Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? (22416 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Ama28(f): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2013
There can't be a list of noise makers in my class without my name.
During the general assembly the famous announcement is "No noisemaking, Ama take note!

Sometime ago an old schoolmate met me online and was chatting me up, I just didn't recognise her she she said, are you not Ama, the noisemaker! My hubby teased me about it till I begged.

Ok there was this day we had foreigners at school and the principal warned us all to PRETEND! I felt the class was too quiet so I drew a car on the board and started pushing it. The whole class burst into laughter! I went to the door to peep if the pal was coming because the laughter was too much. Guess what! As I squat at the class door to peep, the pal placed her foot on my peeping head! You can imagine the rest.

Seriously I can't believe I did all that!
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2013
yame014: I suffer gan for primary sch o...why be say na people wey ugly dey make noise maker's list? there was a time i fell sick and i was given a bench at d back of d class to sleep on......low and behold when my class teacher came for d list, i was nomba 1 on d list...i didn't know what to do than to cry....the teacher seeing my condition was convinced of my innocence and gave d assistant class rep(girl) d beating of her life for recycling old names n people she hated in class....
Are you saying you are ugly? grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by onuwaje(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2013
For primary sch I make noise so tey b4 dem start to write names dem go flog me my 12 strokes 1st because na me be noise.. For junior secondary school (FGC warri) I make noise so tey form teachers come appoint me to dey write names.. All ended wen we begin toast chicks from ss1
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by cycline404(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2013
Oh........ I can never forget pry 6.. i was the first on the list....
Men in public school then u cant imagine how that man beat a hell out of my ass... The class captain then i still dey look for he... allah
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2013
Based on my Nairaland personality... I'm sure people can guess the answer..

My wrost was one day when a teacher that was a family friend asked the Class monitor to write names of Noise makers.. Me I didnt send it because I believe that the monitor was my Home girl and that the teacher was a family friend. Nna men, I was the loudest in class that day. The Monitor was just adding ****** to my name.

Then she submits the list to the teacher and the teacher sends for us. I thought she was joking and didnt go. Twice she came and called and I still didnt budge. OMO!! The next one, na 'waka' I dey give the monitor when the teacher entered the class.. grin

She flogged me from the class to the staff room. That day, I chop reach 20 sumtin strokes of the cane because at some point, nobody was counting. After that flogging, I cut grass for 1 week.. CHAAI!!

Thank God that flogging is fast becoming obsolete in the Nigerian Educational sector.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by yame014: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2013
xynerise:
Are you saying you are ugly? grin

gringringringrin......cheesy
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by awaky: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2013
my name? nt possible. me wey don dey bribe my class-captain since primary3. i knw my ways oo grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Well, ayam kind ov gentle buh I still get shortlisted sometimes for noise making. The day that stupid teacher *pardon teachers* floqqed me, what even pain me pass be say pple cant tell if na cry i wan cry or na laugh i wan laugh :/ !
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by haibe(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2013
HOW IS THIS THREAD EDUCATING ANYONE?

JEEZ!! THIS SECTION IS FOR EDUCATION, NOT FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN YOUR NURSERY SCHOOL.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2013
yame014:

gringringringrin......cheesy
Busted!! grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by eluquenson(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2013
Hahaha! I was the "menitor" as they call us in pry skool cos I used to write the list, secondary skool, I was never in the nosie makers list cos I was nicknamed the "gost in class" cos I never stay in class at all.
When my class teacher saw me for the first time he was shocked that I was part of his student...no be small tin o cheesy
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2013
hmmmmnnn...me ....chairman ooo...i i even talk to myself when everybody was scared of talking..." perpetual noise maker" was always the remark on my report card....they never explain the reason God gave us mouth.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2013
haibe: HOW IS THIS THREAD EDUCATING ANYONE?

JEEZ!! THIS SECTION IS FOR EDUCATION, NOT FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN YOUR NURSERY SCHOOL.
It hurts you to see people share their funny experiences right?

Sadistic antelope
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by buchi1me: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2013
from pry 1 to 5 my name was never on the list...I even received a prize for well-behaved! however immediately I transferred to a public school for pry6....It brought out da worse in me. I chop beating die; because my mum was a teacher at the school and my school wife pays sometimes my teacher for don murder me.
my secodary day; back to private school...again my name never made the list...until SS 1 when a girl implicated me; when the teacher say my name he was surprised...but I still received flogging...from that day I constantly made the list
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by olasquare: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2013
Popowaa: Then i will load my yansh.If u no get experience contact megringringringrin

You just remind me of a teacher in my second.skul that do brag he ll use cane to draw map of Nigeria on our back. And yu sure bet he did

The guy beat me for exam class with sugarcane stem....big ones because I was making noise...actually wanted to giraffe

I swear I refuse to cry and that made him made the more....and I no repent for my stubbornness that day grin grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2013
Lol! See some of you 24/7 online introverts forming bad boys! hehehehehehe

Anyway mine appeared only once. I have always been a quiet, stay-out-of-trouble girl people love to pet, right from primary, secondary, during my NYSC (I was already known as Miss NYSC by corpers, soldiers, and NYSC officials even before the pageant!) and now that I'm working, I get special favours from the ogas and madams. Back in secondray sch I used to have a strong friendship with two girls in my class, we were the most liked girls in our set and I suspect the girl who wrote my name that day was jealous of this. She included all three of us!

