Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? (33670 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2008
LordChaser:

OOOHHHH. So its Enjoy first and than Suffer What kind of Holiday is this? sad

Have I ever told you guys that this will be a Holiday? I told you that you guys coming here is actually an educational learning experience.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 6:09am On Jul 07, 2008
Ok, count me in but I want to make it clear that once we're learning, I would appreciate it if Ace and O dont start fighting or bashing each other or I wont be able to enjoy this learning experience. . . undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:10am On Jul 07, 2008
AshtonJake:

Ok, count me in but I want to make it clear that once we're learning, I would appreciate it if Ace and O don't start fighting or bashing each other or I wont be able to enjoy this learning experience. . . undecided

Heard that boys?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 6:11am On Jul 07, 2008
Hey! I'm innocent. You guys should be blaming Ace. He's the trouble maker. Not me. I'm just being myself and minding my own business.

See what you get myself into school Boy ? angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2008
LordChaser:

Hey! I'm innocent. You guys should be blaming Ace. He's the trouble maker. Not me. I'm just being myself and minding my own business.

See what you get myself into school Boy ? angry

(Yawn). . . . . Uhm. . . You talking to me White Boy?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2008
Who you callin a White Boy!!! I'm black. . . Stop humiliating me with your nasty white skin White HO!!!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 6:14am On Jul 07, 2008
grin grin grin HAHA! Oooohhh. . . I sense someone's being racist. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 6:16am On Jul 07, 2008
AnthonyKil:

grin grin grin HAHA! Oooohhh. . . I sense someone's being racist. grin

Oh Now you're calling me a Racist. . . WHAT DA F***!!!!! See Gabby, this dude here makes me angry all da time. How do you suppose I keep his Mouth Shut

One more word from you and I'll make sure you eat Shit WHITE BOY!! angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2008
LordChaser:

Oh Now you're calling me a Racist. . . WHAT DA F***!!!!! See Gabby, this dude here makes me angry all da time. How do you suppose I keep his Mouth Shut

One more word from you and I'll make sure you eat Shit WHITE BOY!! angry

grin  grin  grin I'm sooooo scared. . . .

[b][size=16pt]NOT!!! [/size] ;[/b]D  grin  grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 6:19am On Jul 07, 2008
See? Now that what I meant by these two school boys fighting and bashing each other all the time angry undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2008
[b][size=20pt]GUYS. . . . . . THATS ENOUGH![/[/size]b] angry

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 6:22am On Jul 07, 2008
Oh Oh, . . . . Now I'm gonna run and hide. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 6:23am On Jul 07, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Oh Oh, . . . . Now I'm going to run and hide. lipsrsealed

GULP . . . I second that. . . . sad shocked
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 6:24am On Jul 07, 2008
HAHAHAAH! grin grin grin

Run Boys. RUN!!!! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2008
Since Gabby started off by Posting a Picture on this thread. I would love to post my inspirational picture. grin

YOWWWWZAAAAAAAAAA!!! grin

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2008
DAMN. . . That Puss looks deliciously Wet. . . But I dont like her skinniness. I like girls with Flesh. and then the Wet Puss comes in place. grin

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2008
This is HOT!

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2008
I LOVE ASIAN SCHOOL GIRLS. Especially when they wear that short skirt, DAMN! Thats such a Turn On.

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2008
I don't know about you guys but I think this is my inspirational picture and always have been.  cool

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2008
YUM. . . . grin cool

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2008
grin grin grin

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2008
Gabby, I think I'm more good looking and Hot compared to the guys which you have posted up there. What do you think? cool
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2008
LordChaser:

Gabby, I think I'm more good looking and Hot compared to the guys which you have posted up there. What do you think? cool

heheh! Yes Omarion, you are a very handsome fellow. wink
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2008
LordChaser:

Gabby, I[b] think I'm more good looking and Ho[/b]t compared to the guys which you have posted up there. What do you think? cool

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! grin grin grin

What a JOKE. . . Dont flatter yourself. You're making me BARF! lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2008
When it comes to handsome, I think I'm the winner. Besides it has been proven cause among da four of us, I get most of da ladies Phone Numbers. cool
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2008
AshtonJake:

When it comes to handsome, I think I'm the winner. Besides it has been proven cause among da four of us, I get most of da ladies Phone Numbers. cool

HA! Another self flatterer. Look dude, if you are so hot, how come you dont score girls as often as I do? They only give you their phone numbers but me. DAMN! I not only get their phone numbers but I get their Puss as well. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2008
Dumb Ass! Just cause you get to score more often than we do, doesn't make you da great one Fool. . . If we want to score, its easy just pick any girl from da night club or get a hooker like you always do. I dont think you could get a good girl and dont think you have ever tasted a Virgin. HA! angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2008
How can you tell if I've tasted a Virgin or not? Dont make statements if theres no evidence.

And have you do a Virgin yourself? I guess NOPE!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
Guys. . . are you aware that Gabry will come online pretty soon and will see your post about virgins and all this crap?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2008
So? What about it? Its not like she's a Virgin. So what?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2008
OH NOOOOO. . . Seems like you're soooo outdated about the news.

SHE IS STILL A VIRGIN AND SHE IS KEEPING IT!!!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
No way! I think she is lying to you. She has a bf and they have been dating for 10 months now. I see the dude, he does not look like the guy whom would be a Virgin for 10 months! shocked shocked shocked
And the way he looks at her its like really REALLY!!! I cannot explain but he does have that crazy in love look and can't wait to have her only for him look. . . . undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.