Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? (10358 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / CAN I DATE TWO SISTERS? / Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by firedancer(f): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
this is happening to my bestest friend and she is in dire need of honest advice . when we were in part one she met and fell in love with this guy they dated for a couple of months and she ended it due to the guy's unbecoming attitude though he continued to beg her to come back even up on till he graduated but she didn't, now she just met his brother less than three months ago who doesn't know her history with his brother,he is so into her, she tried to stop him but she really likes him too cos he is everything a sister would ask for in a guy plus he is the first real guy that truly and sincerely cares for her now the problem is they are so much in love but she is scared of telling him the truth cos dats def. going to send him away or should she just continue with him and rough whatever happens when he finds out and is it morally okay to date two brothers? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by ebila(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2009
chaircover:

Please advise your friend to tell brother 2 about her dating Brother 1 NOW

In this kind of situation, telling the truth ASAP is the best thing to do
Tell her to take dis advice double fast.
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by deniyor: 5:25am On Dec 28, 2009
She has to tell the truth and the earlier the better. She should tell the guy she is dating now ASAP. If the other guys finds out before the present brother knows, it might turn out badly.
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by iyapony(m): 6:08am On Dec 28, 2009
@ firedancer

abeg, tell the girl to either expose the truth or break up with both of them. this type of situation can create bad blood within the family and this girl might forever ruin the relationship between those two brothers. undecided
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by IykeD(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2009
Haba! Is she a romantic statistician doing family(random) sampling, I hope it doesn't get to their Dad.
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by sweetpie23: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
very very very very very very very very very very very wrong
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by LordReed(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2009
She beta 'fess up. Such information will come back and bite her in the arse.
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by mamagee3(f): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
Why should someone date two brothers? undecided
that means you were admiring one while dating the other
Which we know is Infidelity
. angry angry
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by coolier(f): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
No.
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by iice(f): 5:20am On Dec 29, 2009
I suppose it's ok. People have done and do worse.

Personally though, it's just wrong.
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by safeact(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2009
Its unsafe 4d chick 2even allow herself 2fall in love let alone going ahead 2date him! Not 2learn that d guy is still begging her and now u its his bro, mayb 2mrw, their popsy! Weigh ur acts! It could b desastrous if d bomb explodes. Quit now, if u want 2say no 2his bro,say it 2evry body arnd him, bro, cousin,frnd etc unless if u have a hidden agenda 2revenge or on suicide missi6n! I wish u well shaa.
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by elecktra(f): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2009
safeact:

Its unsafe 4d chick 2even allow herself 2fall in love let alone going ahead 2date him! Not 2learn that d guy is still begging her and now u its his bro, mayb 2mrw, their popsy! Weigh your acts! It could b desastrous if d bomb explodes. Quit now, if u want 2say no 2his bro,say it 2evry body arnd him, bro, cousin,frnd etc unless if u have a hidden agenda 2revenge or on suicide missi6n! I wish u well shaa.
duhhh i thot the poster said my bestest friend not her so why are you pointing ur finger@her nyways me think it is wrong but like iice said pple have done worse at least av seen guys boinking two sisters at the same time so wats the noise abt this?
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by echobee(f): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2009
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ,verier,veriest wrong.dont mind my english
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by ruskiee(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2009
It'd definitely create a lot of animosity between the brothers-that is until the truth comes out.
But to me it's not cool at all.
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by MyHonour(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2009
the older brother even impregnated her self, i watched the movie, and i was swearing throughout.

I mean, if i date a girl and find out my brother bleep.ed her earlier, i might throw her outta the window.
But the girl did not know that twas her elder brother until that dayz. . .so she was not wrong yet.
But she will be wrong to go ahead and marry the younger brother - what the heck?
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by elecktra(f): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2009
MyHonour:

the older brother even impregnated her self, i watched the movie, and i was swearing throughout.
[/quote

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked movie?? hmm the whole world must be your teevee then,and i guess u have seen it all,have you seen "elecktra thinks you are funny" guess not, you should see it y'know
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by Kelvinj(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2009
Guess she's abt 2 start a family war
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by omen: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2009
Mam, there is nothing bad in dating 2 brothers provided u are faithful.
But in thid case, u MUST inform the 2nd brother now or u are doomed!
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by r231(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2009
its very wrong
she needs to tell him before he finds out himself
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by Youngpo413: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
sweetpie23:
very very very very very very very very very very very wrong
Re: Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
That's a real bitch.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) / Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With / See What I Saw On Her Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.