Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? (58406 Views)

Poll: You'd vote for:

UNILAG: 25% (101 votes)
OAU Ife: 51% (206 votes)
UI: 23% (94 votes)
This poll has ended

OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by superstan(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ ndubest,

i did not attend oau but i have been there once or twice on a visit just like i have been to ui and unilag.

how can unilag rank above oau in engineering when they have the best (ICT) facility in the whole of nigeria.

the only thing unilag have on oau is the social life and that bores down to the university towns. lagos is better than ile-ife.

academic wise, don't even bother. u cannot compare havard to laspotech. cheesy cheesy
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by crazylegs(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Greatest Ife!!! Ever Conscious Ife!!! Ever Corrosive Ife!!! Ever Militant Gba Gba!!!

Ol boy eh, i don razz o!
cheesycheesycheesy

Don't worry, its not really your fault. You went to OAU. cheesy

ndubest:

The aim of this thread will soon erode sad sad sad

Objectively speaking
The school of choice depends on what your intended course of study and the kind of life you want to live

If Aluta, ASUU strike, Beautiful campus and conducive reading environment, is your take please move to OAU
If you are interested in Parties and campus enjoyment with babes, UNILAG is the place to be
If you want old and quality professors with unending academic sessions or over stay in school with "carryovers"  UI should be your pick

for courses like
Pharmacy OAU
Medicine UI
Engineering UNILAG

On a more serious note you're basically right. We were just fooling around a bit. UI is a very serious school. When I was there I used to think we took ourselves too seriously. For Medicine, Economics, pure sciences and humanities, UI is really the best. Engineering and Law for example are much weaker areas.

I think OAU is better than Ife in Engineering. Unilag is a party school. Its not their fault. Too many distractions in lag.
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by ndubest(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2008
@superstan
Well, i said my views
but speaking objectively in all Nigerian institutions even in the special schools of engineering
there are three main engineering departments
Mechanical, Electrical and Civil
others schools that claim they do Computer, petrochemical or ICT and whatever name you want to design for it are still in the developmental phases and do mainly theory which you can downlaod from the internet
Reason
Where is the Laboratory and personnel you will use for this work
Engineering is a practical oriented course but most of our schools with all these other "big engineering" name are simply doing theory
That i have access to the internet and can configure one or two computer softwares does not make me an engineer in IT or software because a good student of computer science can comfortably do that

Am not really aware of the latest ICT you are refering to in OAU but if you call it Engineering, then i may beg to differ with you
Thanks man

[quote][/quote]
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by tkb417(m): 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ndubest
what!!!!!!!
engineering and u'll pick Unilag
chei!!!! Unilag will come first with law and biz admin and maybe accounting
Engineering?
what about Ifes Computer, Ifes Elect~ Elect, Ifes Met and Mat, Civil, Chemical ahhhh
u don goof

@Crazylegs
apart from medicine, is der any course UI is good at?
linguistics abi? go siddon LOL!!

u were talking about Interviewers asking about degrees not schools.
yeah i agree. i used to interview peeps for my firm and i tell u when we see students from OSU, Babcock and madonna i cringe. Not to discredit some schools but the guys that really do well in interviews are the guys from the OAUS, UIs, Ilorin, Unilag and those big schools.
By the way, not all 2:1s are 2:1
i'll prefer a 2:1 from Ife to Osu
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by tkb417(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2008
@Ndubest
check stuffs about IFE b4 posting
IFEs ICT center is second to none in 9ja.
Civil is second to none in 9ja
Mechanical is where we have the spider house abi? omo, forget na baba be dat
how can u compare LAG to ife in Engineering?
is it cos they have a radio station? LOL
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by fyneguy: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2008

Joke:

5 guys went to a club and met some chics who asked which school they were from:

first guy: "UI , Pet. Engine."

2nd guy: " em em U.I Benin, Economics"

3rd guy: "U.I Ife, Agric. Engine."

4th guy "U.I. Ilorin, Yoruba"

5th guy "ofcus, University of Ibadan, unilag ."

