Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31750 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by chineloSA(f): 1:49am On Oct 11, 2013
Love my Jesus in me.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 11, 2013
It's hard to say what you like best about yourself
I don't think of those
I'll rather ponder on the things I don't like about myself
One being that I can be inpatient

I will say what others who know me say about me however
They say I have a warm heart
They say I am very giving and will go all out to help someone in need
They say I am loving
They say I am smart
Full of wisdom
My children say I am the best mom a child could ever have
I saw notes my husband wrote in his diary some years ago and he said that he loved me because I was very giving ,had a beautiful spirit and do not bear grudges
My mom tells me that I am like 3 daughters in one
What do I say about myself?
I am a work in progress

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by CherryBZB(f): 2:20am On Oct 11, 2013
i like my sweet voices,will u call me ?+86 13066349312,but this is a mobile phone number for working(spray booth),also would like to make friends with u^^ smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Adflex1(m): 2:41am On Oct 11, 2013
What i like about myself is my Creativity,stature,Godlynez

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 11, 2013
Flytefalls: Meh. I like that I am often overstimulated at night and the lonely silence allows me to execute my thoughts more logically undecided

lol.

@topic my uniqueness cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by GboyegaD(m): 2:47am On Oct 11, 2013
My ability to come out stronger from challenges no matter how tough they may seem.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by modestdude(m): 2:55am On Oct 11, 2013
Booty butt chic: ma booty on ma long legzz, my eyes too
the only thing i see and like about you is your pretty natural look (so killing). I ve a thing with nature.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 11, 2013
My conscience.
Hyper-sensitive,keeps me in check.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by modestdude(m): 3:08am On Oct 11, 2013
cherriex: I love my sense of humour,my intellegence and sense of reasoning,I love my ever standing round sculpted breast dat keep even girls in awe,my shape nd face are lovely and way I speak is outstanding,love basically everything abt me nd also my sympathetic nd understandin nature.
i think you will make a great First Lady. This is naija's future presido, shall we go there Babe?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by chukxie(m): 3:35am On Oct 11, 2013
What do i like about myself? I like ME!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by modestdude(m): 4:10am On Oct 11, 2013
I love my native name and its meaning CHIENYEZE (God is the kingmaker).
I love my kindheartedness which makes people smile
I love my Optimistic spirit.
Above all i love my Catholic faith and my relationship with God.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by kandiikane(m): 4:36am On Oct 11, 2013
kennygee: I love my sex appeal, i don't have to dress indecently or wear lots of make up to turn heads. My grace and class speaks for me.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by gnykelly(m): 4:47am On Oct 11, 2013
my crafty talk. My stature, my calmness.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by unmask: 4:56am On Oct 11, 2013
Don't know
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by NNMUU(m): 5:06am On Oct 11, 2013
I love my pure Awesomeness
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by omojisola(m): 5:07am On Oct 11, 2013
I am carrying d image of God Almighty and I have bn wonderfully made by God.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by japhmanuel: 5:11am On Oct 11, 2013
I love my natural pink lips,som galz say itx sugary nd my fast growin hair
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 11, 2013
That I not only survived a vicious divorce but now thriving.

Thank God.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by olatade(m): 5:24am On Oct 11, 2013
My patience, tolerance & silliness wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by okeyokeyjah(m): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2013
GOD

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by cikadile: 6:00am On Oct 11, 2013
cheesy
sholay2011:
Abeg yarn us one thing...no tell us say na evritin. undecided Which one be 'inner personality' again? Kini mi o ni gbo ni nairaland. grin

I dnt speak/understand Yoruba but I think yu just said, "O nweho ihe m ama afu na Nairaland"
(There is nothing I won't see on NL)

Did I get it?

Btw, mine is Igbo
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by GentleYoung(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2013
I so much love my "can do spirit." always optimistic.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lastpage: 6:18am On Oct 11, 2013
My Tenacity!

I can make ANYTHING happen, once l put my mind to it.

It frieghtens me at times though with aging, l gradually took control.
You need to observe me when l was a teenager! wink wink shocked

Lastpage.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by GentleMimi: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2013
skybodmas: They said they love my J.O.Y S.T.I.C.K!
u're absolutely d*ft! Wat do 'u' like abt urself? U come here and rant that 'they' like ur shrunken stuff.U really cld'nt be more immature. Get a life

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by greedie1(f): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2013
im in love with me and so many things about me.....well lets see.
i can handle whatever.
i do not cling...anyone is expendable
i find pleasure in little things
i don't do grudges
i think on my feet etc etc
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Symphony007: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2013
I love myself entirely but Here are some:
My height- just 18 and over 6feet.

My knowledge- very versatile.

My accent and voice tone- i have a booming voice,

my hair- it's so special and unlike others.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:32am On Oct 11, 2013
I like the fact that i can react maturedly to most things, making adults think I'm there age mate. Besides, i love my dimples and my life style.......
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by emmabest2000(m): 6:35am On Oct 11, 2013
P@lesa:
sorry the picture is too big!
The picture is too big or your back side is too big Which one grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:38am On Oct 11, 2013
I love my rabbit ears..they make moi unique*wink*
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Abrahman: 6:38am On Oct 11, 2013
nothing joor,and its killing me

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigeria's National Anthem In Yoruba Language / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.