Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke (9009 Views)

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) / Chris Uba Has Asked Andy Uba And Stella Oduah To Vacate Their Seats At The Natio / Shocking: Chris Uba Has 25 Security Details! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Cuche: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
@ kingbang, bestviewer, etc.
advice you people to save the little bread crumbs the Greatest thief to emerge from Nigeria had dropped in your hands, invest those little change. Don't spend all and live for today alone, invest because your hope of continued "chopping" in Obi's Obi four to the detriment of development of the state is coming to an end. I promise you that when Obi takes his hands off Anambra revenue it will dawn on you people that the man Obi can't use what he has stolen to feed you. Besides, he will be probed. That fear has been his greatest nightmare and that is the reason he can empty the State treasure in the effort to install Obi x four, Sorry Obiano.
So Kingbang and Co. make enough use of this campaign, whatever share that comes from the thief, invest well!!!
OBI is not coming back to rule Anambra in whatever form! A change is INEVITABLE. You will be Happy when Anambra is set free from Olumba's grip! So continue to pray for the change.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by biafranqueen: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bensonn: BEWARE!!! Of these handles : Jbaur,chino,bestviewer,one.east,slimghost,alexchiny,ohaneze,chino419, etc. The same person owns and operates the handles. One of his main characteristics is that he is the defamer-general 1 of nairaland!!! And he peddle lies and misinformation like no man's business. Beware of him!!! ...and lets I forget he is a bitter person.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by biafranqueen: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
ik4life: elections are not won or lost in nairaland but rather in the pooling booths in the 346 wards in our state.so bestviewer,biafrianqueen and co I implore you people to reverse this energies you people are wasting by typing this garbage and commenting on it,by coming down to anambra state and engaging in grassroot mobilization for your preferred candidates.God bless u all
your such a gentleman Godbless you too smiley
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
bestviewer:

Both of them are already out..

We have chosen a candidate, a fine gentleman, a technocrat who happens to be the governor in-waiting- Dr Willy Maduabuchi Obiano (WMO)

Picture of Obiano and wife @ Ekwueme Square in Awka yesterday..

Using state resources to finance the campaign of a stooge ...using cohesion ...and intimidation of government workers to come to campaign rally won't help your master ADAPETER from investigations after his uneventful tenure lapses.

He will account for every kobo of umu Anambra patrimony that he is greedily keeping inside Fidelity bank.

He will sleep for long and lonely nights inside EFCC detention room.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
bad meat: Who is the mugu!the secondary school drop out that was able to get billions of naira from the wise n educated or the wise that is now chasing the drop out for their money
If the above wasnt a joke then I'd say: You and the four that liked your comment are nothing but the problems affecting Nigeria today; YOU HAVE NO MORALS. Youre nothing but thieves, bandits and deadbeats.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bensonn: BEWARE!!! Of these handles : Jbaur,chino,bestviewer,one.east,slimghost,alexchiny,ohaneze,chino419, etc. The same person owns and operates the handles. One of his main characteristics is that he is the defamer-general 1 of nairaland!!! And he peddle lies and misinformation like no man's business. Beware of him!!! ...and lets I forget he is a bitter person.
Odikwa very serious! grin
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by biafranqueen: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
bestviewer:

Both of them are already out..

We have chosen a candidate, a fine gentleman, a technocrat who happens to be the governor in-waiting- Dr Willy Maduabuchi Obiano (WMO)

Picture of Obiano and wife @ Ekwueme Square in Awka yesterday..
but why does Peter Obi's face have to be on the corner of the big banner grin grin grin and on Madame ' blouse over her heart and on top of Chief Willy head on his hat LWKM hahahaha Bestviewer that is too obvious man tell them no more of that wearing a man on his clothes like an obsessed groupie fan that is not cool embarassedwe already know what's up stop rubbing it in our face biko as the Minister of Info get that message to your Oga btw I am expecting a $15,000.00 shopping spree certificate from Peter Obis mall in Abuja for supporting the lesser evil. I am coming to the office in a few weeks to pick it up, try and have them prepare it ahead of time. Let Chief Willy know it's not going to be so easy to steal these 4 years coming up, were gonna be on his a$$ 24-7! wink
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by biafranqueen: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Using state resources to finance the campaign of a stooge ...using cohesion ...and intimidation of government workers to come to campaign rally won't help your master ADAPETER from investigations after his uneventful tenure lapses.

He will account for every kobo of umu Anambra patrimony that he is greedily keeping inside Fidelity bank.

not if money miss road Nnewi 1 joins him for all the 419 he has pulled off, you think those guys gonna let it go just like that,na buddy Coschairs after using his guys to talk this mumu into squandering the money still wants Ifey boy to suffer, I can't believe he fell for it, well it was very entertaining this year.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by kingbang: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Why don,t you just face your Ekiti state and leave Anambra State matters for Anambrarians? Dabbling into things you know nothing about can be embarrassing, you know.

