslutsky(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
A good listener..peoples worries and complaints tends to be my penchant.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by bravolyk(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
i love my body odour even If I no baff for 3 days e dey cooperative e no dey ooze out unlike some he goats in this thread

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by GentleMimi: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
My intergrity! It has helped me this far.I can walk with my head held up high and i d'nt take sh*t frm no maga! (i know most ppl will disagree wif me but as they say....sh*t happens!).
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by trolling(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Don't like anything about this flesh,its vanity, but I would sure love my alternate body cool
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SIRKOL(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love my life..oh oh
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Lankaline(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SaintChukz(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
ignis: I lover my pointing and firm boooobs....
its killing me..
Would you please explain better?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by elpatch(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
@jeremiah47-thanks for the wishes.I appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.