Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? (22420 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by greedie1(f): 6:38am On Oct 11, 2013
No. i was the one writing it
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Abatemtem(m): 6:44am On Oct 11, 2013
Hahahahaha...my name has always been among d top 5 since primary sch
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by dannie007(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2013
UUhm laugh won burst my belle, my own worse pass everybody here! Me I went to a Military School, Command Children School and d Secondary School. Then I only enjoy Primary 2 cos I was the Class Captain, but after my Reign I chop cain althrough! Secondary Worse!!!!! Evryday nah soldier they Flog Us Use cain draw tattoo for person Yansh, no be small tin oooh. It was not easy @ all.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by hanelson(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by princesbamz: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2013
;Dmy name was always in noise maker 1day d teacher told me to write d list I wrote everybody name and when the teacher came he decided to add my name because he said I must make noise hahaha e pain me
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by buoye1(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2013
Always d no1 name on d list
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2013
you mean this? Well my name is Dayo and i'm always number 1

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2013
Back then in primary 5 my class was always noisy, the teachers got tired of flogging; so they'd simply ask the whole class to kneel down under the sun(accompanied with pry 6 and 4). By the time we got to secondary school we were all immune to floggin nd punishment, There was one new guy that was'nt as experienced as we were, so as they were floggin us as usual the guy wanted to feel among (switches to pidgin) na so dem flog the guy finish im no shake @ all, e com ask teacher "is that all" com waka commot for class.na so evribodi dey hail the guy. Na im we wait for d guy to come bak 1hour pass we no see am, na so we go find am, we con sight d guy dey faya cry for bak of canteen grin grin.laugh wan kil me die dat day
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Gen2jaynee: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2013
if mine was nt written, then those on the list are nt noise makers.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2013
My class captain dare nt 2 include my name(Secondary skul dayz)as tiny nd small as i am den,am d GCFOR,No one dares 2 luk me in d eye,brilliant bt very very stubborn,i neva accept defeat,at long run,i was eventually made d class captain,u nid 2 see my followers den,chai,den made to b d assistant senior boy,i always wonder y can't they challenge me coz am a small guy nd very tiny den
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ATMC(f): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2013
it was always on top the list and me cheesy i fear cane wella so i used to pay the 5 naira fine...ndia jim kpa ego back then hahahaha...
at a point i was asked by the teacher to write the names of noise makers.. smiley.well, sometimes i end up not giving her any list cos i must have made noise and the class want me to include my name hahaha for where? the list go just loss grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by OMA4U(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2013
Primary school days, my name was never written on a noise maker list, because I was extremely quiet to the extent that if a mate beat me, I would still be the one begging. So I was over-pampered by that.

But things changed when I got to a public secondary school. The number of students were too much. School was always overcrowded with all silly. boys and girls. This time around my quietness always result in more beating from them. Na so I begin dey change o, me sef kon becom confirm craze guy. As I enter senior class, my noise no con get part 2, and my name was always written. Even up till now I am quite a talkative...

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by olasquare: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2013
You know there is alway a top 10 chart. Am always @ the either top 1 or 2 the Term from primary through secondary sincerely. In. Fact in my secondary school because I don't av d look of one that makes a lot of noise in class my class teacher finds it hard to believe my name always pop up on d list. On a particular term when we re to get our report sheet she wrote one of the most quite in class, and d whole of my classmates all went wild into a revolt immediately........

So funny
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2013
Ryt 4rm ma primary skul days,down 2 ma ss3.in ma ss2,ma form teacher,at a stage weneva ma name is mentiond in d list,d woman wil jst say,leave dat 1 am tired of floggin.i cut grass tire 4 noise makin.bt d tin favour me sha,i was given d post of social prefect,editor in chief,skul press club. IT WAS FUN Y IT LAST!!
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by olasquare: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2013
OMA4U: Primary school days, my name was never written on a noise maker list, because I was extremely quiet to the extent that if a mate beat me, I would still be the one begging. So I was over-pampered by that.

But things changed when I got to a public secondary school. The number of students were too much. School was always overcrowded with all silly. boys and girls. This time around my quietness always result in more beating from them. Na so I begin dey change o, me sef kon becom confirm craze guy. As I enter senior class, my noise no con get part 2, and my name was always written. Even up till now I am quite a talkative...

Correct! Now yu re talking..... Only public skul correct pass. If yu no go public skul I beg yu miss. Yu ll b forced to b out spoken. Private skul too dey produce too many bolos n muntulas.......
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by NONNYG: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2013
El Guapo: Write down names of noisemakers?

