Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke (9008 Views)

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) / Chris Uba Has Asked Andy Uba And Stella Oduah To Vacate Their Seats At The Natio / Shocking: Chris Uba Has 25 Security Details! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by bestviewer: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2013
IFEANYI UBA IS BROKE
The gragra from Ifeany Ubah, the former MD of Capital Oil and the flag-bearer of Labour Party in the forth-coming Anambra gubernatorial election has died down.
Authentic sources have it that he is broke. He does not have money now to prosecute his election and has resorted to borrowing. Because of his past, nobody could lend money to him.
The only mugu he has been able to swindle (that is what lending money to him is), is Chief Michael Ezeagu, the Managing Director of Swiss train, from Awgbu. He borrowed N110,000 Million to Ifeanyi and gave him additional N20, Million as campaign contribution. Ifeanyi promised him to appoint two Commissioners in his Government.
Meanwhile, Chief Ugo Nsofor, from whom Ifeanyi Ubah bought cars worth N187 Million Naira is threatening to deal with him if he does not pay him.
The word for Ugo is pity, because he has joined the litany of people and Financial institutions Ifeanyi Uba is owing to the tune of 166 Billion Naira, some of who are
a. Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis) 22 Billion Naira
b. Uju Ifejika of Brittania U 3 Billion Niara (read Thisday, July 23rd, 2012)
c. Osy Osigwe 5 Billion Naira
d. UBA 15 Billion Naira
e. Access bank
f. Subsidy fraud 45 Billion naira
g. ETC, ETC, ETC
The illiterate secondary school dropout (JS 2) has spent Billion on Judges procuring injunctions thinking they would last for ever.

Recall, that the Diocese of Nnewi wanted to rehabilitate the Cathedral, Our Lady of Assumption, Ifeanyi Ubah insisted he will build a new one and knocked the old one down. Today, due to exposure of his evil ways and blockage of fraud money coming to him, the Cathedral work has since stopped.

again, he is yet to pay Coscharis for Ford Jeeps he gave to all the Bishops in Anambra and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by bestviewer: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2013
Imagine an illiterate that dropped at JS-2 wants to lead the state with the best and brightest brains..

2 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Spread the message bro,
shout it out loud and clear!

He that have ears let him hear.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by biafranqueen: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hahahha and people were shouting give him the state purse he is the greatest business man in the world. Last month this man Ugo bought over 30 jeeps from California and shipped them to this crook, bragging he will be a Commissioner soon who knew it was on credit grin so they thought that he would not run with the money wow this guy is the King of 419 everybody knows he duped a whole President in our town cause he loves to tell the story, look how he is still finding Mugus if Only Truth had a kobo to loan he would be on here crying too are you sure your from Nnewi cause my kinsman are usually very wise kiss appointment letters must be promised to over 500 Mumus hahahaha grin he knocked down a whole church and is yet to rebuild it in my town, but donated millions to others embarassed People are so gullible thank God he mismanaged this money too. Money miss road Nnewi 1 Ubah will never fail to bring us comedy, this guy is a clown!

Some people will still come here saying the youth want to be in debt starting November 17 th, wonders shall never cease!

3 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by gleaf: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
grin can't stop laffin, people who can't manage their personal lives wants to manage Anambra state...

3 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by badmeat(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Who is the mugu!the secondary school drop out that was able to get billions of naira from the wise n educated or the wise that is now chasing the drop out for their money

11 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by biafranqueen: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
bad meat: Who is the mugu!the secondary school drop out that was able to get billions of naira from the wise n educated or the wise that is now chasing the drop out for their money
LWKM grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Cuche: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Which is better? Robbing Anambra State to fund campaign or loaning from whoever, whatever.
very soon they will start sharing 2k after morning mass; tagged little greetings from Peter.
Ifeanyi Ubah is spending much for the elections agreed! but that should be his headache. But verify your data sources because the last time I checked he is still among the 20 'legal' richest Nigerians according to Forbes.
Am sure Peter will join the Forbes list soon courtesy of Anambra State Revenue

2 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
But why do people still lend him money when they know he isn't going to win and he is a full time debtor? O ji ogwu a nara ndi mmadu ego? I don't understand o!
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Ozonna(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
berem: But why do people still lend him money when they know he isn't going to win and he is a full time debtor? O ji ogwu a nara ndi mmadu ego? I don't understand o!

I don't understand too. Except these men are just giving it out for free as donation to his campaign undecided
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
its obvious that he just want to govern Anambra so that Anambra will pay off his debts. I expect Ibos to be wise.

