Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31686 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by trolling(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord. Jeremiah 9:23-24

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by skybodmas: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
They said they love my J.O.Y S.T.I.C.K!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by COvo(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
I've got a wonderful smile!and I'm also very calm.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SaintChukz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
anitank: Smart, good looking and Sexy (love my belly and my butts especially) ... what more could I ever ask for? wink

I also love my hot and cold personality...some see me as a sweet innocent and charming angel that won't hurt a fly, others see me as a mean, defenseful iron lady and a time bomb..lolz! It's weird, but I love that about me (what I want from you decides the part I should let u see)
I'm sorry i'm really doing this but i just couldn't ignore ****it's defensive**** and not ***defenseful***! Thank you.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by trolling(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
All I see on this thread is a bunch of vain people... nonsense angry

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by bravolyk(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
trolling: Don't like anything about this flesh,its vanity, but I would sure love my alternate body cool

u must be very ugly,ur face alone nah blue film
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by seribroo56(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
bravolyk: i love my body odour even If I no baff for 3 days e dey cooperative e no dey ooze out unlike some he goats in this thread
han han bros kul down nw...
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by thelastmediator: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
I think my strength lies in my ability to " listen". I discovered that when you listen to people sincerely, they are ready to do anything for you in return.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by seribroo56(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
trolling: All I see on this thread is a bunch of vain people... nonsense angry
shaaaaaaaraaap ur mouth

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
My wisdom and ability to speak thought provoking words that infects the mind of people I converse with . Then lastly, my cuteness .

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
P@lesa:
I love my body especially my butt its nicely shaped grin
what. SHAPE?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by seribroo56(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Saint Chukz: I'm sorry I REALY DOING THIS but i just couldn't ignore ****it's defensive**** and not ***defenseful***! Thank you.
Abeg correct urself first
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by ojj(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
My biceps,triceps,chest,abbs n lips. It Pays to workout. Love my muscular shape.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by mazizitonene(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
trolling: Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord. Jeremiah 9:23-24
The Worwor's solace.....opium of d poor and downtrodden
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by IamSylva(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
I av absolutely NO IDEA lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Quiet attitude in real life. Seriously, it is something you cannot take away from me.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by donPhill(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
my my taste for qualitivity as well as my bouyant boldness to defend myslf....cant be intimidated!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by cheche98(f): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
The ability to think fast and provide solutions to any problem and being in control,leading ,working and providing solutions problems. I love challenges all thanks to my choleric nature and I love to work. And keep things in order. I hate laziness or someone panicking when we ve got solutions. physically I love my skin ,complexion,legs,neck and eyes.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by bravolyk(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
trolling: All I see on this thread is a bunch of vain people... nonsense angry

see as big English dey stress the vein for ur forehead and throat.....hoeloshi
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Agrika: 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by jefflittlecent(m): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
I like my being curious
Fast learning ability.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Lamasta(m): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
I like everything about myself that is why I always thank God for my life

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by costandi(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Preceedo: What I love about myself is how I ignore useless questions like this.

*walks away*
Haha..u didn't ignore it tho.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by costandi(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by raystanley(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
I like myself cause, Money don't pass me by...
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by UyiIredia(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
P@lesa:

Show us please.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SaintChukz(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
shaneroberts26: My insatiable and wierd zeal for knowledge.Infact,i am an ADDICT.Cant ask God for more addictns other dan dis.I research like mad believe u me.Hav spent a reasonabl percentage on my quest for mor knowledge acquisition(s) dis year which could comfortably procure resident permit/pataka for someone here.So many E-books,free lectures with Havard,Preston,Cambridge to mention but a few.Jut from the comfort of my room.Sorry for those dat uses internet just for d sake of facebooking and what hav u instead on som of the many pesornal developmnt programs and skill acquisitions online which is very vital for somone dat wants to b succsesful in dia career and this are for free.I am my own lecturer because i hav been into wot u call 'School Of Life' dat is self education since my first school leaving cert.Infact,if u want to broaden ur horizon knowledge-wise just let me kno and i wil b happy to oblige.I can type fckingly fast likewise read at the speed of 700 words per minute and my aim is to reach 5000wpm in a year time.Op,na u ask d question so na my mind na im me bare giv u so.Pls dont call m a nerd.Can go on and on.This will do. cool
Despite all these you have mentioned, i still won't regard you as a nerd or even close to one. Do you know why?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by joelenesleek(f): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
What I like about myself, My Native Names, I love its meaning, how it is pronounced and how people try so hard to pronounce it like they should. ENARE- Blessing-(air-nah-re). RAZZINE-Gift-( rah-zin), and I also love my Bright EYES.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SaintChukz(m): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Agrika: Hmmmmm
Tell us something other than hmmm...!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by blueheffner(m): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Uteghe :

An intrusive indulgence in concupiscence. Utterly repugnant.
honourable patrick wannabe
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Positiveminds(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
P@lesa:

Not true. The last time you and I did, I complained about your reducing butt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.