Obviously we have U.I and other U.I wannabe campuses.
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by spikedcylinder: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
crazylegs:

Don't worry, its not really your fault. You went to OAU. cheesy

So i am razz because i went to OAU?? lol! You wish eh?
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by Gamine(f): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2008
he he he

i root for Unilag and ife ooo

wetin UI dey find here
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by tkb417(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2008
@Fyneguy
this ur joke get part2?
abi e don finish?
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by eminemkayc: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2008
UNILAG. IN TERMS of book,chicks and paroles.
U MUST BE DRUNK IF YOUR CRITERIA ARE THESE (ESPECIALLY THE SECOND AND THIRD) FOR ASSESING SCHOOLS. AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED IFE IS A SCHOOL AND NOT UNILAG BECAUSE EVERYOTHER PERSON IN MY HOUSE ATTENDED UNILAG EXCEPT ME AND I KNOW THEIR WORTH. HOWEVER, I THINK THE NUMBER ONE UNIVERSITY IS UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA BECAUSE THEIR GRADUATES PERFORM EXCELLENTLY WELL IN THEIR CHOOSEN PROFESSION. FROM SOLUDO TO DORA AKUNYILI THEY PAINT THE COUNTRY IN EXCELLENT NATIONAL COLOURS WITH THEIR I.Q. KUDOS TO THE GREEEEATTTT LIIIIOONNS smiley smiley WOULD ANYONE DISPROVE THIS?
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by tkb417(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2008
hmmm see reasoning
so b4 Dora and soludo, nobody has been doing yeomans job in the country
what about peeps like Wole Soyinka, Gani fawehinmi, Prof itse sagay, Tunde lemo, Shamsudeen usman, and others
u cannot mention 2 names and say cos of that Nsukka is the best

i'll tell u, even Osu has people that are doing well in the macro world.
so give us another point
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by tonia2000(f): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2008
There are just two basic universities in west africa, UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN and others.so make all of una go sit don they look, and stop these silly arguments, its not called for. grin
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by mekk(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2008
tkb417:

check stuffs about IFE before posting
IFEs ICT center is second to none in Nigeria.
Civil is second to none in Nigeria
Mechanical is where we have the spider house abi? omo, forget na baba be that
how can u compare LAG to ife in Engineering?
is it because they have a radio station? LOL

You are talking japanese, grin grin
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by tkb417(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2008
@mekk
LOL!!!! hehehehehe
japanese? LOL!

@Tonia2000
u went to UI? hehehehehe
OAU na ur master!
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by Jarus(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2008
Being an Ife grad I don't think I'm eligible to comment,as requested by the thread starter. But I'll try to be as objective as possible,

Hmmmmmm, if there were just UI,Ife and Lag in Nigeria,which one will I go

Hmmmmmm, I like the three schools,and sincerely,these are the 3 Universities I can go in Nigeria,with due respect to Unilorin,ABU,UNN and other respected Unis. I like to be respected alot and I think OAU,UI,Lag and maybe UNN and ABU are the schools that can me respect. In other words,being a product of these schools, people respect you prima facie,unless you mess up.UNN is highly reverred in the East,just as ABU is the King of the North,but I still can't choose these schools ahead of OAU,UI or Lag lai lai. Thank God,I never had admission problem that could have frustrated me to go schools second-rate schools. I wrote UME once(2000 in SSS3) and got admission into OAU. I know cases of friends that had to go to Unilorin,against their will, after trying Ife 3,4 times.

All said, Ife is my choice,followed by Unilag and UI in that order. UI is a school one can be proud of anywhere,but they are too conservative for my liking. I'm not a social person but I like Unilag because it would have exposed me more.
Unilag products,I must admit,are very sharp and well-informed. I'm currently working in one of Nigeria's most respected oil companies,and I had worked in an investment banking institution before,and I must admit that Unilag products I have met are very sharp,exposed and well-informed,although they may not as brilliant as those of us from Ife and other schools.

Ife is an all-round institution. It's like a mini-world.Unlike Lag,that the rich rule,the brilliant rule in Ife.People don't look at the car you drive,but at your GP. Hammed Shittu and Deji Akere were popular on campus when I was in school because of their GPs. In Ife,the children of the rich and poor mix;hardly any discrimination. Ife students will never tolerate injustice;they know their right,hence the frequent aluta. Ife radicalism produced the likes of Femi Falana,Fred Agbaje,Bamidele Aturu and other radical lawyers.

On the labour market scene,I think I can also say much here. Ife grads are known for leading tests and interviews. In all humility,I want to add that I led the tests of these companies when I wrote them(Vetiva,IBTC,Oando).As for Vetiva,I was the joint top scorer with another Ife guy. .Modesty does not demand I state all these feats but I just can't help it.In Interviews however,I think Unilag grads perform better,due to their sharpness,exposure and information. Also here,I think interviewers respect Ife grads.The DMD of IBTC,Sola David Borha,while interviewing me, was alarmed when she knew I finished from Ife.
Also,I have had red carpet treatments many occasions just because I was an Ife product. During service,other corps members look at those of us from Ife as if we were from another planet,panting in awe and over-respecting us. sincerely,I feel flattered at times. One guy was even lying he finished from Ife(knew,but can't recall the school he actually went) but I didn't want to embarrass him.