3 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by slimghost(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2013

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. WHoa! Am just seeing this! So i am now Chino? shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. This is stewpidity at the highest level!! Mr Bensonn, please go for a psychological evaluation. Just an urgent advice.

3 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by kingbang: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
slimghost:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. WHoa! Am just seeing this! So i am now Chino? shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. This is stewpidity at the highest level!! Mr Bensonn, please go for a psychological evaluation. Just an urgent advice.

Don't mind that he-goat nwanne! He also called me Chino this morning but has obviously changed his mind. Just ignore him and allow him display his folly here.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by kingbang: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Cuche: @ kingbang, bestviewer, etc.
advice you people to save the little bread crumbs the Greatest thief to emerge from Nigeria had dropped in your hands, invest those little change. Don't spend all and live for today alone, invest because your hope of continued "chopping" in Obi's Obi four to the detriment of development of the state is coming to an end. I promise you that when Obi takes his hands off Anambra revenue it will dawn on you people that the man Obi can't use what he has stolen to feed you. Besides, he will be probed. That fear has been his greatest nightmare and that is the reason he can empty the State treasure in the effort to install Obi x four, Sorry Obiano.
So Kingbang and Co. make enough use of this campaign, whatever share that comes from the thief, invest well!!!
OBI is not coming back to rule Anambra in whatever form! A change is INEVITABLE. You will be Happy when Anambra is set free from Olumba's grip! So continue to pray for the change.

Just make sure you don't abandon this account come November 17. grin grin grin grin grin. cheers.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
"biafranqueen" seems to hate truly rich men
she hates ifeanyi uba, and with almost the same venom hates aliko dangote
someone raised a genuine question here and that question is why did all those people accept to lend ifeanyi uba all that money?
it is either he is richer than all that money, or he is truly capable of winning this election. it must be one! cool
nwannem nwannyi anyaoku adiro mma undecided
jealousy is bad!
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bensonn: BEWARE!!! Of these handles : Jbaur,chino,bestviewer,one.east,slimghost,alexchiny,ohaneze,chino419,chino-is-back, chino24, chino20, chino ad infinitum, etc. The same person owns and operates the handles. One of his main characteristics is that he is the defamer-general 1 of nairaland!!! And he peddle lies and misinformation like no man's business. Beware of him!!! ...and lets I forget he is a bitter person.

a paid full time campaigner of the obi gang
i call them APOTTS - Association of Peter Obi Trumpeters, Thieves and Sycophants! cheesy
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
add odenigbo aroli to the list.
i am from abatete in the same LGA as odenigbo aroli, but i'm ashamed and embarrassed of his otimkpu-ness embarassed
anambra people are beginning to see the level of theft by the Obi gang
money is coming from nowhere to flood our state!
money peter obi horded all these while
money he could have used to fix onitsha, awka and nnewi roads
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
he wants to use our money to foist a political dynasty on us
a whole anambra state! embarassed cry cry cry
umu anambra, will you allow this to happen?

vote for ngige at least. angry
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Bensonn: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
kingbang:

Don't mind that he-goat nwanne! He also called me Chino this morning but has obviously changed his mind. Just ignore him and allow him display his folly here.

hahahahahahhaahha, i have made my point, 'je kuo isi na aja' anumanu!!!. You will be out of job soon. I can see the only thing u do for a living is to troll nairaland all day, praising Adaobi with blatant lies at the same time insulting who ever opposes ur devlish misinformation. In the entire of ur wretched generation u will never get anyone as rich and famous that can be able to 'borrow' billions as Ifeanyi Ubah. Adaobi will be disgraced out of zik's house awka, while you and ur fellow sycophants will soon be thrown into d labour market...ozu nwuru anwu dika gi!

Meanwhile Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige (Onwa!) my governor-elect in waiting
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
we must defeat ada at the polls, stop his third term, and make sure that the next governor probe him
if found wanting obi must face EFCC
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by biafranqueen: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
-
re@lchange:
"biafranqueen" seems to hate truly rich men
she hates ifeanyi uba, and with almost the same venom hates aliko dangote
someone raised a genuine question here and that question is why did all those people accept to lend ifeanyi uba all that money?
it is either he is richer than all that money, or he is truly capable of winning this election. it must be one! cool
nwannem nwannyi anyaoku adiro mma undecided
jealousy is bad!

hahaha you sound like those pathetic 419 touts that use to chase me when I was single and dating my husband who was working and going to school driving a Toyota CRV now they are all deported or in jail.

