Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? (22412 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by DJDOLA(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Funny thread....well for me am so lucky dat my class captain is my GF....though am a quiet boy ooo but sometimes I still make noise but my name will not be on d noise maker list from jss1 to 3...d same girl was still our class captain KIKELOMO...I remember one day I was fighting wit one guy like dat HASSAN na so one mumu boy ADENIYI go report us for staff room oooo...na so our class teacher MR GBENRO follow dis mumu boy come class dat day...as d man d flog me I dey do big boy I no cry d last cane way d man give me like dis henn d thing enter my body na so I begin cry...imagine KIKELOMO self dey follow me cry....honestly hen school life is d best jaree

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Afam4eva(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
I was the one writing the names of noisemakers, so there's no way i would have written my name.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by zika1(f): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hahahaha mine ws sooo bad that even if I decide nt 2 talk the teachers will still flog me cos they know I make a lot of noise in my head also.

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by mazizitonene(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yes naw....abi haw my name no go dey dia 4rm nursery 2 primary 6, na jazz?........my own bad sef cos I dey sit for back back...d last row...na we b boss dem 4 class,dem dey fear 2 put our name dem 4 dia but even if my name enter na we dey form don capenchi. Take d kain...12, 24strokes no shaking, actually u go shake sha but no cry. Na we-we dah year...4rm primary I stopped carrying food or water bottle 2 skul I dey form big boy..actually my immediate elder bro snrs me wit 8yrs so u can imagine...clasm8s dey fear me dah year....sum no see me cry 4rm nur2 to pry 6......wetin cum save me bsay ah geht small brain...4rm dah kain pry 3 na so I lock myself 4 1st position till my pr6..even my seocondary skul...4 my bak seat as usual...last row gan-gan...dey dia dey terrorize class
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by tellwisdom: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Very foolish people. Products of amala secondary schools angry
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
tellwisdom: Very foolish people. Products of amala secondary schools angry
We have seen you. You can now go back to bed.

Antelope
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by DrArewa(f): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
No,i was the class rep
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
I had shares in that company..Noisemakers limited... as a matter of fact,I was the highest share holder till I got to SS2

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Dinakas(f): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
My name was neva in list of noise makers.
Reasons
1. I wz dat gud n gentle girl in class
2. I wz d class captain. Frm Js2 to SS3wink
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by kaylonda(f): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
LOL @ OP

My name was almost always on the noise maker's list. Sometimes with three stars.

If for any reason my name escaped the list, i somehow found myself being punished for something else.

Fond memories... tongue
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by mazizitonene(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dr. Arewa:
No,i was the class rep
Ah no dey use ear hear dat post...class wetin....I immediately turn it down...I jst ddnt want anytn 2 give me unnecessary stress...cum dey go fyn teacher and all dose yeye waka....many tyms dem wan gimme dah post I reject am....na SP I finally almost grab but ah bn no geh height ni....dem cum compensate me with 2 posts!
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
kizmartino:

grin grin...waffi alwayz represented..

Bck @ boarding,I had multiple personality..d teachers never bliv'd d prefects when my name makes d list..cus of my innocent looks grin..

Bt at d chapel,refectory(dining)nd hostel,d seniors won't let me rest..my bottocks,palms,back all became immune to cane..grin grin
they soon got tired of me grin grin
Guy you must have attended a seminary school or at least a missionary school
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by sureway1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
.l rememba a day when they gathered the NM and the teacher beat a boy, the boy ran and wantd to jump 4rm d 3rd floor..teacher knelt down and started beging.jo ntori olorun ma fo.(pls 4God sake don't jump).he saved oda boys dat day..(GCL surulere).

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by addictiv(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
hardly got caught in list of noise makers,cos i was a reserved fine kid, who never hurts a fly.................#look at me now#
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Appliedmaths(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Make I add my own. I attended a govt, secondary school, you know say thursday and friday nar for muslim prayers. So on this fateful day grin the muslims were reciting "astaga fu lia" which if I can recall is a prayer for forgiveness, ( apologies to all the muslims if I got the spelling wrong please I respect you all and by no way mean any harm). So I and my friend were staggering as the prayers were on-going,we normally do it because by then the prayers sounded like "I stagger fu iya" oboy! My fine art teacher located both of us and gave us 12-12 each in front of the whole assembly ground grin grin bros! Since that day I received the anointing of the fear of God in my body.

