Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? (22411 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0:
You get mind o. I have bad experience with cane sha. The day i refused to cry before the teacher flogged me was so humiliating, when the cane landed on my palm.....i just ran out from the class to the field wailing.sadsad everyone just laughed and laughed. I hate hate hate canes.
you remind me of a friend, she was one noisy girl sha, she always had something to say, but would ran from the assembly hall to the school gate shouting 'mama we!' With just one slash. I never cried infront of teachers, they called me sturborn child. grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
Your teachers dont know how to flog.

In my school, the nicknames of my teachers explain how tough they are when it comes to flogging.

You will hear names like

Mr. Show
Dr. Do good.
Baba Lefty
Mr. Okolo etc. If them flog you, your life will never remain the same grin
Then i will load my yansh.If u no get experience contact megringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you remind me of a friend, she was one noisy girl sha, she always had something to say, but would ran from the assembly hall to the school gate shouting 'mama we!' With just one slash. I never cried infront of teachers, they called me sturborn child. grin
gringringrin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Popowaa: Then i will load my yansh.If u no get experience contact megringringringrin
You go wear pant made of Bagco Super sack? grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
Nice name though. grin
angryangry
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
Lol,i fit load my yansh till my yansh start sweatinggringrin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
nw u remind of pipu mak carry dia mama cme sch cos of say i write dia name 4 noise maker,d 1s make pay me #5 then 4 primary sch,d 1s make i write times 5 4 front of dia name..chai,gud days.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
what on earth is that? grin grin grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Popowaa: Lol,i fit load my yansh till my yansh start sweatinggringrin
u sef follow?
Oh...cme see wia sme bois they wia jeans knicker unda school knicker,d 1 make dy wear thick sweater cme fold d arm,d 1s mak dy put book 4 bak...choi,pry sch sweet o...

Xynerise u go remember na cos i knw say u play 4m small wella..
1c d teacher whip ur bumbum na smtng lyk dust u go see and u go hear kpaa
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Popowaa: Lol,i fit load my yansh till my yansh start sweatinggringrin
Reminds me of one guy in my JSS3 that wore his sister's bum short inside his uniform each time he comes late to school grin. Flog am from now till tomorrow u dey waste ur time

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by yeahmann(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
Meheen. I remember those days. Then it will be like make I just graduate and never enter school again. But now I always long for it. It seems it was fun sha.
Back then, even though I always try to avoid making noise, no matter what my name will still be there. So later on, when I got to JSS1, I discovered one trick. Now you can't bribe our monitor not to write your name, but you can always bribe him to tell you if your name is there. So anytime I found out that my name has been written, I will leave my class that day, and stay at the second class throughout the day. I was in Class A, and there is Class A - Class F. They normally beat noise makers immediately after break time, so if I can just manage to escape it for that day that's all.
So the next day I will come back to my class smiling and making fun of the others. I didn't realize that all our punishment is being stored. So if your name was written 2day, and you escaped being punished, if your name should be written the next day again, it will be. 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, e.t.c (I wasn't aware of it before)
So I was still enjoying myself. Making noises and escaping the punishments. I gave the scope to some of my friends too. So there was one day, the godogodo man came to our class unexpectedly with a long list of criminals (so we were being called then). The list contained the name of all of us that have been avoiding punishment. He came with lots of senior students in case we tried to run. I was shivering. Thinking... God. What is going to happen today.
So he called thr first name, Rotimi... Noise Maker .... 36x. WHAT! (And those time, if your name was written 1x, you will get 7 hot strokes of dried cane). Meheen, when my name was called.. Yeahmann (not real name) x49... I almost fainted. Meheen I was beaten beaten beaten beaten beaten beaten beaten and beaten. Kai I still they remember that day. Since then I never make noise again. (Na lie) No matter how much I tried not to make noise, I still do. And the funny thing is that, it seems the monitor hates me. Maybe it's because I was a very cute kid then, and all the girls really like me, that's why he usually provoke me to make noise.
But as a very intelligent young boy, we devised another method of making as many noise as we like without getting punished. YEAH. We always go to another class and make noise there. Since they don't know our name, their monitor will just write, that boy from A Class x5.