Your right I hate rich men that would do anything to get money

But I love and respect Harmoniously Wealthy Men like my husband and others that worked hard patiently stacking saving and investing for a brighter future. I don't know any happy rich men or women. But I do know Wealthy People that are enjoying money with wonderful peace in
there life and and a sound body and mind. Money is only good when you can enjoy it knowing you did not harm others to make it smiley

P.S. you really need to re educate yourself if you think borrowed or stolen money belongs to a person just because they hold it. Money is a powerful energy that consumes those that acquire it wrongfully. Money Miss road is really fooling u people My Dear everything that glitters aint gold
Kama m ga erijuo afo dachie uzo ka m buru onu
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Cuzz: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
bestviewer: IFEANYI UBA IS BROKE
The gragra from Ifeany Ubah, the former MD of Capital Oil and the flag-bearer of Labour Party in the forth-coming Anambra gubernatorial election has died down.
Authentic sources have it that he is broke. He does not have money now to prosecute his election and has resorted to borrowing. Because of his past, nobody could lend money to him.
The only mugu he has been able to swindle (that is what lending money to him is), is Chief Michael Ezeagu, the Managing Director of Swiss train, from Awgbu. He borrowed N110,000 Million to Ifeanyi and gave him additional N20, Million as campaign contribution. Ifeanyi promised him to appoint two Commissioners in his Government.
Meanwhile, Chief Ugo Nsofor, from whom Ifeanyi Ubah bought cars worth N187 Million Naira is threatening to deal with him if he does not pay him.
The word for Ugo is pity, because he has joined the litany of people and Financial institutions Ifeanyi Uba is owing to the tune of 166 Billion Naira, some of who are
a. Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis) 22 Billion Naira
b. Uju Ifejika of Brittania U 3 Billion Niara (read Thisday, July 23rd, 2012)
c. Osy Osigwe 5 Billion Naira
d. UBA 15 Billion Naira
e. Access bank
f. Subsidy fraud 45 Billion naira
g. ETC, ETC, ETC
The illiterate secondary school dropout (JS 2) has spent Billion on Judges procuring injunctions thinking they would last for ever.

Recall, that the Diocese of Nnewi wanted to rehabilitate the Cathedral, Our Lady of Assumption, Ifeanyi Ubah insisted he will build a new one and knocked the old one down. Today, due to exposure of evil ways and blockage of fraud money coming to him, the Cathedral work has since stopped.

again, he is yet to pay Coscharis for Ford Jeeps he gave to all the Bishops in Anambra and beyond.
Stop these liés.,am nt supporting ifeanyi uba for governor bt i wnt to tell u that all u just said were all lies. Stop this defamation of character and focus on ur candidate ur ca
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Cuzz: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
bestviewer: IFEANYI UBA IS BROKE
The gragra from Ifeany Ubah, the former MD of Capital Oil and the flag-bearer of Labour Party in the forth-coming Anambra gubernatorial election has died down.
Authentic sources have it that he is broke. He does not have money now to prosecute his election and has resorted to borrowing. Because of his past, nobody could lend money to him.
The only mugu he has been able to swindle (that is what lending money to him is), is Chief Michael Ezeagu, the Managing Director of Swiss train, from Awgbu. He borrowed N110,000 Million to Ifeanyi and gave him additional N20, Million as campaign contribution. Ifeanyi promised him to appoint two Commissioners in his Government.
Meanwhile, Chief Ugo Nsofor, from whom Ifeanyi Ubah bought cars worth N187 Million Naira is threatening to deal with him if he does not pay him.
The word for Ugo is pity, because he has joined the litany of people and Financial institutions Ifeanyi Uba is owing to the tune of 166 Billion Naira, some of who are
a. Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis) 22 Billion Naira
b. Uju Ifejika of Brittania U 3 Billion Niara (read Thisday, July 23rd, 2012)
c. Osy Osigwe 5 Billion Naira
d. UBA 15 Billion Naira
e. Access bank
f. Subsidy fraud 45 Billion naira
g. ETC, ETC, ETC
The illiterate secondary school dropout (JS 2) has spent Billion on Judges procuring injunctions thinking they would last for ever.

Recall, that the Diocese of Nnewi wanted to rehabilitate the Cathedral, Our Lady of Assumption, Ifeanyi Ubah insisted he will build a new one and knocked the old one down. Today, due to exposure of evil ways and blockage of fud money coming to him, the Cathedral work has since stopped.

again, he is yet to pay Coscharis for Ford Jeeps he gave to all the Bishops in Anambra and beyond.
Stop these liés.,am nt supporting ifeanyi uba for governor bt i wnt to tell u that all u just said were all lies. Stop this defamation of character and focus on ur candidate ur campaigning for.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
biafranqueen: - hahaha you sound like those pathetic 419 touts that use to chase me when I was single and dating my husband who was working and going to school driving a Toyota CRV now they are all deported or in jail.