If I'm to go for undergraduate study again,I'll choose Ife again,but If masters,I think Unilag will do for me,even though I don't plan to do my masters in Nigeria.

P.S. With the Doras,Soludos,Okonjo Iwealas(UNN) and Gabriel Oyibos,Shamsudeen Usmans,El-Rufais,almost of half of state governors in Nigeria,(ABU),I respect those two schools as well, but can't go there.
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by jaybee3(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2008
doesn't it depend on the course y'all studied?
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by tkb417(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2008
@Ife-eco-06
Greatest Nesa!!
were u in econs? i was der in 2004 also.
The way ure sounding u must have bagged a first class!!!
can u remember the class of 2004?
david Abitoye, Banwo, bayo who all got first classs.
some are balzing the trail at the UCL in the UK already.

omo no spoil ur degree with any rubbish masters for Lag o
run abroad kia kia.
u worked with Vetiva b4?
hmmm, i suppose sabi u then.
No shakings. Ife go always represent
dont tell them too much o. . . .we know how we do our things for IFE
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by Jarus(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2008
tkb417:

@Ife-eco-06
Greatest Nesa!!
were u in econs? i was der in 2004 also.
The way ure sounding u must have bagged a first class!!!
can u remember the class of 2004?
david Abitoye, Banwo, bayo who all got first classs.
some are balzing the trail at the UCL in the UK already.

omo no spoil your degree with any rubbish masters for Lag o
run abroad kia kia.
u worked with Vetiva before?
hmmm, i suppose sabi u then.
No shakings. Ife go always represent
don't tell them too much o. . . .we know how we do our things for IFE

Going for lunch, my reply when I come back,next 1 hr
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by spikedcylinder: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2008
eminemkayc:

You MUST BE DRUNK IF YOUR CRITERIA ARE THESE (ESPECIALLY THE SECOND AND THIRD) FOR ASSESING SCHOOLS. AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED IFE IS A SCHOOL AND NOT UNILAG BECAUSE EVERYOTHER PERSON IN MY HOUSE ATTENDED UNILAG EXCEPT ME AND I KNOW THEIR WORTH. HOWEVER, I THINK THE NUMBER ONE UNIVERSITY IS UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA BECAUSE THEIR GRADUATES PERFORM EXCELLENTLY WELL IN THEIR CHOOSEN PROFESSION. FROM SOLUDO TO DORA AKUNYILI THEY PAINT THE COUNTRY IN EXCELLENT NATIONAL COLOURS WITH THEIR I.Q. KUDOS TO THE GREEEEATTTT LIIIIOONNS smiley smiley WOULD ANYONE DISPROVE THIS?

The guy who cuts my neighbour's grass once lived for a very long time in a mental hospital. He was and somewhat is still deranged. He finished from UNN. I guess this means that every UNN graduate is crazy. undecided
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by joselekas(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2008
There are many parameters involve in determing which school is better than the other such as
1. The serenity of the environment
2. The quality of the Lecturers; which is measure in terms of Teaching, Research and Community & Nation Development.
3. The quality of their Undergraduate and Postgraduate Student.
4. Student Unionism
5. ICT Compliance
6. Practical class / Industrial Training 4 the Student
7. Leisure / Sporting Facilities.
and many more.
                  Before I pass my comment on the three school based on these parameter I'll like 2 say that i've been to the three school.
On Point 1
OAU is unarguably the best of the three. The planning was just too perfect, kudos to the funding fathers they really did a great job. The Oduduwa Hall is one of the greatest masterpiece I've ever seen.
  The problem with UI, I think is necessity prolem. Then, Nigeria needed to have its own University 2 match the achievement of Morroco and Ethiopia and everything was hurriedly put in place.
      UNILAG planning was also not the best. Considering the fact that it was establish the same year with IFE they really lag behind OAU in this aspect.

POINT 2
  I really dont have data on this, so I will refrain 4rm saying on this.

POINT 3
  Data are also hard to get on this but one thing i can say without taking anything away 4rm the other two is that IFE students have been found to be all round over the years. Aside 4rm the academics they are very conscious of the society. I have had cases where they come top in interview, even their third class are force to be reckon with.  

