Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? (22417 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by shawrygal(f): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
I was one of the noisiest student in my class then. I can never forgot the day our class teacher travelled for a week, she gave our class captain a notebook to write down the noise makers. My name appeared from monday to friday, at least each day X6 times. When she resumed on monday, it was not funny at all.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Really..i was one hell of a noise maker...tongue tongue

i just hate to keep quiet when i hear something wrong or false..

#just cnt stop..trying to prove 'am right' #

up..NOISY peeps..tongue..it really was FUN
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Odunharry: nadia_sA Is here..cme say hi to us...do u undastand pidgn?
hello all..I try small
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
That funny sound right? grin

Like the sound you get when you are drying the water on your clothes and not to make it rough grin

lol ur head is there
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise: The diasporians should take a seat and relax while we home base entertain them with our experiences. cheesy

Right from my primary 4, my name has always been among the top 5 on the noise makers' list. Even when I was sleeping, the silly class captain still included my name on the list. I dont know if he counted my snores as noise undecided.

We do bail ourselves with one naira or 50kobo, that is, if you dont want to receive 12 strokes of cane. I swear na cane tear my primary school knicker for yansh finish. undecided

I believe I was not the only one who experienced this ''fun''? grin

Been a politician from birth, dont know how I was always a friend to the class prefect, even in uni my class co-ordinator will not submit assingment unless I have done mine.

But the few times are when the whole class gang against us and thereby I become collateral damage ;thus my name have to be written.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
See all these boys wey go Mushin grammer school go come here dey form cheesy

Oyedene u dont know me grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Many times nah! U can't imagine the Noise that a classroom experiences whenever a teacher misses her double period! From pre-nursery to university level my name appears 5 times daily! In primary 1 we had 2 Monitors dat puts down the list, a boy and a girl that behaves like Mukina,if the girl puts down a name, then we the boys will ginjah the boy writing down the names 2 put another girls name! Anyway the punishment is just 5 strokes of cain, cut grass, sweep class room, buy 2 packets of chalk wateva it maybe... WE THE BACK BENCHERS MUST MAKE NOISE.. Times 5! Fille!
plz someone should help get this link to the frontpage.
https://www.nairaland.com/1460681/nairalander-writer-needs-u-win
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by homesteady(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
grin Yes oh!! Plenty times! When I was in primary2, I'll give the monitor paper(I was the only person using long hardcover in my class) but the idiot will still write my name! On my own paper oh!

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
El Guapo:

Oyedene u dont know me grin
Sure I do. You are a noise maker tongue
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
xyne baba don c things...i remembr aw we use 2 wash uniform,dip them in water n bring them out lyk dat witout squeezng so that dy wont get rumple....
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Abu mikey i c u..cme knack us ur own part...aw e dy go 4 benin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Odunharry: xyne baba don c things...i remembr aw we use 2 wash uniform,dip them in water n bring them out lyk dat witout squeezng so that dy wont get rumple....

I no do this one o. grin. I was a clean boy and I always iron my uniform cool
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hello Nadia_SA .. I See You. Mind being my friend on Facebook?
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
cntinuation...

I remembr wen i write 1 gal name 4 class wen i dy pry 5 and d boss 4 d class cme flog this gal hand peel,chai...pipu cme dy blame me lyk say na me flog her,i nearly melt o..since then i na dy write dat gal name again o and if u be ma padi na to dy make noise dy go cos na SOJU NU i dy do..
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
I no do this one o. grin. I was a clean boy and I always iron my uniform cool
ahh..uncle u kan lie o,whch tym did u nt do it?
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by AbuMikey(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
shawrygal: I was one of the noisiest student in my class then. I can never forgot the day our class teacher travelled for a week, she gave our class captain a notebook to write down the noise makers. My name appeared from monday to friday, at least each day X6 times. When she resumed on monday, it was not funny at all.