18 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Popowaa: In primary and JSS my name was always in the list the day my name didnt appear in the list i was flogged anyway.In secondary school not only me oo.The whole class with the exception of an older girl who felt we were children.We were called the notorious class and no teacher wanted to teach our class.You will always see the whole class kneeling in the sun on gravels(with the exception of the older class),scrubbing the toilet,burning rubbish.OMG.I miss H1 class.And while working we will make a song up to disturb the school.Lolgringringrin.We moved class several times before we completed school and sometimes the teachers will sack the whole class out and just sit in the classroom till their lesson is over.Do we even care?We will hold a music or jokes contest.They were not expecting us to do well with our final exams but we shocked them oogringrin.I'm sure the teachers definitely miss all our wahalagringringrin

o yea..exactly!!

C my sista..grin grin was it a boarding??
my class was tagged 'notorious B'..grin grin..we all were born noise makers..yea we must nt just talk but argue even while under punishments(clearing d big field,cutting down tress, splittin wood) grin grin..really miss my crew
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Odunharry: u sef follow?
Oh...cme see wia sme bois they wia jeans knicker unda school knicker,d 1 make dy wear thick sweater cme fold d arm,d 1s mak dy put book 4 bak...choi,pry sch sweet o...

Xynerise u go remember na cos i knw say u play 4m small wella..
1c d teacher whip ur bumbum na smtng lyk dust u go see and u go hear kpaa
I remember o. E remain make person wear carton of cabin biscuit inside knicker to minimize pains. grin

I cant still explain those dust wey dey commot for person yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
Reminds me of one guy in my JSS3 that wore his sister's bum short inside his uniform each time he comes late to school grin. Flog am from now till tomorrow u dey waste ur time
Harry and xyneris plsss dont kill me with laughtergringrin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: what on earth is that? grin grin grin
eyaa,let me xplain...Do u undastand pidgin?
We av sm pants dat are light and we av odas dat are very thick lyk swter.if u put d thick 1 one on and the teacher flogs u,na ODECHI O,e no go enta...and these are d kinda pants dat takes lng 4 it to dry wen u wash dem.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
kizmartino:

o yea..exactly!!

C my sista..grin grin was it a boarding??
my class was tagged 'notorious B'..grin grin..we all were born noise makers..yea we must nt just talk but argue even while under punishments(clearing d big field,cutting down tress, splittin wood) grin grin..really miss my crew
lol
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
Xyneris has made me miss secondary school
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
Odunharry: eyaa,let me xplain...Do u undastand pidgin?
We av sm pants dat are light and we av odas dat are very thick lyk swter.if u put d thick 1 one on and the teacher flogs u,na ODECHI O,e no go enta...and these are d kinda pants dat takes lng 4 it to dry wen u wash dem.
Na that time you go see pant we be like napkin. If we come school na so our yansh go full. Come see where boys dey get curves and hips grin

5 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
Na that time you go see pant we be like napkin. If we come school na so our yansh go full. Come see where boys dey get curves grin
gringringringrin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
I Was Chief Noise maker..Crowned Troublemaker..
There Was no week i didn't Fight..even Leaving my Class To Other Classes To look 4 Trouble Choi..

Till today people no longer flog me...
It's either i don't Shake or
I laugh
or I Scream @ The Top of My Voice n after everything they 'd Still see me Laughing or making worse noise than before..

I was Classcaptain from Pry 1 - Jss3..
In Ss1 I was Assistant...
Ss2 I dropped My Chalk grin

They 'd give me The Paper To Write n put my name as Number 1..

My Report card Always had
Brilliant Student but
Rough..Unruly..N Fond Of Troublemaking..