2 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by biafranqueen: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Cuche: Which is better? Robbing Anambra State to fund campaign or loaning from whoever, whatever.
very soon they will start sharing 2k after morning mass; tagged little greetings from Peter.
Ifeanyi Ubah is spending much for the elections agreed! but that should be his headache. But verify your data sources because the last time I checked he is still among the 20 'legal' richest Nigerians according to Forbes.
Am sure Peter will join the Forbes list soon courtesy of Anambra State Revenue
hahahaha yes he is the richest while AMCON took over his company here they come so you na tired of deceiving these Mumus. Is this the same Forbes list that was discredited by Forbes where is he on the real list http://www.forbes.com/africa-billionaires/list/

They not even checking for your boy http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2012/08/07/the-10-greatest-living-business-leaders-in-africa-today-2/2/

Tell him to come up with a fake list like he did a fake Igwe http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/09/14/how-ifeanyi-ubah-used-fake-monarch-to-castigate-me-obi/
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by biafranqueen: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
berem: But why do people still lend him money when they know he isn't going to win and he is a full time debtor? O ji ogwu a nara ndi mmadu ego? I don't understand o!
People are so greedy for power. This is just the ones that went public I know two people that business went bankrupt in Nigeria and Ghana they were crooks anyway what comes around goes around trust me. Classic 419 perfected using power as the carrot stick. Greedy is too much with some people!
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by desgiezd(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
bad meat: Who is the mugu!the secondary school drop out that was able to get billions of naira from the wise n educated or the wise that is now chasing the drop out for their money

OMG!!
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by gleaf: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
[b][/b]
Ozonna:

I don't understand too. Except these men are just giving it out for free as donation to his campaign undecided
The truth is that professional politicians surrounded the maga and convinced him that with money he can buy Anambra so he is foolishly fishing out the money to them ,while he also sweet talks his friends into borrowing him more to execute the job

2 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by ik4life: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
bestviewer: IFEANYI UBA IS BROKE
The gragra from Ifeany Ubah, the former MD of Capital Oil and the flag-bearer of Labour Party in the forth-coming Anambra gubernatorial election has died down.
Authentic sources have it that he is broke. He does not have money now to prosecute his election and has resorted to borrowing. Because of his past, nobody could lend money to him.
The only mugu he has been able to swindle (that is what lending money to him is), is Chief Michael Ezeagu, the Managing Director of Swiss train, from Awgbu. He borrowed N110,000 Million to Ifeanyi and gave him additional N20, Million as campaign contribution. Ifeanyi promised him to appoint two Commissioners in his Government.
Meanwhile, Chief Ugo Nsofor, from whom Ifeanyi Ubah bought cars worth N187 Million Naira is threatening to deal with him if he does not pay him.
The word for Ugo is pity, because he has joined the litany of people and Financial institutions Ifeanyi Uba is owing to the tune of 166 Billion Naira, some of who are
a. Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis) 22 Billion Naira
b. Uju Ifejika of Brittania U 3 Billion Niara (read Thisday, July 23rd, 2012)
c. Osy Osigwe 5 Billion Naira
d. UBA 15 Billion Naira
e. Access bank
f. Subsidy fraud 45 Billion naira
g. ETC, ETC, ETC
The illiterate secondary school dropout (JS 2) has spent Billion on Judges procuring injunctions thinking they would last for ever.

Recall, that the Diocese of Nnewi wanted to rehabilitate the Cathedral, Our Lady of Assumption, Ifeanyi Ubah insisted he will build a new one and knocked the old one down. Today, due to exposure of his evil ways and blockage of fraud money coming to him, the Cathedral work has since stopped.

again, he is yet to pay Coscharis for Ford Jeeps he gave to all the Bishops in Anambra and beyond.
elections are not won or lost in nairaland but rather in the pooling booths in the 346 wards in our state.so bestviewer,biafrianqueen and co I implore you people to reverse this energies you people are wasting by typing this garbage and commenting on it,by coming down to anambra state and engaging in grassroot mobilization for your preferred candidates.God bless u all

5 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ozonna:

Nna, ike gwuru! Onye ama kwa ma na obu onye na eji ndi mmadu ugwo na obodo nijeriya, ndi mmadu ka na enye to kwa ya ego maka ntuli aka elu nke Anambra Steeti! This is just so annoying! angry

3 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Lilimax(f): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
bestviewer: Imagine an illiterate that dropped at JS-2 wants to lead the state with the best and brightest brains..
I never liked that man for anything sad.
How he managed to borrow such huge sum of money from people is beyond me sad.

