Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You (2023 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
I have been a victim of this awkward circumstances twice, the girl is my roommates gf in the varsity and she is very pretty and sexy, in fact she gave a whole new definition to the word "curve." I'd have done her if not for the fact that I knew my roomie to be a boy and he doesn't joke with his girls...... It took the Grace of God for me not to have unleashed the powerful hands of my d1ck on her.

Have any of you guys been in such situation, if so how'd y'all escape the temptation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by sexylogan(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
She shouldnt tempt me oh... tongue

Let me ask dechandel what I should do...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wait lemme ask Amadioha... Ok answer gotten clearly, seduce her back nau, na wa for u o, chop d tin clean mouth nau. Must we tell u everything ? *sigh* smh
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
I will do nothing no matter the pressure. I can't stab my friend in the back knowing fully well that he love the girl....Friendship is priceless.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by dharay99: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
I'm still yet to experience one, I'm expecting one tho... smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by alberto2k(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fvck brains into her and tell your friend about it undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
alberto2k:
He's gonna separate my head from my body
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Enockia(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=D1ck post=32020815][/quote]
for her to seduce then she aint clearly ur rommie's girl....bro dont hesitate the next time u get the chance
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by alberto2k(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
D1ck:
He's gonna separate my head from my body
then just him about like a brother... but mind u, when he comfronts the seducer she might denie it
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
I will follow the footsteps of Jesus, overcome the temptation!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by dharay99: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
ziick19:

pastor Zacharia, I sight yhu... angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
dharay99:

pastor Zacharia, I sight yhu... angry
you are blessed my brother wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Enockia(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
ziick19:

weldone
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Enockia:

weldone
wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by stephenqueen: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
alberto2k:
See dis mad man,so u go gree lash ma babe,i go tell ma babe say make she no dey cum ya place again grin grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Enockia(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
ziick19:

wink

TELL UR BABE TO COME AND TEMPT ME LEMME TOO WALK IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF JESUS........ wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by naijaboiy: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
well i've not experienced it. But I won't give in to such temptation.
My friend could be really dangerous,,who knows undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by alberto2k(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

See dis mad man,so u go gree lash ma babe,i go tell ma babe say make she no dey cum ya place again grin grin cheesy
no hard feelings bro grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by skimmy39: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
she would get it in full[quote author=D1ck post=32020815][/quote]
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by stephenqueen: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
alberto2k:
no hard feelings bro grin
But make ur babe dey cum ma ause,I wan preach for her tongue tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Brugo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ladies.... They never think of the consequences. Why she go tempt her boyfriend padi?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Cutehector(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Would return d favor.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by sinizia: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
I'd do whatever it takes to turn her down no matter the urge. There are lines I don't cross, and friendship is one of them.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by chukzyblingz(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
I've experienced it too many times and it took the grace of God to overcome those temptations. I don't knw why my friend girlfriends always get attracted to me and I don't like it. the moment any girl becomes a lover to my friend I stop seeing her as an ordinary girl but a sister
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
I am a loyal nigga so it is fhucking certain that I won't la her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Samiceman: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Brothers over hoes.... Friendship is invaluable, I can't lose it for 10mins pleasure
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by alberto2k(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

But make ur babe dey cum ma ause,I wan preach for her tongue tongue
you sister dey hauz na tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by NotNairalandi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
I will seduce her back to see if both of us will go down low in a quiet and sweet manner grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by Mhizizzy(f): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wuz here tho
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by baralatie(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
sexylogan:

Let me ask dechandel what I should do...
even me self,I want to ask rokiatu and harbosede2 what I should do!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by dechandel(f): 1:39am On Mar 27, 2015
sexylogan:

Let me ask dechan.del what I should do...
What is your question? tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You by TheDarkRebel: 1:49am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=D1ck post=32020815][/quote]

~ Picture please..
When I see the photo, I would know what advise to give.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Who Would You Go For Mum Or Daughter?? / How Girls Fool Guys / Guys Help Carry This Boobs.. picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.