POINT 4
  On this, IFE stand head and shoulder above all. The student Union in IFE is an institution on its own. It is only in IFE that the Student Union is independent. It is only in IFE that any tribe can contest and win election to be part of SU executive. No corrupt politician dare come to the campus and go freely. For quite some time there has been no Student Union in UI and UNILAG.

POINT 5
     I really dont know much about the level of Computerization in these three school but one fact i know is that UNIBEN was recently judge as the best ICT compliance in Nigeria. Convenant is also not bad in this aspect.

POINT 6
   On the practical class, the fact are hard to get. The IT in UNILAG is 6 month, which is your first semester part 4. In OAU engineering, after your part 2 u'll have 3 month IT within the campus, also after your part 3, another 3 month IT, then your part 4 6 month IT. I dont know of UI IT program.

POINT 7
  On this point UNILAG is the best among the three. Since the community is also part of the University, then with UNILAG u can go to different places like beach, Silverbird Galleria, Night Club e.t.c. The sporting facilities is in good shape hence it attract different sporting event outside the campus. They seems to have maintenance culture which is totally lacking in most Nigeria University.
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by eminemkayc: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2008
hmmm see reasoning
so before Dora and soludo, nobody has been doing yeomans job in the country
what about peeps like Wole Soyinka, Gani fawehinmi, Prof itse sagay, Tunde lemo, Shamsudeen usman, and others
u cannot mention 2 names and say because of that Nsukka is the best

i'll tell u, even Osu has people that are doing well in the macro world.
so give us another point
THERE ARE MANY OF THEM BUT I USED THOSE TWO AS AN EXAMPLE!! WOLE SOYINKA IS GOOD, GANI FAWENHINMI IS FANTASTIC, BUT WITH DUE RESPECT TO THESE SCHOOLS MENTIONED BY EVERY OTHER PERSON, I THINK UNN BREED MANY OF THE FINEST BRAINS NIGERIA HAS EVER PRODUCED(GO AND FIND OUT). I WOULDNT MENTION MY SCHOOL HERE BUT I HAVE MET WITH A COUPLE OF GRADUATES FROM THESE SCHOOLS UVE MENTIONED. AS STATED BEFORE IFE IS A GREAT SCHOOL, UNILAG IS COMPLETELY WACK AND IS A PLACE FOR SHOW AND SHOWBIZ PERSONALITIES LIKE MARIAN AURTHUR AND THE REST. U.I IS ALSO GOOD AS ONE OF NAIJA'S FORMOST UNIVERSITIES( I DONT NO OF NOW). BUT UNILAG?? NO WAY!! MANY OF THEM ARE POSTED TO MY COMPANY WHERE THEY ARE ON I.T AND THEIR PERFORMANCE IS MESSED SO FAR. THEY ARE ONLY POMPOUS AND DISRESPECTFUL AND THE URGE TO LEARN IS NOT THERE! BUT THE NSUKKA AND IFE UNDERGRADUATES ARE VERY HUNGRY FOR KNOWLEDGE! ! SO THERE'S NO SURE BASIS FOR COMPARISON! tongue
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by fyneguy: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2008

The difference btw  UI and Ife graduates is : Ife graduates blow their trumpets while UI graduates allow others to blow it.

I remember when we did Fidelity bank's test some years ago, out of 80 people called for the interview, 65 were from UI. This made grads of other schools protest. "Haba, why UI  grads na, this is unfair". The  Fidelity bank's official responded this way "Ladies and gentlemen, this is unprecendented. I personally dont like this but hey! these guys are the best and we need the best"

Trust UI guys, we were just smiling, you guys aint seen nothing yet!

Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by eminemkayc: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2008
On this point UNILAG is the best among the three. Since the community is also part of the University, then with UNILAG u can go to different places like beach, Silverbird Galleria, Night Club e.t.c. The sporting facilities is in good shape hence it attract different sporting event outside the campus. They seems to have maintenance culture which is totally lacking in most Nigeria University.
I THINK U MUST BE POSSED BY AN EVIL SPIRIT IF U THINK GOING TO SIVERBIRD GALLERIA AND ALL THE FANTASTIC RUBBISH U MENTIONED ARE CREDIBLE YARDSTICK FOR MEASURING A SUPPOSED CITADEL OF HIGHER LEARNING!! ITS REGRETTABLE THAT PEOPLE LIKE U WOULD WANT TO RULE THIS COUNTRY TOMORROW AND LEGALIZE CORRUPTION!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE, WE NEED UNIVERSITIES WHERE RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION OF FULLY BAKED GRADUATES, ARE THEIR WATCH WORDS!! SHORT OF THESE, SHOULD GIVE SUCH INSTITUTIONS NIGHT MARES!! ONE OF SUCH INSTITUTIONS THAT RESTORES THE WORSEN DIGNITY OF MAN IS UNN AND NOT UNILAG grin grin. AS DESCRIBED BY UR POORLY PREPARED DATA HANDED OVER TO U BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF!! grin grin cool
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by tkb417(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2008
@eminemkayc
i understand u perfectly. i hope we are not missing any point here o!!
im just catching ma fun for real
on a good day, u can find brilliant students in any school.
i'll tend to agree that some schools have more brilliant students just like Ife, UI, Nsukka, Lag, Ilorin, ABU, UNiben etc
all schools are good but some are better