My prayer is that my people of Anambra state will vote in the right candidate in the forth coming election wink.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by biafranqueen: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
ik4life: elections are not won or lost in nairaland but rather in the pooling booths in the 346 wards in our state.so bestviewer,biafrianqueen and co I implore you people to reverse this energies you people are wasting by typing this garbage and commenting on it,by coming down to anambra state and engaging in grassroot mobilization for your preferred candidates.God bless u all
this a great place to start Ike knowledge is key and trust me bro they are already mobilized. wink
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Donjazzy12(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
What were you expecting from anambra state before? Money is everything. They can kill everybody in their entire village to make money. yeye people.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by biafranqueen: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Donjazzy12: What were you expecting from anambra state before? Money is everything. They can kill everybody in their entire village to make money. yeye people.
focus on Rivers bro the fire in your house is still burning tongue

1 Like

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by DisGuy: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
why aren't they organising a debate for the candidates?
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Cuche: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
biafranqueen: hahahaha yes he is the richest while AMCON took over his company here they come so you na tired of deceiving these Mumus. Is this the same Forbes list that was discredited by Forbes where is he on the real list http://www.forbes.com/africa-billionaires/list/

They not even checking for your boy http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2012/08/07/the-10-greatest-living-business-leaders-in-africa-today-2/2/

Tell him to come up with a fake list like he did a fake Igwe http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/09/14/how-ifeanyi-ubah-used-fake-monarch-to-castigate-me-obi/
A lot of Forbes list versions. At least he was named in one of the versions and he acts like one . Whoever told him that he could spend all to win the election deceived him.
Obi's Obiano has nothing to lose after the election because his campaign is adequately funded by the Anambra State Government. Peter is the greatest thief to emerge from Nigeria, he is good. Ibori should pay him for tutorials
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by malc619(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
"Ghana-Must-Go" Politics....

Umu-Anambra kwenu!!
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Umu Anambra.....the choice is yours, either:

Dr. Chris Ngige or

''Dr'' Ifeanyi Ubah.

Vote wisely
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Lilimax(f): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Donjazzy12: What were you expecting from anambra state before? Money is everything. They can kill everybody in their entire village to make money. yeye people.
Osi gini

1 Like

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by bestviewer: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
ilugunboy: Umu Anambra.....the choice is yours, either:

Dr. Chris Ngige or

''Dr'' Ifeanyi Ubah.

Vote wisely

Both of them are already out..

We have chosen a candidate, a fine gentleman, a technocrat who happens to be the governor in-waiting- Dr Willy Maduabuchi Obiano (WMO)

Picture of Obiano and wife @ Ekwueme Square in Awka yesterday..

4 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by infoscope(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Election propaganda, not surprised anyway. But Op make sure you collect your pay for this oh.
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by criuze(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Anambra kwenu, kwenu, i say kwezuonu, few days to come oga peter obi have rigged the election for his APGA. Chikina
Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by bestviewer: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
We gathered yesterday @ Ekwueme Square in Awka for the governor in-waiting..

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by Bensonn: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
BEWARE!!! Of these handles : Jbaur,chino,bestviewer,one.east,slimghost,alexchiny,ohaneze,chino419, etc. The same person owns and operates the handles. One of his main characteristics is that he is the defamer-general 1 of nairaland!!! And he peddle lies and misinformation like no man's business. Beware of him!!! ...and lets I forget he is a bitter person.

2 Likes

Re: ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke by kingbang: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bensonn: BEWARE!!! Of these handles : Jbaur,chino,bestviewer,one.east,slimghost,alexchiny,ohaneze,chino419, etc. The same person owns and operates the handles. One of his main characteristics is that he is the defamer-general 1 of nairaland!!! And he peddle lies and misinformation like no man's business. Beware of him!!! ...and lets I forget he is a bitter person.

Hey dolt! DId you forget my name? cheesy cheesy cheesy. You are the biggest clown on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy. If you had any atom of sense in you, you would have known that Chino=jbauer,bestviewer,one.east and ohaneze alone. Slimghost in particular is a very very old Nairalander but i guess your daftness wont allow you see that. Since you label any pro-Obi Nairalander Chino, how come you left my name out? Onye nzuzu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** / ₦30,000 Minimum Wage No Longer Takes Nigerian Workers Home – NLC / Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.