And also noise making wasn't really my thing but I can't forget my Jss3 experience grin my class as at then was the next to the principals office omo na every now and then dem dey wipe our back till we crossed to SS1. Rotl grin

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by abbeyie007(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
any tym my class captain misses my name, both of us always end up with 15 strokes of cane. So he had no choice dan 2 write my name 4x. Mr ogunsola, mr osore and mr adeaga almost finish my buttock wit cane.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by OsasonaIdowu(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
I am always between no 1 to 5. The captain could write my name more than 10 times or would start doing the multiplication when the pages of the sheet were filled up
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
I was alwys a victim even if I wasn't in d class.Before break time d teacher would leave d class on purpose not knowin he had planned wit d class captain to write names of affluent students on d list

He would nw come in and say fine here,cane ther evrybody would file like ants to pay tithe.

I reported my teacher to my police uncle n he wrote him a letter sayin smone ws collectin my money that d teacher must find d person.

my uncle was in fraud unit he used d letter head of d then dreaded SSS in ikoyi to draft d letter.

Oh boy!! when d teacher saw it he wanted to faint,I now started making noise on purpose and my name never entered!!!
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by SIRKOL(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Don't even go there!
Mine was worst.
My name"chief notorious noise maker"!
My companion and friends always; our pineapple farm! Infact, I can spend a whole day there. From there I normaly sneak to the kitchen for food from d school cooks!
Infact, mine was so bad, my mum was summoned!
The truth is this. I hv a tiny but one shrill voice. It rings. So even if others r shouting and I'm just talking, I will be nabbed first and I decided since I'm always punished for what I don't normaly do, noisemaking here I come!

It was fun while it lasted irrespective of the punishments!
nd u r here still making noice!
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by hustla(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Even if my name no dey there
The teacher go still call me join!
Chei! I turn cane to food that time!
cry
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by 9jatechzone: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Very Hot:-HOT NEW MTN 6GB
AND AIRTEL 3GB FREE
BROWSING CODE NOW
ROCKING!!! @ www.morecoded.com
ยป
Revealed:-How To Make N50,000
Monthly 4rm Facebook And 2go
And Other Social Networking
Websites @ www.morecoded.com/register.php
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Everyday!!
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by denony(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
til they got tired of the name grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by diamondgirl(f): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
lucky lucky mii...i was ma class monitres frm js2 to ss3...evn more functional dan d klax captain....if anybdy triez rubish wif mi..u cn b sure u r dead nd ma frndx enjyd dat tym enn...
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by REDshouse(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
If na dat noise making abeg my name and seyiaw.....seyi aletile lawrence ....comedian dey always ring bell for M.B.H.S then we are the chief noise makers always making akintewe list....non sibi
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by joelenesleek(f): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
At a point senior Pere stopped checking the list for my name he just walks straight to me and I open my hand and eyes in expectation. But one good day I realised Bimbo was his gurlfrnd and my click never got along with Hers so I was their hit Target. He came as usual straight to my desk this time I released a slap on his left cheek with my rightand before he could lift up the cain, then I hit him another on his shoulders and told the Teachers that intervened that I was only preventing the Cain so my hands missed direction and landed on his shoulders. We became Federal govt. and ASUU but the Next week he asked me for #100 but I gave him #50 since he was broke just like ASUU will ask the fed.govt for the 30bn wink
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by joelenesleek(f): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bla bla bla.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Lamasta(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
I dey make noise for class for olden days make front page nahim be say I can post olden days stories and expect FP be that
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by IamSylva(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
lol.. Whch kid's name wasn't grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by joelenesleek(f): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
At a point senior PERE stopped checking the list for my name he just walks straight to me and I open my hand and eyes in expectation. But one good day I realised Bimbo was his gurlfrnd and my click never got along with Hers so I was their hit Target. He came as usual straight to my desk this time I released a slap on his left cheek with my right hand before he could lift up the cain, then I hit him another on his shoulders and told the Teachers that intervened that I was only preventing the Cain so my hands missed direction and landed on his shoulders. We became Federal govt. and ASUU but the Next week he asked me for #100 but I gave him #50 since he was broke just like ASUU will ask the fed.govt for the 30bn wink
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by nickz(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
cheesy cheesy class captain of life! I did the writing almost all the time.I never wrote the name of all the chicks I liked grin ,those I hated ehhhhnnn.....just murmur ,your name don enter book! I never wrote the name of any of ma real G'ee! LOL
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by donPhill(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
infact, the whole of my group is contaminated wit noise and am d chief, i don dig my height sotey na dia heihgt i com de dig as punishment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Started ICAN In SS3, Bags First-Class At 20 / Meet Olugbenga Alabi: OOU's First Distinction In Medicine / ASUU Strike: No End In Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.