Like seriously, Nigerian teachers can be clueless. embarassed

Walk into a class and let your personality speak for you, let yo charisma shut the kids up and not embarking on a 'military strategy' - Names of noisemakers cheesy
mr. Man u no get talk. Abeg comot for road make i pass
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by olasquare: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2013
Dream come 2ru: My class captain dare nt 2 include my name(Secondary skul dayz)as tiny nd small as i am den,am d GCFOR,No one dares 2 luk me in d eye,brilliant bt very very stubborn,i neva accept defeat,at long run,i was eventually made d class captain,u nid 2 see my followers den,chai,den made to b d assistant senior boy,i always wonder y can't they challenge me coz am a small guy nd very tiny den

Lol!!!!!
Mayb na ajebo skul yu go...if yu happen to av come ma skul, 4get say yu won b Adolf Hitler for class...if yu try am yu go suffer die because almost everybody for ma class/skul na boxer. In fact we do boxing training in class every morning in ss1, 2, 3.

Everybody rugged die. So yu only bully those yu can while yu bow for others

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by mrspeaker: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2013
grin grin Oh my GOD mehn old skool tinz my yansh hear am....it was fun tho. na so we dey make noise so tey dem tire for us because we don dey use to cane.....Na boys skul for suru lere lagos so xpect such
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2013
My name was Neva in d noise makers list because I've always been a gud boy. My class teachers were even commending me then grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by blayz0923: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2013
na me be the chief noise maker sef.
if my name wasn't on the list, the form teacher would ask y.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2013
Na there you go see boys dey deny their names grin. We use some new teachers wey never dey familiar with our names do yeye.

If the teacher calls a name like ''John Benson'', the owner of the name go just ''bone''. We go begin look am. E get one bully wey no dey answer his name. Make devil punish you you go point am for the teacher grin.

One even answer absent when the teacher called his name
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by olasquare: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2013
No speaking of vernacula....... Yoruba boi, no go speak Yoruba Yoruba ke? I swear I no carry last..beating na food wey we dey eat all d time.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by lertee(f): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2013
Lol,funny comments.
I remember the class captain Chidi,he wanted us to do toilet things grin so I reported him to his mother who sold yam and akara then,she told his father and they beat shege out of him.
Since that occurence,he always include my name on the list noise or no noise,he would sit on his locker which was on the first roll and act like one bully..sillyboy grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2013
Neva made d list cos I had 2 write it most tyms...I sure enjoyed writing d names of those speaking 'vernacular' because dey had 2 pay a fine of N5 bk then..boy,I made som cash 4rm ds deals ooo grin grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Unclerukus: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2013
I be Regular customer throughout in that list... At a time In secondary school the Class captain had a crush on me so i was in NOISE MAKING LIST IMMUNE wink

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Hendrixtzee(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2013
Initially, I ws so so always on dt list until Pry 2 to Pry 5 wen I became d class monitor.......... Then tins ad to go my way; you F'up I write ur name, you try to bully me?? I write ur name. Buh then I ad a weak spot GIRLLLSSSSS. They were NEVER on my list, anddd uhhhh it ws pretty funi n blah blah blah
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by CHIMSKY(m): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2013
xynerise: The diasporians should take a seat and relax while we home base entertain them with our experiences. cheesy

Right from my primary 4, my name has always been among the top 5 on the noise makers' list. Even when I was sleeping, the silly class captain still included my name on the list. I dont know if he counted my snores as noise undecided.

We do bail ourselves with one naira or 50kobo, that is, if you dont want to receive 12 strokes of cane. I swear na cane tear my primary school knicker for yansh finish. undecided

I believe I was not the only one who experienced this ''fun''? grin
Dem write my name tire.Its only natural.Why I no go talk.Abi I no get mouth?Na one foolish oversabi girl,Nnenna Ikeobi dey write d names for Primary School Jos dat time.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Ignatio(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2013
I remember making that famous list. Once our had been written we chat freely as we like. The punishments ain't funny but looking back now I laugh.

But before joining that list I used to be a good boy, one of those that help the prefect compile the list. I guess being good got boring.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by jacknnamdi(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2013
Abu Mikey: my name hv nava misd d list of noise makers. I wz made chief noisemaker in my pri skul days. Beat been be my fud i wz use 2 it. It wz fun

Never was any names of noisemakers list written that my name didn't appear undecided

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by samhimself(m): 8:40am On Oct 11, 2013
Suprisingly I was always the monitor wink
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by malipalina: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2013
u guys have said it all....exhausting d list
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by yame014: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2013
I suffer gan for primary sch o...why be say na people wey ugly dey make noise maker's list? there was a time i fell sick and i was given a bench at d back of d class to sleep on......low and behold when my class teacher came for d list, i was nomba 1 on d list...i didn't know what to do than to cry....the teacher seeing my condition was convinced of my innocence and gave d assistant class rep(girl) d beating of her life for recycling old names n people she hated in class....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS / ASUU Strike: No End In Sight / Meet Olugbenga Alabi: OOU's First Distinction In Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.