Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

See What I Saw On Her Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw On Her Facebook (10359 Views)

See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by 190theclown: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2013
Popowaa: I knw u will jerk with the picsgringringringrin

wetin before angry
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Popowaa: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

wetin before angry
See ur life?gringringrin
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by wasak(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2013
y are people criticizing d guy for invading her privacy? she's his gf... he had his doubts and investigated..
or are u guys saying he should have continued d relationship and ignore d signs? if there were no reason to doubt her. he wouldn't have doubted her @ all. pls spare us d privacy crap!!!
@ op dump her bloody asz!!! she's a prostitute in d pipeline.

8 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Omolola1(f): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2013
Popowaa: See ur life?gringringrin

The rate at which you are stalking 190 is alarming undecided
I see you everywhere he goes cheesy
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2013
2s£xy:
That's why Ogugua love the arrogant monkey...

Always wanna act though...

Actually, I love him because he's an excellent speller.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by goldwaters(f): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1:

Na wa ooo

And I see u everywhere I go,xcept d main place I wanna see u which is "hearts of steel".
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Omolola1(f): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2013
goldwaters:
And I see u everywhere I go,xcept d main place I wanna see u which is "hearts of steel".

Lol
I'm still writing the 19th chapter, it's not easy jaree
Should be ready by next week
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by fr3do(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2013
ReineViolet: Permit me to say that I will not feel sorry for you at all. This is how I see this

1. You had doubts
2. You let your doubts over power you to the point of s.t.u.p.i.d.i.ty
3.You fueled th.....

'if he didnt know better,he'll think that she is his,she is with him all the time' *in luther vandross' voice*
lol

my question here is that would you rather have him remain in a relationship with an unfaithful partner?
Certainly,he would have discovered later,and It would have been more devastating for him and dangerous for her.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by LajaLaba: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1:

Na wa ooo

grin cool
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by seniourman(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2013
Mods plz front page let mr. olodo get more advice on how to cope plzz
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2013
you caught your smelly little t.wat of a girlfriend with all that BS and you are crying while typing, why not shoot yourself in the fvcken, I am sure nothing will happen cause there is nothing inside that head of yours

you should be happy you caught her now....better than later...

never invest emotions in any girl you are not married to....the irony is the less emotions you invest the more she struggles to fill the void

at the end if sh1+ goes awry you still retain your sanity and you ego, which is priceless for a man

now grab your boxers and wipe those tears before I knock the taste out of your mouth

be a man.......

infact stand in front of a mirror...grab your balls and repeat three times...I'm a man (3ce)

now go out...wear your number 10 jersey and do damage play

5 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by wasak(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=mondi_cheeks][/quote]
good morning dear how was ur night?
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2013
wasak:
good morning dear how was ur night?
how r u
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by vizkiz: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1:

Na wa ooo

r yuh his girl
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by wasak(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: how r u
I'm fine... 2day is my bday
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2013
wasak:
I'm fine... 2day is my bday
check the thread i created for u smiley
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Lol.Mr olodo please clean your tears and grab some balls.Forget her,if you can.Kpele.
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Omolola1(f): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2013
vizkiz:

r yuh his girl
undecided
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by justplainpaul(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1:

Na wa ooo

Since you took cognizance, it means you her also stalking 190. you see her everywhere he goes. why u open your nyash like this.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Omolola1(f): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2013
justplainpaul: Since you took cognizance, it means you her also stalking 190. you see her everywhere he goes. why u open your nyash like this.

Do you know what it means to post on a particular thread and then have the thread on "followed topics" automatically once you post?
I doubt you do
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by justplainpaul(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1:

Do you know what it means to post on a particular thread and then have the thread on "followed topics" automatically once you post?
I doubt you do

You no clear my doubt for this matter, because of your signature thingy. Abeg no dey accuse person when u self dey guilty. take your time o.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Omolola1(f): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2013
justplainpaul: You no clear my doubt for this matter, because of your signature thingy. Abeg no dey accuse person when u self dey guilty. take your time o.

190 na car
190 na number
190 could be anything, not just a username cheesy
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by justplainpaul(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1:

190 na car
190 na number

Claim anything weh u like. na only u know wetin dey your mind.
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by justplainpaul(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1:

190 na car
190 na number

you go fear coincidence na. The way girls dey die for 190 for this forum no be play o. who say sense of humour no be charm, devil go solda him nyansh.
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by jaybee3(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2013
Mr olodo is a certified clown
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by ewizard1: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2013
ReineViolet: Permit me to say that I will not feel sorry for you at all. This is how I see this

1. You had doubts
2. You let your doubts over power you to the point of s.t.u.p.i.d.i.ty
3.You fueled the doubts and then went to invade her privacy
4.You got EXACTLY what you were looking for ....and now you feel awful. If anything, you should feel happy that you are psychic- what you were having bad feelings about was actually right! Hurray!

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying what the girl did was good, to me it was messed up but you put yourself in this and now you are crying like a baby?

Complete this chapter okay? Because you chose to write it in the first place

Ok.. in as much dat the OP has wronged up. Lemme ask you dis lil question. Put you next Brother in the OP's shoes. What
would you have done. I know you would be like Thank God you found all these out, better drop that b.iTCh! or Imagine any of you guys neva found all these out, you get married, in trust , then a friend comes visit you and see the wife you married is a girl he used to pay to see nude or get laid. Think about it guys. I'm not on sides, it always on guys' side too but Ladies do the worst.
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by ewizard1: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2013
baroun04: 4get d privacy handle, its not bad 4 one 2 doubt a partner cos d oda person ur in a relationship is like an unknown person which u discover as time goes on. Bro count urself lucky 2 av found out. Just immagin if ur friends or a family member brings it 2 ur notice wen u had tied d knot!

Good, i didnt see dis before.
And for me, you can lash at me as you want. It not gonna have any effect. IF I SHOULD SNIFF ANY FOUL PLAY, I'LL TRY TO FIND OUT. YES I WILL

In short... OP. You did the correct thing. I'm happy you found out early. Drop dat B!TCH. And for all you B!TCHES IN THAT ACT, may you'll be xPosed!

★ You can say all what you like. IDC tongue
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by IAMBREEZY: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
jay bee: Mr olodo is a certified clown
i agree
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Acidosis(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
baroun04: 4get d privacy handle, its not bad 4 one 2 doubt a partner cos d oda person ur in a relationship is like an unknown person which u discover as time goes on. Bro count urself lucky 2 av found out. Just immagin if ur friends or a family member brings it 2 ur notice wen u had tied d knot!

exactly...

I wonder why people use that language "privacy" in relationships

When a partner is caught in an act, the next word you'll here is "privacy"

But when it comes to other stuffs like a surprise package (gift) - oh, thats love!

I say lets keep deceiving ourselves...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable / Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? / Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.