Dammit angry
Those Were The days..
I was even Suspended once...

My Principal had a bad habit of Sneaking into my class from The Back Door cos our class was close to her office n notorious 4 noise making..

So we padlocked The door n Threw away The Keys n boldly Wrote on The Door..

What's The Front door 4 ..
Please Use it n Stop Sneaking In

That day ehn we hear word..

So in Conclusion there never was a list 4 noise making that the name Chike should b found wanting or missing..

Thank God now that 'm grownup abit all my scars av almost disappeared..grin

n I av repented..
Eyin Oluwa Logo...

3 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise i try describe dat bagco bag pants na or make u xplain 4 our sister HBG...

I collect #5 plenti o,evn cme c begin...bt e get limit wia persn dy do am reach o cos in evry class we av OGA AT D TOP DEM..dz 1 na dm dy stay front 4 class fight and dem no dy smile,na bros dm make no dy get note n na after brk dem dy go house..if u try dem and dm catch u outsyd afta sch,na u sabi o cos if dm slap u ehn,e go be lyk na hause fall 4 ur head...
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
Na that time you go see pant we be like napkin. If we come school na so our yansh go full. Come see where boys dey get curves and hips grin
ohh ur head is dia...u get am wella..u go cm dy ask urself wen guys bgn get yansh...na if dm tuck in u go see yansh cmpetition amng boys...All ds kind hazard n Ivanovic yansh if dm tuck in
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Odunharry: xynerise i try describe dat bagco bag pants na or make u xplain 4 our sister HBG...
Ok

HBG, you don see bag of beans before?
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
nadia_sA Is here..cme say hi to us...do u undastand pidgn?
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odunharry(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
xyne baba u go dn c all dz knicker make e dy get eyes 4 d bak..all those 1 if u flog dm ,na smtn dust u go c
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Odunharry: ohh ur head is dia...u get am wella..u go cm dy ask urself wen guys bgn get yansh...na if dm tuck in u go see yansh cmpetition amng boys...All ds kind hazard n Ivanovic yansh if dm tuck in
Exactly. But at a point teachers come dey notice because some guys yanshes come dey lose shape. You go see yansh wey be like ameoba, some yansh start from spinal cord. grin. Some people even use their mama favourite wrapper put inside their uniform grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
Odunharry: xyne baba u go dn c all dz knicker make e dy get eyes 4 d bak..all those 1 if u flog dm ,na smtn dust u go c
Na that dust dey remind us to wash our uniform grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
Popowaa: Xyneris has made me miss secondary school

yea really....missin sec.

Even our rector seize our games tyar..
Even durin siesta..our hostel nah market .grin grin talkless of when its chemistry class chai..c noise grin grin
we really enjoy d canes cus d amount of strokes u cn bone(take without reacting) was usually recorded among us..nd dis earned us respect among d weak guys tongue tongue *u cnt challenge(argue) wit me,if u cnt bone as much cane as I had..*

meehn..we dey use cane tay dey rank ourselves grin grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Viewing this topic: Nomski0(f), yellowpawpaw, kizmartino(m), stevic1, shawrygal(f), Abu Mikey(m)

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
I remember o. E remain make person wear carton of cabin biscuit inside knicker to minimize pains. grin

I cant still explain those dust wey dey commot for person yansh grin

Lwkmd
or the Sound d girlz bomboms always made..
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Really miss obim my *crime-twin* ;( sad dat boy won't stop bringing up arguements nd I jux couldn't ignore..
We never wanted to giv up..we always were in every noise makers list.. Jux like cr7 nd messi.. grin grin..

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Lwkmd
or the Sound d girlz bomboms always made..
That funny sound right? grin

Like the sound you get when you are drying the water on your clothes and not to make it rough grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme And Admission Process Information Here! / Started ICAN In SS3, Bags First-Class At 20 / Meet Olugbenga Alabi: OOU's First Distinction In Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.