@fyneguy
hehehehehehehe
the only reason why u will not see Ife guys around fidelitybank is obvious
u can only get them when elf, Shell, Chevron, Oando, NLNG and co are doing tests
who wants to read like a madman and fall back on fidelity. . .
Fidelity ko, modesty ni
hehehehehehehe . . .how much will they pay me?
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by Texcee(f): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2008
eminemkayc:

I THINK You MUST BE POSSED BY AN EVIL SPIRIT IF You THINK GOING TO SIVERBIRD GALLERIA AND ALL THE FANTASTIC RUBBISH You MENTIONED ARE CREDIBLE YARDSTICK FOR MEASURING A SUPPOSED CITADEL OF HIGHER LEARNING!! ITS REGRETTABLE THAT PEOPLE LIKE You WOULD WANT TO RULE THIS COUNTRY TOMORROW AND LEGALIZE CORRUPTION!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE, WE NEED UNIVERSITIES WHERE RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION OF FULLY BAKED GRADUATES, ARE THEIR WATCH WORDS!! SHORT OF THESE, SHOULD GIVE SUCH INSTITUTIONS NIGHT MARES!! ONE OF SUCH INSTITUTIONS THAT RESTORES THE WORSEN DIGNITY OF MAN IS UNN AND NOT UNILAG grin grin. AS DESCRIBED BY UR POORLY PREPARED DATA HANDED OVER TO You BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF!! grin grin cool

Dude you need to calm down. The thread said the best out of 3 universities, you are yet to respond to that.

Instead, you are insulting people. Also, stop writing in caps.

@poster

1. Ife, 2. UI, 3. Lagos
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by mekk(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2008
[/quote][quote author=fyneguy link=topic=147071.msg2450132#msg2450132 date=1215005971]

The difference between UI and Ife graduates is : Ife graduates blow their trumpets while UI graduates allow others to blow it.

I remember when we did Fidelity bank's test some years ago, out of 80 people called for the interview, 65 were from UI. This made grads of other schools protest. "Haba, why UI grads na, this is unfair". The Fidelity bank's official responded this way "Ladies and gentlemen, this is unprecendented. I personally don't like this but hey! these guys are the best and we need the best"

Trust UI guys, we were just smiling, you guys aint seen nothing yet!
UI this, IFE that, jeeez!!!
will you guys stop all these noise making?
all these bluffing wasn't the original purpose
of this thread.

besides,y'all should bury your heads in
shame cos a University in conflict-ridden
sudan ranks higher than all the Universities
in this country rather bluff on the cyberspace,

there is nothing to cheer about as it concerns
universities in this country,
Take peace!!!
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by kadman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2008
Unilag is the best amongst them, it's standard of entry is the highest,it really strikes,and it mixes education & social skills making the student better equipped for the outside world. The only thing UI & OAU has on it is better buildings & structures, But i really don't think that's what a student wants to eat.
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by kadman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2008
Unilag is the best amongst them, it's standard of entry is the highest,it really strikes,and it mixes education & social skills making the student better equipped for the outside world. The only thing UI & OAU has on it is better buildings & structures, But i really don't think that's what a student wants to eat.
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by tkb417(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2008
@Mekk
we know what ure talking about
despite the poor standard of our schools,
we still go to places like warwick, cardiff, imperial, UCL to blast them

we aint gat control over these things, der is little we can do to that.
or what do u think?
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by baloo4u2(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2008
IFE NI JOO.
OAU FOR LIFE.
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by honsule(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2008
Come see argument."Nemo dat quod non habet" -"res ipsa loquitur".I don't want to commit fallacy of hasty generalization.Nothing do You.I.
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by tkb417(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2008
thanks for the quick translation
of course, nothing do UI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Minimum Requirements Of Becoming A Professor In Nigeria / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88