Your right I hate rich men that would do anything to get money

But I love and respect Harmoniously Wealthy Men like my husband and others that worked hard patiently stacking saving and investing for a brighter future. I don't know any happy rich men or women. But I do know Wealthy People that are enjoying money with wonderful peace in
there life and and a sound body and mind. Money is only good when you can enjoy it knowing you did not harm others to make it smiley

you lie as always you pathetic church rat.
simple psychology -anyone claiming to be stupendously wealthy is usually desperately poor! cool
you can never be wealthy without being rich first -never!
from all your posts in nairaland, you envy wealthy rich men -something your entire family lacks, that is the only reason you hate rich people.
go and sit down somewhere osiso. undecided

in your book ifeanyi uba and dangote never worked hard for their money
you see why i say you are desperately poor?
any person who has remotely experienced a wealthy level of richness would laugh at your stipid claims here.
stop envying people who have worked harder and achieved far more than your entire lineage!
anyaoku is bad.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by everyday: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Politics in anambra is news that always make headlines
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by biafranqueen: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
re@lchange:

you lie as always you pathetic church rat.
simple psychology -anyone claiming to be stupendously wealthy is usually desperately poor! cool
you can never be wealthy without being rich first -never!
from all your posts in nairaland, you envy wealthy rich men -something your entire family lacks, that is the only reason you hate rich people.
go and sit down somewhere osiso. undecided

in your book ifeanyi uba and dangote never worked hard for their money
you see why i say you are desperately poor?
any person who has remotely experienced a wealthy level of richness would laugh at your stipid claims here.
stop envying people who have worked harder and achieved far more than your entire lineage!
anyaoku is bad.
Who claimed to be stupendously wealthy?
You can never be wealthy without being rich you sound like you know what your talking about grin grin grin My Dear I never said that it was easy for them to accumulate money. Wealthy people never have to watch their back like your boyfriend Ifey. I know it is hard for your to understand that all money is not good money. When I try to explain to my neighbors that in Nigeria no matter if you kill your mother as long as you got RICH from it you did a good thing. Nigeria has more billionaires but the number of people in Poverty has risen. I know your type kidnapping is an honorable profession as long as money will come out of it SMH

BTW why do you keep insinuating that Dangote and Ubah are in the same league your really a joker grin
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Dblack: 5:41am On Oct 09, 2013
Umunnem n ummunnam, why have we all sold our selves our for a plate of porridge. We younger generation should aggressively reachout to politicials that has given us evil and mediocres to run for governorship. Are there no better people from anambra state?

Btw a stooge (obiano), a 419er (ubah), a faliure (ukachukwu)/ an urchin (nwoye) and a lier(ngige) who is the lesser evil.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by kingbang: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2013
Bensonn:

hahahahahahhaahha, i have made my point, 'je kuo isi na aja' anumanu!!!. You will be out of job soon. I can see the only thing u do for a living is to troll nairaland all day, praising Adaobi with blatant lies at the same time insulting who ever opposes ur devlish misinformation. In the entire of ur wretched generation u will never get anyone as rich and famous that can be able to 'borrow' billions as Ifeanyi Ubah. Adaobi will be disgraced out of zik's house awka, while you and ur fellow sycophants will soon be thrown into d labour market...ozu nwuru anwu dika gi!

Meanwhile Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige (Onwa!) my governor-elect in waiting

Only if i understood this rant! Go and get a life bro. You don't win elections with cheap lies and propaganda. November 16 is here.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by kingbang: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2013
Dblack: Umunnem n ummunnam, why have we all sold our selves our for a plate of porridge. We younger generation should aggressively reachout to politicials that has given us evil and mediocres to run for governorship. Are there no better people from anambra state?

Btw a stooge (obiano), a 419er (ubah), a faliure (ukachukwu)/ an urchin (nwoye) and a lier(ngige) who is the lesser evil.

Obiano is obviously the most credible! The man has no iota of dirt on him and is quite responsible and a technocrat too.

1 Like

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Bensonn: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang:

Only if i understood this rant! Go and get a life bro. You don't win elections with cheap lies and propaganda. November 16 is here.

my revalation of ur shameless sycophantic job must have shocked you. Hence you said you did not understand what i said, my friend you must be dumb for i did not write in german or french. Start submitting ur low grade CV because Obi will be outsted from Ziks house and ur shameless trade of praise-singing a thief like obi for a living will ground to a halt. Onye ara!
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Chino72: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang:

Obiano is obviously the most credible! The man has no iota of dirt on him and is quite responsible and a technocrat too.

Nwanne I will suggest you leave that boy..

By Nov 17th the result would have been out and he would have drowned himself in dumbness..

1 Like

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Chino72: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Here comes the clown.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami Warns Judges, Lawyers Says Justice Not For Sale To Highest Bidders / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo / No Budgetary Provision For 2014 NIS Recruitment – Paradang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.