When the teacher who requested for the list (he had a crush on me!) finished reading out all the names and found out my friends and I were included, he pardoned the class and you can imagine how surprised everyone was cos that guy used to ENJOY flogging students like crazy!!!! The girl who wrote our names almost fainted and my friends and I got even more popular! lol! Dunno why girls can't just realize that jealousy is a disease! I thank God for blessing me with favour everywhere I go (my offline life ofcourse)

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by haibe(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2013
xynerise:
It hurts you to see people share their funny experiences right?

Sadistic antelope

NO!! ITS A GOOD THING TO SHARE BUT ARE YOU AWARE THERE IS A JOKE SECTION?

LET'S BE PRINCIPLED.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Adedayo516(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2013
My name was always on the list, infact, on one occasion it wasn't, the teacher still asked me to come out saying the class rep. made a mistake not writing my name...KIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2013
haibe:

NO!! ITS A GOOD THING TO SHARE BUT ARE YOU AWARE THERE IS A JOKE SECTION?

LET'S BE PRINCIPLED.
Joke but reality. Besides, it happened in the school(Education)
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by oluromeo(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2013
Lailai (never), i was the class monitor/captain, a fair one, from pry 4 till ss class.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by sweetgala(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2013
Be like say dem create that position for me.
Chief noise maker would be me. Disrupted peace in the class room more than once. Very odd as I was otherwise very easy going. As an adult I avoid confrontation.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by funnyfun: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]More than enough time. But because they know that they would also get punished for it by me later, u know, may be i would waylay them on their way home, or I may refuse to teach them a particular work in class, they often cancelled my name from the list. Apart from that I was the favourite of most of my teachers, so they hardly flogged me. that also prevented my name from entering such a list sometimes
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Eyinojuoluwa1(f): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2013
lmao, frm my nursery school till i finished my secondary school, u know it got to a point i was chosen to be writing names of noise makers, it was fun, cos i give my crew permission to make noise and wont include there names. grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by haibe(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2013
xynerise:
Joke but reality. Besides, it happened in the school(Education)

IF AT ALL ITS NOT GOING TO EDUCATE, IT SHOULD BE SOMETHING MEANINGFUL ABOUT EDUCATION.

SOMETHING HAPPENED IN SCHOOL DOESN'T MAKE IT AN EDUCATION.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by zizoo36: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2013
Hmm! My own be say if I wan give tailor sew my school trousers, I dey follow buy foam wey dem dey put under rug, so dat him go attach am sew 2gether. All this one because I be parrot 4 class cheesy grin shocked
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by dober(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2013
Ma name seldom appears on noise makers list, evn wen i make "pranky" noises in class.
Because i came first in class, my foremistress Mrs Agbomah will instruct d "monitor" not to write ma name.
Infact, she use to say i make "intelligent noise".
I miss her xo much. She suddenly resigned and we didnt see her again. That was in JSS2&3.
Great SMSS/
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Eyinojuoluwa1(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2013
lmao, frm my nursery school till i finished my secondary school, u know it got to a point i was chosen to be writing names of noise makers, it was fun, cos i give my crew permission to make noise and wont include there names. grin [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2013
haibe:

IF AT ALL ITS NOT GOING TO EDUCATE, IT SHOULD BE SOMETHING MEANINGFUL ABOUT EDUCATION.

SOMETHING HAPPENED IN SCHOOL DOESN'T MAKE IT AN EDUCATION.
Gerrout! angry. Leave my thread tongue
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by igemi(f): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2013
Am d class captain, d fear is d big guys in d class if I should write dere name in noisemaking list dey will wait 4 me after class, dey will beat hell out of me, so I didn't use 2 go home alone, I use 2 walk with my class teacher. It was interesting dem
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2013
grin grin Hehehe...those days, sometimes my name fall into the list but not always. Sometimes, my mates conspire with the captain to get me punished grin

grin sometimes we try to negotiate our names out of the list grin crayy days back then! It was fun, real fun.!!!
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2013
I was the Class Prefect; and i was a gentle boy
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by narmani: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2013
Popowaa: Na so u dey fear cane?gringrin.Me i dey fit dey form odeshi take strokes for my yansh no matter the amount then when i go sit down na there i go spy that smbdy dey pop me then start dey cry,but for me to cry infront of teacher caning me?Tufia
yeah, i figured out that crying in front of your oppressor makes him happy. So i decided to deny them that pleasure. Even before my waec physics paper, i was trashed, punished, whipped(koboko), with shredded skin and all, but i no gree. One tears like this no drop, i been dey smile sef. I bang D7 for that subject, but no wahala sha.
And by the way i went to an Army school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Started ICAN In SS3, Bags First-Class At 20 / Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS / Meet Olugbenga Alabi: OOU's First Distinction In Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.