Just tell me why dem nor flog you?? undecided

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Fynestboi: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
how mai name go appear for the list when i be the captain writing names down...
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Xyne baba ur wife no dy here nw ,why u dy form?
Ok,i undastand nw..e get 1 pakage 4 here abi..
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Fynestboi: how mai name go appear for the list when i be the captain writing names down...
ok..tell us d xperience u had..how many of dm bribed u,aw many made noise like 50tyms etc
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Fynestboi: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Odunharry: ok..tell us d xperience u had..how many of dm bribed u,aw many made noise like 50tyms etc
lmao, u sure say u want make i talk

I started getng more attentn from gals, thats what i love abt been a class captain tongue tongue

AM so obstinate i dnt take bribe, i do it as if i wont leave that school again....

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Fynestboi: how mai name go appear for the list when i be the captain writing names down...
we don hear but what was your end of term result like?

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Odunharry:
ahh..uncle u kan lie o,whch tym did u nt do it?
Na true. Na. For secondary school, na that logo wey dey dey for neck of shirt I dey use patch my uniform for yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Odunharry: Xyne baba ur wife no dy here nw ,why u dy form?
Ok,i undastand nw..e get 1 pakage 4 here abi..
Abeg o. grin. I no get any o
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Fynestboi: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bossforeva: we don hear but what was your end of term result like?
what you expect do you tink a dumbhead would be choose as a class captain.. Ok let me tell how they choose class captain in my secondary school...

The best 2, takes up the post cc and acc..
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
I really b bad boy for sch oo..

Who has read '1week 1trouble'?..mine was 1minute,double trouble..grin grin

u cnt b a saint in boarding at all...
After light out it was a crime to talk..nd I normally brek dat1 cus dat was official time for sokis(hope u all understand)

chai..every friday was judgement day..really love hate it..

Any boarder or Ex. In da house?

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Fynestboi: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
kizmartino: I really b bad boy for sch oo..

Who has read '1week 1trouble'?..mine was 1minute,double trouble..grin grin

u cnt b a saint in boarding at all...
After light out it was a crime to talk..nd I normally brek dat1 cus dat was official time for sokis(hope u all understand)

chai..every friday was judgement day..really love hate it..

Any boarder or Ex. In da house?
really
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bossforeva: Hello Nadia_SA .. I See You. Mind being my friend on Facebook?
not really active on facebook.. check my signature for my name there
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by gosifechris: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
nadia_SA: not really active on facebook.. check my signature for my name there

will you tell that to peter okoye undecided
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ah ah ..in my sec.sch..
There are no class.prefects..the whole class just get to pay for d sinss of d noise makers..tongue

c wen dem go dey bribe me to quiet grin grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by AbuMikey(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Odunharry: Abu mikey i c u..cme knack us ur own part...aw e dy go 4 benin

[b]

Oga,I don first yarn for page 1 before oo.

But the one wen pain me pass,na for Primary 2,when I was barely 7 years old.
Dem bring one yeye 14 year old girl angry come primary 2,base on say she be giant for where we dey,dem make her instant class monitor on her 2nd day at school.

Time to write names of noisemakers con reach, she tell me "hayce, tear paper for me " undecided for my mind "for AAU staff school,you nor fit speak better oyinbo" , I just begin laFf her. I nor even give her paper again sef.

Later,after like 20 minutes na im, I ask her how many names she don write, she say 15 shockedshocked, my mind fly grin
"Is my name on the list?" She tell me no!
Phew! See joy for my mind.

When teacher begin call names,he call reach 1-13 my name nor dey,the next tin when I hear my teacher ask the girl na "whose name is this?"

The girl just look round class,point one small boy, Michael! shockedshockedshocked

Chai,I wan die that day na, 12 strokes of cane for my hand embarassed

A day I will never forget gringrin

[/b]
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
Sure I do. You are a noise maker tongue

Naive, Shy, Introvert, Reserved and Witty.

Those traits underlines who Lil Guapo was wink
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lwkmd see as them they confess...
God know say i quiet like Angel Halimota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Started ICAN In SS3, Bags First-Class At 20 / Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS / Meet Olugbenga Alabi: OOU's First Distinction In Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.