Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

See What I Saw On Her Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw On Her Facebook (10360 Views)

See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 11, 2013
ewizard1:

Now, this is a LADY cool (y)

Yeah, u can say that again! Unlike some stubborn ones, who'll never learn
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Ollybarbie219(f): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2013
austushi1:

Yeah, u can say that again! Unlike some stubborn ones, who'll never learn
*blushing*
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2013
Olly barbie219: *blushing*

#No go hit ur head o# but its d truth; ur on point!

I love it when a girl is gentle n cool headed

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by seniourman(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2013
how can he be helped
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by seniourman(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2013
Africandope: So Mr.Olodo can speak good english

He should,nt speak or what
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by MrOlodo2(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thank you friends for your advice thanks alot
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by jpphilips(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mr.Olodo:
I, ve been reading tutorials on how to hack a facebook account and many tutorials were just how I would pay untill I read the tutorial written by p.guyokec on nairaland the one he said that can be done with a screen recorder application for android.. So this my girlfriend told me that I should send her card from facebook. So when we both met at mummyb ministry cause we go to the same church. I told her that av sent the card that she should login her facebook account in my phone and see the card not knowing my screen recorder was on it recorded all her passwords and her little conversation. so when I played the screen. recorder I changed her fb password and I saw that she do sexchat on fb she do share puccy pics and boys pay her for nnude.
Guys as am writing this am crying why are girls so cruel I would like to give her her fb password tomoro cuz av told her and she,s not willing to beg. cause I cant cope with her pals plz I need your kind advice thanks...

i ve tried it before and it works, please kill yourself there is no difference between this life and the after life, the easiest is drowning, you will just start a new life in Lagos then take a bus to anywhere from there, make sure you have like 2k in your back pocket, a trial will convince you.
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by MrOlodo2(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2013
Thanks every one am greatful
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by seniourman(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mr.Olodo:
Thanks every one am greatful

thank you to
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Jideh9ty(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
What if you did not see it ? Memories could hurt but if you love her, let bygones be bygones.
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by fuckfuckman(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Na waooo
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by scorpio1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
Do post the pics for us here on NL let's see then we can advice accordingly..iti!!!
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Hadeehart101(f): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Some stones are better left unturned undecided
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Jideh9ty(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hadeehart101: Some stones are better left unturned undecided
true. Somethings are better left unsaid
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by MrOlodo2(m): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2013
Thread closed
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2013
wasak: y are people criticizing d guy for invading her privacy? she's his gf... he had his doubts and investigated..
or are u guys saying he should have continued d relationship and ignore d signs? if there were no reason to doubt her. he wouldn't have doubted her @ all. pls spare us d privacy crap!!!
@ op dump her bloody asz!!! she's a prostitute in d pipeline.
lol 1000likes
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2013
rigormortis: you caught your smelly little t.wat of a girlfriend with all that BS and you are crying while typing, why not shoot yourself in the fvcken, I am sure nothing will happen cause there is nothing inside that head of yours

you should be happy you caught her now....better than later...

never invest emotions in any girl you are not married to....the irony is the less emotions you invest the more she struggles to fill the void

at the end if sh1+ goes awry you still retain your sanity and you ego, which is priceless for a man

now grab your boxers and wipe those tears before I knock the taste out of your mouth

be a man.......

infact stand in front of a mirror...grab your balls and repeat three times...I'm a man (3ce)

now go out...wear your number 10 jersey and do damage play
lmao!
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by cycklerhimself: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2013
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by noobsaibot2(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
sexkillz: You cried?

*hands him bucket*

Full am. undecided

SEXKILLZ... I NO HATE YOU, I DEY VEX FOR YOU... IF YOU WAN DELETE PERSON POST... TELL AM FIRST...

MGBADA IBIBIO....
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Thavik(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nnuude pics? I like it
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by MrOlodo2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thavik: Nnuude pics? I like it

grin
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Dubemkelly(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sharing life issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies / Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.